Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, missyb said:

So they are talking it out like two adults. No threats, just talk. Interesting talk. Oma wants to know what she would need from Oma to get Ross out. He wants a little more than safety than next HOH. He's not giving in yet.

I feel like Omarosa is at her more dangerous when she's like this. Because she doesn't just talk, she actively listens and then uses those teeny tiny kernels of truth to blow shit up. 

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Omarosa is going back and forth between putting up Marissa vs Brandi next to Ross. Personally, I'd put up Ross/Brandi, hope for the Spotlight veto, hope Marissa doesn't win it and then put her ass up on the block, hopefully next to Ross. 

On the one hand, I want Marissa on the block so fucking bad. On the other, can you imagine how much more talkative - if that's even possible - MotorMouth Marissa is going to be both on the feeds and on the broadcast? Oof. 

• Love 3

LOL, while James/Omarosa have their conversation, James decides to work out.

James finally confirms that he does know Ross is playing all sides and doesn't trust him. I think his main purpose to keep Ross IS because he thinks he's a good goat to take since he's screwing himself.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I feel like Omarosa is at her more dangerous when she's like this. Because she doesn't just talk, she actively listens and then uses those teeny tiny kernels of truth to blow shit up. 

And it is fascinating to watch. She is doing a brilliant job manipulate the situation for how she wants it to go.

I can already hear Ross after the nominations. "Its fine, its fine its fine." No one wants to behave like Shannon did. But Ari was in mini tears last night at just the prospect of Oma as HOH.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3

I thought Mark was going to have to convince James and now James is convincing Mark that this is a good deal. The others are going to stick together and we have no one. We can have a 3 with you,me Omarosa and Meta.

Brilliant Omarosa, just brilliant.

• Love 2

And we're back to Ross/Brandi noms. 

James and Mark have been talking game for once, and it sounds like James is starting to be ok with going after Ross instead of Brandi. As he talks more with him and Omarosa, he seems to realize that Ross is playing the game better while Brandi's pissing people off. 

Hmm. This is the first sign of hope that Ross could go. 

But they are counting on Meta and Meta does really want James out.  If Meta does win veto, and he gets to remove a nom and replace one it may be James. 

James is a little naiv. He is just now realize he really did not have  a deal with Ross and Mari. She said right in front of him that Oma doesn't have to keep her deal with James. He looked right at her and she looked away.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, missyb said:

I thought Mark was going to have to convince James and now James is convincing Mark that this is a good deal. The others are going to stick together and we have no one. We can have a 3 with you,me Omarosa and Meta.

Brilliant Omarosa, just brilliant.

To be fair, James has no other option at this point. Shannon's gone, and he knows that Ross/Marissa screwed him, and that Brandi hates him. It's not entirely Omarosa here, but she's definitely helped. James is also talking about Marissa being blatantly obvious that they want him out, which is another reason why he can't work with Ross/Marissa. 

Now we can breathe in relief, knowing that any future conversations with James toward Ross/Marissa are fake.

Also, Marissa's big mouth is pissing everyone off. This is beautiful. Ross is gone if he doesn't win veto. Oh god, please don't win veto, Ross. 

• Love 3

Methinks Oma is starting to talk too much. Tells, Marisa the target is now Brandi. She is going to confuse her own team members ( mark and james).

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, missyb said:

Methinks Oma is starting to talk too much. Tells, Marisa the target is now Brandi. She is going to confuse her own team members ( mark and james).

She shouldn't be talking so much, but it makes sense. Telling Marissa the wrong target keeps Marissa and Ross blissfully unaware that he's actually getting sent out. Plus, pissing off Brandi isn't likely going to make her a comp beast, and Ross might feel settled enough to not fight hard for the veto. I mean, he'll obviously fight, but it won't be as hard as if he knew he was the real target. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She shouldn't be talking so much, but it makes sense. Telling Marissa the wrong target keeps Marissa and Ross blissfully unaware that he's actually getting sent out. Plus, pissing off Brandi isn't likely going to make her a comp beast, and Ross might feel settled enough to not fight hard for the veto. I mean, he'll obviously fight, but it won't be as hard as if he knew he was the real target. 

Always a method to the madness. I should not have forgotten !! LOL

16 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I assume they are doing noms now. How long? an hour? Got to run and get the kids pizza and don't want to miss Brandi's reaction if she goes up. 

It is always much longer than it should be.   I think you have time to get pizza.  :)

• Love 2

Ross is smarter than people may give him credit for.  He has known since Omarosa won HoH that she would put him up.   He said that more than once last night.   He was OK with it.    I don't think he would believe that he is not the target.  He is not living in a fantasy land, despite what Marissa might say that Oma told her.    I think he has always known that it is going to come down to Veto -- either he would have to win it, or someone would have to save him when they win it.  

Earlier today, Ross said that they are literally just days from the end of the game, and that they all (in the house) have a;ready won.  They're all already winners.  He has a good attitude about it. 

Now, when the feeds come back and we find out that he was, indeed, nominated, we might see some sort of different display from Ross, and maybe he will start acting crazy and putting on a dramatic show.  I don't think so, though.      He will try to save himself by making deals or bargaining, I'm sure, as he should do.    But I think he will be OK with leaving, if it's his time to go and all else fails.

I remember Ross way, way back when he was on a VH1 show called Celebrity Fit Club.  That was a show where a lot of other cast members crumbled or cracked under pressure, or just flat out acted defiant and stubborn.  Ross struggled, of course, but he had a pretty great attitude and outlook throughout the entire show. 

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 7

Wings --

I often wonder, too, about how often Production goes through the house.  I've heard house guests in various seasons say that they sometimes hear people walking around in the house at night, when they're trying to sleep.  That must be strange -- even though they know they are safe, and those people walking around are not going to harm them.  It has to be odd when you're sound asleep and then hear footsteps at 3 a.m. or something.

6:36 .m. -- Feeds are back.  Brandi and Ross are on the block.  Omarosa accused Ross and Brandi of having deals with half the house.   Brandi and Ross suspect someone of blabbing something (I didn't hear what it was).

From what Brandi is implying to Marissa, it sounds like Omarosa might have been trying to hint (during her nomination speech) that Marissa was involved in giving her info.  She did not flat out say it, but she winked at Marissa.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Arrrrgggghhhh... puppies!    Just as Omarosa said "I was trying to do classic Omarosa," the feeds cut out.

It sounds like Omarosa was trying to make the nomination ceremony (or the aftermath) good and dramatic,  but Production doesn't want us to know that.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Earlier, Brandi asked Marisa if she could do her a favor ( before nominations). Would she drink with her tonight. So, we could have some fireworks later tonight .

I kind of hope Brandi wins this game changing veto , saves herself and Marrisa is put on the block. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, PerPlexied said:

I'm sorry, but if tables were turned and a man was ogling a woman getting into the shower like Marissa does James there would be outrage. She's disgusting. 

She’s like that with other famous friends she has too. I’m not sure why.

6 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

She’s like that with other famous friends she has too. I’m not sure why.

Because Marissa is the dorky girl from high school who wanted desperately to be best friends with the head cheerleader, so she has to be extra everything because they might actually like her this time.

Learn to embrace the dork, Marissa. It's not that bad. (ETA:) Just do it quietly.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7

Listened to James' Falling...its pretty lame, and I was surprised he has a wimpy voice.  I dated a guy that looks like him, who is a singer and he has an amazing voice..guess I expected that...he's the lead singer in a Journey tribute band...just could not deal with that as a serious career...lol

Edited by Christi
  • Love 1

I hope Ross stays.  He has entertained me in each and every episode so far and has a good attitude about the game.  And yep, Ari entirely slipped totally under the radar like I thought though I think she is the strongest and smartest member in her alliance.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Wings said:

James is in bed talking to the camera.  More interesting that the pool game but not much. 

I'm cracking up at his method of talking to the camera. It's like he's in an interview and he's trying to remember all the points he wants to talk about. He's also self promoting a lot. 

It's not super interesting, and he jumps back and forth on what he's talking about, but I'd rather James' ego than Marissa talking about her fat ass again.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's not super interesting, and he jumps back and forth on what he's talking about, but I'd rather James' ego than Marissa talking about her fat ass again.

It's totally this season's "Wha? Raven has a terminal disease? I never would have known!".

ETA: Speaking of, has she finally shuffled off this mortal coil or did someone give her cooking lessons?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Wings said:

Jesus, Marissa.  Shut the fuck up!  

BB just said Marissa!  Stop that!!  I didn't see what she was doing. 

If I were the one in charge of the button pushing, breathing would be reason enough for me to mash it.

• Love 4

thats why i was listening to James, and now Mark alone in the kitchen.

Im ready for her to freak out tho, then she can talk/scream/cry...Im fully on board for that...they need to shut down this stupid pool game?

• Love 1

OMG James is making a steak in a skillet with the lid on!  If that is not bad enough Omarosa says, don't you want to put a little water in there to steam ii?   What?!  This is making me nuts. 

The he sliced it and put it back in the pan!!!

1 hour ago, Wings said:

OMG James is making a steak in a skillet with the lid on!  If that is not bad enough Omarosa says, don't you want to put a little water in there to steam ii?   What?!  This is making me nuts. 

The he sliced it and put it back in the pan!!!

Call me dumb,,,but so ?

• Love 5

It's now 10:58 p.m. -- About 20 minutes ago or so, some of the house guests were getting ready to wind down for the night and go to sleep.  Omarosa was called to the DR, and she happily emerged to tell everyone that Pop TV was throwing them a margarita party.    All people on slop have been granted a reprieve so they can eat and drink with everyone else.

Everyone except Marissa (who is in the DR) is out in the yard, drinking and eating.

Pop also gave them some mugs as gifts and a new stuffed Orwell the Owl.

Earlier, Ross made some sort of slop pizza, which, again, Mark and Metta said was great.  Metta said that Ross should open a restaurant.

(By the way, a lot of the cake and cupcakes from Valentine's Day went completely to waste.   It's all been sitting in the storage room, and Mark suggested throwing it out.)

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Wings said:

Production guy caught on camera.  I wonder how often this happens.   

dwyiNEY.jpg

They’ve been a little more careless than usual about it this season, it seems. I recall one evening on BBAD when the live feed was delayed until a comp finished; the first live shot was the HGs trooping back into the House from the BY - but if you looked behind the HGs, you could catch glimpses of a crew member running around gathering up towels the HGs had apparently left strewn about....  :D

• Love 2

11:12 p.m. -- Brandi, Ross and, Ari got up and went inside for some reason.  James, Metta, Mark and Omarosa are still outside.

James is really, really bothered about Brandi.   He says that Brandi is a bully, and is constantly making verbal jabs at him (and Mark).  James says that if he wanted to, he could really give it back to her, but you can't take words back, and words can really hurt.  He wants to combat her bullying and jabs with kindness.  He tries to be lighthearted with her.

Oma is sharing her Brandi experiences too.  She said that Brandi once tried to pull her into something (a conflict), and Oma avoided it.  She is thanking Pop for the margaritas, but is saying there was not a lot of liquor in them -- so if Brandi blames the booze for her bad behavior, no one should buy it.

James is saying that Brandi's talent is being a bully, which surprises Mark.

Oma implied that Brandi makes herself look like a "damn fool" (not just on BB,  but on other shows).

James thinks Brandi can get away with certain behavior on other reality shows, but not on BB.

Oma said that they are seeing how some people are handling being on the block.  She says that "they" are so mad that Oma made a deal with Mark, Metta and James.  Oma says that "one of them" told her she "made a deal with the devil."

James said it is not his responsibility to "hold up their agenda in the house."

Oma says that Brandi comes into the kitchen and just keeps making jabs when  Oma, James, etc., are having a good time.

James is glad that the viewers are seeing it too.

Mark says it must be exhausting to live like that, constantly making faces (she sneers at Mark when he tells jokes or tries to be nice) and acting dramatic as Brandi does.

Metta changed the subject and asked where the owl is....

Meanwhile, inside the house, Ross, Brandi and Ari are talking and doing nails.  Ross said it would not be the worst thing in the world to go home on Monday.

Ross said he is tired of accusing people of things without evidence (he said this because Brandi hinted that Marissa might have leaked into to Oma).

More of the usual talk about having to win POV, and about focusing on the competition.  They never believed James when he said he thought Oma would nominate him.  They think Mark is with Oma too.

Ross considers it to be a badge of honor to be nominated by Oma, because if she doesn't like who he is or what he has done, he is happy about that.

[Ross leaves the room]

Brandi is really starting to miss her kids.

Ari is hoping for a crazy twist in the game that benefits them.

Brandi asked who Ari would get out of the house if she could evict any of the others.  Ari wants James out first, and then Omarosa, and then Mark and Metta.  Brandi says Metta should go before Mark because Metta wants to go home.

Brandi and Ari think it was bad and "yucky" for James to talk about the great steak and ice cream he ate, in front of Ross and Mark, who were on slop.   Not only that, but James ate some of the slop pizza and Tapenade that Ross prepared.

Brandi and Ari are wondering if James is the way he is because he was a child star.

Brandi says that Ross is much better at holding his tongue (with Oma) than Brandi is. 

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 3