Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can't stop laughing at this:

LOL! He's like Grumpy Cat in human form, and I'm OK with it. I can only watch the feeds on and off because of my schedule, but I've really tuned out listening at all because of Marissa. And I really liked her before this. When is eviction again? I get Brandi as a target, but really think Ari is the biggest threat (maybe besides Ross) to easily get votes in the end if she were to make it to the final 12 or whatever.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, diana said:

Ceremony is over — Ari and Brandi are the nominations. Next eviction is a double on Friday. When is Veto?

Nothing until Friday? Sigh. The next couple of days will drag. At least the DE might be interesting. 

• Love 1

Wish it was Marissa over Ari tho...could have made for a more explosive week...all Ari has to do is be fairly pleasant and she has got this...depending on veto of course 

7 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

They think they have been treated poorly by her since day one. Rude comments etc....And they mentioned if they comment back to her, she cries and says she's sensitive.

Typical victim mentality...she still believes she is a twenty something sexy vixen..rather than someone who has distorted her face beyond recognition...done right,  she could have been stunning at this age...also she would look better with a few pounds on her..she is so scrawny..not hot

Edited by Christi
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's an odd time to possibly do a night-time/early morning veto comp, though. That leaves almost three full days until the eviction. 

Yeah. Oh oh oh, we're they taking Marissa out on a stretcher? 

32 minutes ago, Christi said:

um..how did he not win DWTS?

And on top of Meryl, Amy Purdy had her legs amputated below the knees. I don't think they stacked the season against him. He just had stiff competion.  He  might have won in another season. 

Obviously he was much better than a woman with no feet. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can't stop laughing at this:

Ok, that clinches it - Mark for the win.  :D

2 hours ago, Christi said:

[Brandi] is mean, aggressive and sarcastic for no reason

Plus (and perhaps more significantly) when Brandi decides she has a problem with you, she has a bad habit of trying to throw shade with no factual basis whatsoever.  Not that everybody can’t see through her bullshit, but that doesn’t make it any the less irritating.  When it comes to generating bad energy, Brandi can put a nuclear reactor to shame.

Okay, things are going pretty slow today so I am going to liven it up here.

James at his finest....lol    Enjoy, have a few laughs.

All I can say is - heavens to Murgatroyd!  ;)

Edited by Nashville
Double merging
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Wings said:

And on top of Meryl, Amy Purdy had her legs amputated below the knees. I don't think they stacked the season against him. He just had stiff competion.  He  might have won in another season. 

Obviously he was much better than a woman with no feet. 

Your last comment has me rolling on the floor laughing. Well, that and Mark's reaction.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, silverspoons said:

But when Ross would not talk to Omarosa, not even for a minute, It just brought back the shunning feelings from BB19. 

That's a bit extreme.    He has been talking to Omarosa throughout the day, off an on, when they've been in the same areas of the house.  He is not shunning her.  If he didn't want to talk game or have long, involved chats, that's a different story.   I guess he didn't want to talk game.     I mean... he wants her out of the house and she wants him out of the house.  They don't have to talk game.   

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 7

Right now, at this point in the game, there is not much that's going to happen in the house that is unexpected.    We can pretty much predict that Brandi won't survive the double eviction on Friday.   And, unless Omarosa is in control, then either she or Ari will be the second one to go on Friday.  If Oma is in charge, I think we know Ross will be the one to leave.

Mark's nominations were not shocking to anyone. 

Brandi suspects that Ross knew that she was going to be nominated, but I don't know why she cares at this point.   She has disliked the guys and they have been annoyed with her for a while, so I'm sure that everyone in the house knew Brandi would be nominated.  lol

Everyone has basically been getting along and laughing today, whether in the kitchen or at the pool table.  No one is really scheming or trying to fight to stay in the house.  I think everyone knows it comes down to Veto.

Omarosa thinks that their next Veto comp is going to be OTEV.

Ross, Marissa, Brandi and Ari wish that Oma were on the block.  Brandi wants Oma to leave before Brandi leaves.

The most interesting thing to happen today is that Ross was feeling bad about Ari and Brandi being on the block.  He was kind of moping about it.   BUT.. Marissa filled Ross in on how the girls were trying to convince her to evict and/or not save Ross before the Veto comp yesterday.   She told him that the girls said Ross was after Marissa to get her out of the house.

Ross made sure to have Marissa clarify whether it was just one of the girls or all 3 (including Oma) telling Marissa that Ross wanted her out.   Marissa confirmed that it was all 3 of them, pushing her to get rid of Ross (and she wasn't lying -- it was all true).   Marissa said that he will see it (the girls trying to convince Marissa to get rid of Ross) in the footage and know that she is telling the truth. 

Marissa said that the reason she didn't tell Ross about it yesterday is because "it didn't matter."  She said it wasn't going to impact what she did (I'm not sure if that's entirely true, as she looked convinced by the girls that Ross was not to be trusted, and like she was buying what they were telling her).

Ross was surprised to hear the info about the girls trying to get him out and he said, "I feel less bad now" (about Brandi and Ari being on the block).    He didn't act differently towards Brandi or Ari after that, though.  He continued on as usual, acting as if nothing was any different. 

• Love 6

At 8:17pm BBT James and Ross were having a convo in one of the BRs about the excessive degree of Omarosa’s lying when James said one of the smartest things I’ve ever heard come out of a HG’s mouth:

“You need to tell the truth to some people if you’re going to keep the Big Lie going.”

• Love 4

11:11 p.m. -- Brandi has been acting like a drunken idiot tonight.    Her voice gets so shrill and annoying when she starts yelling and talking loudly.     She can't handle her liquor -- it doesn't make her fun and entertaining.  It makes her act like an obnoxious loudmouth.

Earlier, Oma said that she deserves a medal for how many times she has stayed silent when Brandi threw jabs at her.

The group was gathered 'round the fire in the yard earlier, and Brandi just started annoying everyone... and I do mean everyone.   At one point she wanted everyone to say one bad thing about Julie Chen.

Ross supposedly got up and jumped over the fire (I'm sure he probably just got up and walked away quickly), followed closely by Omarosa.  Marissa somehow escaped too.  The three of them made a beeline for the house.    Oma and Ross were laughing.  Oma says she had never bonded with Ross as much as she had at that moment, when they ran inside to escape Brandi.  Ross said he "walked on hot coals" or something, just to get away.   Marissa was laughing too.

James came in, ranting, raving and cursing about Brandi.  He was livid... furious.   I think he was mad that Brandi said she saved him from going home twice, but he does not find her drunkenness amusing at all.  He said she is a "grown ass woman" and the alcohol is bringing out the worst side of her personality.  Marissa was trying to make excuses for her, but James was not having it.  He had been biting his tongue for too long.  He said that Brandi is rude even when she is not drunk, but the alcohol makes it worse.

Oma thanked James for saying a lot of what others had wanted to say for a while.

Ross, Oma and Marissa went back outside to save Brandi from herself, while James stayed inside, fuming.

Brandi said something about how everyone should say what they don't like about what Mark says.

Fast forward to  Brandi just crudely blurting out that she "f---ed Ben Stiller... and f---ed David Schwimmer."  (I knew about her Ben Stiller encounter, and I knew she slept with Gerard Butler, but I didn't know about David Schwimmer.)

Ross was horrified, and said, "Did you just say that?"

Now it's 11:22 p.m. -- James must be in the DR.  Ross is talking to Mark.  Mark says James does not deserve it (Brandi's attitude) every single night.  Mark says that she is absolutely going home.  Mark is older, so he can deal with Brandi better, but she is going home.

Ari said to Ross a few minutes ago that there is no way they can save her (Brandi).

Oma said something to either Marissa or Ari about needing to win Veto.

Right now, Ross and Oma are bonding over Brandi's drunken behavior and other things.   Ross is drowning his sorrows (about Brandi) in pita chips.  Oma said she has been trying to pick up tips from him (about how to handle confrontation with Brandi).  Ross says he can handle confrontation when the person he is dealing with is level-headed (in other words, not a drunken mess).

Oma and Ross feel bad for Ari, being tied to Brandi.

Oma is talking about how she had a fibroid tumor, and it caused a big weight gain.

Shrill, annoying Brandi just interrupted Ross and Oma as they were quietly talking.  Brandi is being sooooo irritating and loud.

11:41 p.m. -- James is out of the DR and is getting worked up talking to Mark and Marissa about Brandi.

Now James is talking to Ross, Ari, Marissa and Oma about Brandi.

11:51 p.m. -- Brandi confronted Marissa in the kitchen, because she saw Marissa nodding in agreement with James when he was ranting.   Marissa is admitting to nodding about one thing he said.

Brandi said, "Well, did you tell him what you said about him?"

Basically, Brandi doesn't like that she is made to look like the troublemaker when others say things too.

Marissa walked away from the confrontation with Brandi, and Brandi mumbled under her breath, "Get the f--- out of here."

Marissa is telling Ross, Ari, Oma and James that now she is being yelled at too.

Marissa is saying that Brandi is right -- she didn't defend Brandi to James.  But she says that James was right about what he was saying.

Oma says that Brandi can't expect others to not talk to each other.

James is still ranting.   He just doesn't understand Brandi at all.    He is unleashing all of his pent-up feelings about Brandi.

12:08 a.m. -- Marissa, Ari and Ross all agree that they love Brandi, and they care about her, and they don't want to talk badly about her.  But they also agree that there is nothing they can do to save her.  Ari says she tries to take care of Brandi, but Brandi upsets her when she says certain things or uses certain "bad words" to Ari.  Ari knows that Brandi is joking or trying to be funny, but Ari was not raised like that, so Brandi makes her uncomfortable with a lot of what she says and does.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 13

1:33 a.m. -- After doing some laundry, Marissa tried to sleep and couldn't.  On one of her trips out to the dryer, she almost bumped into Brandi, who woke up from sleeping to go to the bathroom.  (The last time Brandi and Marissa saw each other, Brandi was confronting her and then saying "Get the f--- out of here," as described above.)    Somehow Brandi closed her door just as Marissa was opening hers, and they just barely missed running into each other.

Brandi went back to sleep.  Marissa gave up trying to sleep.

Ross was awake in the dark, and he finally decided to get up because he couldn't sleep either.   Marissa saw Ross getting up and she followed him out of the room.

So now Ross and Marissa are wide awake, talking in the middle of the night.    When they walked out of their bedroom, the lights were dimmed in the living room. 

Ross said, "This is the darkest I've ever seen it."

And just as he said that, the bright lights came on.   lol

Ross just left Marissa as he headed to the bathroom.  He will come back to her when he's done.

Brandi is awake too!  She just encountered Ross on his way to the bathroom.  She said she couldn't sleep.

Marissa has just realized that Brandi is awake (because Production told Brandi to put on her microphone), as she waits for Ross to return.  She is saying, "Oh, f--- !  She couldn't have heard us."

It looks like Brandi went back to bed, but I don't know if she figured out that Ross were talking in another room somewhere.

Ross has rejoined Marissa, and Marissa even had Ross stand outside the door to see if he could hear Marissa talk, and he couldn't, but they seem to be afraid to talk for fear of Brandi walking in on them.  (She's back in bed.)

Ross and Marissa agree that they like James.

Ross asked Marissa, "Do you think people hate us for being in between?" (In between the two alliances.)

Marissa said, "But we're not."

Ross looked at Marissa like she didn't know what game she was playing, and he said, "Yessss, we are..."

Ross just asked what happened to get Brandi to write "F--- off, Omarosa."  (I didn't see or hear about this??)  Marissa didn't seem to know anything about it either.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Because they stacked the deck with and ice dancer, Meryl Davis.  James came in 4th.

Wow, it's a slow night in the house, is anything happening ?

Oh my gosh! I watched that season....I don't remember James from it or that he was on it.  Whoops.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Cherry Cola said:

Oh my gosh! I watched that season....I don't remember James from it or that he was on it.  Whoops.  

Same here, I had to google it. The manufactured love affair between Mak and Meryl and the girl with no feet making F2 obliterated everything else. 

• Love 3

First of all, you are a rockstar @TVFan17 for all these recaps. Thank you!

13 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Right! I actually didn't fully watch that season, only Maks/Meryl's dances and a couple other ones, but still I had no idea he was on DWtS at all lol.

Ideally for me Omarosa would play in veto, win it, and take down Ari. Brandi would still go, but it would force Mark to nom Ross or Marissa and I would just find that fun. He'd probably nom Marissa, which would please me even though she would stay. 

Does anyone remember what day they usually do veto for the Friday evictions? I assume it's today and the veto ceremony is tomorrow, but I can't actually remember even though it just happened last week.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Wings said:

Thank you @TVFan17.  It's so nice to wake to see a recap of what happened as I slept!  Kudos 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Right! I actually didn't fully watch that season, only Maks/Meryl's dances and a couple other ones, but still I had no idea he was on DWtS at all lol.

Ideally for me Omarosa would play in veto, win it, and take down Ari. Brandi would still go, but it would force Mark to nom Ross or Marissa and I would just find that fun. He'd probably nom Marissa, which would please me even though she would stay. 

Does anyone remember what day they usually do veto for the Friday evictions? I assume it's today and the veto ceremony is tomorrow, but I can't actually remember even though it just happened last week.

You're very welcome!  I do apologize, however, that the time stamps I am including (when I remember to include them) are never going to be exact as to the precise time something is happening or happened in the house.  The reason for that is that I am usually working on the computer, or doing something else online, and I have the feeds open in a separate tab that I am not actually watching -- just listening to -- until I realize that something good is happening. 

When I hear something worthy of mentioning start up on the feeds, depending on what else I am doing on the PC at that moment, I may or may not be able to stop what I'm in the middle of and actually watch the feeds and/or come here to type what's happening at that specific moment.   And I don't always look at the time when things start happening.

I usually just kind of recap the highlights here in this thread, rather than a full transcript of every conversation, and I may not be able to do that until 10 or 20 minutes after certain events happened.... or even much later in the day.

So, if you see a time stamp that I have included, it probably does not mean that is the exact time anything started happening in the house, but it's sort of a marker to let you know that the events happened before that time if you want to try to find them on the feeds.  It's more the current time in the BB house, but not necessarily an indicator of when Drunk Brandi started causing problems or whatever.

I keep seeing online references to 10:54 p.m. being the time that Brandi started in last night - and I was listening to the feeds, but I don't think I looked at the time she started up.  By the time I could finally stop what I was doing and watch/come here to recap, it was 11:11 p.m.!

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 11

I go to bed with TVFan17 and I wake up with TVFan17.   Thank you so much.

1 hour ago, Cherry Cola said:

Its the only reason I knew who he was. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

Earlier, Oma said that she deserves a medal for how many times she has stayed silent when Brandi threw jabs at her.

Get off the cross, O dear - somebody else needs the wood.

James came in, ranting, raving and cursing about Brandi.  He was livid... furious.   I think he was mad that Brandi said she saved him from going home twice, but he does not find her drunkenness amusing at all.  He said she is a "grown ass woman" and the alcohol is bringing out the worst side of her personality.  Marissa was trying to make excuses for her, but James was not having it.  He had been biting his tongue for too long.  He said that Brandi is rude even when she is not drunk, but the alcohol makes it worse.

At the point during the kitchen kaffeeklatsch when Marissa was saying everything would be fine in the morning once Brandi sobered up, and James was saying no - Brandi is always rude, rude is her basic personality, the alcohol just amplifies it - it reminded me to death of a few lines out of an ‘80s-era Bill Cosby act which have always stayed with me, and which (I think) translate well to the situation:

I said to a guy, "Tell me, what is it about cocaine that makes it so wonderful," and he said, "Because it intensifies your personality." I said, "Yes, but what if you're an asshole?"

Fast forward to  Brandi just crudely blurting out that she "f---ed Ben Stiller... and f---ed David Schwimmer."  (I knew about her Ben Stiller encounter, and I knew she slept with Gerard Butler, but I didn't know about David Schwimmer.)

Ross was horrified, and said, "Did you just say that?"

I’m pretty freakin’ certain Ross wasn’t the only person horrified, because Brandi definitely caught the late-night Production crew napping on that’un.  If you listen reeeeeeealllllly close, I *think* in the background you can hear chairs getting knocked around in the Production booth as a bunch of half-asleep techs all try to jump up and go for the cutaway button at once - all while an assistant director is screeching, “GO TO FISH!!!  GO TO FISH!!!...”  :> 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Echo echo ECHO!

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

No way to tell this season, because it doesn’t stretch out long enough to establish a baseline for “usual”.  

——————————

One thing I noticed last night: the HGs are very conscious of this season’s timelines, and they’re getting EXTREMELY antsy over the fact there’s so many HGs still in the House with less than a week to go.  Post-meltdown, James and Ross were discussing it in the NASCAR BR.  Ross even mentioned the notion of a triple eviction - before immediately shooting down his own idea as “impossible”.

Boy, are THEY gonna be surprised.

• Love 6

I've been trying to do some cleaning this morning and was trying to avoid the feeds until I was done.  Of course, I couldn't resist the temptation to sign into CBS/All Access and take a peek.

At about 9:29 a.m. I tuned in -- Brandi was complaining about Ross to Ari.   I heard her complain about someone being a hypocrite -- probably Marissa and Ross.

See... this is what Brandi does.  She acts in an obnoxious, immature way that I am pretty sure she knows is going to piss off a lot of people.   They ALL see it and get mad about it.   Then she plays naive or dumb, as in "Why is everyone mad at me?"   And then she starts turning around and complaining about other people's behavior not being stellar either, going out of her way to shine a spotlight on what she thinks they have done or said, just to drag them down with her.   She turns everything mean and ugly, and she gets in Ari's head -- not knowing that Ari was just telling Ross last night that they cannot save Brandi.

Brandi needs to stop pointing accusing fingers at other people and making jabs at them, when she clearly has countless issues of her own.  She needs to take her own suggestion to Marissa and "get the f--- out of there."  Enough with Brandi already.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 8

Brandi is, not even going to say hot, just mess. But she does get the picture. She just likes to cause trouble. Here is a truth bomb:

Feeds are back. Lights are on. Brandi tells Ari it feels yucky in the house. She's tired of Ross & Marissa pretending to care for their final 4, when they obviously don't. #CBBUS #BBCeleb

• Love 4

Well, one thing I am noticing - a positive thing to come out of Brandi making an ass of herself and annoying everyone -- is that Marissa is much more subdued and much quieter this morning, compared to what we are used to.   She is toned down (for now -- I'm sure she will revert to her usual chatty patterns in no time). 

Ross and Marissa -- especially Ross -- care about Brandi as a human.   Ross has a friendship with her outside of the house.   He doesn't like to say bad things about her, no matter how awful she is being.    But in terms of the game, yes, they will try to do what they have to do to win (just as Brandi and the other girls were ready to evict Ross for their own benefit the other day, and Ari was partnering up with Oma and Metta for about 2 minutes).     Brandi's behavior is not making them want to save her or keep that alliance together.  She was even pissing off Ari, her most loyal ally.

Brandi's alcohol consumption and resulting antics are not something that works in her favor, unfortunately.  It makes her look so, so bad -- not to mention the fact that she can dish it out but she can't take it when the tables turn and someone shines a spotlight on her nonsense.

I mean, again, we have to remember that she got booted off of Real Housewives -- a show that loves drama and conflict -- because she had caused so many problems and no one wanted to work with her anymore (none of the other Housewives would shoot scenes with her).  She even (lightly) slapped Lisa Vanderpump during one confrontation -- and it was not enough to cause pain, but was completely uncalled for and it crossed a line.   That was the beginning of the end for Brandi on the show.    Even Brandi's one "friend" from RHOBH -- Yolanda -- no longer talks to Brandi, according to what Yolanda implied on Watch What Happens Live not too long ago.   (I am guessing theirs was mostly a friendship for the show, though, and not really a true friendship off of the show.)

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 6

Just tuned in for a minute and they keep cutting away I assume because Ross is going on (sarcastically) about not needing clean air or sunshine, etc. He has no problem bleeding from his nose and mouth daily, lol. But he said he woke up being a Negative Nancy and will complain no more today. They need to at least open some windows or something. Damn.

8 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Well, one thing I am noticing - a positive thing to come out of Brandi making an ass of herself and annoying everyone -- is that Marissa is much more subdued and much quieter this morning, compared to what we are used to.  

Waddaya know - there *is* a God.

8 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Brandi's alcohol consumption and resulting antics are not something that works in her favor, unfortunately.  It makes her look so, so bad -- not to mention the fact that she can dish it out but she can't take it when the tables turn and someone shines a spotlight on her nonsense.

I mean, again, we have to remember that she got booted off of Real Housewives -- a show that loves drama and conflict -- because she had caused so many problems and no one wanted to work with her anymore (none of the other Housewives would shoot scenes with her).  She even (lightly) slapped Lisa Vanderpump during one confrontation -- and it was not enough to cause pain, but was completely uncalled for and it crossed a line.   That was the beginning of the end for Brandi on the show.    Even Brandi's one "friend" from RHOBH -- Yolanda -- no longer talks to Brandi, according to what Yolanda implied on Watch What Happens Live not too long ago.   (I am guessing theirs was mostly a friendship for the show, though, and not really a true friendship off of the show.)

I’m guessing Brandi is one of those stuck-in-the-glory-days people who never quite figured out what was “cute” and “quirky” back in their 20s translates into something more like “bitchy” and “psycho” in their 40s.  

Reminds me of one of my wife’s high school reunions, when one of the former football studs got trashed; he ended up out in the parking lot cutting donuts, spraying gravel, and repeatedly bellowing, “Bulldogs RUUUUULE!!!” at the top of his lungs.  When you’re a 17yo young buck in a pickup truck, that might be kinda funny and entertaining - but when you’re a 50-something driving the same tow truck you’ve been working since graduation 25-30 years ago...?  Not so much.

• Love 9

Brandi/Marissa airing out their issues right now. I'm not watching, but reading the updates is hilarious. Apparently, their conversation musters into this:

And this is why I like James' fights. He doesn't let the arguments go in circles. He says his peace and walks away.

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, diana said:

They need to at least open some windows or something. Damn.

There aren't any. That is the main reason I couldn't do this show.

They're going on outdoor lockdown. I wonder if it has something to do with the veto. Maybe the hide and seek one.

In any case, they're all happy that they get to get some sunlight.

• Love 2

Also sounds like they're getting ready for veto. It also sounds like they have an outside sequester, so maybe it's the Hide and Go Veto? At least they get to be outside for a longer period of time if that's the case. They've been cooped up in that house for a while, besides some short outside breaks at night. 

they're getting ready for an outdoor lockdown. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Also sounds like they're getting ready for veto. It also sounds like they have an outside sequester, so maybe it's the Hide and Go Veto? At least they get to be outside for a longer period of time if that's the case. They've been cooped up in that house for a while, besides some short outside breaks at night. 

James was wondering if it was that one.  they all play for veto now right? 

haha james is checking out hiding spots. 

him and marissa are discussing potential hiding spots.  james says he's going to put his up high. 

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

James was wondering if it was that one.  they all play for veto now right? 

Ross is the host, so he's not playing.

I'm wondering who will be the best at this veto. It could benefit the superfans. All I know is that Shannon theorized about the Hide and Go Veto earlier and she told Metta where she'd hide hers. 

I guess this DOES allow for Brandi to have an actual chance to win. I actually have no idea who would win this.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think now I'm hoping Brandi wins simply because they all want her to lose and I like seeing the plans fall apart lol.

I'd personally love to see Brandi win it as well. I want to see if Mark goes through with putting up Omarosa (he really shouldn't so then Ross can take his shot on Friday), or if he puts up Marissa against Ari instead. For Mark's game, putting up Marissa is a better move. Then getting rid of Ari is a great move. Then, focusing on getting Marissa out for DE is smart because then, if Ross wins the final HOH and is the decider on which three get eliminated and who he takes to the finale, it's not just automatically Marissa.

• Love 2