Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Ross has certainly worked hard at this game. He has won comps. Has miraculously gotten away with making deals with everyone. Shannon tried to point that out and got a cold shoulder. Brandi tried to call him out, but no one cares what Brandi has to say. Only OMarosa understood the danger of Ross in the house.  And, acted on it. She nominated Ross every time she could. And both times he won POV. Omarosa and Ross are the two best players in the game. Hands down. Mark did a good job with his HOH. His target was set and he kept to his target and goal. Good job.

So my F2 would be Ross and Omarosa. 

Omarosa has entertained me the entire season. I don't care if she is "working it" or working me. 

Both have kept there equanimity the entire season. And both give great DR's. Without yelling !! Take note future House Guests.

Edited by missyb
eta: i am the worlds worst typist, even with assist !
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, missyb said:

It was, Brandi yelled at me, no one yells at me. For the entire twwo hours of lasts nights show she bugged the hell out of me. Never stopped moving talking. Seemed extremely nervous and it is something she just can't control.

I had been thinking most of this show wounding way people think they can't win against Marisa. Of all the players in the game, next to Brandi, she had done the least. She was Ross's buddy and friend to all. Every other person did something either winning events, making deals. She was just there and carried along. With brings me to this and I must say I am surprised: It is from another poster at another board.

Around 1:30 BB time, Ross talked to Mark alone. Ross wants Marissa out but he doesn't want to be the one to do it. He's been loyal to her but hes carried her as far as he can take her. He doesnt think he can beat her at the end. I think he made a final two with him. 

Then a half hour later he was alone with Ari making a final two deal with her. He says he doesn't think he could beat A ri at the end, but he just wants to be in the final two and he will be happy. He wants Omarossa out next.

Ross is playing very well.  This is the way it is done.  He has never said a bad word about anyone.  He makes deals, no need to lie about another HG or put them down.  

• Love 9
5 hours ago, missyb said:

Ross has certainly worked hard at this game. He has won comps. Has miraculously gotten away with making deals with everyone. Shannon tried to point that out and got a cold shoulder. Brandi tried to call him out, but no one cares what Brandi has to say. Only OMarosa understood the danger of Ross in the house.  And, acted on it. She nominated Ross every time she could. And both times he won POV. Omarosa and Ross are the two best players in the game. Hands down. Mark did a good job with his HOH. His target was set and he kept to his target and goal. Good job.

So my F2 would be Ross and Omarosa. 

Omarosa has entertained me the entire season. I don't care if she is "working it" or working me. 

Both have kept there equanimity the entrée season. And both give great DR's. Without yelling !! Take note future House Guests.

I agree and will add that Omarosa is a racist.  She won’t win against anyone so she is the perfect goat.  She is after Ross because she sees how well he is playing, too.  If she is in F2 odds are, Ross is not unless he wins the final HOH.  He may be the perfect choice for Omarosa since he has made many deals, though. 

Edited by Wings

Ideally for me Ari would win veto. Or even Omarosa just so that the tradition of Ross and Omarosa targeting each other every chance they get and never being able to actually get the other out would continue. 

I really don't want Ross in F2 simply because it would be so obvious he would win and I would rather see a more unpredictable final. 

Veto today and veto ceremony live tomorrow, right? I don't pay attention to the eps closely enough lol.

24 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ideally for me Ari would win veto. Or even Omarosa just so that the tradition of Ross and Omarosa targeting each other every chance they get and never being able to actually get the other out would continue. 

I really don't want Ross in F2 simply because it would be so obvious he would win and I would rather see a more unpredictable final. 

Veto today and veto ceremony live tomorrow, right? I don't pay attention to the eps closely enough lol.

They could tape the veto ceremony today and just show it at the beginning of the live show tomorrow.  

Live show my ass.  I am an east coast person struggling with being land locked in a horrible city in MT.  If that is not bad enough I can’t enjoy the “live” show when it airs here  because I have to read  what happens (gun to head) as east coast people who actually do watch it live and post.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Wings said:

They could tape the veto ceremony today and just show it at the beginning of the live show tomorrow.  

Live show my ass.  I am an east coast person struggling with being land locked in a horrible city in MT.  If that is not bad enough I can’t enjoy the “live” show when it airs here  because I have to read  what happens (gun to head) as east coast people actually do watch it live and post.  

There are so many ways around that. I live in British Columbia but watch a Detroit broadcast in the eastern time zone. Hell, I watch the feeds without being able to legally purchase them. You should be able to find it online from a number of sources (they just might not be official sources and make sure your anti-virus, pop-up blockers, and script blockers are all working beforehand). 

FTR, when it comes to broadcast, I pay an extra $5 charge a month for time shifting channels because the husband starts work at three in the morning, so all our TV viewing together is early in the day. ETA: Sometimes, I even get earlier showings because bless the Newfies, they just have to be a little different.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

I don't think anyone is winning against Ari if she is sitting in a Final 2 chair, so they'd all be wise to get rid of her now.   But... that won't happen, I'm sure, because they all like her and they don't mind her advancing in the game.   Rarely do the house guests in any season actually get rid of the people they should get rid of at the precise times they should get rid of them.

I'm continuing to root for the men, and it would be nice to see a Ross-Mark F2.  But if Omarosa somehow does not get booted out now and wins that final HOH, where she can evict 2 people at once, it's bye bye Ross, for sure, and probably goodbye, Mark, as well.

It would also be fun -- and kind of hilarious -- to see a Final 2 with Omarosa and Ross, but that would never happen because it would mean that either Ross would have to evict 2 people and save Omarosa, or Oma would have to evict 2 and save Ross.   There is no chance of that happening -- especially if Ari is in the Final 4 mix.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

There are so many ways around that. I live in British Columbia but watch a Detroit broadcast in the eastern time zone. Hell, I watch the feeds without being able to legally purchase them. You should be able to find it online from a number of sources (they just might not be official sources and make sure your anti-virus, pop-up blockers, and script blockers are all working beforehand). 

FTR, when it comes to broadcast, I pay an extra $5 charge a month for time shifting channels because the husband starts work at three in the morning, so all our TV viewing together is early in the day. ETA: Sometimes, I even get earlier showings because bless the Newfies, they just have to be a little different.

I used to get both east and west coast programming but DIRECTV took that option away.  Just ripped it out of my hands, bastards.  I have ad blocker.  Don’t know about script blocker. 

5 minutes ago, Wings said:

I used to get both east and west coast programming but DIRECTV took that option away.  Just ripped it out of my hands, bastards.  I have ad blocker.  Don’t know about script blocker. 

I would give you the address of my feeds site (they also do broadcasts) but you have to go to battle with like eight forced pop-up windows and virus laden ads if you don't know what you're doing so you're probably better off finding another one because I don't want to be responsible for infecting your computer. If you pay for the feeds, can't you watch the shows through the website? Or is that also time zone specific?

Thanks @Callaphera.  I can watch the show on video brother.  This aging process really sucks.  I used this all last season and forgot about it.  AND forgot that I forget so didn’t leave  a note for myself.  Just put a reminder in my phone for this summer.  Jesus 

• Love 2

Heh. Bookmark the site somewhere visible with a note, too! I have my feeds site in my bookmarks toolbar so I always know where to find it. Otherwise every summer, I have to do a panicked Google search the night the feeds come on and hope I picked the right one.

Since the feeds so cruelly came back on after I went to sleep (past midnight), I am now flashing back to watching the post-Ross HOH win discussions.  I'm somewhere in the 12:45 a.m. range, I think.

It sounds like the comp might have come down to Ross and Mark, and Ross and Mark made a deal because Ross was "not letting go" of whatever he was holding on to.  Ross apparently said something like "Does it look like I'm letting go" or "Do I look wobbly" (maybe both questions).

Ari thought that Ross was going to drop because "she" (who??) was yelling at Ross.

That's why Ross can't go against Mark and vote him out -- they made the deal before Mark gave up.

Ari wanted Ross to get rid of Mark if he can't get rid of Oma.  Ross told her he can't do that because of their deal.

Ross said that they are all (Marissa, Ross and Mark) protecting Ari....   (Big mistake.   Why is everyone protecting Ari?)

Ross began to get choked up, and had to stop himself from crying over his HOH win, because he was thinking about "all the fat, gay kids" like Ross, [who probably feel like they can't win anything].  He said he couldn't talk about it anymore, as he was going to cry.

Marissa said that Brandi would have backed out of her F2 deal with Ross too, so Ross shouldn't feel bad.   Ross said that he loves Brandi and he is not going to say anything bad about her.  He knows they will be at Happy Hour in 10 days, and everything will be fine between them.  He will forgive her (for saying some untrue things) and she will forgive him.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Heh. Bookmark the site somewhere visible with a note, too! I have my feeds site in my bookmarks toolbar so I always know where to find it. Otherwise every summer, I have to do a panicked Google search the night the feeds come on and hope I picked the right one.

Oh I had it booked marked alright.  It is right on top just below live feed link.  I saw it there this morning as I went to click on the live feeds.  My bookmark bar is too full to put it there.  I got it covered now!  I am not old enough for this to be an issue yet!  Well that is what I tell myself anyway.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 1

Wait, Ross hasn't done noms yet either, right? So they'll have to do noms, veto, and ceremony today. Or I guess the ceremony could be done tomorrow before the live show. I thought Julie said it would be live tomorrow, but she didn't.

Marissa and Mark are talking about how they don't want Omarosa to win and how Ari will win against everyone. Mark is also talking about how a woman will beat a man, which lol, but I'm sure he'll take Ross if he wins final hoh. Then Marissa want on a mini rant about how women hate women or whatever. I'll be glad when this season is over and I won't have to hear Marissa's voice anymore.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

I... can't believe I'm doing this.

Mark McGrath, I'm sorry about talking shit about your music. Fly still sucks balls, as does Someday and basically every album after your second one. But those first two? Damn. I love that mid-90s California punk-ish style of music and I had no idea that you even did that before going radio friendly. 

So go you. I like this music enough that I guess you and Omarosa are the horses I'm backing. Who'da thunk it?

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Ross said that they are all (Marissa, Ross and Mark) protecting Ari....   (Big mistake.   Why is everyone protecting Ari?)

They all like her and are letting their heart rule their head, never a good idea.  

58 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Ross began to get choked up, and had to stop himself from crying over his HOH win, because he was thinking about "all the fat, gay kids" like Ross, [who probably feel like they can't win anything].  He said he couldn't talk about it anymore, as he was going to cry.

Touching.  I adore Ross.  I have 'known' him for years from his intern days. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wait, Ross hasn't done noms yet either, right? So they'll have to do noms, veto, and ceremony today. Or I guess the ceremony could be done tomorrow before the live show. I thought Julie said it would be live tomorrow, but she didn't.

Marissa and Mark are talking about how they don't want Omarosa to win and how Ari will win against everyone. Mark is also talking about how a woman will beat a man, which lol, but I'm sure he'll take Ross if he wins final hoh. Then Marissa want on a mini rant about how women hate women or whatever. I'll be glad when this season is over and I won't have to hear Marissa's voice anymore.

It has to be live, the last hour anyway.  The jury does their voting live.  

Women don't automatically hate women Marissa, they hate you though.  

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Omarosa is telling Ari that she needs to take Mark and not Ross if she wins final hoh. She said everyone should take Mark.

And now, kitties. I hope the feeds come back today.

She makes sense. 

Oma said she is "coood" today...its so weird that she tries to be so well spoken and articulate, yet she cannot pronounce the letter L in the middle of words....seriously bugs me.

I need a life, obviously 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Christi said:

Oma said she is "coood" today...its so weird that she tries to be so well spoken and articulate, yet she cannot pronounce the letter L in the middle of words....seriously bugs me.

I need a life, obviously 

Bugs me also...heard her say showder for shoulder.  

Edited by Cherry Cola
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

And I was sooooo tired of Brandi telling everyone how James is so cocky and how we are somehow missing out on seeing all of it.    The people who watch the feeds see it... and he is just not as bad as she says he is.   She antagonized him, so he was maybe a little more guarded and defensive with her.  But he really did not seem like a bad guy, and he always handled himself quite well in her presence, despite her behavior.

I began to wonder if Brandi was secretly just kind of disappointed that James wasn't lusting for her or under her spell.  Maybe she is used to being able to get whoever she wants -- I remember that Brandi hooked up with a very young guy on RHOBH at one point -- and if they don't lust for her, then she assumes they don't like her as a person, so she acts extra bitchy.  I don't know.  I am reading into it, trying to think of some underlying reason for being so resentful towards James, in particular.

I am glad that she got to see his excellent goodbye message, though!  

I was also sick of Brandi carrying on to anyone who would listen about how she and Ross had a final 2 deal.   That deal was long over, and she wasn't concerned with honoring it until she was on the block.

This was my theory, too. A handsome guy with a relatively decent personality—famous or not—has no need to be drawn to a Brandi type. Yet she seems to think any hot dude will still naturally be drawn to her. Unfortunately her facial work and terrible personality both work against her.

• Love 5

Does anyone think if CBS does another season of CBB, they'll lure a few B-listers instead of D-listers?  May now that other celebs see the ratings were pretty good (especially against the Olympics), they'll come around.  Kind of a degrading gig, but the visibility is worth something.  

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Does anyone think if CBS does another season of CBB, they'll lure a few B-listers instead of D-listers?  May now that other celebs see the ratings were pretty good (especially against the Olympics), they'll come around.  Kind of a degrading gig, but the visibility is worth something.  

It's not necessarily about attracting bigger names. They probably could (and did). But bigger names means CBS pays more for them to appear. And bigger names can mean bigger demands. So if they do other seasons, I wouldn't be surprised if we get another group of celebrities at the same level or slightly less impressive than what we currently have. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Cherry Cola said:
1 hour ago, Christi said:

I need a life, obviously 

Bugs me also...heard her say showder gor shoulder.  

I just went on youtube in search of her L problem.  She can pronounce them!  It is a dialect thing with cold and shoulder and probably others as well.  I heard her correctly pronounce, love, tell, problem, all and several others. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3

From Jokers:

by BBTalking

In the blue bedroom Ariadna is packing and Omarosa is sweeping. Ariadna asks if she thinks "the show did good." Omarosa answers yes it's a hit. Adds, if you haven't noticed, "I don't sign up for shows that don't do well." Also says she's been wanting to work

with these producers for ages. It's been on for 20 seasons, better run than most sitcoms.
Then they discuss (Omarosa explains) difference between episodes & feeds.

This is why I don't like her ! Or Adriadna..

Edited by MsJamieDornan
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's not necessarily about attracting bigger names. They probably could (and did). But bigger names means CBS pays more for them to appear. And bigger names can mean bigger demands. So if they do other seasons, I wouldn't be surprised if we get another group of celebrities at the same level or slightly less impressive than what we currently have. 

I don't think they would have to pay anyone anything. There are so many Z-Listers out their addicted to their imagined or long faded "fame" they would line up around the corner to get cast on a national TV show.  After this season and the good ratings etc any pay should be removed entirely because honestly they could cast tons of these people for free or at least at regulasr season BB scale.

I can see why they might have paid Omorosa something because she was currently "hot" but I don't know why anyone else this season got paid.  I never heard of any of the rest at all though I have since learned Ross apparently has a day job.  But the others all seem out of work or, as they would prefer to spin it, "between engagements."  Maybe it was something to do with entertainment unions they belonged to or whatever. 

But maybe it was a first season thing only because people were scared to go on a live 24/7 show at first.  But after this success I don't see how they will have to pay anyone anything other than regular BB scale in the future unless they want to throw in some"hot" person as an advertising "hook" for the next season.  Because after this season agencies will be throwing their Z-Listers at BB right and left.  There will be tons of Z people to cast for basically free because the market will be so large.

Because Z List People (ZLP?) have enough training to want to present an image to not throw away their hopes of future work for showmances and banging on pots endlessly and, at the same time, so desperate for "exposure" or reliving their self-imagined "glory days" they would do kids' clown parties for free what to speak of BB.  Because never underestimate the drug known as "fame" or rather "perceived fame" and what some people will do to get a hit of it.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, green said:

I don't think they would have to pay anyone anything. There are so many Z-Listers out their addicted to their imagined or long faded "fame" they would line up around the corner to get cast on a national TV show.  After this season and the good ratings etc any pay should be removed entirely because honestly they could cast tons of these people for free or at least at regulasr season BB scale.

I can see why they might have paid Omorosa something because she was currently "hot" but I don't know why anyone else this season got paid.  I never heard of any of the rest at all though I have since learned Ross apparently has a day job.  But the others all seem out of work or, as they would prefer to spin it, "between engagements."  Maybe it was something to do with entertainment unions they belonged to or whatever. 

But maybe it was a first season thing only because people were scared to go on a live 24/7 show at first.  But after this success I don't see how they will have to pay anyone anything other than regular BB scale in the future unless they want to throw in some"hot" person as an advertising "hook" for the next season.  Because after this season agencies will be throwing their Z-Listers at BB right and left.  There will be tons of Z people to cast for basically free because the market will be so large.

Because Z List People (ZLP?) have enough training to want to present an image to not throw away their hopes of future work for showmances and banging on pots endlessly and, at the same time, so desperate for "exposure" or reliving their self-imagined "glory days" they would do kids' clown parties for free what to speak of BB.  Because never underestimate the drug known as "fame" or rather "perceived fame" and what some people will do to get a hit of it.

I don't necessarily agree with everything. I do think Z listers are going to be throwing their names into the ring for sure.

But one good season doesn't a regular thing make. This could have just been a fluke: the right names, the right personalities, the right time. You're correct that Omarosa was the hook. And she worked. If she wasn't a part of this season, would we be having this conversation? As much as we joke about it, the production staff isn't completely stupid. Would those ratings be as high without clips and stories of Omarosa hitting mainstream media after every single episode? They wouldn't keep putting in those "Omarosa in the White House" stories every single episode if it wasn't bringing in the ratings and making people talk.

(Seriously, Ida Mae from Bumfuck, Idaho that I always accuse of being their sample. We need to have a talk.)

Because there's no guarantee that this isn't just The Omarosa Effect (because really, who is the focus of the stories? Of most of the commercials? The first thing Julie mentioned when talking about tonight's episode?), I can see them doing a second season almost exactly the same as they did this season in hopes of capturing that same lightning in a bottle... and of course, having it crash and burn. Because if you do it for cheaper or free, are people really going to tune in to watch Backdoor Teen Mom whine about her time on the porn sets to Uncle Joey from Full House? I mean, I would, but my taste is questionable.

Also, a celebrity is a celebrity. You may not know who they are but others may. Personally, I think most of the cast is worth $200K a piece for who they are and what their name brings. But as I've said, I'm a TMZ and reality TV addict and I'm all right with that. 

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Personally, I think most of the cast is worth $200K a piece for who they are and what their name brings. But as I've said, I'm a TMZ and reality TV addict and I'm all right with that. 

I think we are going to find out that weren't paid anywhere near that amount. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Gemma Violet said:

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Maybe not necessarily “bigger names,” but better names, if that makes sense. I think this season has shown that you can be on CBB and keep your dignity fairly intact while still being entertaining and garnering a decent reputation among watchers. To me it’s not about the level of fame, but the level of watchability. I don’t need to see The Situation, or Kendra Wilkinson, or New York, or a Mob Wife. I’ve seen very little, and that was more than enough. But a Vanilla Ice, or an Alyssa Milano, or some sports person that I don’t know, but has a pretty good personality? Sure, why not. As long as they play the game well and don’t get into stupidity. 

And preferably don’t talk as much as Marissa or drink as much as Brandi

51 minutes ago, green said:

But so few of these Z-listers are actually entertaining because they are so preening and self conscious! Most of this season’s people are entertaining because they were once actual entertainers whose careers were about performing rather than (just) preening. Most reality people... are not. They’re not actors; they just like attention. And that’s so not interesting, at least on a sustainable level. 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 2

I'm not sure anyone cares lol, but Ross nommed Ari/Omarosa. They are presumably playing veto now as the feeds are on animals. They had to pick numbers for the order, so I assume it's another indiviual comp and the feeds will be down for hours.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Maybe not necessarily “bigger names,” but better names, if that makes sense. I think this season has shown that you can be on CBB and keep your dignity fairly intact while still being entertaining and garnering a decent reputation among watchers. To me it’s not about the level of fame, but the level of watchability. I don’t need to see The Situation, or Kendra Wilkinson, or New York, or a Mob Wife. I’ve seen very little, and that was more than enough. But a Vanilla Ice, or an Alyssa Milano, or some sports person that I don’t know, but has a pretty good personality? Sure, why not. As long as they play the game well and don’t get into stupidity. 

I think the "bigger" versus "better" is just how each person views the HGs. I expected the cast to be filled with the usual famewhores from bottom tier reality shows and Youtube stars. The fact that they brought in the names they did is surprising. They all skew well to their target demographic, whether because of nostalgia, current events, or just general presumed likability (I was super excited for Marissa. I now wish her the longest, quietest case of laryngitis ever). Big Brother lucked out with this group. 

I do think it's a one off, though. Not that I don't think they'll do another CBB, but that a second CBB may get initially high ratings and then sink down below the 37th rerun of a particular episode of Beat Bobby Flay. What they need to do is not recreate the cast stereotype by stereotype (like they normally do) or aim for bigger or lower names. They need to get that same chemistry between the HGs, that same can-boil-over emotion that doesn't turn into "Do you even have a daughter, you cereal thief" territory while still being able to sit around in a group and chat about random shit (just not Chenbot). I don't think they'll care enough to do that, though. I see them just grabbing whoever is the Scandal Du Jour, filling the rest of the cast around them, and crossing their fingers. 

Also, unrelated to the quote above but about the Z List celebrities working for free, I offer one of my favourites:
exposure.png

ETA: I also think that a precedent has been set by them paying the first cast as much if they did (or as little as they did, whichever side of the debate you're on). Because why is Mark McGrath worth that much but I'm not?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Wings said:

Live show my ass.  I am an east coast person struggling with being land locked in a horrible city in MT.  If that is not bad enough I can’t enjoy the “live” show when it airs here  because I have to read  what happens (gun to head) as east coast people who actually do watch it live and post.  

I hope Mark somehow makes it to the end, just because he's been so freakin' awesome so far. I think it's his "dad demeanor" that makes him seem so relatable. I love that we all know what he does on a Saturday night: hangs with his dog & watches "Dateline." 

This is my first time ever watching BB, so I sure did pick the right season to watch!

I live less than ten miles from the beach in SoCal. If you end up as my MIL, I will gladly make sure you always have access to the show out here in your very own granny flat, guest room or viewing party in the family room - it's your choice!  ?

PS: I don't cook, but I love to do laundry. LOVE it. 

• Love 4

@Callaphera—To clarify... I actually think that these celebrities are “big” enough. And I don’t think any new crop need to be “better” than these folks. They’ve made the season way more enjoyable than I ever anticipated. But whoever they get next time (if there’s a next time) would hopefully be “better than” the average celebrity has-been/z-list reality schlub they get for shows like this. The key is: are they able to be entertaining or are they solely interested in being on TV?

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, ivygirl said:

But so few of these Z-listers are actually entertaining because they are so preening and self conscious! Most of this season’s people are entertaining because they were once actual entertainers whose careers were about performing rather than (just) preening. Most reality people... are not. They’re not actors; they just like attention. And that’s so not interesting, at least on a sustainable level. 

Definitions thing.  I include a large number of actors and singers as Z-Listers too.  Not just famewhore wannabes from reality shows.

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm not sure anyone cares lol, but Ross nommed Ari/Omarosa. They are presumably playing veto now as the feeds are on animals. They had to pick numbers for the order, so I assume it's another indiviual comp and the feeds will be down for hours.

I hope Ross has the guts to take Mark if he gets the final HOH because he would be a sure thing then.  He could win against Omorosa but no way would there be in a final two of them per post above that pointed that out since Omorosa and Ross wouldn't choose to go with each other if one of them won HOH. 

Meanwhile Ari has played well and is likeable enough with the jury that she could win.  And for some strange bizarre reason I don't get, all the houseguests think Marissa the Leech would easily win in a vote by this jury.

Ross has to hope that if Omorosa wins veto and escapes that Ari will be voted out instead.  Because if Ross doesn't win the final HOH tomorrow night then if Ari is still there and wins she would take Marissa to the final two for sure.  But Marissa might waiver between Ari and Ross at least.  And Mark would probably take Ross though Mark's best chance is against Omorosa if she survives.

Edited by green
  • Love 1

There was some question as to exactly who won, or IF anyone won yet at all, but it sounds like Marissa might have won POV (initial reports were that Omarosa won, and then reports were that no one won anything yet).  

Apparently, Oma then approached Ross to tell him that, essentially, Brandi talked Ari out of taking Ross to Final 2.  (I assume Oma was doing that to have a fighting chance to stay in the game.)

Ross then asked Ari if that was true.  Ari wanted to confront Oma right then and there, but Ross said no, it would be unnecessary drama.  

Ari told Ross that she told Oma she would take Ross to Final 2 (and she did say that once -- I heard her say it, even if she didn't mean it). 

So Oma is trying to plant seeds of doubt.

Ross believes Ari.

So it looks like, short of Production's intervention or a last-minute change of heart by Mark and Marissa, Oma will be evicted early in tomorrow night's episode.

Edited to add:   It's now 8:13 p.m.  The feeds just came back on within the last hour or so, and now they are down again.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Christi said:

That hoh on the show tonite looks so cooool!!!⛷?

HOH does look really good. I am have been super impressed with how in this edition , as in BBOTT, they come up with scaled down up still really challenging

competitions.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I assume it's another indiviual comp and the feeds will be down for hours.

I have always understood that production plays fast and loose with the "game" and I am convinced they are doing it in this season too.  There has been at least 2 comps where the camera's did not catch the winner - uh yea, not happening.

2 hours ago, green said:

I hope Ross has the guts to take Mark if he gets the final HOH because he would be a sure thing then.  He could win against Omorosa but no way would there be in a final two of them per post above that pointed that out since Omorosa and Ross wouldn't choose to go with each other if one of them won HOH. 

Meanwhile Ari has played well and is likeable enough with the jury that she could win.  And for some strange bizarre reason I don't get, all the houseguests think Marissa the Leech would easily win in a vote by this jury.

Ross has to hope that if Omorosa wins veto and escapes that Ari will be voted out instead.  Because if Ross doesn't win the final HOH tomorrow night then if Ari is still there and wins she would take Marissa to the final two for sure.  But Marissa might waiver between Ari and Ross at least.  And Mark would probably take Ross though Mark's best chance is against Omorosa if she survives.

I agree with everything you said.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TVFan17 said:

Edited to add:   It's now 8:13 p.m.  The feeds just came back on within the last hour or so, and now they are down again.

I think they are back up.

Just an FYI- Omarosa was  fired 4 times by the Clinton Administration.

• Love 1

Is Marrisa intoxicated? I know that she knows everything and never stops talking and telling stories, but she is sounding a little like Brandi tonight. Thinks she is funny but kind of belligerent . I just think Mark wants to completely dismiss her at this point.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, from what I calculate:

Vote for Marissa= Ross, Omarosa, Keshia, Ari, Brandi
Vote for Mark= James, Shannon, Metta, Chuck

I think it would be close, but Marissa's best bet is against Mark; not that it's a guarantee that those votes above are exact, but it's more likely for Marissa to win against Mark. The only votes I'm sure about are Ross, James, probably Shannon, and Omarosa. However, she's parroted the Christmas mantra of laying on the ground for her alliance member's game, so she'll bring Ross and gladly lose. Meanwhile, Ross is clearly planning to take Mark and gladly dump Marissa to the wayside. 

I would likewise think Mark’s best bet (only bet, really) is against Marissa - because in your vote list, I could see significant potential for Brandi to be a swing vote:

• Brandi took remarkable exception to Marissa’s presence during the Mark/James bathroom discussion - especially by Marissa not defending Brandi’s actions.
  • Brandi was already at the point of accusing Marissa of collusion with James/Mark, shortly after which Brandi was evicted at what she believes to be James’s hands.
  • Considering Mark was the HoH who nommed Brandi and presided over her eviction, it’s kind of curious how little blame Brandi apparently attaches to Mark on the issue - all her ire seems to be focused on James and Marissa.
  • The time lapse between Brandi’s eviction and the Finale will be barely two days - hardly enough time for Brandi to cool off from what Brandi perceives to be Marissa’s betrayal.

So in a Mark/Marissa F2 I wouldn’t have a big problem envisioning Mark winning on a 5-4 vote, with Brandi being the swing.

• Love 1

Did something happen that I didn't see that makes you think it will be Marissa and Mark?

I would likewise think Mark’s best bet (only bet, really) is against Marissa - because in your vote list, I could see significant potential for Brandi to be a swing vote:

20 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Did something happen that I didn't see that makes you think it will be Marissa and Mark?

Not st all.  @Lady Calypso was stating her opinion that were Marissa to win Final HoH, her best chance to win would be to pick Mark to sit beside her.  I was simply pointing out the opposite might actually be true; were Mark to win FHoH, Marissa might be Mark’s best F2 choice for him to win..

• Love 2

Swear to god, I could watch Ari shoot pool all day long.  Or all night long, even.  I ain’t picky.

...and now Marissa and her mouth show up and ruin the entire ambiance.

STFU MARISSA!!!

Why the country FUCK is Marissa screaming at the top of her lungs about QUACKING...!?!?  

Is she just THAT fucking desperate to ensure hers is the only voice anybody can hear???

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STFU MARISSA!!!

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 1

10:53 PM Sat Feb 24 by silverspoons

Ross is explaining why he went back on his deal with Brandi, he made new deals to save himself that made his deal with Brandi impossible

Ross needs to stop. He is just playing to the jury now and it's obvious.

• Love 2