Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Oh. So I was confused as to what Ari was whispering about with Ross/Metta, but it seems like Brandi told her about her hinky vote and Ari doesn't seem pleased at all.

Ok, this is exciting now....if something actually happens with it.

Also, I worry the longer Marissa stays up on the wall. 

• Love 1

I don't necessarily think she will win this comp, but an Omarosa HoH win would, indeed, shake things up and make  the feeds interesting to watch.    I don't think anyone in the house really knows what she is thinking or who she is truly targeting (though I'm pretty sure James is on her short list).    She is a hard person to root for and like, but she makes things interesting when she stirs up trouble and plants seeds of doubt.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

I saw Ross go down- and rather gracefully. Then I waited and waited and no one posted it for a few minutes. Have we all lost interest?? Ha ha. I really wanted to see this but -yawn- I think I'll go to bed. 

I posted it as soon as I saw him drop on my feeds.  My post is above.  Maybe my feeds are delayed?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Hahahaha!! Brandi did something stupid and unnecessary - as she does - and it might just bite her in the ass. And I am SO there for that.

I wondered why Brandi voted to evict Mark -- was it to get Shannon's vote, in case Brandi makes it to the end?  Or was it just a  move to make Mark feel unsafe in the house?

Edited by TVFan17
4 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I wondered why Brandi voted to evict Mark -- was it to get Shannon's vote, in case Brandi makes it to the end?  Or was it just a  move to make Mark feel unsafe in the house?

Probably to ensure Shannons vote if she got to the end. Brandi is playing hard for this money.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I wonder if she planned on pinning it on James so that it looked like he was going against the rest. That way there would be a "reason" to strike first.

• Love 2

James knows he cannot trust either Oma (I am not calling her Omi Love!) or Brandi to keep him safe.   He will hang in there for as long as he can manage it.  Brandi knows she cannot trust James to keep her safe.  Oma knows she can't trust James and probably not Brandi either.

Someone should start trying to make some deals at some point.

• Love 3
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Brandi would probably be predictable but I just want her to stay another week so I'm hoping she wins HOH lol. I dont think she will though. 

Brandi wouldn't target Ross/Marissa, which is why I need her to lose. I need to lose one of them on Monday. 

But if Brandi wins, I guess I'd want the Diamond POV. 

1 minute ago, Christi said:

Brandy and James have the same size legs?

It's funny to see how much James works out, but his legs are still skinny.

• Love 2

If Brandi wins, she'll nominate James/Mark

If James wins, he'll nominate Omarosa/Metta (I believe he said Ari/Brandi, but he seems clueless most of the time, so I don't know)

If Omarosa wins, I'm not sure what will happen, so I want her to win as she'll probably keep Metta safe and that's all that matters to me.

I'm kind of shocked how much I've been enjoying Omarosa on the show. She was made for Big Brother.

Edited by CheezyXpressed
  • Love 2

Marissa: James is gonna fall. Omarosa's staying on BECAUSE OF HER BUTT....LIKE MY BUTT....

Goddamnit, shut up.

James has been whispering something to Brandi on and off for a while but their mics are off, so I can't tell what he's saying to her.

• Love 1