Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Christi said:

James has an odd body...he works out a ton and Im sure is in great shape, but his legs are so skinny!! The pants with the knee holes dont help

Yes! This drives me nuts but a lot of guys do this. Focus on the arms, chest, abs and ignore the legs completely. I whined about it after I saw him in shorts in one of the episode threads lol.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think the episodes are showing Ari as anything but a follower though really. But yea Brandi could campaign for her in jury, but I'm not so sure she'd do it by dispelling the thought that she controlled Ari's moves because then she'd be downplaying herself and I don't see her doing that.

But I could legit see any of these people winning. It's hard to predict how the votes will go since the jury will be so different than a normal one and since it's celebs who may have different goals in mind when they're voting than the regular hg would.

I just realized I was giving BB players too much credit and that they would seek out our sane non-biased opinions over the edited show. And non-biased being totally tongue in cheek cause I freely admit that I have an unwavering dislike for James and anything he says, does, or thinks.

I also fully expect that Keisha will still hold Shannon responsible for everything because she has been too busy breastfeeding to watch the show.

I had no interest in watching the show - Shannon was SUCH a freaking disappointment, and I watched the best part of all the paranoia craziness on the live feeds, but did tune in for the end. An ACTUAL endurance comp? With three people being on slop? I am all in on this craziness. Here’s hoping Omarosa, Brandi and...anyone else fall first. They are going to show it, right?

• Love 2

I assume they're showing it. I'll be pissed if they don't.

Marissa will for sure fall first and be on slop, which pleases me greatly. I need Omarosa to be on slop as well.

ETA: If Omarosa gets on slop she's definitely gonna say she can't do it because of her asthma or something.

The BigBroBot vote thingy:

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

So, here's the game changing thing they've been promoting.

The vote this week is:

Vote to shake up the game! Which of these three twisted Power of Vetoes do you want the Houseguests to play for at the next Live Veto competition? Vote closes on 2/19 at 12pm ET

Diamond Veto - The Veto winner has the power to remove one of the nominees from the chopping block and also name the replacement nominee.

VIP Veto - The winner of this Veto will have the option to use the veto once or twice or not at all in the same veto meeting. If the winner of the VIP Veto removes one of the nominees, he or she will wait for a replacement nominee to be made before deciding if they want to use it a second time.

Spotlight Veto - The winner of this Veto is guaranteed to be in the spotlight at the Veto Meeting, because this Veto HAS to be used to save one of the Two Nominees from the Chopping Block!

Personally, I need to see who wins HOH before deciding, because each of these are good for specific HOHs. If James wins HOH, for example, I'd probably want Spotlight veto. If Brandi/Ross/Marissa win HOH, I'd definitely want VIP Veto or Diamond Veto. 

----

Feeds are back up. Everyone is still on. I'm debating whether it's better or worse for this comp to be sitting instead of standing.

Just now, keke23 said:

Metta might be first if he can't let his long legs dangle. And Marissa and Oma will more that likely be in the first 3. This is James to lose.

I think Brandi or James have got this. Brandi's basically a tiny little thing on the seat, which might help her or it might hinder her. James looks ok. Marissa looks the worst off, next to Metta, whose legs are too long.

Just now, Katesus7 said:

Marissa needs to be off my feed. Shut. UP!!

Seriously. And once they're off, they still have to stay and watch, right? So they will have to endure her for the rest of the comp. OMG.

• Love 3

I mean, I'd normally give it to a woman or compact man for a traditional wall hanger but this is EZ Mode wall hanger on better seats than I sit in when I go to hockey games. Is someone gonna bring them popcorn and beer, too? I've always been so jealous of those people that can afford those seats.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Marissa looks like she's so close in falling off of her chair. She's legit at the edge.

Maybe if she keeps flapping her gums, it'll put her more off balance.

Holy shit, that woman needs to shut. the. fuck. up.

• Love 7

Marissa says she's got "another minute or two" in her.  She is already planning to drop.  I think she is secretly hoping that Ross will drop with her or right after she does -- probably so she doesn't feel ashamed to be the only one to go out so soon.

Omarosa is trying to encourage Metta to hang in there and not drop.  She reminds him that he is tougher than this.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

Maybe if she keeps flapping her gums, it'll put her more off balance.

Holy shit, that woman needs to shut. the. fuck. up.

Marissa: I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE A BASKETBALL COMP. I WAS LIKE-

Me: Can she fall now?

Seriously, are they even tilting that wall? Because if they're not, then I could sit on that chair for HOURS. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Seriously. And once they're off, they still have to stay and watch, right? So they will have to endure her for the rest of the comp. OMG.

how can ANYONE talk this much and literally say nothing interesting???

Who the hell actually chose to marry and have kids with her?

Jesus Christ? 

• Love 1

Metta went down before Marissa and Ross!  lol

Ross and Marissa are plotting to go down next, I think.

All 3 of them agree this comp is not made for them.  lol

Edited by TVFan17
Just now, Pixiebomb said:

This is so stupid. They are just sitting there. Why aren't the hitting them with stuff and squirting them?  They are dry.  Boring. 

They’ve been spraying them with “sweat” but I don’t think it’s very effective. 

2 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Metta went down before Marissa and Ross!  lol

Ross and Marissa are plotting to go down next, I think.

All 3 of them agree this comp is not made for them.  lol

Ross and Marissa cant be that comfortable to think that they will be safe to just give up.....

• Love 1

They are really being easy on these guys. Where's all the stuff that's supposed to be sprayed on them? Why isn't that wall cranking back and forth? Sometimes I think the wall is moving, but it's just the camera moving around.

• Love 1

I wonder how long they (first 3 to fall) will have to endure slop -- one day?  Three days?   I don't think Metta will tolerate eating only slop for very long.  He probably doesn't realize that he just signed on for that when he dropped.  lol

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

So, I'm not sure whether to root for Omarosa or not because either she's going to shake up the house and put up Ross/Marissa with an Ari or Brandi backdoor, or she's going to stick to her all girls thing and target Mark/James. 

If I knew exactly which way she'd go, I'd root for her. She is pretty solid and she hasn't said a single word. She might win this.

• Love 1