Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Alicia's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

How is it that these women on this show always have boyfriends or husbands?  Who are these men with these women that are basically incapable of living a normal life.  No travel, no movies, no restaurants, no friends, no parties, probably no sex, books or newspapers, nothing.  Yet these men supposedly love these women.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

OMG how can she eat an entire box of those donuts!!!????????

Not entirely out of the realm of possibility for me if they are Entemman's crumb donuts. 

4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I don’t think we’ve ever seen someone that heavy at such a young age.

Last week or the week before  - no?  I've already forgotten - but I thought we'd seen a 32-year-old recently.

Edited by Carrie
2 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

How is it that these women on this show always have boyfriends or husbands?  Who are these men with these women that are basically incapable of living a normal life.  No travel, no movies, no restaurants, no friends, no parties, probably no sex, books or newspapers, nothing.  Yet these men supposedly love these women.

The cynical part of me thinks she is on disability and he was  is a drug addict. Do the math. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

What's even more ironic is that this woman's boyfriend is certainly not a mouth breather type and looks like a decent guy.

1 minute ago, ThisGirlAsh said:

What's even more ironic is that this woman's boyfriend is certainly not a mouth breather type and looks like a decent guy.

Other than being an addict and apparently not working!  No thanks!