Type keyword(s) to search

Figure Skating

1 minute ago, Dots And Stripes said:

They are really close on that technical number with the bobbles and wardrobe problem.

Which is madness! They are technically not as good, argh. You will never ever convince me that their SD skated without a bobble is as good as what V/M just lay down. 

Edited by herbz
  • Love 1

Higher components than V/M. An absolute outrage. 

I told you they'd hand it to them if they went clean. They'll apparently hand it to them if they're not. This has been building for 18 months.

Edited by herbz
  • Love 18
Just now, kittykat said:

At least they were 2nd and didn't score over V/M but oof. 

Well, I think the key is that they're close enough that they'll have an amazing free dance and make a BIG RALLY to overcome Virtue/Moir. Can't wait, you guys.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Minneapple said:

Well, I think the key is that they're close enough that they'll have an amazing free dance and make a BIG RALLY to overcome Virtue/Moir. Can't wait, you guys.

I literally wrote a 1000 word essay earlier to show how the judges' strategy for years has been to keep P/C's SD score in touch enough to send them ahead in the FD. That was textbook. I'm not even sure that should've beaten the Shibs.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Dots And Stripes said:

For anyone who is wants the scores ASAP, www.olympic.org has been anywhere from a few seconds to a minute ahead of the NBC feed for most of the competitions.

That's what I've been following.  It's pretty neat to see the scores right away.