Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01: Stronger Than Ever

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

And speaking of fashion, or lack there of, is 70's Stevie Knicks big flare sleeves back? Looking at Kyle and Camille. 

YES. I was in Nordstrom looking for holiday-ish tops and almost everything had sleeves like that. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Kyle's so full of crap; "it's Prada!" WTF cares? The pretention for someone who started out so humbly is so annoying! I wasn't as much a snob as that b!tch and I lived sorta privileged! ;-)

No matter how much money Kyle will amass, she will always have her deep-seated insecurity. Her roots are always going to show.

• Love 13
Just now, whydoievencare said:

Well, I dislike Erika and Lisa Rinna just as much as ever.  No change there.  Don't know if it's just a facade, but Erika has the deadest eyes in her THs. It's creepy.

That's it; she's dead inside! I couldn't be bothered with her attitude of being so bored with everything! She's done it all and seen it all! Screw her! ;-)

1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

Except Harry Hamlin was spot on.

The woman's sick and damaged! Get over it! You try being the breadwinner for the whole family before becoming a teenager! ;-(

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Why can we not make it through a single hour, of a new season, without Kim Richards being mentioned?  She's no longer on the show.  Let her go!

I watched the last season reunion for about 30 minutes.  Unfortunately, it reminded me as to how much the ladies enable Kim to be absolutely awful.  I made the decision tonight that I won’t be joining the party this season.   There are things I love about the show, but the constant sniping and backbiting on Rinna and the enabling and continuous meaness of Kim has finally driven me out.

Enjoy, folks.  I am out.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 13
22 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Here comes Rinna with her awkward and annoying Hhheeelloooo's

No one more phony among this group! I'd probably walk away from her after impuning a whole parties' reputation! I'm surprised Rinna wasn't sued by those other guests! "Coke din indeed!" ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 7

It wasn't as boring as I thught it'd be so YAY!

Dorit got new everything...literally..to bad she can't get a new attitude and stop living in S7. I'd like to forget about it and move on. Next thing you know she'll bring up panty gate again.

Erika was same old Erika, still love her but still hate Mikey! 

The fact that we are going on a trip in the VERY FIRST EPISODE seems SO drastic to me and makes me worried for the long term.

Harry Hamlin waSn't even in the episode but he was the most interesting about it once Kyle brought up what he said to her about Kim. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, b2H said:

I watched the last season reunion for about 30 minutes.  Unfortunately, it reminded me as to how much the ladies enable Kim to be absolutely awful.  I made the decision tonight that I won’t be joining the party this season.   There are things I love about the show, but the constant sniping and backbiting on Ronan and the enabling and continuous meaness of Kim has finally driven me out.

Enjoy, folks.  I am out.

Good bye! ;-)

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

That's it; she's dead inside! I couldn't be bothered with her attitude of being so bored with everything! She's done it all and seen it all! Screw her! ;-)

The woman's sick and damaged! Get over it! You try being the breadwinner for the whole family before becoming a teenager! ;-(

Harry Hamlin talked to Kyle OFF CAMERA. Kyle brought up her sister ON CAMERA.  That (imo) makes Kyle the sick one

• Love 21
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Well, I'm already tired of Dorito and her accents and bad wigs.  And Rinna and her annoying daughter's who she is pushing so hard to be the Hadid sisters.

so far Kyle and Lisa are not bothering me, they are the comic relief, scratch the puss, lol! 

Teddi seems too nice to be on this show. 

So Erika needs three guys and Dorito needs two girls to get them ready just to go out on the town in Vegas? Vegas!? And why are these ladies dressing like teenagers? Is this a thing for 40-something year old women to do in Beverly Hills? 

Are you new to these women? lol. Erika has a glam squad EVERYWHERE she goes. everywhere. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

He used to be one of my favorites, but as an old man, he's turned into such a b!tch; getting all up in the women's $#!t! It's nauseating and I can't stand him! Kyle should have told him to go FK himself! ;-(

Kim Richards deliberately bated Rinna with that insinuation two years ago. If that insinuation affected the Hamlins outside this shit show i.e. a part he should've gotten but didn't because someone thought maybe he was on drugs since the Drunk Bitch of Beverly Hills is talking about him then he has every right to say something. HH was on a hot 3 episodes and he's getting in women's business?! How about that doddering old fool Ken? I've seen him get in more than one woman's face in the past.

ETA: I don't believe Harry said that to Kyle. If he ignored Kyle initially I bet she went up to him to "straighten things out" and he wasn't having the bullshit.

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 23
9 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

That and the cold-shoulder is so overdone! ;-)

And poorly done.  I saw heavy-ish woman in a bar the other day with a stretchy green sweater with cold shoulders!  NO.  The garment has to be tight fitting if you insist on wearing them. The cut outs have to stay in place.  

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Except Harry Hamlin was spot on.

Even if true, he's still a b!tch! So far my other fave has been able to restrain himself! Been a huge fan of Vince since "Apple's Way" and I love him to death even though he has rotten taste in women! Eileen got on my bad side supporting Rinna no matter how much of a b!tch she can be; screw her! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

Are you new to these women? lol. Erika has a glam squad EVERYWHERE she goes. everywhere. 

I know, it boggles my mind, and she bought one of the guys a Chanel bag. Those are some nice perks to being in her glam squad. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Kim Richards deliberately bated Rinna with that insinuation two years ago. If that insinuation affected the Hamlins outside this shit show i.e. a part he should've gotten but didn't because someone thought maybe he was on drugs since the Drunk Bitch of Beverly Hills is talking about him then he has every right to say something. HH was on a hot 3 episodes and he's getting in women's business?! How about that doddering old fool Ken? I've seen him get in more than one woman's face in the past.

I doubt a vague as hell comment affected his career at all. If anything it gave him more media buzz and introdced him to a new generation lol. Plus he knew what he was doing when Rinna joined. THere is a reason why he tried to hold off on her doing it as long as he could lol.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

I don't care for Ken for the very same reason, but he's truly doddering and has no life outside of being a companion to his wife! ;-)

• Love 4
Just now, HunterHunted said:

That can't be correct because Erika looks like fashion roadkill 100% of the time and Dorit looks like fashion roadkill 50% of the time. Erika spends a ton of money to look terrible and obvious.

erika-girardi-shocked-rhobh.gif?w=685
Erika likes to play dressup when she is going to an event. When she is just doing something normal she looks damn good!

• Love 19
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

That can't be correct because Erika looks like fashion roadkill 100% of the time and Dorit looks like fashion roadkill 50% of the time. Erika spends a ton of money to look terrible and obvious.

I'm glad someone else sees it! She looks horrible! Her GLAM squad should be sued for malpractice! lol! ;-)

• Love 19

I enjoyed this episode, nice to have it back. 

All the product name dropping is producer driven.  I am sure they do it on their own but it is so over the top it feels staged.  They think we watch to see that.  

I like Teddy a lot. 

• Love 11

Actually a pretty good episode.

I still like LVP and Kyle together.

Dorit and her fake accent, as well as her famewhore husband, can take a hike.  That reno was just kind of sad.

I still don't see what's so special about Erika Jane.  The fame has 'really' gone to her head.  I'm sick of seeing her and Mikey, and the trying to impress everyone with the designer labels.

I'm not ready to judge Teddi quite yet but so far so good.  She seems far and above Eden.

Some of the wardrobe choices just had me shaking my head.

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Actually, I was already tired of Dorit from last season - with all her pretentious - and that con artist husband hers, thirsty PK.

Pretentiousness isn't enough to describe Dorit, but she doesn't offend me like Rinna! She goes for the jugular and she's a pathological LIAR! ;-(

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I doubt a vague as hell comment affected his career at all. If anything it gave him more media buzz and introdced him to a new generation lol. Plus he knew what he was doing when Rinna joined. THere is a reason why he tried to hold off on her doing it as long as he could lol.

Anderson Cooper watches Real Housewives of Atlanta so who knows who could be watching this. The only things celebs have is their reputations and looks. Judging from all the women that were banned from Hollywood for not sleeping with HW looks don't always cut it.

HH got the new generation doing Mad Men. Judging by the confusion here over bell sleeves and shoulder pads this audience isn't the new generation.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Why can we not make it through a single hour, of a new season, without Kim Richards being mentioned?  She's no longer on the show.  Let her go!

But it was Kyle who brought it up.  And what Harry supposedly said off camera about Kim - is true.  And Kyle has since said in interviews that Kim will not appear on the show at all.  It was best that she continued to focus on her sobriety and not be in the spotlight.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 8

I have hangover hate for Dorito from last season.   I'm glad she has a special bond with her kid because no one else on the face of the earth feels that way about their kid.  At least she forgot the fake accent half of the time tonight.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

Which is exactly what BH needs tbh. Everyone plays it so safe since Brandi left.

No one wants their words to come back to haunt them at the reunion because we all know Andy will bring up the more controversial TH's! Even PK kept a little to himself this time! ;-)

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

No one more phony among this group! I'd probably walk away from her after impuning a whole parties' reputation! I'm surprised Rinna wasn't sued by those other guests! "Coke din indeed!" ;-(

Wasn't sued because they were probably doing coke in the den.

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

And speaking of fashion, or lack there of, is 70's Stevie Knicks big flare sleeves back? Looking at Kyle and Camille. 

Yep - I’ve seen those blouses in the stores.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Fiero425 said:

We all know PK is no stranger to lawsuits - since he been sued many times for scamming and bad business dealings.  I'm sure if he even remotely thought he had a case against Rinna, he would have done so.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 13