Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

How interesting that they show 'Dean' and 'Sam' with beards.

Is this going to be an actual hard-copy? We don't get TV Guide in Canada anymore.

I absolutely love that Crowley is on that cover. It's my favorite part of the picture right behind Dean's front and center placement.

Edited by DeeDee79
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Myrelle said:

Oh Jensen.

Always, always much too self-deprecating.

Stop that.  🙃

LOL. Awwww, - this a good reminder that his humility is one of the many things I love about him. Lord knows, he is attractive and talented enough to be a SUPER MEGA Jerk and still get whatever he wants. Men with far less have done so. 

Edited by shoetingstar
  • Love 4

Jensen and Jared are going to be doing individual virtual panels (StageIt) with the Creation Super Celebration. There are meet & greets, one-on-ones available for auction/purchase, but the panels are pay-what-you-can. On stage it that can be as little as a dollar or two, although I think 50 credits ($5.00) is the least you can purchase. Not positive on that.

https://www.creationent.com/vfe/vfe_super.html

Jensen's is Nov 15th, Jared's Nov 22nd.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Jensen and Jared are going to be doing individual virtual panels (StageIt) with the Creation Super Celebration. There are meet & greets, one-on-ones available for auction/purchase, but the panels are pay-what-you-can. On stage it that can be as little as a dollar or two, although I think 50 credits ($5.00) is the least you can purchase. Not positive on that.

https://www.creationent.com/vfe/vfe_super.html

Jensen's is Nov 15th, Jared's Nov 22nd.

Those virtual panels are kind of tough to follow.  The actors are trying to see the texts or messages or however the comments come across their screens so there is a lot of them staring at the screen trying to read the questions. Meet and Greets are out of my league and the fans aren't supposed to discuss what was said...so bummer.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, ukgirl71 said:

No prizes for guessing what Jensen’s questions will be about!

The good thing about the virtual panels is that the Creation mod chooses questions. So at the very least they won't all be the same.

• Love 4
On 11/3/2020 at 7:15 PM, tessathereaper said:

Did that just happen in the last couple days or has he had it off for a while?  I have to admit I really haven't been on his youtube channel that often.  Not surprised clogging the internet like they are trying to clog the bridges and highways.

It happened on every political post of his that I saw. I actually did read any comments on this one as a result.

• Love 1

TV Insider has a nice SPN section: 

https://www.tvinsider.com/show/supernatural/?utm_source=TV+Insider&utm_campaign=bb45680af1-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_11_12&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3576f8ead4-bb45680af1-14282781 

The best part (I think) is the "15 Days of Supernatural" in the News section (have to scroll down or click on the "Farewell to Supernatural" in the main bar at the top) which has favorite scenes etc.  But I particularly liked the "Oral History" 3-parter that does have some new info (to me, anyway) and insights from Kripke and pretty much all the actors, etc. 

• Love 4

@ahrtee, thanks for the link. I enjoyed reading it, although I had read/heard most of it over the years. That said, I don't ever remember reading that all of the "producer's notes" in "Hollywood Babylon" were actual notes from the CW. Hysterical! Next time I watch the episode, I'll pay attention to those details. Thanks again! 🙂

• Love 3

This is nothing to do with the political aspect of the tweets. I just find it fascinating that when Kripke responded, and in subsequent twwets, he included Jensen, Jared & Misha. No mention of the current regime at all. I woukd pay dearly to know what he really thinks about what becane of his baby.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

This is nothing to do with the political aspect of the tweets. I just find it fascinating that when Kripke responded, and in subsequent twwets, he included Jensen, Jared & Misha. No mention of the current regime at all. I woukd pay dearly to know what he really thinks about what becane of his baby.

I love that she wrote back! 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Hopefully she’s skipped the last 4 seasons.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I think Kripke loves the fact that his show - and regardless of what happened, it will always be KRIPKE'S show, never ever petty Andre Badd's - has endured for 15 years, will go down in the annals of television history as a success story, and that as long as it airs somewhere in the world, new fans will find it and he will always make buckets of money off of it.

But do I think he likes what Badd has done to HIS (Kripke's) show? Probably not a lot, especially the way Badd crapped on Kripke's own original divine insert. But mostly I think he doesn't care because he's moved on. However, I will honestly always believe that regardless of how Jensen fudges the timeline, the way Kripke talked him down from his dislike of the finale was in pointing out that it was time for Jensen to move on in his career anyway, and oh by the by, remember that Soldier Boy character I talked to you about at one time ...?

Dean, Sam, and Castiel are his characters - they are the characters that kept this damn show on the air for all these years, they are the ones who draw in the new fans, especially the ones of note, and Kripke knows it as do all of us who have been here since the beginning.

Edited by PAForrest
  • Love 8

From the panel (not the repetitive ones)

- he is in the garage, with Baby behind him.

- he's growing out his beard on request from The Boys

- one of his favourite big bads: Mark P's Lucifer. Forgot his lines sometimes in scenes together because he was busy watching his performance.

- favourite non-OG Dean to play: Purgatory Dean - a version of Dean outside of what we normally see

- how many flannels do you own? Personally: enough. Dean: Too many.

- how are you adjusting to SPN ending? Doing alright. Would like to get back to things they would normally be doing(he and family are still self-isolating). Covid has softened the blow because of the time lapse, and because everything changed, not just the show ending

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

From the panel (not the repetitive ones)

- he is in the garage, with Baby behind him.

- he's growing out his beard on request from The Boys

- one of his favourite big bads: Mark P's Lucifer. Forgot his lines sometimes in scenes together because he was busy watching his performance.

- favourite non-OG Dean to play: Purgatory Dean - a version of Dean outside of what we normally see

- how many flannels do you own? Personally: enough. Dean: Too many.

- how are you adjusting to SPN ending? Doing alright. Would like to get back to things (he and family are still self-isolating)

The Green Cooler 

• Love 5

cont'd

- which actors inspired you early on? Harrison Ford, Bruce Willis, Kevin Costner (!!!) action adventure guys. From comedy standpoint: Pink Panther and Jerry Lewis movies. Never had any formal acting training so watching these people informed him.

-final day on set, did you and Jared celebrate? Yes, they celebrated with a very, very, VERY old bottle of scotch. Will probably unpack it over the next fifteen years. Not as tearful as he thought it might be, but was more tears of joy, accomplishment.

4 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

The Green Cooler 

Yes

jen5.JPG

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

inal day on set, did you and Jared celebrate? Yes, they celebrated with a very, very, VERY old bottle of scotch.

I'm sorry but now all I can wonder is if it was an old bottle of Rufus's.

• Love 7

Should add here - he has curated questions from the chat. He said it was impossible to read the chat, can't even see the names (going so fast)

cont'd

- any habits you picked up from Dean? No. But many that Dean picked up from him

- possible tattoo in memory of Dean? Yes, not just Dean but the show.

- fav creature from show? Vampires, because Dean understands that fight the best, has fun with it.

- what would Dean do in quarantine? Sam would have to chain him to the floor. If forced to, a lot of R rated movies, a lot of heartburn from a terribly diet, a lot of dirty laundry and dirty dishes, because of lack of motivation if they couldn't get out of the bunker. Would probably work on the car.

- when will you release Radio Company 2.0? Almost done, but lot of things happened (including Covid) to make it behind schedule. Possibility for end of year, but maybe more like spring time.

- Dream project to produce? (Sorry I missed this answer)

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 8
Just now, gonzosgirrl said:

- what would Dean do in quarantine? Sam would have to chain him to the floor. If forced to, a lot of R rated movies, a lot of heartburn from a terribly diet, a lot of dirty laundry and dirty dishes, because of lack of motivation if they couldn't get out of the bunker.

Based on Hell House and Inside Man, I'm thinking they would drive each other crazy upping the pranks until it went nuclear.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

cont'd

- Anything surprised you/weird on set? Eating stuff, wearing the nightshirt, thinking wtf am I doing with my life? lol

- What weird food do you like? (He's amused by the screen name Sam Winchester's Hair) Hasn't really got an answer, because he doesn't think it's weird. Didn't have fish until he was 18 years old. Fried egg sandwich (Danneel thinks it's weird).

- if you had never been a part of Supernatural, do you think you would have watched it, and would Dean be your fav? Yes, and yes. He loves Dean.

- Covid script changes? Yes, not drastically. Tweaks due to protocol, change up some locations and lost ability to do a couple scenes. None of it changed the outcome of the story. Once it's done they will share the tweaks.

- Why did it take you so long to help Jared lift the lock for Bravelecki? Whole crew was entertained watching Jared try

- Fav thing about filming in BC? The people are fantastic. Hopes to come back some day (hinted that he would). Best home away from home he could have asked for. Reason that BC's slogan is Super Natural (not the show). It's a beautiful place.

- more voice work? Yes. I would and I have, some will be coming in the next six months. (Squee!)

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 8

- fav episode he directed? All beautiful, but fav was the first. Not in it much so was able to focus, praises Jim Beaver.

- if his kids asked what SPN is about, what would you say? Daddy and Uncle Jared pretending to be funny and goofy and put red paint all over their faces.

- biggest milestone on SPN? Driving the car - got good at handling the car, hitting the marks with it at full speed, camera guys would bet on how close he would get to the mark. More importantly they felt comfortable with him behind the wheel.

-

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 9

- do you wish you'd gotten a birthday episode for Dean? Thought they did, lol. Had a lot of set birthdays, almost every day.

- fav Disney movie? JJ just asked him that yesterday. He told her the first one that came to mind, Toy Story (the first). Tom Hanks!

- how would you react if you found out monsters and hunters were real? Get good contact info on local hunters on speed dial, get basic supplies, salt, iron, wooden stake. Doesn't think he'd overreact too much.

- last question: he misses the song! How did 15 yrs of Dean change you? Unimaginable amount. Once in a lifetime opportunity to play a character for so long. Could play Dean forever. Afforded him a life he could have never dreamed of. Many friends, and grateful for the fandom.

Looks forward to being able to do this in person again.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Dream project to produce? (Sorry I missed this answer)

He said a spinoff of Supernatural

Thanks! My cat chose that moment to yak, lol.

I saw a ton of Dean/Cas questions fly by in the chat (or the same couple questions copy/pasted a hundred times or more). Then 'why does Creation hate gays?' a few dozen times, presumably commentary on the choice of questions. There were no real show content questions, and I'm sure that there will be lots of opportunity to dissect that down the road (ETA: Jensen said as much, that there would be talk once it was all over). I thought this was a great panel about Jensen. Loved it!

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, shoetingstar said:

He did a Live QA Chat. 

Apparently Destiel questions were filtered out so those folks weren't interesting in anything else he said.. I'm cracking up.

**He got his 1st The Boys script!!

What thread are we using for The Boys/Soldier Boy updates, possible spoilers? Cuz he gave some info

I recapped the majority of it. Look up, lol.

We are not supposed to talk about The Boys here.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

jen6.JPG

**He got his 1st The Boys script!!

What thread are we using for The Boys/Soldier Boy updates, possible spoilers? Cuz he gave some info

48 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I recapped the majority of it. Look up, lol.

We are not supposed to talk about The Boys here.

Gotcha! I have to get back on The Boys board...

edit: @gonzosgirrl - you were not kidding! How did hell did I miss your detailed summary when I as scrolling down? Thanks!

Edited by shoetingstar
  • Love 4

Two things caught my ear.

1. Jensen saying he's done more voice over work during quarantine.  That sounded like more than just the rumored batman movie.

2. Jensen saying that he'll be back in Vancouver sooner rather than later... for whatever reason. 

Do tell Jensen. 

Was it just me or did it sound like The WB was the one that approached him and Danneel about the production company?

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 8

Thanks for the recap! I’m so happy it was JENSEN questions. Also glad he didn’t have to address Destiel but I have a feeling he won’t be able to avoid that forever especially if something happens in the finale. I hate how people attack him for the choices made in the scripts (or non choices). 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Thanks! My cat chose that moment to yak, lol.

I saw a ton of Dean/Cas questions fly by in the chat (or the same couple questions copy/pasted a hundred times or more). Then 'why does Creation hate gays?' a few dozen times, presumably commentary on the choice of questions. There were no real show content questions, and I'm sure that there will be lots of opportunity to dissect that down the road (ETA: Jensen said as much, that there would be talk once it was all over). I thought this was a great panel about Jensen. Loved it!

I’m impressed you could see anything In the chat. I couldn’t! Lol. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Two things caught my ear.

1. Jensen saying he's done more voice over work during quarantine.  That sounded like more than just the rumored batman movie.

2. Jensen saying that he'll be back in Vancouver sooner rather than later... for whatever reason. 

Do tell Jensen. 

Was it just me or did it sound like The WB was the one that approached him and Danneel about the production company?

I think so, and I can add to this one question that a friend who did the m&g really made it sound like the WB bent over backwards to keep him on board, and I like the sound of that.

And you're right, he voiced new stuff over the quarantine, and mentioned there were already projects (or a project) that should come out in the next six months. I got the impression that was the stuff we already heard about that hasn't been released yet.

It really sounds like he's keeping busy and clearly very excited to start The Boys. That's based in Toronto, though. I wonder what he's thinking of in terms of going back to Vancouver?

I believe Stephanie the moderator is the one who chooses the questions and sends them to him. He sees the same scroll we all do flashing by on the side - no way you could ever see the actual questions. So if people didn't like the questions he got to answer, they can turn around and blame Creation. Jensen answered the questions he was sent.

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

My thoughts exactly.  By January Jensen is going to look like a mountain man!

Well, if he's been in suspended animation (or something) since WWII, I guess his hair kept growing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, PinkChicken said:

I think its less "I like Lucifer more than Crowley", and more just "Mark P is fun to act with"

Yeah it was definitely about the actor, and he was quick to say he didn't have a favourite, but he would say Mark P on this day at this time (paraphrased). See, even Jensen can be wrong sometimes. 🙂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Someone recorded the audio for her question regarding the big Cas scene.  I put the link to the tweet transcript in the episode thread. As it was directly about how he thought Dean was reacting in that moment. 

• Love 5