Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

Jared and Jensen acting like they never left the set of the show gives me life.  Their friendship is just awesome.  And Jensen stating he was slated to direct on Jared’s show but couldn’t work it out is nice to see.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Katy M said:

For those who don't want to go the two clicks to get to the price it's $95.  When you said a fortune, I was thinking at least $150.

It's expensive, but quite honestly a lot less than I feared it would be. I too was thinking at least $150. And like I said, not buying the dvd set which was, what, over $300? So at this point for me $95 is almost a steal only by comparison.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Honestly, I thought it would be more than $95 o_O 

There was a time I would've been all over it. It looks beautiful! I got the hardcover one from one of the conventions and have a few autographs in it, but my fave is the photo of Dean and Sam, looking into the back seat of the Impala, and I had them sign it in character. 🙂

Weird, I can't find the pic online - maybe it was only for the book?

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Katy M said:

For those who don't want to go the two clicks to get to the price it's $95.  When you said a fortune, I was thinking at least $150.

Honestly I thought it would  be a lot more expensive.  So I did all the other clicks....

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Supernatural boss reveals original ending: Roadhouse reunions, Kansas performance

So they were going to kill off Kansas? LOL! Sure, Andre.

I imagine if that is true, that would be the blend from Supernatural to real-life, like they did with the actual ending and breaking the fourth wall. Still would've sucked as a story, but it would've been cool to see everyone. Maybe somebody actually would've mourned Dean.

Well, two things (OK, maybe three):

1.  "Time is different here."  So who knows how long it took for everyone to get together.

2.  They could still probably use the Memorex Heaven for Kansas, at least (how many concerts did Pamela go to in her original heaven?)

and (3) You're expecting anyone involved with the writing or production to think logically about what they were doing?  They always did whatever they thought was cool, whether it made sense or not.  The fans could always wank an explanation.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Answers that start with 'well' generally scare me, lol. The whole 'time is different here' didn't make sense in the episode - it didn't get better with age. Fortunately I don't care enough any more to really try and make sense of it.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Answers that start with 'well' generally scare me, lol. The whole 'time is different here' didn't make sense in the episode - it didn't get better with age. Fortunately I don't care enough any more to really try and make sense of it.

Sorry to scare you.  The "real" answer is #3.

Edited by ahrtee
Had to qualify "real"
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Supernatural boss reveals original ending: Roadhouse reunions, Kansas performance

So they were going to kill off Kansas? LOL! Sure, Andre.

I imagine if that is true, that would be the blend from Supernatural to real-life, like they did with the actual ending and breaking the fourth wall. Still would've sucked as a story, but it would've been cool to see everyone. Maybe somebody actually would've mourned Dean.

Yeah, doesn't sound too great in theory but I would have enjoyed seeing someone other than just Bobby waiting for him. The bolded part is why I will never watch the finale again. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Honestly, I thought it would be more than $95 o_O 

There was a time I would've been all over it. It looks beautiful! I got the hardcover one from one of the conventions and have a few autographs in it, but my fave is the photo of Dean and Sam, looking into the back seat of the Impala, and I had them sign it in character. 🙂

Weird, I can't find the pic online - maybe it was only for the book?

Yeah I was thinking around $150 too, so maybe I'll get this.  I'm not spending money on anything else related to the last few years of the show and this is something by someone who worked on it the whole time.

20 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Has anyone heard anything further about Jensen and Danneel's WB project?

In the panel Jensen said they were taking something to the network, this week, and we may hear something later in the week or early next week.   He said they would be working with a Supernatural alum.   He didn't say who but Jensen did recently start following Sterling K, Brown on instagram.  There was also Tim O's tweet about how he's hopes to make mischief with Jensen soon.

I don't think this will be a project Jensen is starring in since he has The Boys (just my opinion, I don't know for sure).

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ILoveReading said:

In the panel Jensen said they were taking something to the network, this week, and we may hear something later in the week or early next week.   He said they would be working with a Supernatural alum.   He didn't say who but Jensen did recently start following Sterling K, Brown on twitter.  There was also Tim O's tweet about how he's hopes to make mischief with Jensen soon.

I don't think this will be a project Jensen is starring in since he has The Boys (just my opinion, I don't know for sure).

Either Sterling or Timothy would be fantastic. It didn't sound like Jensen was going to be in the project except as exec producer and/or directing.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, S Cook Productions said:

Yah but didn't Ellen Harvelle actress and mullet guy say they were never contacted so they don't fully believe this?

I don't fully (or even partly) believe a word that comes out of Badd's mouth, so who knows? It's a nice fairy tale anyway.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I ordered the book. It was $95 and no shipping which I thought was an amazing price for a full color book that is more than 300 pages long. 

I just went to the website and it said the book was sold out.

9 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

Supposedly they doing a second printing.  So there should be more to buy soon.

I was positive they would, the same thing happened with that special tee-shirt from Hot Topic a couple years ago. And they'll do a third printing if warranted. Trust me, they want our money.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

These are still pre-orders, right? So any 'limit' is purely a promotional tactic, IMO. Unless they really were trying to make a limited edition, numbered series, saying hmm, no we don't want any more of your money is just not happening. I hope Jerry is making the money from these - he is a supremely talented individual and deserves it.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

Is he the guy that designs the crazy motel rooms? 

You can look at his website jerrywanek.com that has pictures of many of the motel rooms, gas stations, views of the bunker and some of the "horror" scenes from SPN  (and some of the other shows he's worked on).  It's a lot of fun to look through.  

ETA: link:  https://www.jerrywanek.com/ 

Edited by ahrtee
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, MishMIsh said:

Look who's back 🙂

Thanks for posting! I'm so glad that Jensen is a part of such a highly rated, well regarded show on a popular streaming service where he'll get tons of exposure to his talent.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I really want to know who put the poop emojies in the toilet bowl. I can't believe Jensen knows how to do that, lol.

I sometimes think Jensen is a lot more tech savy than he lets on.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I really want to know who put the poop emojies in the toilet bowl. I can't believe Jensen knows how to do that, lol.

Maybe JJ showed him. 😊

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Aren't they filming now?

3 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Since mid-February.

I wonder if Jensen needed more than one costume to be made and if they've been filming around that. In the photo above, he looks very different from more recent pics of his hair/beard so he took that photo with the truck at a very different time or he has a very different look now. Take your pick. But one way or the other, it's over a month since they started filming, so I can't believe he hasn't started his parts yet.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FlickChick said:

I wonder if Jensen needed more than one costume to be made and if they've been filming around that. In the photo above, he looks very different from more recent pics of his hair/beard so he took that photo with the truck at a very different time or he has a very different look now. Take your pick. But one way or the other, it's over a month since they started filming, so I can't believe he hasn't started his parts yet.

The picture was from October.  ( I remembered seeing it here then, but couldn't remember the date so I went to the Bollinger Motor twitter.  Once a librarian, always a librarian *sigh*)

Oct 6, 2020Thanks for stopping by, @jensenackles! We are so glad you got to see the B1 at @galpinautosport yesterday. We'll be at GAS the rest of this week — 9AM-5PM Mon-Fri, 10AM-4PM Sat, and 11AM-2PM Sun. Drop us a line if you'd like to schedule a visit. https://bollingermotors.com/california-october-2020/…

• Love 4