Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: All Aboard the Shady Express

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, Cynthia grabbed Porsha's hands and Cynthia was waving her hands in Porsha's face first, Porsha even asked her not to do it but Cynthia kept doing it and Porsha then did like wise (like a child). When Cynthia grabbed Porsha's hands, Porsha stood up over her and Cynthia kicked her in the stomach. The security men grabbed Porsha after she was kicked when she got up and tried to go after Cynthia for that kick. 

Anybody who thinks Cynthia's at fault is disturbed! Porsha looming over her, invading her space; I don't allow that with friends much less some stupid THOT! Porsha totally escalated that situation! Anyone else would have backed up; Porsha got closer and closer! I would be grabbing her hands and arm too! If you're that close it's warranted! ;-)

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Porsha came over to the chaise lounge where Cynthia was reclining.  Cynthia repeatedly asked her to vacate her space.  Then the hand stuff started and Cynthia pushed her off with her feet.  Coming over and looming over someone and engaging in an argument is a good example of what Porsha should be learning at Anger Management classes.  She invaded Cynthis'a space and then once again dismissed Cynthia's feelings about being dismissed.  Most of all Porsha wanted to be right.  She was the one call Cynthia a fake ass and put her hands in Cynthia's face.  Porsha never takes responsibility for her actions it is always someone else's fault.    

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-8/episode-4/videos/cynthia-bailey-blows-up-on-porsha-williams

Yes, Porsha was stupid to listen to Kandi and Kenya telling her to go over and apologize to Cynthia, which is what she was trying to do. Cynthia started waving her hands in Porsha's face, Porsha asked her to stop, Cynthia ignored her and Porsha then started doing it back to her. Cynthia slapped Porsha's hand away and when Porsha waved them at her again, Cynthia grabbed them. That was when Porsha stood up to get her hands free of Cynthia's grasp and Cynthia kicked her. 

Porsha apologized to Cynthia for hurting her feelings and tried to explain what she said, Cynthia didn't want to hear it. Both were wrong but Cynthia got physical, not Porsha. Also, Cynthia apologized to Porsha for getting physical, she took full blame for it and Porsha accepted it and they both moved on.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Thank you, WireWrap. 

As I said, Cynthia was waving her fingers first and she grabbed Porsha's hands. Cynthia kicked Porsha as soon as Porsha stood up to free her hands and security held her down to stop her from getting near Cynthia. Cynthia got physical, not Porsha. Look, Porsha is an idiot with a hair trigger but she didn't go after Cynthia, it was the opposite. 

3 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Anybody who thinks Cynthia's at fault is disturbed! Porsha looming over her, invading her space; I don't allow that with friends much less some stupid THOT! Porsha totally escalated that situation! Anyone else would have backed up; Porsha got closer and closer! I would be grabbing her hands and arm too! If you're that close it's warranted! ;-)

Porsha is an idiot but she did not get physical, Cynthia did. Porsha only stood up over Cynthia to free her hands that Cynthia was holding.

3 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Cynthia was acting in self-defense, as far as I am concerned.

How? Cynthia was the one that got physical, not Porsha. In fact, Cynthia admitted to that and apologized to Porsha for doing it. Even Cynthia knew she was wrong, that is until others (Kenya) convinced her otherwise. 

• Love 5

How?

Easy. You see it one way, I see it a different way.

Cynthia admitted to that and apologized to Porsha for doing it.

All that says to me is that Cynthia is much more of a class act than Porsha will ever be.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 9
Just now, WireWrap said:

As I said, Cynthia was waving her fingers first and she grabbed Porsha's hands. Cynthia kicked Porsha as soon as Porsha stood up to free her hands and security held her down to stop her from getting near Cynthia. Cynthia got physical, not Porsha. Look, Porsha is an idiot with a hair trigger but she didn't go after Cynthia, it was the opposite. 

Porsha is an idiot but she did not get physical, Cynthia did. Porsha only stood up over Cynthia to free her hands that Cynthia was holding.

I guess I'm one of those people that need a wide berth! I don't like people getting so close I can smell them and their breath! That b!tch was much too close; esp. since they're not buds! I've told people to back up and Porsha definitely would have gotten "the hand" to do so as well! I didn't blame Cynthia at all! She should have kicked that b!tch in her painted face! ;-)

1 minute ago, BBHN said:

Easy. You see it one way, I see it a different way.

All that says to me is that Cynthia is much more of a class act than Porsha will ever be.

A homeless person has more class than Porsha! She's not too bright and painting her face with several layers doesn't change that! ;-)

• Love 1

Kind of an interesting recap according to the writer there is a whole lot of producer pressure and scripted scenes.  The wedding was the worst.  Very obvious much like the divorce party production had a hand in planning it.  Otherwise we would see these women sleeping in and shopping.  http://tamaratattles.com/2017/12/10/real-housewives-of-atlanta-all-aboard-the-shady-express/

Kandi could not order room service because the hotel does not have a restaurant-just a rooftop bar with limited small plates.  I would be mad at Nene and Porsha if my meal was cancelled.  

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Thank you, WireWrap. 

I'm cracking up that this has come back around for debate 5,637!  Was Cynthia waving her hands first?  Yes, but relatively in her own space.  Did Cynthia grab Porsha first?  Yes, but AFTER Porsha crossed over into Cynthia's space to point millimeters from Cynthia's face.  That, to me, was the start of the aggression.  And given that this incident wasn't too far removed from the time when Porsha dragged another castmate out of her seat and across a set by her hair, Cynthia was being proactive in defending herself against someone who had already shown that she has no issue getting violent during an argument,  

This episode: Lol at Kandi being mad that they started the fight BEFORE their food got to the table!  

I can't stand Porsha and I think she's full of shit.  The only reason she apologized is because once everyone left with Nene, she realized that she was in real danger of losing people to film with; that is, except for Sheree, who will do anything to stay on camera.  

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 14

Sheree said "bride maid" ala Nene.

Porsha over pronounced the w in the word sword.

I was in SF Chinatown on a food tour in October and went to the fortune cookie factory, it was touristy but fun.  Those idiots are missing out on amazing restaurants and sights.

What is with the odd eye wear on these women?  Marlo and Porsha look nuts.  Didn't Luanne once say even Gucci makes a mistake...lol.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Sheree said "bride maid" ala Nene.

Porsha over pronounced the w in the word sword.

I was in SF Chinatown on a food tour in October and went to the fortune cookie factory, it was touristy but fun.  Those idiots are missing out on amazing restaurants and sights.

What is with the odd eye wear on these women?  Marlo and Porsha look nuts.  Didn't Luanne once say even Gucci makes a mistake...lol.

I suspect that is was more that the business's wouldn't agree to filming more than them not sightseeing like most do. LOL

• Love 3
9 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

The way Kenya describes him and some of the things that he's said and done, her new husband sounds controlling. Good luck.

Really. I started seeing red flags as Kenya talked about doing things the way he wanted, and starting again when she got it wrong. 

• Love 5

I love the way these loud mouth trolls respected Kim when she was dating a married man NEVER mentioning his name or demanding introductions but Kenya man is fair game. And I personally can't stand Kenya but I also hate the lack of self awareness and the "I need camera time narratives."

• Love 6
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

It got pretty heated and emotional in Miami, with Kandi getting very emotional about it...

Dammit I wanna see this.   lol.  Ya'lls memories came to slay, hear?  Gonna take it on faith b/c it won't play for me.   #sads.     Turn up the whole time huh?   

34 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

I'm cracking up that this has come back around for debate 5,637!  Was Cynthia waving her hands first?  Yes, but relatively in her own space.  Did Cynthia grab Porsha first?  Yes, but AFTER Porsha crossed over into Cynthia's space to point millimeters from Cynthia's face.  That, to me, was the start of the aggression.  And given that this incident wasn't too far removed from the time when Porsha dragged another castmate out of her seat and across a set by her hair, Cynthia was being proactive in defending herself against someone who had already shown that she has no issue getting violent during an argument,  

This episode: Lol at Kandi being mad that they started the fight BEFORE their food got to the table!  

I can't stand Porsha and I think she's full of shit.  The only reason she apologized is because once everyone left with Nene, she realized that she was in real danger of losing people to film with; that is, except for Sheree, who will do anything to stay on camera.  

Lol!!  Right?   Thank you for summarizing.  I started quoting and quoting.  Then I was like man, this won't end today lol.   Yes to ALL this.  Except:   When the fight first happened?  Yeah I thought Cynthia was the aggressor because I saw her put her hands on Porsha first.   But in the clip zoeysmom posted - really get in there and Zapruder that shit - I want you to watch very closely Porsha's body language right around the 0:08/0:07 mark.   3 times she asks is this how you really want it to be? (just before striking out, inarticulate people have a pattern of repeating the words they were just saying, demonstrating the switch from verbal to physical engagement).   She punctuates that question by flicking her wrist downward, pointing her finger so closely to the end of Cynthia's nose that you can't see her fingernail tip anymore.    So while she didn't physically put her hands on Cynthia first, she absolutely began the physical aggression.    You know that game little kids play in the car to get you to lose your shit?  Where one of em has their finger circling the circumference of the other's face, neener neener neerner'ing the whole time but saying "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you....."  we all know what happens next right?   The one being annoyed does something to shut it down but the adult always checks who?  The aggressor "I told you to keep your hands to yourself".   We can argue technicalities all day long (I think we did at one point lol) but here's what we know, Your Honor (1) Porsha didn't come over there to apologize (she said as much when she told Cyn she didn't feel like she did anything (2) she called her a bitch one more time for good measure (after misinterpreting the (unjustified, as it turns out) compliment Cynthia paid her about intelligence)) and (3) she refused to walk away from Cynthia after being asked to (I counted at least 4 requests).     You don't get away from me, I can't get up and get away from you and you put your finger in my face.    I've seen professional boxers go at it for less at the promo press conference.  

Got my eye on Kenya's dude but I don't see flags just yet.   The way she described their first interaction, he wasn't pressed to even hang around and smile in her face and that was in his restaurant.   She's beautiful enough for men to assume she's not only super high maintenance but accustomed to and turned off by dudes falling all over themselves because of it.   She's a pain in the ass for sure, but an undeniable head turner.    It sounded like he was trying to let her know yeah you're cute, but....so?   It's a move, she voluntarily fell for it, I'm not mad lol.    The reminder not to be all alpha woman at home.  Ok, on paper that could be controlling but in reality I think she was giving voice to what is a legitimate consideration for some men.   It's a delicate balance to want/be with a strong woman and not be/feel emasculated by her.   He's what Peter wanted to be when he grew up.    On a petty side note I haven't seen one picture where he's got her fully engulfed in an embrace, she's always hugging him.  I wish them well. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I agree Porsha was every bit as complicit as Phaedra she is definitely not a victim.  A drunken Porsha had offered herself up to Todd and Kandi and they turned her down.  If Porsha was so concerned about being in peril-why wouldn't she ask, "Why did you tell Phaedra you wanted to drug and rape me?".  She didn;t of course because she knew it wasn't true-they didn't even bite when she offered herself up to them.

Why I dislike Porsha is she has this notion the others are there just to lift her up while she constantly takes the digs, passes the lies.  From the time she decided to attack Kenya (and I do believe Nene and Phaedra encouraged the behavior which is why Nene got on top of her and covered her mouth) Porsha has always been a self-serving, maniacal little twit.  Porsha does not care one bit about Phaedra unless Phaedra can support her and help her along.  Well she helped her all right-close to unemployment. 

Porsha dumped Nene after she decided not to do the show any longer.  Porsha was right there encouraging Nene in the Claudia vs. Nene debate-which Nene lost.   Porsha picked the wrong team as Kenya, Cynthia and Claudia made for a pretty good clique.  Porsha was worried (unnecessarily) about Claudia because the were co-workers on the Dish Nation stuff.  Claudia may not have returned but that had more to do with producers thinking Kim Fields was a good fit.

I agree...between being dumb and selfish, there's not much about seeing her on my screen that I like. She makes the world her punching bag and in turn she expects the world to be her cheerleader. She doesn't really understand what accountability is. She's shelling out empty apologies because that's the only way she can think of trying to make things better and saving some face. I heard all I needed to when she prefaced her apology and taking accountability with the words "Kandi FEELS I wronged her". Is this idiot for real? Anyone with an ounce of decency would agree that the situation isn't subjective. Porsha was flat out wrong. Apologizing because you think you hurt someone's feelings is completely contrary to the concept of taking accountability because that would include acknowledging that you were fucking wrong.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

How? Cynthia was the one that got physical, not Porsha. In fact, Cynthia admitted to that and apologized to Porsha for doing it. Even Cynthia knew she was wrong, that is until others (Kenya) convinced her otherwise. 

Cynthia was waving her fingers at hand level. She didn't grab Porsha's hands until Porsha put her hands right in front of her face and got up in her space. Cynthia grabbed her hands and Porsha immediately stood up and put her leg up on the seat in order to hover over Cynthia and take a dominant posture over her and leaned in before Cynthia kicked her off.   It's absolutely not true that the person who initiates a physical altercation is the person that is wrong. That is not how it would stand up in court either. The aggressor is the person who provokes a reasonable person to the point where they feel that they need to protect themselves. It is not crazy to think that when a person with a history of violent behaviour chooses to flick their fingers in front of your face and then gets up above you, establishing an attacking posture, you would feel that you may need to protect yourself from that person. Cynthia retaliated enough to remove Porsha from inside her personal space and then did nothing further. She didn't chase Porsha around to kick her head in. I would wager money that even if you took that to court, Porsha would have been seen as the aggressor while Cynthia retaliated in self-defense. Contrary to Porsha's beat down of Kenya - Kenya was incredibly annoying and provoking but she posed no physical threat to Porsha. Again, send them to court and I'd bet that Porsha would have been seen as the aggressor. As her reaction was not out of self-defense, it was just because of a bad temper.

Also, Cynthia apologized because she acted outside of her character and she was remorseful for ever laying hands (or feet on someone). Cynthia taking accountability for her own behaviour doesn't make her the person of primary fault. It's just proof that Cynthia knows how to be the bigger person.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 12
51 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Really. I started seeing red flags as Kenya talked about doing things the way he wanted, and starting again when she got it wrong. 

Telling her to wipe her makeup off. Asking her "are you complaining?" when she jokes how far away his restaurant is in Brooklyn. Yeah... Kenya has low self-esteem.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

And she said the life coach told her she doesn't take any time for herself. Ok. Hello, the big reveal party she had for Chateau Sheree, just to name one of the things she has done for herself. 

When he said "time for herself", I think he meant "alone".

22 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Telling her to wipe her makeup off. Asking her "are you complaining?" when she jokes how far away his restaurant is in Brooklyn. Yeah... Kenya has low self-esteem.

I hope he’s not a predator who got a whiff of that low self-esteem and zeroed in - time will tell.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

To be fair to the women there was a lot of pushback in filming at places.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

To be fair to the women there was a lot of pushback in filming at places.

It's really bad that the one time sought after reality show cast that would bring good press to your business now says "no thank you" when production asks to film.  Oh how the mighty has fallen.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

I agree...between being dumb and selfish, there's not much about seeing her on my screen that I like. She makes the world her punching bag and in turn she expects the world to be her cheerleader. She doesn't really understand what accountability is. She's shelling out empty apologies because that's the only way she can think of trying to make things better and saving some face. I heard all I needed to when she prefaced her apology and taking accountability with the words "Kandi FEELS I wronged her". Is this idiot for real? Anyone with an ounce of decency would agree that the situation isn't subjective. Porsha was flat out wrong. Apologizing because you think you hurt someone's feelings is completely contrary to the concept of taking accountability because that would include acknowledging that you were fucking wrong.

I concur. Kandi is still getting comments on her Instagram that compare her to Bill Cosby and such, even after it came out that it was all a lie it is still doing damage to her. So yeah, Porsha can miss me with her "Kandi feels I wronged her" garbage. You did Porsha. 

Did anyone know Kenya was dating Marc before they got married? I think Kandi was the only that raised her hand when Marlo asked if anyone thought Kenya was really married. Kenya eloped so the not inviting anyone to the wedding issue is not a big deal to me. I am trying to remember when I saw the pictures of her wedding if there were guests there. I know Marc does not want to be filmed, but I do think it is strange that Cynthia never met the guy either pre or post wedding off camera or prior to filming. 

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I hope he’s not a predator who got a whiff of that low self-esteem and zeroed in - time will tell.

Well he did marry her after five minutes in a remote location with none of her family there for some bullshit reasons and has refused to meet her friends. I have a bad feeling about him. Not only that he's controlling but based on something that Kenya said, that her dad wasn't invited to the wedding because he might say something that would upset Marc. Ummmm what could he say, really? What happens when Marc gets upset? I have a feeling that she tiptoes around him.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

And she said the life coach told her she doesn't take any time for herself. Ok. Hello, the big reveal party she had for Chateau Sheree, just to name one of the things she has done for herself. 

And other events 200.gif

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

She said that's the reason for going "vegan!" Kandi actually said she was looking a bit chunky! ;-)

Last week Porsha and Nene had their drama! This week it's Kenya who's being surprised with a "mock" wedding; and I do mean MOCK! Most haven't met her husband and think it's fake, but doing this with a bunch of strange people on the fly I thought would cause some strife, but Kenya accepted it with humor! Marlo needs to STFU; not enough of a regular to be asking personal questions and also making fun of Kenya's marriage and friendship with Cynthia! If it is fake, why do they care so much? We all know it's real so I would tell Marlo to go FK herself; Nene too for being Nene! ;-)

They care so much because they want to cause division between Cynthia and Kenya. The problem is Cynthia was already feeling hurt about the situation , now they are causing Cynthia to have doubts about her relationship with Kenya. This is their goal.  Marlo and Nene most especially. I believe that Cynthia understands why Kenya kept her marriage  a secret , but she's allowing the other ladies make her uncomfortable about it. This is between Cynthia and Kenya, the others need to stay the hell out of it. All Kenya had to do was let Cynthia know before it hit the blogs, and that way Cynthia could say , " I already knew about it, but I respected Kenya's wishes to keep it to myself until she was ready to reveal ", no I was not at the wedding and I'm okay with that,  her own father wasn't there either. It's easy to get into Cynthia 's head space, Nene knows this all too well that's why she keeps bringing it up.  Marlo is full of crap and needs to be voted off the island. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Misslindsey said:

I concur. Kandi is still getting comments on her Instagram that compare her to Bill Cosby and such, even after it came out that it was all a lie it is still doing damage to her. So yeah, Porsha can miss me with her "Kandi feels I wronged her" garbage. You did Porsha. 

Did anyone know Kenya was dating Marc before they got married? I think Kandi was the only that raised her hand when Marlo asked if anyone thought Kenya was really married. Kenya eloped so the not inviting anyone to the wedding issue is not a big deal to me. I am trying to remember when I saw the pictures of her wedding if there were guests there. I know Marc does not want to be filmed, but I do think it is strange that Cynthia never met the guy either pre or post wedding off camera or prior to filming. 

Kenya aunt Lori and her daughter were there, not sure who else was there from her family, She did say there were 4 people   I agree with you , it's your wedding day , you're not obligated to try and please anyone, do it your own way. They are all nosy as hell, Kenya knows this , even Cynthia can throw sneaky shade as well. I am happy for Kenya..  

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, byrd said:

They care so much because they want to cause division between Cynthia and Kenya. The problem is Cynthia was already feeling hurt about the situation , now they are causing Cynthia to have doubts about her relationship with Kenya. This is their goal.  Marlo and Nene most especially. I believe that Cynthia understands why Kenya kept her marriage  a secret , but she's allowing the other ladies make her uncomfortable about it. This is between Cynthia and Kenya, the others need to stay the hell out of it. All Kenya had to do was let Cynthia know before it hit the blogs, and that way Cynthia could say , " I already knew about it, but I respected Kenya's wishes to keep it to myself until she was ready to reveal ", no I was not at the wedding and I'm okay with that,  her own father wasn't there either. It's easy to get into Cynthia 's head space, Nene knows this all too well that's why she keeps bringing it up.  Marlo is full of crap and needs to be voted off the island. 

Marlo's a POS HO who shouldn't  be signifying on anyone with the way she earns her money! Eating a whole vine of grapes in one gulp shows her expertise in pleasing old, married men! She should STFU and mind her own business! I don't know why people don't voice all her dirt; she's filthy! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Looming over someone is getting physical.   She was asked to vacate Cynthia's space and she refused. Look at Porsha after the fact-she was all about getting up and kicking Cynthia's ass.  No sympathy for Porsha.  She is essentially a bully and a thug who never takes responsibility for her actions.

Viewing the video after the hand grab Porsha positioned herself over Cynthia and Cynthia knew what was coming-yet another violent outburst from Porsha.  How many times did Cynthia ask Porsha to leave?  Porsha would not, could not apologize for something as insignificant as dismissing Cynthia's feelings.  The bottom line is the other women are afraid of Porsha and her physicality.  

• Love 8

Marlo slashed a woman's face open with a knife and has been arrested 7x. This info changed my opinion on her. That, combined with the compulsive farting (according to her) diminishes her polished fashionable image. 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Marlo's a POS HO who shouldn't  be signifying on anyone with the way she earns her money! Eating a whole vine of grapes in one gulp shows her expertise in pleasing old, married men! She should STFU and mind her own business! I don't know why people don't voice all her dirt; she's filthy! ;-(

To answer your question with words (since I couldn't find not one gif of Marlo shouting, "Check my warrants, bitch!"; it's a crime that no one has created that yet.), because Marlow will actually stab one of these chicks, on camera, and not think twice!

• Love 6
21 hours ago, appledumpling said:

At some point you need to forgive and move on, Kandi making faces and having a negative comment for everything that Porsha says or does shows that she really hasn't forgiven her.  If you can't forgive people you won't be forgiven and being raised in the church she should know that.

Yeah, see, I don't believe forgiveness is owed, so I'm glad I wasn't raised in the church. Porsha got on tv and told the entire viewing audience that Kandi and Todd were trying to drug and rape her. She doesn't seem particularly remorseful either.

The only thing Kandi owes to God is praise for giving her strength not to beat the brakes of that fake ass trick every time they cross paths. Or for not Porsha back into her mother's spare bedroom.

A few snide comments are acceptible.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

She's doing the same thing she did with Matt. Kenya, who describes herself as a strong black woman with the added adjective of domestic abuse survivor, is narrating to the audience, unprompted, these obviously suspect behaviors by the man who she says loves her oh so much.

Sorry, I just don't trust her fundamentally manipulative arse.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, brillia79 said:

Yeah, see, I don't believe forgiveness is owed, so I'm glad I wasn't raised in the church. Porsha got on tv and told the entire viewing audience that Kandi and Todd were trying to drug and rape her. She doesn't seem particularly remorseful either.

The only thing Kandi owes to God is praise for giving her strength not to beat the brakes of that fake ass trick every time they cross paths. Or for not Porsha back into her mother's spare bedroom.

A few snide comments are acceptible.

What about Mama Joyce continually making up lies about Todd and his family?  Double standard?  No one is defending what Porsha did or that she and Kandi be besties.  But at some point, Kandi needs to just let it go instead of making faces and having a negative comment for everything that Porsha says or does.

• Love 6

To answer your question with words (since I couldn't find not one gif of Marlo shouting, "Check my warrants, bitch!"; it's a crime that no one has created that yet.)

No, but never forget this about Marlo:

HandsomeOrneryBluetonguelizard-small.gif

What about Mama Joyce continually making up lies about Todd and his family?  Double standard?  No one is defending what Porsha did or that she and Kandi be besties.  But at some point, Kandi needs to just let it go instead of making faces and having a negative comment for everything that Porsha says or does.

That's more up to Todd to choose to forgive or not forgive Mama Joyce, not Kandi. Also, Porsha isn't anybody's family, Kandi really has no obligation to forgive her.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, twilightzone said:

What about it? That was momma Joyce. If Todd wants to tell her to go fuck herself, I'd fully support it. Especially after his mom died. 

What does that have to do with Porsha accusing Kandi and Todd of trying to rape her? Sins of the mother are to be visited upon the daughter? Yep. Still glad I wasn't raised to turn the other cheek so that my enemy has a fresh one to slap.

No one is obligated to forgive and move on from something like that. Least of all, when the liar can't even admit that she did anything wrong/ blames everyone else for the words that came out of her own mouth.

I'm still for the option of beating the brakes off that thot. Better yet, get Cynthia to kick her back into oblivion, since Kandi doesn't really fight.

• Love 8

I don't think Portia is really about that life. She is quick to bark and slap a chick, but dollars to donuts she has never been punched in the face, and if that occurred one time, her fighting career would be over. Her biggest asset is her looks - she knows that and the coochie are all she has going for her - and she can't afford to lose them. 

Kandi is handling this like an adult. She know she may have to sit in a room with Portia again, so she's okay with being cordial. However, she is never going to 1) trust her ever again or 2) forget what she did to her. And Portia is never going to get the benefit of the doubt, ever again. Portia ought to be glad that the worst thing she gets is a screwface and eyeroll when she talks. By rights, Kandi could have thrown a tantrum and said "I'm not sitting in a room with her, getting on a plane with her, hanging at any party, opening, fashion show or other hokey event y'all throw together, and if we do end up face to face, I'm not even going to acknowledge her presence." THAT would have ended Portia's time as a housewife quick fast and in a hurry.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Marlo is trying to get a PEACH !  Maybe if she can get a peach, she won't have to eat so many grapes ??????  she has been trying since her very first season on the show, she blew her chance when they were in Africa ,she and Sheree had and argument, at that point she  proved herself  to be to ghetto for Bravo. They fired Sheree but they still did not keep Marlo as a regular. Marlo's  beef with Nene as I understand it was due to Nene kicking her to the curb for befriending Kenya and not helping her to advance on the show. Supposedly , Nene promised to help her , that promise fell through the cracks.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

I don't think Portia is really about that life. She is quick to bark and slap a chick, but dollars to donuts she has never been punched in the face, and if that occurred one time, her fighting career would be over. Her biggest asset is her looks - she knows that and the coochie are all she has going for her - and she can't afford to lose them. 

Kandi is handling this like an adult. She know she may have to sit in a room with Portia again, so she's okay with being cordial. However, she is never going to 1) trust her ever again or 2) forget what she did to her. And Portia is never going to get the benefit of the doubt, ever again. Portia ought to be glad that the worst thing she gets is a screwface and eyeroll when she talks. By rights, Kandi could have thrown a tantrum and said "I'm not sitting in a room with her, getting on a plane with her, hanging at any party, opening, fashion show or other hokey event y'all throw together, and if we do end up face to face, I'm not even going to acknowledge her presence." THAT would have ended Portia's time as a housewife quick fast and in a hurry.

Also Kandi knows how to play the game, she's not letting Porsha mess  with her coins...

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, byrd said:

Marlo is trying to get a PEACH !  Maybe if she can get a peach, she won't have to eat so many grapes ??????  she has been trying since her very first season on the show, she blew her chance when they were in Africa ,she and Sheree had and argument, at that point she  proved herself  to be to ghetto for Bravo. They fired Sheree but they still did not keep Marlo as a regular. Marlo's  beef with Nene as I understand it was due to Nene kicking her to the curb for befriending Kenya and not helping her to advance on the show. Supposedly , Nene promised to help her , that promise fell through the cracks.

So you saying Marlo's kissing up to Nene BIG TIME! She was all up in her closet making Nene feel special, fashionable, and classy! LIPSTICK ON A PIG as far as I'm concerned! Nene can buy all the clothes and hair she wants, it can't cover how loud, obnoxious and profane she can get within minutes of something that displeases her; hence that huge row in SF with Porsha! ;-)

• Love 3
18 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Well he did marry her after five minutes in a remote location with none of her family there for some bullshit reasons and has refused to meet her friends. I have a bad feeling about him. Not only that he's controlling but based on something that Kenya said, that her dad wasn't invited to the wedding because he might say something that would upset Marc. Ummmm what could he say, really? What happens when Marc gets upset? I h

18 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Well he did marry her after five minutes in a remote location with none of her family there for some bullshit reasons and has refused to meet her friends. I have a bad feeling about him. Not only that he's controlling but based on something that Kenya said, that her dad wasn't invited to the wedding because he might say something that would upset Marc. Ummmm what could he say, really? What happens when Marc gets upset? I have a feeling that she tiptoes around him.

Kenya's history with these women is not a very good one, I would not have invited them either.  They want to be all up in her marriage. Some of Kenya family were there. Her Aunt Lori and daughter . If Marc know anything about this show  or if he has seen it, I understand why he wants no part of it. Kenya is lucky to have him .  If she felt uncomfortable having her father there, I can understand , he can be somewhat rude without realizing it,  that's just his personality , it was their wedding day, they had every right to do it their way.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

So you saying Marlo's kissing up to Nene BIG TIME! She was all up in her closet making Nene feel special, fashionable, and classy! LIPSTICK ON A PIG as far as I'm concerned! Nene can buy all the clothes and hair she wants, it can't cover how loud, obnoxious and profane she can get within minutes of something that displeases her; hence that huge row in SF with Porsha! ;-)

Amen.. I so agree Nene's mouth will eventually be her downfall. I hope her finances are in order because Hollywood seems to have rejected her now. Her clothing boutique won't keep her in that house so her Bravo salary must be large. It is not my intent to see her unemployed , but I wonder when she watches herself on the show, does it make her cringe ? it's not a good look at all.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Rlb8031 said:

Also, let's not forget that by rights, Kandi could have also sued her ass for defamation, lol.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, RHJunkie said:

Also, let's not forget that by rights, Kandi could have also sued her ass for defamation, lol.

Not to be a vindictive b!tch, but I definitely would have gone after Phaedra! She's supposed to be an attorney and knows better! An attorney saw her act and said he would bring her up to the BAR to check out her ethics and professionalism! Someone should take her to task for acting that way; just openly making up $#!t like that and didn't break face when it was found out at the reunion! "I'm sorry" wouldn't have been enough for anyone with something said and propagated so heinously! ;- )

• Love 5

Not to be a vindictive b!tch, but I definitely would have gone after Phaedra! She's supposed to be an attorney and knows better! An attorney saw her act and said he would bring her up to the BAR to check out her ethics and professionalism! Someone should take her to task for acting that way; just openly making up $#!t like that and didn't break face when it was found out at the reunion! "I'm sorry" wouldn't have been enough for anyone with something said and propagated so heinously! ;- )

Kandi has said that even when she knows she has nothing to worry about, it's still draining to deal with the time, energy and money required to actively pursue or fight a lawsuit. As malicious as Phaedra and Porsha were in their gossip, ultimately I think Kandi's longstanding reputation has minimized the impact of their false accusations. It doesn't seem like her personal businesses or music career has suffered. She doesn't have child protective services knocking down her door to constantly evaluate her to see if she's a fit mother. She has online trolls that creep her social media but with little impact. For all of those reasons I think Kandi felt it wasn't worth the stress of going through the courts for justice. Pheadra and Porsah got exposed and Kandi's bottom dollar wasn't affected by it by their gossip. Now her lawsuit with that former employee that sued her for unpaid wages - that is something that Kandi put her energy into because that accusation would impact her businesses and generate a reputation as an employer that overworks and underpays their employees. Come to think of it, I wonder if there's been a ruling in that case. But I do know that Kandi filed a counterclaim suing for defamation and the judge granted that the counterclaim could move forward. This guy not only put himself in a position where he may not win the $168K that's he's asking for...but he may lose even more than that if he loses a defamation case. Further proof that nothing good comes from knowing Phaedra fucking Parks.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Kandi has said that even when she knows she has nothing to worry about, it's still draining to deal with the time, energy and money required to actively pursue or fight a lawsuit. As malicious as Phaedra and Porsha were in their gossip, ultimately I think Kandi's longstanding reputation has minimized the impact of their false accusations. It doesn't seem like her personal businesses or music career has suffered. She doesn't have child protective services knocking down her door to constantly evaluate her to see if she's a fit mother. She has online trolls that creep her social media but with little impact. For all of those reasons I think Kandi felt it wasn't worth the stress of going through the courts for justice. Pheadra and Porsah got exposed and Kandi's bottom dollar wasn't affected by it by their gossip. Now her lawsuit with that former employee that sued her for unpaid wages - that is something that Kandi put her energy into because that accusation would impact her businesses and generate a reputation as an employer that overworks and underpays their employees. Come to think of it, I wonder if there's been a ruling in that case. But I do know that Kandi filed a counterclaim suing for defamation and the judge granted that the counterclaim could move forward. This guy not only put himself in a position where he may not win the $168K that's he's asking for...but he may lose even more than that if he loses a defamation case. Further proof that nothing good comes from knowing Phaedra fucking Parks.

I still don't understand why that shyster attorney took the case? 168K? Who makes that even if 24/7 was the scheduled working responsibilities! He was working for himself, so he has a lot of nerve exaggerating those hours! ;-)

• Love 2

Didn't Luanne once say even Gucci makes a mistake...lol.

Swap out Gucci for Louis Vuitton and you got it. I still laugh at that line. Lu had to put Alex back in her lane right quick. Alex and her "Herman Munster" shoes. 

I can only imagine what Lu would say about Marlo's style. Marlo is what happens when you're all about label whoring instead of focusing on what's flattering. 

• Love 8