Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 11/06/17

Jaded
  • Start Topic

9 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I’ve just made a decision. I need the be drunk when watching this show, otherwise continuing to watch Meghan, twisting and deliberately putting wrong words into Joy’s mouth or even Sunny’s is going to make my head explode.

LOL  I watch live so 11am is a little early for me.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, lexytheblasian said:

Haha. I don't think Whoopi works on Friday's. I like her but she can be overbearing at times. I'm hoping no Paula tomorrow but she does work Friday's, lol. 

She Normally doesn’t, but she has this season for some reason.  BUT. She said she wouldn’t be on today because she’s in Vegas at Treasure Island on yesterday’s show.

2 hours ago, Haleth said:

LOL  I watch live so 11am is a little early for me.

HA! I dvr this show and watch when I get home, so 6 isn’t too early for me to start drinking!!???

• Love 9

Because of the comments here, and since I'm home sick today, I went to watch Wednesday's show to see what Meghan's "it'll get worse before it gets better" comment was in reference to (and to see Sunny's dress; girlfriend - NO.  You are too cute to be wearing things like that!). So they were talking about the incredibly diverse slate of candidates who were elected on Tuesday: a Sikh, two transgender women, a Vietnamese woman (who MM mentioned) and then she makes that comment.  What in the ever loving hell does that mean, in that context???  She can't be saying that electing more diverse representatives is worse, can she???  What a twit.  Like some here, I am starting to wish Jedidiblahblah hadn't been replaced.  Sigh.  

And there are sane, rational conservative women in the world who can cogently express their viewpoint.  I may not agree with them, but they exist.  I know; I've seen them.  Just not on this show.  

• Love 15
35 minutes ago, jalady said:

Because of the comments here, and since I'm home sick today, I went to watch Wednesday's show to see what Meghan's "it'll get worse before it gets better" comment was in reference to (and to see Sunny's dress; girlfriend - NO.  You are too cute to be wearing things like that!). So they were talking about the incredibly diverse slate of candidates who were elected on Tuesday: a Sikh, two transgender women, a Vietnamese woman (who MM mentioned) and then she makes that comment.  What in the ever loving hell does that mean, in that context???  She can't be saying that electing more diverse representatives is worse, can she???  What a twit.  Like some here, I am starting to wish Jedidiblahblah hadn't been replaced.  Sigh.  

And there are sane, rational conservative women in the world who can cogently express their viewpoint.  I may not agree with them, but they exist.  I know; I've seen them.  Just not on this show.  

LOL I laughed at that. Jedidiblahblah :D

And yeah, that comment MM made, especially in context, makes zero sense. I re-watched the segment just to see if I missed something, thinking maybe it would make sense the second time around, but nope. I still don't understand what she was talking about and my first thought was exactly what you said -- is she saying "electing more diverse representatives is worse?!"

I like Sunny but yeah, sometimes her choices in fashion confuse me, and I'm not the most fashionable person in the world lol. Luckily I'm not on television five days a week, either. =]

There are plenty of credible and intelligent Conservative women and "The View" has had a few but MM isn't one of them, I agree.

• Love 7

Meghan McCain is once again inserting stories about herself into hot topics.

They're talking about Roy Moore's alleged sexual assault against all those girls and she's talking about being a young Republican, "when I was growing up," BLAH BLAH BLAH. SHUT UP, MEG! 

Sunny said this is NOT a political issue, it's not about Republicans/Democrats, it's a LEGAL issue! Amen girl!

MM then says to Joy, "you are lovingggg this Joy." WTF? I'm confused. What the hell is she talking about? Loving the fact that a Republican is getting ousted?! Hopefully someone else out there who is watching this in real time like me can add some clarity until I can re-watch that segment because I'm confused.

Sexual assault is disgusting, period. I don't care about your political view when it comes to something as serious as this. 

Edited by lexytheblasian
  • Love 14

I think she was implying that Joy was loving it because Moore is a Republican, which I think is not the case. At. All.  Joy seems disgusted by the story, as well as the Louis CK allegations, as am I.  Once again, MM was trying to poke at Joy.  Once again, it didn't work! ?

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, jalady said:

I think she was implying that Joy was loving it because Moore is a Republican, which I think is not the case. At. All.  Joy seems disgusted by the story, as well as the Louis CK allegations, as am I.  Once again, MM was trying to poke at Joy.  Once again, it didn't work! ?

I mean I'm pretty sure that that's exactly what she's implying. But it's such a stupid thing to say. Why can't they all be outraged about something without MM taking another stab at Joy?!

"They're making it so hard for me as a Republican!" What does that have to do with anything, Meghan? Ugh. Just call it disgusting like other people in your party without bringing up the fact that you're a Republican. 

• Love 15

To be fair, when they came back from break Joy said the manager denied threatening the women that Louis CK masturbated in front of . . .

Is it hurtful that your mother publicly criticized you?  This is what passes for an insightful interview question?  And she wouldn't let it go until she got a "yes" and tears.  Go away MM.

Edited by jalady
To rag on that dumb question from MM
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, lexytheblasian said:
15 minutes ago, jalady said:

I mean I'm pretty sure that that's exactly what she's implying. But it's such a stupid thing to say. Why can't they all be outraged about something without MM taking another stab at Joy?!

"They're making it so hard for me as a Republican!" What does that have to do with anything, Meghan? Ugh. Just call it disgusting like other people in your party without bringing up the fact that you're a Republican. 

I'm sure Joy like myself would just be as disgusted if it was a Democrat politician accused of this.  And not for nothing but when it is a Democratic politician caught up in something unseemly they are persona non grata quickly.  Anthony Weiner and John Edwards come to mind.   You don't find fellow Democrats rationalizing what they have done like we have seen in Roy Moore's case.

• Love 20
20 minutes ago, lexytheblasian said:

Meghan McCain is once again inserting stories about herself into hot topics.

They're talking about Roy Moore's alleged sexual assault against all those girls and she's talking about being a young Republican, "when I  was growing up," BLAH BLAH BLAH. SHUT UP, MEG! 

Sunny said this is NOT a political issue, it's not about Republicans/Democrats, it's a LEGAL issue! Amen girl!

MM then says to Joy, "you are lovingggg this Joy." WTF? I'm confused. What the hell is she talking about? Loving the fact that a Republican is getting ousted?! Hopefully someone else out there who is watching this in real time like me can add some clarity until I can re-watch that segment because I'm confused.

Sexual assault is disgusting, period. I don't care about your political view when it comes to something as serious as this. 

I logged on to post essentially the same thing.  Thanks for writing  it for me, and better than I could. 

It breaks my heart every time Meghan talks about what good friends she and Clay Aiken are.   I love him, but he has crappy taste in friends. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, jalady said:

MM is an desperate empty vessel. On Joy's  old show I remember Joy becoming emotional I think  interviewing  Elizabeth Smart. 

No  woman, mother,  grandmother  would be relishing this. Go back to the shallow end of the pool or plan a wedding, stay at your fathers side , but until you become fully grown human stay the Hell off tv. 

Dont know anyone who finds this amusing. This is not a Larry Craig "wide stance" in a public bathroom situation that you laugh about the hypocrisy of the family value right.   

• Love 14
Just now, backformore said:

I logged on to post essentially the same thing.  Thanks for writing  it for me, and better than I could. 

It breaks my heart every time Meghan talks about what good friends she and Clay Aiken are.   I love him, but he has crappy taste in friends. 

LOL I can't imagine them hanging out, he seems so upbeat and energetic. Maybe she's very different when she's not in the spotlight, lol?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

When people say, "Listen, ...." as Lisa Bloom has done more than once, I listen, but I tend to be skeptical of what is about to come out of their mouths.

She is sketchy. She claims she didn't know anything about all Weinstein's sexual misconduct when she was representing him? Maybe she should step down from her profession. I'm no lawyer but shouldn't they research everything about the client they're representing?

• Love 8

Praying no Whoopi tomorrow. 

You got your wish. It's just so much lighter , and lots of fun and laughter today. Moore is a creep, all these men being outed is disgraceful, it makes me sick. Evey day it's someone new. MM is kinda shy on some topics, but that's okay. I see Joy was egging her on about something, which is fine, they are getting to know one another. Loved the tweet from her mother, too funny! I'm motte open about sex than my daughter. TV went strange again, so I have to wait and see if out recorded Bloom,and what she has to say about creepy EW.!

1 hour ago, lexytheblasian said:

She is sketchy. She claims she didn't know anything about all Weinstein's sexual misconduct when she was representing him? Maybe she should step down from her profession. I'm no lawyer but shouldn't they research everything about the client they're representing?

Really? Then I must watch her. I always wonder how lawyers can represent creeps like this, or murderers etc.

• Love 1

I'd missed bits and pieces of the last three days, and finally caught up via YouTube earlier.

How neat of Meghan to bring up Taylor being judged for not saying anything without mentioning that she's been criticized NOT because she's refused to come out in regards to Trump, but because she's been silent while white supremacists and Bannonites have been using lyrics from her most recent song to sell their message. Nobody would judge her for not commenting on candidates, but rather because she wouldn't come out  to denounce white supremacists. Especially when you consider how she sues everyone at the drop of a dime and she chooses this moment to suddenly go quiet? Screw her.

Meghan's whiplash response to the elections the day before and then the day after was so funny. She couldn't have been more pressed.

I loved Sunny's before-and-after-2016 picture using that image of Storm, lol. Also loved Meghan's face while Joy was reading alternate songs Carrie and Brad could've sung at the CMAs. "I'm so indicted!!"

As far as today's show... "Joy, you look upset??" Meghan again clearly trying to trigger her in some argument, this time over Sean Hannity, and failed again. Suck it, brat.

• Love 19

Lisa Bloom, I don't know about her. She was an advisor to EW? But she didnt know, or she can't say ,about his going after his accusers. Spying on them, digging up dirt on them, hmm. Allred was right to send Bloom a message, I didn't get why she was applauded so much.

13 hours ago, lexytheblasian said:

LOL I can't imagine them hanging out, he seems so upbeat and energetic. Maybe she's very different when she's not in the spotlight, lol?

Clay went through a period of dark depression, apparently MM was there for him( he did say close friends) . Like everyone that suffers, myself included, I can appear upbeat, even when I'm not. It takes it toll though, as it did with Clay. They are good friends, which tell me more about Meghan, than just this show....:)

Edited by NeverLate
  • Love 2

OK, MM is a big bitch, she really wanted to make Miss Bloom cry didn't she, and she wasn't going to be happy until she did, and all the while with that nasty purple lipped smirk on her face. She is a pig person. ? Okay, I feel better now, thanks gals. 

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, atlantaloves said:

OK, MM is a big bitch, she really wanted to make Miss Bloom cry didn't she, and she wasn't going to be happy until she did, and all the while with that nasty purple lipped smirk on her face. She is a pig person. ? Okay, I feel better now, thanks gals. 

No she didn't, in fact Bloom teared up when Sunny asked her a question and Joy said it doesn't pass the smell test!!!!

2 hours ago, NeverLate said:

Lisa Bloom, I don't know about her. She was an advisor to EW? But she didnt know, or she can't say ,about his going after his accusers. Spying on them, digging up dirt on them, hmm. Allred was right to send Bloom a message, I didn't get why she was applauded so much.

Clay went through a period of dark depression, apparently MM was there for him. Like everyone that suffers, myself included, I can appear upbeat, even when I'm not. It takes it toll though, as it did with Clay. They are good friends, which tell me more about Meghan, than just this show....:)

Oh I see. Well that's nice of MM to do. Depression is very serious and I'm sorry to hear that you suffered because of it as well. MM was more relaxed today, I'll give her that.

• Love 2

Lisa Bloom can go fuck herself. I saw the MM comparison to Alicia Silverstone in Clueless, nah, she's so Amber. She is a snotty bitch. But, she's staying true to the form she has presented to the world since 08. I followed her on social media for a couple years, I agree with her on some things, but, she has no sense of the reality outside her pretty princess life. But, how she is on here, should be in no way surprising to anyone that has paid any attention to her in the past. I read here first to see if it's worth watching, and usually it's not. Boring boring. I don't watch the show with any expectations that I will learn anything, though, sometimes I do. I want bitchy catfights. Snore. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, HoboClayton said:

Lisa Bloom can go fuck herself. I saw the MM comparison to Alicia Silverstone in Clueless, nah, she's so Amber. She is a snotty bitch. But, she's staying true to the form she has presented to the world since 08. I followed her on social media for a couple years, I agree with her on some things, but, she has no sense of the reality outside her pretty princess life. But, how she is on here, should be in no way surprising to anyone that has paid any attention to her in the past. I read here first to see if it's worth watching, and usually it's not. Boring boring. I don't watch the show with any expectations that I will learn anything, though, sometimes I do. I want bitchy catfights. Snore. 

Phew, Im glad I'm not alone in the way I felt about bloom .They mentioned her mother, what do you think of Allred? 

25 minutes ago, backformore said:

I had not heard this, where is this information from?  He was open about using paxil for anxiety, but I never heard any "dark depression" rumors.

After AI, a few years after, he said in an interview he suffered with anxiety and later depression. I followed Clay since AI, I love him. We saw him in Spamalot, and something happened there,  I can't quite recall, bad reviews or something. 

MM can also go away with that nonsense about not being harassed because she was raised to be tough.  I've been semi-joking with my friends about feeling left out because I've never been harassed in a work environment (let's not talk about other experiences where men tried to exert their will over me) but I do think that's because of how I present myself, AND that I've been lucky enough not to work with/for any real assholes.  It's damn sure NOT because Mommy has a trust fund and Daddy is a war hero and a member of the political elite.  Tough chick my ass!!! 

• Love 8

I had to laugh at MM saying she doesn't like to talk about sex yet writes a book titled Dirty Sexy Politics (I've heard there's not much if any sex mentioned in it) and talks about how hot sex is on the campaign trail. She also has no problem giving answers like " I think you should live how you should live. But I’m strictly dickly. I can’t help it. I love sex and I love men." in interviews. 

• Love 10

MM said she wasn't raised to be the little girl afraid to say anything,( as Joy said) so good for her. We should empower our daughters! I was not empowered, so yes I had my #metoo moment. It actually made me stronger, but I made damn sure my daughter wouldn't be that way.As women, we should want to empower one another, not continually rip one another down.jmho.

I agree.  We should empower our daughters.  But it's so much easier to be empowered when you come FROM power and/or money.  I'm not saying powerful women can't be harassed/assaulted. But I bet men (and women) think twice before trying it because the power imbalance isn't there, in those cases . . . 

Edited by jalady
To add money and women
  • Love 5

I watch in real time on Fridays because Joy moderates. Things go much smoother. Even MM seemed less prickly (or at least making an attempt). Speaking of prickly, her friend Clay often shares the trait, plus both are opinionated. So, I get the friendship. Seems a lot of Idols suffer depression post show.

There's no debate about Roy Moore, and Louis CK. Both are pigs. Shame on GOPers for trying to excuse Moore. Joy seemed genuinely disturbed. I actually interpreted MM's "Are you okay?" as an attempt at comradery. Such familiar gestures aren't natural from her type, so it was awkward at best. Not defending the gal, I want her gone for massive other reasons.

Let me tell you who I think are golden for the show. Sara and Sunny. Not perfect, but likeable and they do their research. They handle MM w/ counter facts. Of course, I love Joy.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, lexytheblasian said:

Oh I see. Well that's nice of MM to do. Depression is very serious and I'm sorry to hear that you suffered because of it as well. MM was more relaxed today, I'll give her that.

Regardless of who sits on the panel, they're always more relaxed when Whoopi isn't there. 

4 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

As far as today's show... "Joy, you look upset??" Meghan again clearly trying to trigger her in some argument, this time over Sean Hannity, and failed again. Suck it, brat.

Joy segwayed to the next 'hot topic' with nary an acknowledgement of MM's remark!  Not an eye roll, sigh...nothing!  

6 hours ago, lexytheblasian said:

The focus should be about women feeling empowered to stand-up to their abusers, political affiliation aside. MM personalizing the subject to how it impacts her as a Republican should be ashamed of herself!  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, jalady said:

I agree.  We should empower our daughters.  But it's so much easier to be empowered when you come FROM power and/or money.  I'm not saying powerful women can't be harassed/assaulted. But I bet men (and women) think twice before trying it because the power imbalance isn't there, in those cases . . . 

Maybe, but I sure wasn't from money when I was a single mom raising two children..but,as I say, it's not easy to empower, I just don't roll over and give up.:) 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jalady said:

but I do think that's because of how I present myself,

I doubt if a majority of women who have been assaulted/bothered/harrassed sexually would agree with this statement.   Even the most aggressive "ball busters" have been victimized.

• Love 15

I’m glad Whoopi wasn’t on today, because she’d be showng her hypocritical ass regarding Moore. I still remember her saying having sex at 13 wasn’t “rape-rape” when it was Polanski.?? And yesterday how she was saying people need to separate the “person” from the “actor” when discussing being able to see movies or shows of these latest rash of actors being accused of sexual harassment. And how HERSELF* just loooooooves Woody Allen movies, so she will continue to watch despite the sexual abuse allegations. And then Whoopi added that it’s not the person or actor in the movies speaking the words, but the character.? Say What??!!

Someone needs to sit Meghan down and tell her the world does not revolve around her and that every Republican that gets accused of assault or crimes, isn’t a reflection on her. Just as those of Weinstein, Spacey, Hoffman, etc. isn’t a reflection on Joy or Whoopi. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, and Meghan refuses to see this—NONE OF THIS—has to do with political parties, but with humans and it’s a LEGAL issue.

And yet again, Meghan baited Joy, who refused to take it with her passive aggressive while laughing “you’re just LOOOOOOOVING! This!!!!” about Moore. Like it’s a contest or something.

I’m conflicted about Bloom. On the one hand, I was surprised she would even represent Weinstein considering she represented that one woman who accused 45 of assaulting her. And Bloom doesn’t work as a cog in a large firm. I don’t think she was being totally upfront because she kept her eyes on the table when trying to explain why she was representing him, or answering Meghan. Yet other questions she looked straight at the hosts, making eye contact. AND, as a lawyer, Sunny knows better than to ask why Bloom withdrew her counsel. It’s called ATTORNEY CLIENT CONFIDENTIALITY. And it doesn’t go away if the person is no longer your client. But she kept asking. And Bloom should have said “I can’t answer that,” or “I can’t tell you.” By her prevaricating while throwing out “confidentiality,” she pretty much admitted it was because she believes the accusations and he’s guilty.  And her relationship with her mom, and how she felt when Gloria called her out on social media is none of the panel’s business. But then again, Bloom threw some of her own back and also looking for more sympathy by saying they would work it out.

*Meghan

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

You're very lucky, because Joy Behar is VERY, VERY bright, quick-witted, well read, and more.

In your opinion. I find she does the same one liners and then laughs at them, I find it odd when someone continually does that. As for very very bright, meh, not to me. Each to their own likes and dislikes though.

15 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

I doubt if a majority of women who have been assaulted/bothered/harrassed sexually would agree with this statement.   Even the most aggressive "ball busters" have been victimized.

True! Very true.

29 minutes ago, Catnip said:

Regardless of who sits on the panel, they're always more relaxed when Whoopi isn't there. 

Joy segwayed to the next 'hot topic' with nary an acknowledgement of MM's remark!  Not an eye roll, sigh...nothing!  

The focus should be about women feeling empowered to stand-up to their abusers, political affiliation aside. MM personalizing the subject to how it impacts her as a Republican should be ashamed of herself!  

I agree, but given how uptight MM has been for the past month, this was a tiny bit of relief. Extremely tiny. A fraction. I'm still not letting her off the hook. 

Ugh. "They make it so hard for me to be a Republican!" They're talking about a man who allegedly sexually assaulted young girls and she's worried about how it makes her look bad because she's a Republican?!? 

Being on Fox and trash-talking the big bad Liberals nonstop has really screwed her critical thinking skills up.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, jalady said:

MM can also go away with that nonsense about not being harassed because she was raised to be tough.  I've been semi-joking with my friends about feeling left out because I've never been harassed in a work environment (let's not talk about other experiences where men tried to exert their will over me) but I do think that's because of how I present myself, AND that I've been lucky enough not to work with/for any real assholes.  It's damn sure NOT because Mommy has a trust fund and Daddy is a war hero and a member of the political elite.  Tough chick my ass!!! 

Once again, she makes a comment that shows she lives in some alternate reality. Does she not realize that "tough" women and men are overpowered everyday by people who will stop at nothing to get what they want? Being "tough" doesn't equal "I'm 100% immune from getting harassed/raped/assaulted."

• Love 12
1 hour ago, SunFun said:

I watch in real time on Fridays because Joy moderates. Things go much smoother. Even MM seemed less prickly (or at least making an attempt). Speaking of prickly, her friend Clay often shares the trait, plus both are opinionated. So, I get the friendship. Seems a lot of Idols suffer depression post show.

There's no debate about Roy Moore, and Louis CK. Both are pigs. Shame on GOPers for trying to excuse Moore. Joy seemed genuinely disturbed. I actually interpreted MM's "Are you okay?" as an attempt at comradery. Such familiar gestures aren't natural from her type, so it was awkward at best. Not defending the gal, I want her gone for massive other reasons.

Let me tell you who I think are golden for the show. Sara and Sunny. Not perfect, but likeable and they do their research. They handle MM w/ counter facts. Of course, I love Joy.

Maybe she's been reading the reviews about her being there and wants to make it look like she doesn't hate Joy that much. It was kind of awkward though.

I don't think I've seen a single negative comment about Sara. Someone said that the producers are trying to "force" Sara onto the viewers and I'm not exactly sure what they meant. I guess they meant that they think Sara will replace Whoopi or Joy once they leave as the "main" host? 

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Catnip said:

If Meghan sees the world strictly in how it affects her as a Republican she is truly pathetic.   But it explains a lot.  

• Love 17
11 minutes ago, lexytheblasian said:

Maybe she's been reading the reviews about her being there and wants to make it look like she doesn't hate Joy that much. It was kind of awkward though.

I don't think I've seen a single negative comment about Sara. Someone said that the producers are trying to "force" Sara onto the viewers and I'm not exactly sure what they meant. I guess they meant that they think Sara will replace Whoopi or Joy once they leave as the "main" host? 

Sara? No way. She's a very sweet person, but host, I don't see that. Although she might be able to read a prompter ?Whoopi can't.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Jaded said:

I had to laugh at MM saying she doesn't like to talk about sex yet writes a book titled Dirty Sexy Politics (I've heard there's not much if any sex mentioned in it) and talks about how hot sex is on the campaign trail. She also has no problem giving answers like " I think you should live how you should live. But I’m strictly dickly. I can’t help it. I love sex and I love men." in interviews. 

She shows a text to her mother  in law saying she was humiliated and  forced to talk about it. Spare me.  I guess she must think her future motherinlaw has been living under a rock If she hasn't heard  about her loving men, loving sex and is not private about anything...., strickly   Dickly.  

Yeah you can't catch a break as a young republican ...... Imagine how those 14  year old girls feel.  

It was just the other day she said she would not agree or quote  Stephen Colbert and today she's dropping his name because he was at the event,   must be hard trying to figure out a stance  

Off topic but Joy mentioned last night on WHHL  how all the buzz out there that Jedablabla was let go because she asked a tough question of Hilary said Its just not true.  Nobody here thought that. 

I  am with you formernun would love to have a "Joy" friend and would  love to have a glass of wine with her. 

Edited by athousandclowns
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, susieq147 said:

If Meghan sees the world strictly in how it affects her as a Republican she is truly pathetic.

Or immature. Or self absorbed. Or narcissistic.  Or hyper privileged.  Or all of the above.  Take your choice. 

I don't think I've seen a single negative comment about Sara.

Remember there used to be a poster here who trashed Sarah every day?  Who thought she was stupid?

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 16
18 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

Sara? No way. She's a very sweet person, but host, I don't see that. Although she might be able to read a prompter ?Whoopi can't.

Yeah I didn't agree with that, either. I can't see her being the main host.

LOL Whoopi does struggle sometimes when trying to read the prompter.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Haleth said:

Or immature. Or self absorbed. Or narcissistic.  Or hyper privileged.  Or all of the above.  Take your choice. 

These all work for me.

1 hour ago, Haleth said:

Remember there used to be a poster here who trashed Sarah every day?  Who thought she was stupid?

That was Vinyasa, who called Sara an airhead.

43 minutes ago, lexytheblasian said:

Whoopi does struggle sometimes when trying to read the prompter

Because she’s dyslexic.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, Haleth said:

I'm actually new to this site lol so I'm not sure which poster you're referring to BUT I just remembered someone else saying that they think Sara is fake because she's always happy and energetic? I'm not sure why someone would have an issue with Sara being "overly happy."

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

These all work for me.

That was Vinyasa, who called Sara a dumb blonde or a ditz. 

Because she’s dyslexic.

Ohhh wow! I didn't know that she's dyslexic. Makes sense now. Did she announce that on the show? 

I mean Sara is kind of ditsy but I don't mean that in a rude way. It's cute lol. Maybe a better word would be playful or silly. She's kind of child-like too and I don't mean that in a rude way, either. She's bubbly and I think that's just genuinely her personality.

• Love 5