Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

28 minutes ago, NicoleS9954 said:

Cersten announced on instagram that she has been accepted into Medical School and starts in July!

Can definitely assume her retirement then. 

With cersten, Maggie and robin gone who is going to replace Jenna in the triangle do we think? My money would be on Amy. However if this is the case it would look better with Lacey as point and kashara and Amy either side to balance hair colours 

• Love 3
(edited)
53 minutes ago, Katherine1904 said:

Can definitely assume her retirement then. 

With cersten, Maggie and robin gone who is going to replace Jenna in the triangle do we think? My money would be on Amy. However if this is the case it would look better with Lacey as point and kashara and Amy either side to balance hair colours 

I could see Stephanie being in the triangle. I've never really noticed Heather, but maybe they would move her way up. There's always Jinelle if she returns.....

Congrats to Cersten!!

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 1

I cannot picture Stephanie in the triangle. She is an okay DCC, but I do not think she is top notch compared to a few other girls. I admit I do not care for Cersten at all, but congrats to her making medical school.

(edited)
1 hour ago, NicoleS9954 said:

Cersten announced on instagram that she has been accepted into Medical School and starts in July!

Buona Pasqua a tutti e congratulazioni a Cersten! (Sono a Roma per Pasqua, ho visto il Papa.)

Edited by California Girl
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I have no idea who is taking Jenna, Cersten and Robin's spots. If Lacey is retiring too, that would be the weakest formation in the last decade. They can't replace all of them!

That would be insane. It would be heather o and Amy I imagine behind kashara 

Assuming that Cersten is retiring and all of the rookies are returning, we're just waiting on Jinelle, Lacey, Bess, Simone, Chantel, Stephanie, Yuko, Tasha, & Madeline. Hopefully we'll get more answers during the DCC podcast this week. My guess for group leaders would be Kashara, Jinelle, Lacey, & Amy, and the second leaders would be Bess and Heather. Stephanie, Simone, or Chantel would probably be the other two. My prediction for the triangle would be Kashara, Lacey, and Amy. Heather, Jinelle, and Stephanie would probably be right behind. Or maybe Madeline or Kelli.

Kashara                                                          

Lacey        Jenna

Cersten        Robin        Maggie

Madeline      Kelli        Stephanie     Jinelle

Tasha          Bess          Amy L           Khalyn     Heather

Kalyssa    Simone      Chantel        Tess             Milan             Gina     

Lexie     Molly          Yuko         Kelsey            Selina        Jessika        Keyra

Alexandria   Miranda    Savannah    Tara    Christina   Rachel          Alexis        Lauren  

I know she isn't the most popular, especially due to her CMT edit, but I have a feeling Gina will be moved up.  I'm not saying the triangle per se, but she has been looking very good in her performances.  She's a strong dancer and a member of show group.  Due to the large exodus we're seeing, I think Kelli and Judy will make use of her.  I know what editing can do since I work in the biz so I have no clue if that CMT edit is her true self or not.  I haven't received a stuck up feeling from her based on her social media posts.  But if someone is strong, IMHO, they should be utilized.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I know she isn't the most popular, especially due to her CMT edit, but I have a feeling Gina will be moved up.  I'm not saying the triangle per se, but she has been looking very good in her performances.  She's a strong dancer and a member of show group.  Due to the large exodus we're seeing, I think Kelli and Judy will make use of her.  I know what editing can do since I work in the biz so I have no clue if that CMT edit is her true self or not.  I haven't received a stuck up feeling from her based on her social media posts.  But if someone is strong, IMHO, they should be utilized.

Agreed - I can also see Kelli moving up in the triangle and possibly into a 2nd group leader position.  She's a strong performer and appears to be well liked and mature. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I think Judy, Kelli or Shelly said the girls at the top of the triangle are usually Show Group members, so I can see Gina, Lexie and Lauren moving up in the triangle. Looking at the current triangle the only girls who are not in Show Group near the top is Khalyn. I find it interesting Kelsey, Yuko, Jessika and Selina are grouped with the rookie girls. I wonder if they are considered the weaker two year vets.

Edited by bigskygirl
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Agreed. Even if she is an awful person (and I am certainly not implying that she is), the girl can dance, and it's a dance team at the end of the day. 

• Love 3
On 3/28/2018 at 3:46 PM, Jess14 said:

I feel for her if the engagement has ended. I can’t imagine how it must feel to tell everyone you’re engaged, start planning and picking out stuff, and then poof, it’s over. However, better to find out now than down the road if it’s not gonna work out. Ending an engagement is easier than divorce! 

On a purely DCC related note, Simone has had a lot of injuries right? If so, i can see her retiring for that reason as well.

I feel it has to I’ve seen several pictures of her and she doesn’t have her engagement ring on 

At least half of the mutual top 10’s are retiring. Bumpy roads ahead....

now that Kash has cemented Point, I’m interested to see if Jinelle stays. She’d obviously move up in the pyramid if she did. Jinelle blends in large groups but looks a little bit more dynamic in the small groups, maybe because she’s done the routines for so long. 

I’m betting Lacey leaves. At which point, I’ll be watching next season peeking through my fingers like its a horror film and i don’t want to jump?

• Love 2

I am so sad to hear that Robin, Maggie (two of my three picks for Triangle) and Cersten are leaving next year.  This leaves a big void in Veterans, Showgroup, and favorites!

However, I don't think *anyone* expected Kashara to be Point, Group Leader, Showgroup AND Probowl Girl last year, at the start of the season.  I also never expected Lacey to become such a powerful, strong dancer and such a huge favorite as well!  So... who knows what next year's team will bring, and who will be stepping up.

I do strangely think Tasha and Stephanie will step up or be given more prominent roles if they end up auditioning again.  They really showed them both a lot last season on MTT, and their "growth."  Also with Stephanie's red hair color, I think she's an obvious one to move forward in the triangle and possibly be featured in the DCC:MTT Logo on iTunes.  Khalyn also seems likely to be featured, if she ends up auditioning as well, and I would love to see her get more camera time.

This is definitely the time for a middle-of-the-pack girl to push towards more visibility and start to shine.  But honestly so sad about Robin!  She was my fav!

• Love 7
5 hours ago, tajalexander said:

At least half of the mutual top 10’s are retiring. Bumpy roads ahead....

now that Kash has cemented Point, I’m interested to see if Jinelle stays. She’d obviously move up in the pyramid if she did. Jinelle blends in large groups but looks a little bit more dynamic in the small groups, maybe because she’s done the routines for so long. 

I’m betting Lacey leaves. At which point, I’ll be watching next season peeking through my fingers like its a horror film and i don’t want to jump?

I hope Jinelle and Lacey stay and they make up the triangle with Kashara. Otherwise if one of them leaves, I think Stephanie would fit in great. If they both leave, then I have no idea lol. I also think Chantel should be given more credit. She may not be techical but has the DCC style down pat. Also I love Khalyn but she was injured a lot this past season. I don't think Kelli, Maddie or Amy are that great to move up to triangle. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Harrythecat said:

While I respect that these women are attempting to affect change in the cheerleader ranks, I have no sympathy for their troubles on a NFL squad. They know what they are signing on to do when they show up in droves at auditions. Want to make a statement and truly affect change? Stop showing up.  Stop the willingness to accept any stipulation just for the “privilege” of being on a NFL cheerleading squad.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, JayDKay said:

I hope Jinelle and Lacey stay and they make up the triangle with Kashara. Otherwise if one of them leaves, I think Stephanie would fit in great.

If that happened, they would have a blonde-brunette-redhead...Judy's & Kelli's dream bouquet! :)

• Love 6
3 hours ago, DBAAT said:

Does anyone know if Taryn, Brennan or anyone else who didn't make it will be trying out again??

I think there’s a discussion on previous TCCs and hopefuls in the audition thread. 

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Simone and Tasha will be on these boots were made for talking towmrow sure we will find out towmrow if they are both coming back 

I would lean towards Simone not returning, but now that there’s no wedding who knows. If she does comeback I hope she kicks her dancing into gear. She’s got a great personality but gray elsewhere. 

I wasn’t Tasha’s biggest fan her rookie year, but she’s converted me this season. Regardless of dance ability, I hope she’s on the team for the next few years because she’s good leadership material and with as many young girls that try out (and make it) I think she has the ability to keep them motivated and focused. 

Edited by HowdeeDo
  • Love 4

Tasha is going to need to brush up on her interview skills and not be five or more pounds over her audition weight since she came close to being cut last year. I can see her moving up in the triangle and being a possible assistant group leader since they will be depending more on their two year vets and rookie class since there will less girls with three or more years under their belt. Simone is a blender to me, but she has the looks and personality to stay on the team as long as she does not have a bad interview and/or gains weight. I am not a fan of either girl. I guess it depends on how the TC Candidates look and dance next to the vets. The last two rookie classes, in my opinion, have been weak. The squad have been weak since the mass exit after Season 5.

42 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

I wasn’t Tasha’s biggest fan her rookie year, but she’s converted me this season.

I just knew from the start that Tasha was "wrong reasons," but I'm happy to admit I was wrong, I like her.

• Love 8

They seem to have a pattern on the podcast of one retiring DCC and one returning DCC. My guess is that Simone is retiring and Tasha is returning. I can totally see Tasha as a second leader & moving up in the pyramid.

5 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I hope Shannon doesn't embarrass Simone and ask her "the boyfriend situation" question!!

God don’t even get me started on him. As an HR manager he is and HR nightmare. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

They seem to have a pattern on the podcast of one retiring DCC and one returning DCC. My guess is that Simone is retiring and Tasha is returning. I can totally see Tasha as a second leader & moving up in the pyramid.

That has only happened with Maggie and Robin.

(edited)
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:51 PM, dccfan204 said:

Assuming that Cersten is retiring and all of the rookies are returning, we're just waiting on Jinelle, Lacey, Bess, Simone, Chantel, Stephanie, Yuko, Tasha, & Madeline. Hopefully we'll get more answers during the DCC podcast this week. My guess for group leaders would be Kashara, Jinelle, Lacey, & Amy, and the second leaders would be Bess and Heather. Stephanie, Simone, or Chantel would probably be the other two. My prediction for the triangle would be Kashara, Lacey, and Amy. Heather, Jinelle, and Stephanie would probably be right behind. Or maybe Madeline or Kelli.

Kashara                                                          

Lacey        Jenna

Cersten        Robin        Maggie

Madeline      Kelli        Stephanie     Jinelle

Tasha          Bess          Amy L           Khalyn     Heather

Kalyssa    Simone      Chantel        Tess             Milan             Gina     

Lexie     Molly          Yuko         Kelsey            Selina        Jessika        Keyra

Alexandria   Miranda    Savannah    Tara    Christina   Rachel          Alexis        Lauren  

Wow... All three ladies from the 2018 triangle formation's third row is leaving.

Here's my guess of who'll move up in the triangle for the 2018 season.

KaShara

Lacey               Amy L.

Madeline         Kelli                Jinelle

Tasha        Stephanie         Khalyn          Heather       

Bess          Simone         Chantel             Gina                Yuko

Kelsey           Tara             Lexie             Molly               Keyra               Jessika

Miranda         Lauren        Selina           Alexis         Christina          Rachel             Savannah

Edited by CowboysFanatic

The way the triangle is set up with the vets will be decided on seniority and Show Group. It looks like they put the weaker two year vets in the back of the triangle with the rookies. It also depends on which vets make it back to TC and actually makes the team, and we all know vets are not safe from being cut during TC or even after the team is finally announced.

My guess is Maddie will move up to the triangle. They seem to really like her and don't seem too concerned about her baby face. 

Have all the DCCs been on the podcast at this point? If not, who hasn't been?

(edited)
22 minutes ago, cgloss said:

My guess is Maddie will move up to the triangle. They seem to really like her and don't seem too concerned about her baby face. 

Bess hasn’t been on neither has Stephanie or Kelsey,khalyn hasn’t Kellie 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, cgloss said:

This is just my guess. I don't remember Bess, Yuko, Khalyn, Kelli, Madeline, Stephanie, and Kelsey being on and I've watched all of them.

• Love 1
(edited)

I like these types of articles, also “the 13th season begins filming at auditions may 2018” - pretty much confirms new season. 

Edited by HowdeeDo
  • Love 1