Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I think the "who cares" was about you personally asking...as in who cares if you ask, you don't know each other so no harm no foul.  And because we all care...in addition to also being nosy :)

Wouldn't that work against her, though?

I wouldn’t think so. If Jenna being behind Kash this year didn’t work against Kash, then being next to Lacey certainly wouldn’t hurt Jinelle 

• Love 1
Just now, Katherine1904 said:

I wouldn’t think so. If Jenna being behind Kash this year didn’t work against Kash, then being next to Lacey certainly wouldn’t hurt Jinelle 

I meant Jinelle having a similar look to Lacey might work against Jinelle. 

3 minutes ago, Katherine1904 said:

I’m not sure I understand. Why do you think this would work against her? 

I thought for the triangle they didn't want girls with similar looks being too close to each other...you know, beautiful bouquet of DCCs and all that :)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LadyMsJay said:

I'd rather hear her answer it on the podcast, but thank you. Also, I care..as I'm sure a few others. Because nosey. ;-)

Maybe she does not want to share a personal thing with the rest of us. It is between her and the guy. I would rather respect her privacy than feeling I have to know every part of her life outside of the DCC world.

55 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I thought for the triangle they didn't want girls with similar looks being too close to each other...you know, beautiful bouquet of DCCs and all that :)

Ahhh I misunderstood! I thought you meant if they placed Jinelle next to Lacey it would work against her in terms of being out danced, hence my comment about kashara.  If you were looking at it like that, I still don’t think it would work against her too much, especially not when Madeline is the other option (still brunette but with a baby face, and a not as good body as Jinelle) 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

I'd rather hear her answer it on the podcast, but thank you. Also, I care..as I'm sure a few others. Because nosey. ;-)

I meant who cares if Simone gets pissy by u asking because u don’t know her.  

9 hours ago, Katherine1904 said:

I'm thinking this was said because Jinelle and Lacey favor one another. (?) I really haven't a clue

7 hours ago, Runnergrl37 said:

I meant who cares if Simone gets pissy by u asking because u don’t know her.  

Ohhhhhh! Gotcha! 

On 4/2/2018 at 7:43 PM, Stee said:

I do strangely think Tasha and Stephanie will step up or be given more prominent roles if they end up auditioning again.  They really showed them both a lot last season on MTT, and their "growth."  Also with Stephanie's red hair color, I think she's an obvious one to move forward in the triangle and possibly be featured in the DCC:MTT Logo on iTunes.  Khalyn also seems likely to be featured, if she ends up auditioning as well, and I would love to see her get more camera time.

I think there are much better choices than Tasha and Stephanie. Both look so aged. And both are not the strongest dancers. 

• Love 5
(edited)
30 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Prettiest Brunette: Alexis

Prettiest Blonde: Maggie

of course now Maggie's leaving that has to change, but for now it's her.

I’d say Lexi for blonde

Edited by Katherine1904
  • Love 2

I think Lexie is the prettiest blonde, and Lauren is the cutest DCC. When Lauren showed up at the cameo shoot in curlers and glasses, I was laughing because it was something I might do. Christina is growing on me after listening to her on the two podcasts she has done in the last few weeks. I can relate to not being able to swim and having hearing problems to the point the doctors thought I was going to lose my hearing in my left ear growing up. She may not be a top notch dancer, but she does have a sweet personality.

19 hours ago, Dallasfan89 said:

I think there are much better choices than Tasha and Stephanie. Both look so aged. And both are not the strongest dancers. 

Lol i dont think they look aged. They look like women in there 20s. I'd rather DCC to look like this and not babies like Maddie. its uncomfortable because they are supposed to be sexy and they still look like children  

• Love 4

Damn I hope Jinelle stays for another year. But I am like a "pondering wreck" wondering who is coming back and who is def retiring. I don't want to believe (Excuse me I am going to pretend I am naive for a while) any of them is retiring (eg Robin, Jinelle etc) until I see those confirmation. I know Robin posted that photo on her insta with the "I miss Bimini" etc but I took that picture as she miss Bimini because they do calendar shoot in DIFFERENT location every year. I do not see that pic as a "retiring" photo prob just missing the sun and sea and cannot wait for the next calendar shoot (Tho I wonder if @ShellyB is allowed to say WHERE this year calendar shoot is going to be, if anyone knows? Unless thats a secret until the shoot or did I miss the location reveal of that?).

Also is this question in this thread? If not I am sorry. But I cannot find info on whether CMT renewed the 18/19 season?  @ShellyB help pretty please with a cherry on top? I thought it is usually renewed by now I mean audition is less than a month away and unless I am so behind with all my work (man if I been working too hard and missed all the talk of the renewal ..... then I wish summer would hurry up so I can do my work out in the lovely sun and "play" at the same time as work). As the season is drawing to a close I am assuming the up coming (next) seasons "All Stars" have yet to be announced right?

14 minutes ago, CrazyEve said:

Damn I hope Jinelle stays for another year. But I am like a "pondering wreck" wondering who is coming back and who is def retiring. I don't want to believe (Excuse me I am going to pretend I am naive for a while) any of them is retiring (eg Robin, Jinelle etc) until I see those confirmation. I know Robin posted that photo on her insta with the "I miss Bimini" etc but I took that picture as she miss Bimini because they do calendar shoot in DIFFERENT location every year. I do not see that pic as a "retiring" photo prob just missing the sun and sea and cannot wait for the next calendar shoot (Tho I wonder if @ShellyB is allowed to say WHERE this year calendar shoot is going to be, if anyone knows? Unless thats a secret until the shoot or did I miss the location reveal of that?).

Also is this question in this thread? If not I am sorry. But I cannot find info on whether CMT renewed the 18/19 season?  @ShellyB help pretty please with a cherry on top? I thought it is usually renewed by now I mean audition is less than a month away and unless I am so behind with all my work (man if I been working too hard and missed all the talk of the renewal ..... then I wish summer would hurry up so I can do my work out in the lovely sun and "play" at the same time as work). As the season is drawing to a close I am assuming the up coming (next) seasons "All Stars" have yet to be announced right?

Robin confirmed on the podcast she is retiring 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, CrazyEve said:

Damn I hope Jinelle stays for another year. But I am like a "pondering wreck" wondering who is coming back and who is def retiring. I don't want to believe (Excuse me I am going to pretend I am naive for a while) any of them is retiring (eg Robin, Jinelle etc) until I see those confirmation.

Wait did Jinelle hint at retiring?? Omg she needs to come back!! :( 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Katherine1904 said:

Robin confirmed on the podcast she is retiring 

Oh man!!! I don't listen to podcast at all. DAMN IT!!! <runs away like a coward> kidding!!!

7 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Wait did Jinelle hint at retiring?? Omg she needs to come back!! :( 

NO I dont think she has hinted she is retiring or staying yet. I was just saying I hope she isn't going to retire because we haven't heard from Jinelle on whether shes staying or leaving. Sorry for my bad wording :)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CrazyEve said:

Kelli said in a podcast Season 13 is a go, and I think they start filming at auditions.

5 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Kelli said in a podcast Season 13 is a go, and I think they start filming at auditions.

Thanks I think I need to "skive off work" (one day) and listen to all the podcasts. too tired after work to listen to them and I miss all the info. Did Kelli mention how many "episodes" for next season or that not confirmed? 

• Love 1
(edited)

No idea on how many episodes next season.

50 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

I hope he made a YouTube video of this.  It will be the most watched YouTube  ever.  So happy for them.

Congrats to the both of them.

Edited by bigskygirl
12 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

No idea on how many episodes next season.

Congrats to the both of them.

Maybe when she picks a wedding date will determine if she auditions for a 3rd season.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

They seem perfect together.  Congratulations and best wishes!!!

I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN!  I am very happy for them. I think they are a great couple and cat wait to see their funny moments when they have kids.

• Love 5

As much as I love Kelsey and want her to stay, I feel like with her new Twitter and the fact that she’s been traveling so much, she may be retiring. :/ I mean they have about a month but most seem to be prepping solos and such now so I wonder what she’s thinking?!! 

also, Jinelle trains what seems like everyday with one of the brunettes (I think Rachel?!) so with as much training as she’s been doing Id be surprised to see her retire! 

• Love 3

I think Jinelle (if she stays) would be a great pick for right behind KaShara, in part because they need someone taller. Erica was not a good choice for that spot because she was too short to be seen from many angles. If they keep Jinelle on the front line/diagonal row of the triangle as she's been, I could see them putting Stephanie behind the point in the second row. I think she's a strong performer and K & J have been wowed by how photogenic she is since her rookie year (when I still was unsure how I felt about her looks). When she's in shape, she has a rocking body, that red hair would be a great visual pop in the formation there, and while some folks don't love her dancing, I think she could hold her own there. I think Heather O would be great in the triangle with KaShara and Lacey (I can't contemplate her retiring still) or behind point, because she is tall and has great pop in her performance. She's also very photogenic. I'd love to see her as a first leader eventually, if not next year. 

Congrats to Kelsey on her engagement! That's quite a rock she got. I don't see her coming back next year. 

• Love 1

I hope Kelsey stays at least another year.  If nothing else, making it one more year would allow her to at least equal the number of times she was shown auditioning and at least allow her to "outlive" the comments she made in her first interview.  I personally would like to see her stay five years, but that's up to her.  She may not be the strongest dancer, but she is one of the prettiest and has seemed to move past being an appearance risk.

• Love 6
(edited)

Kind of seems like she wont be coming back.  She is leaving today with Brodie to an  island in the Indian Ocean.  Looks like she is having the time of her life.  He seems really good to her and so sweet .  She seems like a really sweet girl and so deserving.  They seem like really good people.  

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

Kind of seems like she wont be coming back.  She is leaving today with Brodie to an  island in the Indian Ocean.  Looks like she is having the time of her life.  He seems really good to her and so sweet .  She seems like a really sweet girl and so deserving.  They seem like really good people.  

He really does. Seems a bit fast to me, but to each his own.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

Who is Broadie? What does he do? Anyone know?

According to Wikipedia, Brodie is an American Ultimate Disc League player and trick shot performer. He has won two USA Ultimate College Championships and two National Club Championships. He played professionally in Indianapolis, Chicago, Dallas, & Jacksonville. He became famous when his Frisbee Trick Shots video went viral on YouTube. His videos have made the ESPN Top Plays segments & he has been featured by the Huffington Post. He also has a line of merchandise produced by DiscStore.com & appeared in the The Amazing Race.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

According to Wikipedia, Brodie is an American Ultimate Disc League player and trick shot performer. He has won two USA Ultimate College Championships and two National Club Championships. He played professionally in Indianapolis, Chicago, Dallas, & Jacksonville. He became famous when his Frisbee Trick Shots video went viral on YouTube. His videos have made the ESPN Top Plays segments & he has been featured by the Huffington Post. He also has a line of merchandise produced by DiscStore.com & appeared in the The Amazing Race.

I didn't know it was that serious. I thought it was just some fun made up activity lol

7 hours ago, Tootie said:

His 1st post with her was May 2017, so it's been almost a year.

I know. That's pretty soon (to me) to be getting engaged. Especially since they met in February while she was dating someone else.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

I didn't know it was that serious. I thought it was just some fun made up activity lol

I know. That's pretty soon (to me) to be getting engaged. Especially since they met in February while she was dating someone else.

Do you know how they met?  Just curious...

I'm also resigned to the fact that Kelsey will not be returning, simply based on the fact she hasn't said anything publicly and her engagement.

I like to watch reruns of the previous year before the try outs.  Lauren sure got called out a lot for sloppiness during MTT last season.  But obviously she got her act together!

When I saw Holly in a segment, it literally reminded me she was on the team (meaning I don't even think about her anymore).  Funny what time does to the thought process.

Brianna--wonder why she didn't stick with classical dance.   It has to be so very difficult to be able to switch from classical to DCC style.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Stephanie is moving in with her boyfriend in 3 months. Does anyone know where he lives? I hope she comes back for a 4th year!!

She is not coming back this year.

• Love 1