Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E16: An Unexpected Thaw

• Start Topic

The women explore everything in Iceland, from hiking a glacier to sampling the exotic cuisine; Tamra and Vicki reconnect, while Lydia and Tamra hit a bump in their friendship; the ladies are faced with a shocking medical emergency.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Game Of Thrones filmed many scenes in Iceland.

RHOOC - Game Of Crones

Shame of Crones.  Who am I kidding.  These crones don’t have the self awareness to feel shame.

maybe a gang of trolls will kidnap them.  Take them to the netherworld or wherever trolls live.  

• Love 11
9 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

RHOOC - Game Of Crones

Thanks for posting this, KFB. As usual, Tams goes just a little too far in showing how daring she is by telling the guide about Kelly's vag rejuvenation. No matter how much piety bubbles from those lips, low-rent Tammy Sue always reappears.

• Love 24
32 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Shame of Crones.  Who am I kidding.  These crones don’t have the self awareness to feel shame.

maybe a gang of trolls will kidnap them.  Take them to the netherworld or wherever trolls live.  

Blame Of Crones works too

• Love 9
On 10/20/2017 at 1:09 PM, KungFuBunny said:

RHOOC - Game Of Crones

OMG that pin head of Lydia's.  TOO FUNNY!!!  Also, look at the fish lips on Kelly.  When will these women learn that those fish lips are not cute??  I'll keep my wrinkles and normal lips, thank you.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Lydia got the most boring room....just like her. 

But it’s pretty Disney princess-y! She’s like a goddamn 5 year old, I hate her. 

Jesus, what’s with Megan’s “Natasha”outfit?

Edited by JD5166
Catching up with snark.
  • Love 17

I understand Lydia being ticked.....  this once......  after all, this trip is happening due to her uncirculated magazine and she shouldn’t be excluded from anything.

when they get back to OC, however, exclude away.  Please.

• Love 11