Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E16: An Unexpected Thaw

• Start Topic

Just now, Martinigirl said:

Maybe that's why her love tank is empty...

One notable difference this season, Vicki didn't send herself a bouquet of flowers.

On a side note: Does anyone remember when it was a trend for hotels/motels to have "themed" rooms for some crazy monkey sex? That's what Fridrik's Hotel Ranga reminded me of. It was dated and didn't seem like a place I could picture "Alpha Males" choosing as their resting spot in Iceland. On the other hand, I could definitely picture Nobleman Doug & Priko wearing Snuggies and giggling over Puffin.

• Love 21
34 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Virtually every opportunity Lydia asserts some comment about these women and their behavior. Can they be trusted to behave and how she is the friendship whisperer.  Bottom line is Lydia is at the root of most of the problems since she first went to Tamra's party.  She kept speaking of Vicki, was asked to stop and then immediately told Shannon they would not be getting along-as if she was Head Bitch in Charge.   Then it was springing Kelly on Shannon at The Quiet Woman and lying about it.  Then there was the party at Kelly's and Lydia's dramatic swim upstairs and telling Shannon she done, the overreaction to not being included at the Farmhouse dinner-a little clue Lydia production was filming at your house-can't be two places at once.  It just never stops with Lydia the pot stirrer and her side kick Peggy.  Lydiot and the drag Bingo-always needs to be the center of attention, calling Meghan out after Kelly was clearly over the top about Meghan.  Lydia was in all her glory for the moment when she thought she was being left out.  Add to the mixture the number of times Lydia has called Shannon names.  And she is the good Christian, the true Christian?

Peggy's husband-interrupted his anniversary party to bend Shannon's ear about David "interrogating" Diko.  David didn't interrogate him.  Diko apologized to Shannon and made some claim about liking David.  Then Peggy approached Shannon at another event and expressed her unhappiness with David and repeatedly told Shannon not to mention it to David.  The next day she apparently texted Shannon and called and didn't get a response.  Sure enough as soon as Lydiot arrives the following day she goes after Shannon for not returning her calls.  What could she possibly be calling Shannon about?  After telling Shannon not to say anything to David she wants to know what David had to say and then claims David is lying.

Terrible people.  The only thing that makes these two worse are their confessionals.

Lydia's panties are in knot because she is realizing the other women don't have to kow tow to her-they know how the trips work and who pays.  The trip wasn't comped to get a three page spread in Nobleman Magazine.

I'm becoming a strong believer in the "Vicki's Robot" theory of the post-Cancergate season newbies.

As part of her glorious revenge/redemption/victory strategy against those who dared question her and Brooks' motives during that grossly unfair season, Vicki must have decided before filming started on the past two seasons (and no doubt continued into the season) to employ a full court charm offensive to carefully and firmly convince each new HW, Kelly, Lydia, and Peggy, of the grossly terrible things had been done to her and Brooks. How she, the very OG of the OC, and her possum-skinning lover had been systematically maligned and libeled by thaT evil quartet of miscreants: Tamra, Shannon, Megan, and Heather (whom she was successful at scaring off with that Terry malpractice rumor she embedded in Kelly's microchipped micro-brain). That's why all three of theSE Vicki bots came onboard fully indoctrinated with the same warped take on what had happened, Vicki's very own version.

For someone we figured was spending most of her time at home pining away for Brooks and wishing for casseroles that never arrived, she's been a very busy master-manipulator. This goes way beyond malignant narcissm. It's uber-Machiavellian in its design, purpose, and execution. We ought to send her to North Korea to take out Kim Jung Un.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Armenians have a dish made of sour plum purée which resembles a fruit roll up. They cut it up and make soup out of it (it looks like brown puke), then add fried onions and it's called t'ghit. So Peggy can have her endless soups and stews (they even make soup out of yogurt). I think I'd rather have the shark. 

By any chance does Peggy pronounce this "The Shit"?

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

How about this Vicki, you keep bringing up RUMORS of Eddie and his past, lets bring up Donn and sex clubs.  I heard you went with him and liked to have sex with multiple partners while peeing on the beds (do these places have beds?)! 

Does this mean Vicki wet Tamra's bed out of habit?

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

On a side note: Does anyone remember when it was a trend for hotels/motels to have "themed" rooms for some crazy monkey sex? That's what Fridrik's Hotel Ranga reminded me of. It was dated and didn't seem like a place I could picture "Alpha Males" choosing as their resting spot in Iceland. On the other hand, I could definitely picture Nobleman Doug & Priko wearing Snuggies and giggling over Puffin.

Hokey smokes! That's exactly what it reminded me of!

https://www.executivefantasyhotels.com/

• Love 6

Does anyone know if Terry has ever had a patient die while under the knife?  I would think there would be a record of such a death or deaths.  It sounds more like a made up story (rumor) by Vicki post a bad Brooks season.

Terry and Heather had always been pretty nice to Vicki and in fact were the first ones to reach out after the stinky Brooks faking cancer season.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Does anyone know if Terry has ever had a patient die while under the knife?  I would think there would be a record of such a death or deaths.  It sounds more like a made up story (rumor) by Vicki post a bad Brooks season.

Terry and Heather had always been pretty nice to Vicki and in fact were the first ones to reach out after the stinky Brooks faking cancer season.

With as much distain that Terry has garnered, I would think any death on the surgery table would have been reported on by various bloggers when he/Heather were on the show but that hasn't happened. So, I believe that Vicki is making this up, much like the IV lie she told, Vicki is, plain and simple, a liar!

• Love 14
(edited)
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

At least this time Shannon and Meghan won't be harassed about going to visit Vicki in the ER.  

TrumpKovImpers.gif?resize=320,180&ssl=1

KFB predicts Judgemental Lydia will step it up to preach about proper Visiting Vicki in a Foreign Hospital Etiquette

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

One notable difference this season, Vicki didn't send herself a bouquet of flowers.

There used to be one in Ft Lauderdale.  We used to walk past it as teens and whisper about whatever shenanigans people got into there.  This was the late ‘80s, I think they were a thing in the 60’s or 70’d.

and I can imagine Diko doing the butterfly to make Doug giggle while they are dressed in snuggies.  Couple of dang old Alpha male dandies, those two. 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, film noire said:

From the article:

“When you’re married in a male-female relationship, and if you’ve had a past being with the same sex, I would think that would be a conversation you’d have with your wife,” Vicki explained.

Makes perfect sense, Vicki -- so why are you publicly having this conversation with us, instead of letting them have a private conversation with each other? 

Vicki is a nasty, disgusting, ugly person, inside and outside. She needs to mind her own business. Eddie is a much better man than the 3 loser men she's been with, especially Brooks, the major scumbag.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

There used to be one in Ft Lauderdale.  We used to walk past it as teens and whisper about whatever shenanigans people got into there.  This was the late ‘80s, I think they were a thing in the 60’s or 70’d.

and I can imagine Diko doing the butterfly to make Doug giggle while they are dressed in snuggies.  Couple of dang old Alpha male dandies, those two. 

With SMALL weenies.

• Love 3
On 10/23/2017 at 6:10 PM, Thumper said:

Okay, I missed some parts.  Did Tam really tell the guide about Kelly's vag rejuvenation????? ???

Hi, Thumper, in case you didn't catch it during broadcast, you can watch the scene in the clip embedded in the 2nd post on this thread.

Edited by SCS
  • Love 4
On 10/24/2017 at 1:03 AM, bravofan27 said:

The end was great, only because Peggy and Kelly were literally fighting over who would take care of Vicki. They were each trying to tell her what was wrong with her and push the other one out of the way. Kelly was like, "I know her so well, it's a panic attack!" and Peggy's like, "It's a heart attack!" and Kelly's like, "Vicki, you are panicking!" and Peggy is like, "Vicki, you are white, you are sweating, it's your heart!" Reminds me of when me and my sister would fight over who got to change my cousins diaper, and I would carry him for 5 blocks and run into the house so my sister couldn't be part of the diaper changing. 

This analogy is spot-on because I equate Vickie with a dirty diaper filled with smelly poop. : )

• Love 6

I think Vicki is having a panic attack, possibly because she's feeling sick and she's now obsessed about having heart problems.  My dad died from a massive heart attack at 48.  It's always in the back of my mind, like hey, maybe it's an inherited thing (but I'm over a decade older than he got now).  Anyhow, I had major stress issues when I moved to a new city (didn't know a soul here), got a new job, new people I worked with questioned why I was hired, etc.  I started feeling ill.  Went to many doctors, finally ended up in the ER because I had pain traveling down my left arm.  Even the nasty folks I was working with said you need to go to the ER now and get checked out.  First doc ran all sorts of test - everything came back just fine.  At the ER, they diagnosed it as a pinched nerve (had a name for it - similar to sciatica - but is up around the neck/chest/arms).  They ran me through a battery of tests, and it wasn't heart related one bit.  Said you're stressed out, plus probably pinched nerve on top of it.  Got another job, moved on, but the pinched nerve thing does come back when I'm tired or stressed a bit.  

I can't believe that when the Ho wives (most) go to a beautiful place, they bitch and moan about something.  The Inn looked a bit chintzy - I'd really like some authentic Icelandic décor rather than Africa, or Asia.  It did look nice enough though, and you're there for the actual outdoors.   All the questions made me think that Kelly was genuinely interested in learning about the country.  Peggy can bite me with her oh shut up.  Peggy, I'm tired of hearing about Armenian this and Armenian that.  (Like how Easter is so much more important to Armenians  - whatever Pegs).

Lydia, ok so you're hurt by the non-inclusion on the text.  Was she left out of anything important?  I didn't think so.  She was added back in, as it was just an oversight.  And side note:  Lydia, do not pull your hair back.  You really look like some elfin creature.   Or go to Terry Dubrow or another plastic surgeon and have those ears fixed.  I wouldn't normally say that, but damn.  It's really bad.   Also, don't insist others be open to things, when you are one of the most close minded of the group.  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, hoosier80 said:

And side note:  Lydia, do not pull your hair back.  You really look like some elfin creature.

Another side note:  Lydia, get off the teevee and go back to your ball-less hubby, your cute boys, and your fairytale life.  We'll ALL be better for it.

1 hour ago, hoosier80 said:

Or go to Terry Dubrow or another plastic surgeon and have those ears fixed. 

EARS.   When I was in elementary school, kids in real life and kids in movies/TV were always ridiculed if their ears stuck out.   My ears are really flat to my head--so are those of one of my sons.  We've decided that those people with those "prominent" ears probably hear WAY BETTER than we do.  Maybe we should celebrate them...after Lydia has her surgery.

On 10/25/2017 at 9:41 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

At least this time Shannon and Meghan won't be harassed about going to visit Vicki in the ER.  

This is GOOD!  True.  Funny.

• Love 3
On 10/23/2017 at 10:07 PM, Juneau Gal said:

The highest spot in all of Iceland is only 7000 feet elevation. True altitude sickness doesn’t occur until over 9000 feet. If you are out of shape though, you can get winded at lower altitudes, but not really altitude sickness. 

I'll say it without reading to the end...attitude sickness?

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 12
On 10/25/2017 at 6:39 PM, Mu Shu said:

odd-pajama-boy-obamacare-ad-featuring-pajamaboy-1456926241.jpg

On 10/23/2017 at 11:13 PM, HunterHunted said:

I think it was cut because both Botched and Real Housewives of Orange County are produced by Evolution Media and airing the accusation undermines Botched and the premise that Terry is a doctor you'd want to seek out. Maloof potentially has access to a billion dollars so they caved, but airing Vicki's comments about Terry hurts Evolution's own business interests.

I think this is it as well. It just wasn't worth it. But in the end it sucks for Heather (although she was more than likely happy it wasn't shown) because we the audience didn't understand fully why she was acting the way she was acting. If we had heard this, much of what went down in that bus would have made more sense. It is a great reminder of the way editing plays a role in how these gals look at the end of the day. 

I also wonder if this had something to do with Heather being fired. Bravo doesn't like it when they are threatened. 

• Love 4
On 10/25/2017 at 9:22 AM, zoeysmom said:

Oh boy-why the Vicki Tamra relationship will never be repaired.  Vicki shut up.  Eddie's past sex life is so far off limits to you:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/10/25/vicki-gunvalson-urges-eddie-judge-admit-hes-men/

This is just beyond vile. 

I am sure that Vicki justifies it all in her warped mind as OK because they exposed the cancer scam. Because they exposed her boyfriend for the gigantic dick that he is. So it was OK to accuse Terry of killing someone on the table, and OK to continue to bring up Eddie's sexuality.  Or to talk about David and domestic abuse claims. She cannot get at the women directly for their behavior, so she goes lower than low by attacking the men they love and desire to protect. It is so sick. I just cannot understand how any small moments of humor she might bring to the show make her worth it (for the record, I don't think she is funny or interesting in the slightest, but no that mileage varies on this). The way that she tries to hurt people to make herself feel better. Shannon, Tamra (and Heather if she were still around) would have every single right in the world to not film with her. 

Honestly, I despise Vicki, but I have to say that I despise those around her that act as if she has done nothing wrong in the same way. Kelly can kiss my ass. She might be better this year than last on the show. But she is still a raging racist (I will never forget that) and still someone who will hurt when the mood hits in the same way that Vicki will. The Terry tidbit wasn't common knowledge. Kelly brought it out into the light of day. Ironically, I think it had the opposite impact she had hoped for. She hates Heather with such a passion and many people hated the way that Heather behaved in that segment. Kelly had kind of won that battle a little bit. Now Heather doesn't look so bad knowing what we all know now. 

• Love 12
On 10/25/2017 at 10:22 AM, zoeysmom said:

Oh boy-why the Vicki Tamra relationship will never be repaired.  Vicki shut up.  Eddie's past sex life is so far off limits to you:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/10/25/vicki-gunvalson-urges-eddie-judge-admit-hes-men/

Vicki is so provincial. Even if eddy has been with men, he is now with Tamra.

Is she thinking about whom Steve has been with?

exactly! She is not only a racist and a scammer but a homophobe as well.

On 10/25/2017 at 10:32 AM, zoeysmom said:

It makes sense that Meghan was the jump off. Lol.

she is not the first or the last.

Jim responded. I guess times are slow in the candle making business right now:

http://www.eonline.com/news/889743/jim-edmonds-slams-kelly-dodd-s-accusation-that-meghan-king-edmonds-was-his-mistress

AS far as the accusation against Terry, he has been a surgeon for a long time and imho he had have patients died.

it does not mean that he was negligent. It is unfortunately part of the job.

• Love 5
On 10/25/2017 at 10:41 AM, AuntieDiane6 said:

I visited Iceland last March and the weather was similar to any of the Northern states: 40s during the day, 30s at night.  Due to climate change (according to Icelanders), it was been getting warmer and the weather is more similar to Ireland than the Arctic. They deal with the daylight issue in the summer with darkening shades.  It gets to the 70s in the summer, which is warm enough for shorts (with wool knee socks!) It's actually more difficult in the winter with the long nights ... 

It IS beautiful in a rugged and pristine way, but I miss tall trees.  Most trees are 5' or less due to the short growing season.  

Food is very limited and expensive.  Same for clothing. 

Remember, Iceland's total population is less than 500,00 and last year, Iceland had more than 1.6 million visitors!  

There is a definite push for Icelandish tourism right now.

First, by the Kardashian, then the housewives. This week, there was a free trip on Rachael Ray and even my hometown highschool is organizing a trip there for freshmen.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

http://www.eonline.com/news/889743/jim-edmonds-slams-kelly-dodd-s-accusation-that-meghan-king-edmonds-was-his-mistress

AS far as the accusation against Terry, he has been a surgeon for a long time and imho he had have patients died.

I do believe they are filming the Reunion today.  

It is so ridiculous for Vicki to tell someone else to come clean-given her record.

I don't believe Terry ever has had a patient die on the table.  Terry's procedures are very low risk for fatality, plastic surgery in general has a very low death rate.  It is a pretty awful claim to make about a surgeon-whether it was a rumor or not.  

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I do believe they are filming the Reunion today.  

It is so ridiculous for Vicki to tell someone else to come clean-given her record.

I don't believe Terry ever has had a patient die on the table.  Terry's procedures are very low risk for fatality, plastic surgery in general has a very low death rate.  It is a pretty awful claim to make about a surgeon-whether it was a rumor or not.  

Vicki is the worst. Kelly the moron is just repeating what Vicki told her, Imo.

this has to be her last year. Plus she is boring OG or not.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

Honestly, I despise Vicki, but I have to say that I despise those around her that act as if she has done nothing wrong in the same way. Kelly can kiss my ass. She might be better this year than last on the show. But she is still a raging racist (I will never forget that) and still someone who will hurt when the mood hits in the same way that Vicki will. The Terry tidbit wasn't common knowledge. Kelly brought it out into the light of day. Ironically, I think it had the opposite impact she had hoped for. She hates Heather with such a passion and many people hated the way that Heather behaved in that segment. Kelly had kind of won that battle a little bit. Now Heather doesn't look so bad knowing what we all know now. 

This shows how dumb and notrocious Kelly is. I hated her last season, but she had largely managed to reform her image this season. It wasn't a Camille level rehab, but she'd mostly managed to convince the other women and the viewers that a decent part of her nastiness from last season was a result of Vicki whispering poison and invective in her ears. Unfortunately, Kelly started feeling herself and decided to revert to the nasty malicious drunken troll we thought she was last season. Way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Kelly does hate Heather, but Kelly made the mistake of thinking Heather's snobbery was a worse sin than Kelly's stupidity, maliciousness, or racism. Wrong. Kelly is still the same hateful bitch.

Kelly has also managed to do the poorest job gaslighting Michael. Every time she's opened her mouth about how horrible he is, I've always been convinced of the exact opposite. The one time she didn't try was when he was at his boorish most superficial worst--lamenting Kelly's breast reduction.

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I'm wondering why they didn't visit the world-famous PENIS MUSEUM. Or maybe that's next week.

http://phallus.is/en/

Wow. Tamara will be so disappointed if this isn't on the Bravo agenda! 

What I originally came here to post was my shock at how SKINNY Lydias husband is. Especially his legs. One of my gay friends told me that tall (don't know how tall Lydias husband might be) SKINNY men have very large penises. If Lydia comes from wealth and can have almost any good looking man, that might explain why she's with Doug (I think that's her nobleman's name?) 

Thanks AuntieDiane6 for opening up the penis forum! Lol!

Also, Just curious if Lydia's hair is all hers? Or extensions? Or? It just seems like so much hair to be all real.

Edited by chenoa333
Afterthought
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, eclectcmoi said:

Well... it's happened.  Shannon and David have split.  I do hope she finds her happiness now.  It's far, far better to be on your own than be miserable in a relationship. 

http://www.eonline.com/news/889951/real-housewives-of-orange-county-s-shannon-beador-separating-from-husband-david

I hope she gets to stay in the house they are living in.  Something tells me she and Kelly will have very different approaches to being newly unmarried.  Best wishes things work out for her and the girls.  There is still two more home games for her beloved Trojans.  

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I hope she gets to stay in the house they are living in.  Something tells me she and Kelly will have very different approaches to being newly unmarried.  Best wishes things work out for her and the girls.  There is still two more home games for her beloved Trojans.  

Is he also an alumni?

They are still going to the game as a family, it sounds fairly civilized for now.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Vicki can go eff herself.  I am not a Tamra fan but I do like Eddie and it is nobodies business if he was with men or not.  He isn't a cast member and has never been an ass to Vickie.  She keeps going down this road it could get bad for her.  She has a product to sell and I have a feeling that peoples acceptance of doing business with a racist, homophobic asshole who lies about cancer will begin to wane.  Cut her dumbass from the show right now.  I want to see her try and keep her lifestyle surviving only on Coto sales while a boycott of said Coto Insurance commences.  She is vile.  

• Love 16
25 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Is he also an alumni?

They are still going to the game as a family, it sounds fairly civilized for now.

I believe he did his undergrad work in Michigan.  He may have a post grad degree from USC.  

Shannon had a picture from two weeks ago or so with the family out to dinner to celebrate the twins volleyball something.  One thing is for certain not a lot of time wasted on Shannon having to defend her marriage this Reunion.

20 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Vicki can go eff herself.  I am not a Tamra fan but I do like Eddie and it is nobodies business if he was with men or not.  He isn't a cast member and has never been an ass to Vickie.  She keeps going down this road it could get bad for her.  She has a product to sell and I have a feeling that peoples acceptance of doing business with a racist, homophobic asshole who lies about cancer will begin to wane.  Cut her dumbass from the show right now.  I want to see her try and keep her lifestyle surviving only on Coto sales while a boycott of said Coto Insurance commences.  She is vile.  

I wonder how many Coto Insurance franchises Vicki has sold this year?  Most likely-ZERO.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

A helmet to fix her flat tire.

My grandson had one of these at about the same age.  Fixing the melon, they called it, but he only wore it for a few months.  He is four and a half now, and you would never know he needed it.

It is worn to correct flat spots in the skull.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, eclectcmoi said:

Well... it's happened.  Shannon and David have split.  I do hope she finds her happiness now.  It's far, far better to be on your own than be miserable in a relationship. 

http://www.eonline.com/news/889951/real-housewives-of-orange-county-s-shannon-beador-separating-from-husband-david

I'm sure David is REALLY happy that he doesn't have to live with the graduate of the University of Spoiled Children entitled, drama queen. Shannon is a hot mess - boring, nit picker, insecure, overweight, and obnoxious.

I'll keep one neurotic Shannon and trade one passive-aggressive, zero affect, odd-voiced, creepy David.  Oh, and as a bonus I'll toss in the V, K, & L...but I get to keep Baby Aspen! LOL

And as always, BRAVO, bring back Heather!

• Love 10
30 minutes ago, SoCal4Us said:

I'll keep one neurotic Shannon and trade one passive-aggressive, zero affect, odd-voiced, creepy David.  Oh, and as a bonus I'll toss in the V, K, & L...but I get to keep Baby Aspen! LOL

And as always, BRAVO, bring back Heather!

And throw in (throw out that is) Peggy just for being so annoying/bland/stupid! LOL

• Love 6

Shannon and David's marriage is kind of like a very long war. She might have had good intent to keep her marriage together but battle after battle will drain your mental arsenal and your physical one and sometimes for the sake of yourself and others involved you have to withdraw the troops.

• Love 9