Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E16: An Unexpected Thaw

• Start Topic

I live in central Mississippi. The only thing near me is a huge reservoir, tons of long leaf pine trees and other types of trees, and the Natchez Trace. It's actually very green and pretty here. The bayous  (and I doubt Lydiot even knows what one is) are mainly in the Delta region, I think. That picture ghoulina posted looks nothing like where I live!

The northern lights are on my bucket list.

ETA: saw the link was already posted, and it is so beautiful there! 

Edited by Cranky One
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, bosawks said:

I picture Vicki having more of a heart screamer as opposed to a heart murmur....

I think Vicki has a heart whiner.

I watched the ep on demand last night. Wow, Iceland looks lovely but the extra daylight would drive me nuts! I wondered what the temp is. I am guessing that even in summer, it's too chilly for shorts. Hokey smokes! Did each of the gals spend about $US 1K for new winter clothing the day they arrived? Although the place they stayed looked wonderful, I found the themed rooms to be a bit tacky. Watching them climb the glacier made me nervous; it looked like one slip on the ice and you'd fall to your death! Naturally, Lydia made a big deal about Tamra failing to include her in the group text message of her in her Japanese-themed room. Shut up, Troll Princess!

• Love 9

Ok I know nothing about babies but... Isn't it a bad idea taking a five-month old on an airplane?  I imagine with the pressure changes that would be 14 hours of Aspen crying.  Yikes.

Can't believe I liked Kelly this episode, but I too would have sat up front asking the bus driver all sorts of questions.  Shut up Peggy and go back to your vapid thoughts of ugly watches and Loubotin shoes.  I'd take a mean-spirited person with a curious mind over... emptiness any day of the week.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

Ok I know nothing about babies but... Isn't it a bad idea taking a five-month old on an airplane?  I imagine with the pressure changes that would be 14 hours of Aspen crying.  Yikes.

In my experience a five month old is easier to travel with than an older baby because they still sleep a lot. Giving a bottle or pacifier during takeoff and landing helps keep the babies ears from popping. Of course all babies are different, some more fussy than others.

Lydia is sanctimonious and insufferable. While most of the OC women may not be ‘cultured’ they still like to try new things and have fun. I have noticed a lot of people lately have been going to Iceland. It’s a popular spot. Great for Iceland. As awesome as it looks I wouldn’t call it exotic . Lydia’s comments about open mindedness  made me laugh. Maybe for Lydia it is exotic, and ketchup is spicy.

I don’t think the ladies really like her. I thought Shannon was really trying with her. Her blog post about that apology starts with “I’m such an inclusive person so it was so upsetting!” It reminds me of Vicki going on about how she will be the bigger person and take the high road but not actually doing that. 

• Love 16

Can't believe I liked Kelly this episode, but I too would have sat up front asking the bus driver all sorts of questions.  

I would've been the same way.  I get car sick easily, so I have to sit up front, and I tend to fill the silence with a lot of chit chat! ;)    I liked that Kelly was so talkative with the driver.  He didn't seem to mind.  After all, he's pretty much their first contact in Iceland, so who better to ask questions to get the lay of the land from? 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Why did Meghan take her baby along in the first place? It appeared that it spent most of the time with her nanny.

• Love 3

Iceland is beautiful! Not sure I'd want a 14 hour plane trip to get there though. 

Almost NO PEGGY!! Thank you Baby Jesus and all the Saints. She is soooo condescending like she knows better than everybody when in reality, she's just a bitch faced fake who needs to STFU and get off this show. I really, really dislike her and her "act". 

I'm a super picky eater so fermented shark? Just no. But at least be polite about it PEGGY!

I dislike "Detective Megan" but her and Aspen together is so cute! And I thought Lydiot was rude when she came up with "Well if you're going to nurse the baby we're going for a walk" Like, you could wait a damn 30 mins. so Megan can handle the baby and then she could have gone also. Also Megan was so polite and so classy with that God awful shark. Hey if it's too gross for Anthony Bourdain I'm sure not eating it!

And since I have confessed to being picky sorry, I may have tried some foods but I'm not going to starve because I don't like the food. Bring on the hamburger! Hell in England they think peanut butter and jelly is mucho weird. Different strokes. I won't criticize anyone for what they eat. But I will if you are RUDE about it. 

• Love 10
On 10/23/2017 at 10:52 PM, howiveaddict said:

I liked that Kelly was asking questions and acting interested in the scenery. I would be the one to ask all the questions.  

I know it's unpopular to say something nice about Kelly but I think she's a good sport and gracious guest in these situations. No gagging or 12 year old behavior about regional delicacies, asking questions. I too would never the one to ask all the questions. 

• Love 14
18 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I've been to Iceland twice, (once for a vacation and one by mistake) and I got to see a bit of nature but nothing like what the Housewives saw, it was amazing, I want a do over! If Lydia went to Iceland to write an article I did not see her write anything down or even take a picture, so what did she do for the magazine in Iceland?  

I am not sure but where could one get a casserole in Iceland for Vicki?  Seriously, a lady heart attack often involves nausea and sweating so good for who ever called for help.  

Ok, I have to know - how does one end up in Iceland by mistake?

• Love 14

I watched the ep on demand last night. Wow, Iceland looks lovely but the extra daylight would drive me nuts! I wondered what the temp is. I am guessing that even in summer, it's too chilly for shorts. Hokey smokes! Did each of the gals spend about $US 1K for new winter clothing the day they arrived?

I visited Iceland last March and the weather was similar to any of the Northern states: 40s during the day, 30s at night.  Due to climate change (according to Icelanders), it was been getting warmer and the weather is more similar to Ireland than the Arctic. They deal with the daylight issue in the summer with darkening shades.  It gets to the 70s in the summer, which is warm enough for shorts (with wool knee socks!) It's actually more difficult in the winter with the long nights ... 

It IS beautiful in a rugged and pristine way, but I miss tall trees.  Most trees are 5' or less due to the short growing season.  

Food is very limited and expensive.  Same for clothing. 

Remember, Iceland's total population is less than 500,00 and last year, Iceland had more than 1.6 million visitors!  

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Ugh, just when I'm liking Kelly, she goes and ruins everything. I would never feel safe as her friend because she goes and does stuff like this when she feels threatened. It seemed like she and Meghan were OK after their apology conversation so I wonder what kicked off this hate tour. Maybe they saw the episodes and fully understood what they said about each other?  Kelly always takes it one step too far and it's always playing dirty. 

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Oh boy-why the Vicki Tamra relationship will never be repaired.  Vicki shut up.  Eddie's past sex life is so far off limits to you:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/10/25/vicki-gunvalson-urges-eddie-judge-admit-hes-men/

Vicki is doubling down in an attempt to keep her orange! LOL

19 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kelly knows that without being Vicki's sidekick she needs a new storyline, so she is going to set up a stupid fight with Meghan! Desperate times call for desperate measures and she is really desperate to keep her Bravo job. LOL

• Love 4

Game Of Crones Photo Shoot Northern Lights backdrop.

giphy.gif

The ladies pose and 2 are missing. Peggy recently had a double Hornectomy and did not want to attend. Lydia did not receive the group text invite.

Lydia pouted and arranged for a solo photo shoot

352b14b5-a3fb-4ff9-a1b8-1e1ece509670.gif

• Love 19
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Oh boy-why the Vicki Tamra relationship will never be repaired.  Vicki shut up.  Eddie's past sex life is so far off limits to you:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/2017/10/25/vicki-gunvalson-urges-eddie-judge-admit-hes-men/

From the article:

“When you’re married in a male-female relationship, and if you’ve had a past being with the same sex, I would think that would be a conversation you’d have with your wife,” Vicki explained.

Makes perfect sense, Vicki -- so why are you publicly having this conversation with us, instead of letting them have a private conversation with each other? 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 20
19 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I am from SW Louisiana, and I’ve never seen a bayou that looked like Iceland.  No part of it.

lydia needs to borrow Peggy’s feeling pot, whatever the fuck that is, and stop whining about Tamra ignoring her tweeny feels.  Tamra will use you until she feels you’re not useful anymore.  That’s what’s happening, kid.  You both might be “sisters in Christ”, but Tamra is more Old Testament and quid pro quo than touchy feely and forgiving.  No one to date has been able to handle that snake, and you are no Steve Irwin.  Quit while you’re still a few steps behind. 

Mu Shu, I am a SW Louisiana born and raised and now a "live in Southeast Mississippi but still work in Louisiana" girl.  Yeah, Iceland looks nothing like any bayou in Louisiana or Mississippi.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I've been to Iceland twice, (once for a vacation and one by mistake) and I got to see a bit of nature but nothing like what the Housewives saw, it was amazing, I want a do over! If Lydia went to Iceland to write an article I did not see her write anything down or even take a picture, so what did she do for the magazine in Iceland?  

I am not sure but where could one get a casserole in Iceland for Vicki?  Seriously, a lady heart attack often involves nausea and sweating so good for who ever called for help.  

How do you mistakenly go to Iceland?

i call bullshit on the hike.  There is no way they made it up that steep incline we were shown on foot.  Both Vicki and Shannon are overweight and very unfit, as well as being extremely ungainly.   I’m thinking there was an insertion point about 50 yards from the glacier.   Even superfit Tamra would have struggled with that steep grade.  It’s probably like being driven up Mt Washington in NH.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 3

The Iceland scenery made me extremely jealous. So beatiful! I have friends that just visited and they went to the cave where Jon and Ygritte from GOT had sex for the first time lol.

I also liked Megan this trip, she was very polite in regards to the fermented shark. Alas, Vickie didn't fall into a glacier like I had hoped.

@Baltimore Betty We are all dying to know how you mistakenly ended up there :)

• Love 9
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Damn, Vicki is like a fueled-up kamikaze trying to take out multiple targets. Is her need to settle old scores and get back at Tamra for her perceived mistreatment of Brooks, now several seasons behind us, so compelling that she needs to raise this issue yet again and demand a public explanation from Eddie for some past relationship? Her logic is totally self-serving and riddled with untruths and screwy assumptions.  She righteously claims that anyone related to or close to an acting reality star is responsible for publicly coming forth and explaining all their past transgressions or indiscretions. Why, she'd even expect her son or daughter to admit to past relationships that occur outside of the traditonally heterosexual norm. Really? 

We know what she's trying to do here: assign moral equivalence to Eddie's alleged past relationship and Brooks' many outright moral transgressions (there are so many). That's madness, akin to equating Hitler's monstrous sins with a 5-year old child found playing with himself.

Why is she doing this in so public a forum? She either already knows she's off the show or is so totally, stupidly self-absorbed that she cannot appreciate how abhorrent her behavior is and how it might seal her fate if it is not already sealed. She is despicable.

• Love 11

Armenians have a dish made of sour plum purée which resembles a fruit roll up. They cut it up and make soup out of it (it looks like brown puke), then add fried onions and it's called t'ghit. So Peggy can have her endless soups and stews (they even make soup out of yogurt). I think I'd rather have the shark. 

By the way, I have tried shark although it was not fermented. It is not as bad as you might think. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Added
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Game Of Crones Photo Shoot Northern Lights backdrop.

giphy.gif

The ladies pose and 2 are missing. Peggy recently had a double Hornectomy and did not want to attend. Lydia did not receive the group text invite.

Lydia pouted and arranged for a solo photo shoot

352b14b5-a3fb-4ff9-a1b8-1e1ece509670.gif

Me thinks Lydiot had her 10yr old fit when she realized it was Tamara that left her off of the group text and NOT Shannon. There goes Lydiot's story line. 

Wish someone would have locked Lydiot in the water closet for the entire trip. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Why did Meghan take her baby along in the first place? It appeared that it spent most of the time with her nanny.

I think Megan is brilliant!  She really has this "easiest way to have a baby"  thing figured out. 

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 10
29 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Armenians have a dish made of sour plum purée which resembles a fruit roll up. They cut it up and make soup out of it (it looks like brown puke), then add fried onions and it's called t'ghit. So Peggy can have her endless soups and stews (they even make soup out of yogurt). I think I'd rather have the shark. 

It's not like she hasn't had much worse than fermented shark in her mouth...ahem, Diko

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 17
31 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

The Iceland scenery made me extremely jealous. So beatiful! I have friends that just visited and they went to the cave where Jon and Ygritte from GOT had sex for the first time lol.

I also liked Megan this trip, she was very polite in regards to the fermented shark. Alas, Vickie didn't fall into a glacier like I had hoped.

@Baltimore Betty We are all dying to know how you mistakenly ended up there :)

LOL.  We were flying Iceland Air to and from Paris, on the return trip there were mechanical issues with our plane, Iceland Air sent another plane 5 hours later...we got as far as Reykjavik and had to spend the night in a hotel with no idea when we would be leaving so to make the best of it, I walked to a supermarket and bought some really good caviar, some folks went to the Blue Lagoon (been there, done that) and some drank the time away, it was freezing rain and windy so that was the preferred activity as the day wore on and I learned there were quite a few strip clubs in the city...just sayin'.

BTW, did we ever find out what happened to Vicki? My DVR cut off so I missed the last little bit.  Hate her or not to be ill in a foreign city and have to go to the hospital is scary.  At least this time Shannon and Meghan won't be harassed about going to visit Vicki in the ER.  

• Love 12
31 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

LOL.  We were flying Iceland Air to and from Paris, on the return trip there were mechanical issues with our plane, Iceland Air sent another plane 5 hours later...we got as far as Reykjavik and had to spend the night in a hotel with no idea when we would be leaving so to make the best of it, I walked to a supermarket and bought some really good caviar, some folks went to the Blue Lagoon (been there, done that) and some drank the time away, it was freezing rain and windy so that was the preferred activity as the day wore on and I learned there were quite a few strip clubs in the city...just sayin'.

BTW, did we ever find out what happened to Vicki? My DVR cut off so I missed the last little bit.  Hate her or not to be ill in a foreign city and have to go to the hospital is scary.  At least this time Shannon and Meghan won't be harassed about going to visit Vicki in the ER.  

They ended with a 'To Be Continued'. We'll likely find out next episode what happened to her. She was complaining about numbness in her arm and other symptoms that would suggest an anxiety attack or a heart attack. Vicki seemed panicked at the thought of herself having a heart attack...which was likely bad for her anxiety in that moment.

It was hilarious hearing Lydia ask the women to be open minded. She didn't even try everything she was offered, lol. She also behaved like an absolute child at the lunch table when she threw her menu and complained about her feelings being hurt. It's an understandable situation for someone to send something to a group of people and feel like they've accounted for someone who they in fact missed. Tamra had no idea that she didn't include Lydia in the group chat and she clearly expressed that it wasn't malicious and she had no idea that she had missed her. Maybe it's because I don't get easily offended but I feel that it's just needy and attention seeking to ask someone to validate that your feelings were hurt over something that was petty and unintentional.  She got the apology and ended up throwing her menu and walking away as she sarcastically accepted the apology.

I didn't find Kelly to be annoying this episode. Not much Peggy which I don't mind at all. Meghan with her daughter is beyond adorable. And I appreciate that she openly admits to finding the job of motherhood to be much more difficult than she expected and she isn't hiding that needs and willingly accepts help from others in raising her child. Also a smart call to look to family to be your nanny as she has someone who she knows she can trust.

• Love 10
On 10/24/2017 at 10:36 AM, yourmomiseasy said:

Upon further thought, maybe everything would have been better if Tamara ran after Lydia and prayed over her just like Lydia does to the aggrieved party on the rare occasion shit is stirred by someone other than her.

I know right. I’m sure Lydia believes Tamera’s daughter reached out to her because Lydia prayed about it.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

And I thought Lydiot was rude when she came up with "Well if you're going to nurse the baby we're going for a walk"

I believe there is a verse in Leviticus chapter 3- if a woman sets eyes upon the nipple of another woman, accidentally or otherwise, she will acquire The Gay and henceforth shall be excommunicated.

13 minutes ago, eclectcmoi said:

why couldn't Shannon have brought along Archie? 

That would be awesome - he can help Shannon down the glacier.  And he can babysit Aspen!  Goldens and  labs love babies for some reason- every time my LabShephard mix saw a baby, his ears would flatten and he'd follow the kid like 'it is my duty to protect Tiny Human from all the dangers of the world'

• Love 18

Vicki can slap on the Chanel logo, but she can't manage to use a hairbrush?  She just needs to shut it with the Eddie stuff.  Tamra needs to go the Eddie route of handling it, say Fuck Her, and then shrug it off because who cares whether anyone thinks he's gay or not.  Then Vicki gets no more traction and has nothing more to talk about.

Lydia talking about being open minded reminds me of the Christians you see on the news crowing about how "the gays" are somehow not "being tolerant" when someone like Kim Davis refuses to give them a marriage license due to her beliefs.  They'll go on and on about how "they ask for tolerance, but they can't be tolerant of other people"  Like that's how things actually work.  Lydia says be open minded about the trip and then won't try a single new thing. 

• Love 12

I get the impression that Aspen is with the nanny for the majority of the time when they are filming, but I think Meghan spends a lot of time with the baby when they're not filming. The fact that she's breastfeeding is a good indicator of that. If she were really just handing off the baby at all times to the nanny, she wouldn't still be breastfeeding. And she seems to really delight in Aspen. 

• Love 20
20 hours ago, snarts said:

They were only gone 4 days, right?  Is that too long to stockpile breast milk?  I know I'd be pissed if someone brought a baby on a supposed "girls trip". 

Breast milk can definitely be stored for that long. No issue there. I've seen Aspen with a bottle, so we know Megan pumps. The question is - how much? Pumping isn't as easy as a lot of people think. It's much easier to get milk out of a baby than a pump. Some people can't get any at all. Others can maybe get one bottle a day. So it might have been more of a hassle to MAKE that many stored bottles, even though storing it isn't a problem. Also, if she didn't bring the baby, she'd have to pump the whole time she was gone to keep her supply up. And if pumping is troublesome for her, that might be a problem as well. 

Personally, it wouldn't bother me. She seems to be able to balance fun with the girls and mommy time. 

• Love 17
21 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

I get the impression that Aspen is with the nanny for the majority of the time when they are filming, but I think Meghan spends a lot of time with the baby when they're not filming. The fact that she's breastfeeding is a good indicator of that. If she were really just handing off the baby at all times to the nanny, she wouldn't still be breastfeeding. And she seems to really delight in Aspen. 

Agree - and she either had to bring the baby or stop breastfeeding.

• Love 9

I believe there is a verse in Leviticus chapter 3- if a woman sets eyes upon the nipple of another woman, accidentally or otherwise, she will acquire The Gay and henceforth shall be excommunicated.

Isn't it "excommunicated and covered in boils" ??

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Around that age, babies actually travel much better than, say, toddlers. Since Aspen nurses, Megan can nurse her any time he ears bothered me. I traveled with my oldest several times when he was under a year and that's what I did. He never cried once on the plane. Granted, it wasn't as long as the Iceland trip. But I still think it would be manageable. 

7 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I would've been the same way.  I get car sick easily, so I have to sit up front, and I tend to fill the silence with a lot of chit chat! ;)    I liked that Kelly was so talkative with the driver.  He didn't seem to mind.  After all, he's pretty much their first contact in Iceland, so who better to ask questions to get the lay of the land from? 

When I was in Ireland in April (my first ever trip abroad!), we took a few taxi rides and I LOVED talking to the drivers. They were so knowledgeable; I asked tons of questions. They usually asked me some as well. Very friendly people. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Should Be Working said:

Damn, Vicki is like a fueled-up kamikaze trying to take out multiple targets. Is her need to settle old scores and get back at Tamra for her perceived mistreatment of Brooks, now several seasons behind us, so compelling that she needs to raise this issue yet again and demand a public explanation from Eddie for some past relationship? Her logic is totally self-serving and riddled with untruths and screwy assumptions.  She righteously claims that anyone related to or close to an acting reality star is responsible for publicly coming forth and explaining all their past transgressions or indiscretions. Why, she'd even expect her son or daughter to admit to past relationships that occur outside of the traditonally heterosexual norm. Really? 

We know what she's trying to do here: assign moral equivalence to Eddie's alleged past relationship and Brooks' many outright moral transgressions (there are so many). That's madness, akin to equating Hitler's monstrous sins with a 5-year old child found playing with himself.

Why is she doing this in so public a forum? She either already knows she's off the show or is so totally, stupidly self-absorbed that she cannot appreciate how abhorrent her behavior is and how it might seal her fate if it is not already sealed. She is despicable.

How about this Vicki, you keep bringing up RUMORS of Eddie and his past, lets bring up Donn and sex clubs.  I heard you went with him and liked to have sex with multiple partners while peeing on the beds (do these places have beds?)!  I really didn't hear this about Vicki but she's good with flinging unsubstantiated rumors that are of no one's concern so thought I would try the same.  Altho, the Donn + sex clubs did make it to the tabs so one COULD assume that she were into that sort of thing as well.  I apologize for the visual folks.  

Vicki needs to go.  Don't like her, think she sucks but she was NOT the worst one on this trip.  Lil Miss Rainbow needed the good ole heave ho off the glacier.  

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

How about this Vicki, you keep bringing up RUMORS of Eddie and his past, lets bring up Donn and sex clubs.  I heard you went with him and liked to have sex with multiple partners while peeing on the beds (do these places have beds?)!  I really didn't hear this about Vicki but she's good with flinging unsubstantiated rumors that are of no one's concern so thought I would try the same.  Altho, the Donn + sex clubs did make it to the tabs so one COULD assume that she were into that sort of thing as well.  I apologize for the visual folks.  

Vicki needs to go.  Don't like her, think she sucks but she was NOT the worst one on this trip.  Lil Miss Rainbow needed the good ole heave ho off the glacier.  

Special PSA broadcast from Vicki in Iceland

tumblr_mpnbs6f9qK1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Love 14
On 10/23/2017 at 10:22 PM, Martinigirl said:

O.M.F.G.! Kelly Dodd just revealed (on WWHL) that Vicki said Terry Dubrow kills people on the operating table and that’s why Heather was mad!

On 10/23/2017 at 10:47 PM, mbaywife123 said:

Then back to the Dubrow issue she claims that Vicki said on camera straight to Heather's face on the bus the shit about Terry and that Vicki and Heather had a fight about it.

On 10/23/2017 at 10:53 PM, WireWrap said:

I can see Heather getting in Vicki's face after Kelly said it, she wouldn't put up with it at all, especially from someone that was involved in 2 separate cancer scams! Good for Heather for calling Vicki out.

On 10/23/2017 at 10:54 PM, AttackTurtle said:

If Vicki really did claim that Terry killed people on the operating table then that is pretty despicable.; particularly since she has been so concerned about her own business reputation in light of cancer gate.  And I do miss Heather this season.    

If this is true, then it lends credence to the idea that Heather voluntarily bowed out of the show. Heather and Terry cannot afford to have this bullshit negatively impact their real income streams. It's made even worse because Heather and Terry were not the ones who outed Vickie IV lies. It was the two people who were closest to Vicki who brought up Vicki's lie--Tamra and Brianna. Heather was the one who kept trying to get Vicki to admit that she'd been duped by Brooks, while the others were certain Vicki had been in on the lie. Even after all of that, Heather was the first to forgive Vicki. Although, it was pretty clear that neither Heather nor Terry were ever going to let Vicki get close to them again.

So basically all Heather and Terry ever did to Vicki is tell her to be careful about Brooks and Vicki's response was to attempt to ruin Terry's professional reputation. And as @AttackTurtle has said, it makes Vicki a despicable hypocrite. She's worried about her professional reputation, but more than willing to ruin someone else's.

• Love 19
16 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

More from Vicki on the glacier:

BitterTenseAngwantibo-size_restricted.gi

Note: This isn't directed at you Natalie68.

HA!  But I would expect Vickster to direct this at me!  Come on Tamra, use this when fighting with Vicki.  She won't like it but I will!

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

They ended with a 'To Be Continued'. We'll likely find out next episode what happened to her. She was complaining about numbness in her arm and other symptoms that would suggest an anxiety attack or a heart attack. Vicki seemed panicked at the thought of herself having a heart attack...which was likely bad for her anxiety in that moment.

It was hilarious hearing Lydia ask the women to be open minded. She didn't even try everything she was offered, lol. She also behaved like an absolute child at the lunch table when she threw her menu and complained about her feelings being hurt. It's an understandable situation for someone to send something to a group of people and feel like they've accounted for someone who they in fact missed. Tamra had no idea that she didn't include Lydia in the group chat and she clearly expressed that it wasn't malicious and she had no idea that she had missed her. Maybe it's because I don't get easily offended but I feel that it's just needy and attention seeking to ask someone to validate that your feelings were hurt over something that was petty and unintentional.  She got the apology and ended up throwing her menu and walking away as she sarcastically accepted the apology.

I didn't find Kelly to be annoying this episode. Not much Peggy which I don't mind at all. Meghan with her daughter is beyond adorable. And I appreciate that she openly admits to finding the job of motherhood to be much more difficult than she expected and she isn't hiding that needs and willingly accepts help from others in raising her child. Also a smart call to look to family to be your nanny as she has someone who she knows she can trust.

Virtually every opportunity Lydia asserts some comment about these women and their behavior. Can they be trusted to behave and how she is the friendship whisperer.  Bottom line is Lydia is at the root of most of the problems since she first went to Tamra's party.  She kept speaking of Vicki, was asked to stop and then immediately told Shannon they would not be getting along-as if she was Head Bitch in Charge.   Then it was springing Kelly on Shannon at The Quiet Woman and lying about it.  Then there was the party at Kelly's and Lydia's dramatic swim upstairs and telling Shannon she done, the overreaction to not being included at the Farmhouse dinner-a little clue Lydia production was filming at your house-can't be two places at once.  It just never stops with Lydia the pot stirrer and her side kick Peggy.  Lydiot and the drag Bingo-always needs to be the center of attention, calling Meghan out after Kelly was clearly over the top about Meghan.  Lydia was in all her glory for the moment when she thought she was being left out.  Add to the mixture the number of times Lydia has called Shannon names.  And she is the good Christian, the true Christian?

Peggy's husband-interrupted his anniversary party to bend Shannon's ear about David "interrogating" Diko.  David didn't interrogate him.  Diko apologized to Shannon and made some claim about liking David.  Then Peggy approached Shannon at another event and expressed her unhappiness with David and repeatedly told Shannon not to mention it to David.  The next day she apparently texted Shannon and called and didn't get a response.  Sure enough as soon as Lydiot arrives the following day she goes after Shannon for not returning her calls.  What could she possibly be calling Shannon about?  After telling Shannon not to say anything to David she wants to know what David had to say and then claims David is lying.

Terrible people.  The only thing that makes these two worse are their confessionals.

Lydia's panties are in knot because she is realizing the other women don't have to kow tow to her-they know how the trips work and who pays.  The trip wasn't comped to get a three page spread in Nobleman Magazine.

• Love 20