Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I think that their attraction is enough to link them...that and mourning the loss of Sonny (whether that be by death, coma or just leaving town). I finally watched their initial scenes and the boink episodes last night. They're not devoid of chemistry when you pull out Will whining about Sonny. It could work if done correctly. That's a big if, though.

• Love 1
(edited)

I just don't want to see it, unless it unleashes Sonny's dark side over them getting into a relationship in his absence...Sonny never really reacted after finding out over their one night stand. He was too calm! He is a Kiriakis for pete's sake,I am tired of him being Will's handholder. Let him go dark for a bit..Justin did for a while when Adrienne was having an affair with Emilio.  It would be ironic, if Sonny was trying to destroy Paul for taking his place in his family, while Will was trying to protect him...lol

Edited by Apprentice79

We have this to look forward to for next week, per one of the spoiler sites:

"Dan catches Nicole in a catfight with Chloe"

Yay.  Another catfight for Nicole. Can't wait. [/sarcasm]

• Love 1

Are we sure Sonny's the one who's going to get whacked?  (Regardless of FS's imminent exit, that is).  It seemed like hints were being thrown that it might be Paul or Whatshisface.

• Love 1

Those promo photos of Derrick and Paul kissing haven't happened yet, so I am speculating that the gay bashing will take place in the park after they have left the club.

I have also read speculation that Will sets it up.

(edited)

If this spec about Will is true, then he deserves to lose everything, including Ari.  

Also, the reason why I was posting in this thread is that this may be the new Ciara (scroll down to see audition tape).

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9246486/4/

Also, I want to hear news that Jack is back soon!  I'm supposed to notify my mom immediately if/when that happens!

Edited by mariah23
  • Love 1

I have also read speculation that Will sets it up.

If this spec about Will is true, then he deserves to lose everything, including Ari.

Seriously, Will manages to come up with the most ridiculous of unneeded schemes to blow up in his face if that is true.

• Love 2

I'm going to be so pissed if they do ruin the character of Aiden on his way out. Right now I only watch Hope and Aiden scenes and fast forward everything else. Even though I've watched Days over forty years I won't be sticking around for the new writers.  I don't give a damn about the returning "vets." I'll be happy to be Days free.

• Love 1
(edited)

It is  no different than when Belle and Brady were kids at Marlena's penthouse one week and the next week we saw them as teens..The first thing Marlena said was , look at how you guys have grown...lol..I hope we see Allie soon and she gets to interact with Ciara..I always liked the dynamic between the two Alices...I always found it ironic that Allie would be more like Carrie than sami..Brady and Abigail were born the same year and Brady with the recast is in his 40's while Abigail is still in her 20's..Even better, how about Will and Philip, both had the same nanny, when they were babies living at the Kiriakis mansion...Philip is now in the same generation as Lucas and Billie...lol

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
(edited)

Here is the new Ciara as played by Vivian Jovanni..Damn! she looks like Kristian and Peter..

10932118_632466196879809_901130186_n.jpg

Damn, physically, she's perfect. They have been really good at casting Bope's kids, at least physically. Hopefully she can act. Also, hopefully, they don't make her into an insipid heroine. I'm still so disappointed at what they did with Star on One Life to Live.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1

...why does she look upset?  Would she rather she caught Will or Sonny there lol?

Kate's probably comparing what she's seeing to Clyde in his nightime overalls, and the light is starting to dawn.

• Love 2

Damn, physically, she's perfect. They have been really good at casting Bope's kids, at least physically. Hopefully she can act. Also, hopefully, they don't make her into an insipid heroine. I'm still so disappointed at what they did with Star on One Life to Live.

Here is her audition video. Draw your own conclusions. But she seems to like using the eyebrow, as KA does. Guessing Ciarra's code name was Autumn?

https://vimeo.com/121378290

• Love 1

Days of Our Lives exclusive: 50th anniversary celebration to feature a killer twist

From now until our huge fall TV preview hits newsstands Sept. 10, EW is bringing you 50 scoops in 50 days. Follow the hashtag #50Scoops50Days on Twitter and Instagram to keep up with the latest, and check EW.com/50Scoops50Days for all the news and surprises.

As Days of Our Lives gears up for its 50th anniversary, EW can exclusively reveal the plot that will bring the residents of Salem together only to tear them apart.

I also think that the murder mystery will be Clyde biting the dust..He is too awful to live...The killer and murder mystery are done by then. The killer is revealed on anniversary week.I think the killer will be Aiden, who will kill Clyde. Clyde is investigating Aiden, so maybe he finds out about Chase and threatens to tell about it (or finds out that it was actually Aiden who killed his wife) so Aiden kills him. We will probably suspect Chad and Xander, among others. There is a spoiler that says a hero starts to exhibit signs of instability and I think it is Aiden...I also think that Hope will be saved by Bo in a heroic moment by saving her from a crazy Aiden..Peter Reckell did say that Bo will  have a heroic moment when he comes back to Salem...Andre could also be colluding with Aiden..So many possibilities....

I also think that Tomsell always planned to make Aiden evil, in order to make Rafe and Hope the couple. Remember in their version of storytelling, there always has to be a bad guy in a triangle...I think Higrith took it and ran with it, but Rafe was removed from the triangle in favor of a returning Bo..Daniel Cosgrove said that Aiden was thrown under the bus...I am sorry for the Aiden and Haiden fans on this board.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

I kinda hate murder mysteries centered around the death of a villain.  It's like, who cares?

I feel bad for Daniel Cosgrove.  I loved him the last year of AMC as Scott, with Madison.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Here is her audition video. Draw your own conclusions. But she seems to like using the eyebrow, as KA does. Guessing Ciarra's code name was Autumn?

https://vimeo.com/121378290

Mia Part II.  Read an article a few weeks ago about how foreign actors and how they hone their craft because they attend acting schools and do a lot of plays and such, particularly British actors. After seeing this I can see why.  Do none of these LA wannabe actors work on their craft? No wonder foreign actors are getting all the plum roles. I find it hard to believe that this was the best audition tape. I guess they hire off looks because she does look like she could be Bope's offspring but damn, that vocal fry voice and lack of emoting and all this from someone trying to get a job. Lawd help us if she ever gets lazy on the job.

• Love 2

From Entertainment Weekly:

In late August, an elaborate murder mystery plot kicks off that will see several of Salem’s residents — and perhaps even some of the town’s former, fan-favorite residents — meeting their demise.

On the week of Nov. 8 — the official date of the soap’s 50th anniversary — the murder mystery plot will culminate in a “huge reveal,” the network has promised.

• Love 1

Well, if that isn't a "Damn Kate and her Derek-blocking ways!" face on Sparkle, I don't know what is.

Sparkle looks so pissy.

Paul has a history of getting upset when he's denied a nut. Remember when he was having an affair with Will and Will was making out w/him in the hotel room and hit the brakes. Then Paul got mad and claimed blue balls? He's a lot like Abby in that regard when blocked sexually they become angry.

• Love 4

Paul has a history of getting upset when he's denied a nut. Remember when he was having an affair with Will and Will was making out w/him in the hotel room and hit the brakes. Then Paul got mad and claimed blue balls? He's a lot like Abby in that regard when blocked sexually they become angry.

And he threatened to call off the interview more than once when he wasn't getting his way.  He is truly awful.

• Love 2

In late August, an elaborate murder mystery plot kicks off that will see several of Salem’s residents — and perhaps even some of the town’s former, fan-favorite residents — meeting their demise.

On the week of Nov. 8 — the official date of the soap’s 50th anniversary — the murder mystery plot will culminate in a “huge reveal,” the network has promised.

My first thought?  Please let Abigail be one of the victims!!!

Second thought?  Why bring back former fan favorites only to kill them off?  Ron Carliavati isn't writing this soap now, is he?

• Love 5

Wait, people are going to get killed?  For good?  Corday really is planning on cancellation isn't he.  I know the 50th anniversary people aren't going to stay, and I know nobody's ever really dead, but why doesn't he just set off a bomb in the town square since everyone is within walking distance and is probably walking if he wants to make sure the show is dead, dead, dead. 

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 3

zzzzzz Serial Killer targeting fan favorites and vets zzzzzz

Corday recycling factory in full effect. He's gone from repeating his scripts and diologue over and over to copying entire plots.

This should be the opposite. The killer snuffs all the bad, stupidass, and annoying ass trash box characters.

• Love 4

n late August, an elaborate murder mystery plot kicks off that will see several of Salem’s residents — and perhaps even some of the town’s former, fan-favorite residents — meeting their demise.

I'll be honest, I haven't seen a DOOL murder mystery in years, so it sounds kind of fun. Definitely better than the cheating stories that seem to be the only theme since I started watching again last summer.

Not thrilled, though, with the idea that some of the veterans could be killed off, especially since KC made a point of saying people who die after Sep 1 are really dead.   Better not kill off Bo, especially if they kill off Aiden.  Hmmm... isn't Aiden leaving in Nov.  Maybe he's the killer...

Still I am cautiously optimistic about the next few months. Hope I'm not too disappointed.

• Love 4

RECAP OF RECENT & UPCOMING EXITS:

Here's a recap of the recent and upcoming exits on "Days of Our Lives" as it transitions into its new storylines in September:

Recently Finished Airing: Riley Bodenstab (Cole), Brendan Coughlin (Tad), Greg Jackson (Jeremiah), Allison Paige (Bev), Terrell Ransom Jr. (Theo)

Possibly Already Finished Airing (or by September): Aloma Wright (Maxine), Miranda Mayo (Zoe), Alisha Boe (Daphne), Spencer Neville (Derrick)

Between 8/17-8/28: Freddie Smith (Sonny), Melissa Archer (Serena), Paul Telfer (Xander)

September: True O'Brien (Paige), Michael Cardelle (Kyle), Billy Gallo (Agent Watts)

September/October: James Read (Clyde), Lauren Boles (Ciara), Connor Kalopsis (Chase)

Ugh, I don't see Ben in that list! But at least they seem to know what they have in Rory. Wonder if Maxine will have a sendoff or we'll just never see her again. 

So many questions! Just glad that the new stuff will air inside the month, with my Patch not far behind : )

• Love 1