Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Wasn't Higley the one that gave Nora that gay husband that was using her as a beard? 

Higley did a lot of horrible things. Higley is the reason Margaret Cochran existed... a character so vile that it bled over to the actress (who, by all accounts was lovely) and it's something I feel bad about but cannot help at all. She is also why Spencer Truman came along and freaking devoured the show. And what she did to Blair...

Higley fills me with dread. I cannot lie.

• Love 6

I think Aiden is going to be revealed to be bad after all..Kayla was right to be suspicious....I think Tomsell was going to reveal him to be a villain and the new regime are going to continue with it...It is pretty obvious that Rafe and Hope were going to be the new couple after Rafe saves her from him..Now that Bo is coming back, they have scrapped the Hope/Rafe romance...

• Love 1

Was looking at some of the actor's Twitters and found this pic on Mary Beth Evans acct, which was posted Jul 10, and taken 2 weeks earlier before they went on hiatus.

Since Carolyn in in the picture and looking radiant, I hope that means the funeral discussed a while back was not for her.

https://instagram.com/p/4-VHqqJ-3i/

(sorry, can't figure out how to make the image show in my post)

• Love 1

Was looking at some of the actor's Twitters and found this pic on Mary Beth Evans acct, which was posted Jul 10, and taken 2 weeks earlier before they went on hiatus.

Since Carolyn in in the picture and looking radiant, I hope that means the funeral discussed a while back was not for her.

https://instagram.com/p/4-VHqqJ-3i/

(sorry, can't figure out how to make the image show in my post)

Thanks for this.   What a great picture.  I hope the same.

(edited)

No, Caroline is still alive and kicking...She is not going anywhere..There was a rumor on tweeter, that she was going to die leading to the return of Bo. We now know that Bo is being held captive and Steve is the one that is going to alert his family members about his mysterious disappearance..However, James Reade is out as Clyde Weston..It is now official...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

I have no idea who this JPL guy is as I have never watched ABC soaps but y'all are cracking me up.

Has anyone seen JKJ lately? Welp...

4_zpsc1tamrrc.jpg?w=163&h=300

Someone needs a makeover. I wish it was he returning as Phillip. After he cut and shaved that mess and GQ'd himself.

No, Caroline is still alive and kicking...She is not going anywhere..There was a rumor on tweeter, that she was going to die leading to the return of Bo. We now know that Bo is being held captive and Steve is the one that is going to alert his family members about his mysterious disappearance..However, James Reade is out as Clyde Weston..It is now official...

Good to hear Caroline isn't going anywhere. :)

• Love 2

If Clyde's out I think someone will have to kill him and it won't be Victor or Stefano because they're too obvious. So it can be Ben, who they can send off to jail and write out too (if rumors are true and he's out) or a variation of Chad/Abby/Kate someone else that there would then be a cover-up for because they won't go to jail.

• Love 1
(edited)

I  think Sonny will be the culprit, making it necessary for him to leave Ari...Sonny is not going to die....I think he may find out about his threats against Ari and his stabbing and that might unleash his inner Kiriakis...That scene between them a few weeks ago was there for a reason...They had never interacted before that day...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Sonny would be great choice and different than the normal (ie Kate) too. Victor would probably ship him off out of the country to protect him and the entire family would do a cover up.

• Love 1

I would love that Artsda, because Sonny has been holding on to his anger and he has yet to unleash his simmering anger due to his marital troubles..Clyde would be the perfect outlet.....Finding out about the threats against Ari, his little girl would be the final straw for him....He was willing to kill Nick to protect his family....

• Love 2
(edited)

Yes, I think they should have gone with Rafe and Hope, she has more chemistry with him than with Aiden.  Aiden and Kayla have more chemistry than Haiden. It would have been very interesting to see Bo and Steve reacting to their ex-wives in love with other men.. I am astounded that Hope and Kayla never commiserated with each other over being abandoned by their husbands. It would have been interesting to see them supporting each other as they try to move on from their loves of their lives and the difficulties that women their age, encounter when trying to date other men , while balancing single motherhood..Another missed opportunity by Tomsell, epic fail!

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
(edited)

Monday, July 27, 2015
Armed with an incriminating recording, Serena decides to get revenge!

Sonny is pleased when it seems Will is making an effort with Paul… but Will once again has an ulterior motive.

Tuesday July 28:

Serena drops a bomb on Daniel!

Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Will urges Abigail to hear Chad out, especially before she learns the identity of her baby’s father.

Clyde takes steps to ensure Abigail’s paternity test comes out the way he wants.

Thursday, July 30, 2015
Unable to keep his true feelings hidden any longer, Chad bares his soul to Abigail.

JJ burns when he sees Paige and Kyle growing closer.

Friday, July 31, 2015
Will, Sonny, Paul, and Derrick’s night out ends in violence.

Hope and Aiden turn up the romance.

------------

Chad, Abby is a soul eater the last thing you want to do is bear it to her.

Can we just back something big and heavy over Serena? What revenge? Doesn't that imply that she was somehow wronged? Nobody has done her ass wrong but her. Her and her dresses from the Sears Peg Bundy collection can exit stage left but right after dropping a real and not fake verbal bomb on Daniel. 

All this time they have been trying to make Will and Theresa happen as the new Sami, when it was Clyde all along. The mantle can only be passed to someone who fools with paternity test results. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 5
Sonny is pleased when it seems Will is making an effort with Paul… but Will once again has an ulterior motive.

Will, Sonny, Paul, and Derrick’s night out ends in violence.

Are these tied together?  Does Will's ulterior motive on Monday result in the violence on Friday?

So Clyde fixes the results, hope Stefano fixes them too. lol But I guess Abi will want Chad after he says the truth then she'll be tied to Ben because she's thinking she's having his child when really she's having Chad's. Predictable. 

• Love 1

Lavoisier looks less like a Kiriakis in that picture and more like he's auditioning for the part of Patch 2.0.

I can't believe that mugging, self-delighted airhead was hired again, by anyone. He's awful.

• Love 6
(edited)

Are these tied together?  Does Will's ulterior motive on Monday result in the violence on Friday?

I doubt it..I think Clyde will strike again, he is part of the drug trade in Salem....I think this is going to be the beginning of Sonny's exit from the show....They tend to exaggerate the spoilers, plus the new writers are tweaking Tomsell's stories.. Notice how Eve's plot against Jennifer has been dropped by them...They have also removed the Rafe falls for Hope story...Justin is no longer being an asshole, e.t.c...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1
(edited)

So Clyde fixes the results, hope Stefano fixes them too. lol But I guess Abi will want Chad after he says the truth then she'll be tied to Ben because she's thinking she's having his child when really she's having Chad's. Predictable. 

So… Stefano, longtime villainous patriarch of the show, and Clyde, newly minted villain, are reduced to fussing over breeding sow Abby's nether regions. Yeesh.

Why can't we have nice things, like Chad and Teresa?

Edited by Maelstrom
  • Love 12

Lavoisier looks less like a Kiriakis in that picture and more like he's auditioning for the part of Patch 2.0.

I can't believe that mugging, self-delighted airhead was hired again, by anyone. He's awful.

The only job I'd like to see Lavoisier hired for would be for a day player part as a pinata for Ciarra's birthday party. 

• Love 4

When they break the pinata open, I bet all the script pages with all the retcons of Rex Balsom's parentage fall out. Poor Ciara!

At least some of them will be the parentage storyline Ron C. stole from his "Best of the Raiders" double record set with POSTER insert.

They took the whole Cherokee nation

Put us on this reservation

Took away our ways of life

The tomahawk and the bow and knife

Took away our native tongue

And taught their English to our young

And all the beads we made by hand

Are nowadays made in Japan

Cherokee people, Cherokee tribe

So proud to live, so proud to die

They took the whole Indian nation

Locked us on this reservation

Though I wear a shirt and tie

I'm still part redman deep inside

Rex Balsom, representative of America's First Peoples - NOT!

• Love 3

So… Stefano, longtime villainous patriarch of the show, and Clyde, newly minted villain, are reduced to fussing over breeding sow Abby's nether regions. Yeesh?

No lies detected!

This right here is what kinda makes me nauseous about the whole thing. You will have not only the two dudes she banged jockeying for position and longing and hoping to be the baby's daddy when really 2 young dudes in their mid to late 20's would be doing the opposite and pop-locking and gliding when it was declared that he wasn't the genetic daddy

Maury_Povich__You_Are_Not_the_Father.gif

but the two families of the dudes want this just as badly.

I really hope we get an Abigail break and she actually does go to Ireland (off screen) but something tells me she isn't gonna feel the need to go after Chad presents his soul for eating to her. She will have everything her dark little death eater heart needs to feel fulfilled - 2 of the most eligible men in town vying to be her Chosen one. 

• Love 6

At this point, I'd settle for a couple more scenes of Chad and Ari. They're kind of adorable together. And Ari G's at least as accomplished a conversationalist as Crabby-gail. Geez. Way to play it cool, Abs.

• Love 3

NO Chad - stay far far away from Abs - she's not good for you - go find Theresa & commiserate with her!!

I guess the only good thing about Serena staying around a little while longer is her spilling the beans on Eric & Nicole to Dr. Tan  - could we get lucky enough that once he finds out - he'll be so distraught that he'll have to leave town for months & months???

• Love 4

She will have everything her dark little death eater heart needs to feel fulfilled - 2 of the most eligible men in town vying to be her Chosen one. 

So is that why she's always wearing those frumpy long-sleeve shirts now, to hide the Dark Mark? Explains a lot...

Dr. Tan  - could we get lucky enough that once he finds out - he'll be so distraught that he'll have to leave town for months & months???

We can dream! Any word on whether or not SC is staying on? I haven't been following the news for a bit, so if we've heard any more about him leaving, I've missed it. (Fingers crossed, though!)

• Love 2
(edited)

He is in contract negotiations..I need Dan to leave and never come back...I think he  has already left and they have yet to announce it..There is evidence that he has not been on set since June..We may get our wish you guys..Let us keep our collective fingers cross, so that the orange doctor will leave and never return...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6

So… Stefano, longtime villainous patriarch of the show, and Clyde, newly minted villain, are reduced to fussing over breeding sow Abby's nether regions. Yeesh.

Abigail must never have any serious competition.
  • Love 7
(edited)

A preview for what will happen on Days Of Our Lives during the month of August from the newest issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Even as Steve returns to Salem with his and Kayla's son Joey he will also stun Kayla by declaring that he wants her back.
A difficult choice is made by Abigail regarding Chad and Ben.
Chad will find himself in deep trouble when he blacks out and can't remember the shocking events that occurred the night before. 
After learning about Bo's prolonged absence from Hope some red flags go up for Steve.
Even as Rafe fights his growing feelings for Hope, Aiden makes a proposal of marriage to her.
Several roadblocks in the form of Eric, Serena and even Chloe will stand in Nicole's way of her happiness with Daniel.
John makes a major decision about his future which leaves Marlena concerned.
A concerned Victor is drawn back into Caroline's orbit when she suffers a major health crisis.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

I found this rumor on the net about  Sonny's possible exit..

"While at the bar with Will, Paul & Derrick on July 31, Sonny is injured in a bar fight and Rumor has it that this causes his exit. Like he is in a coma and goes somewhere else for long-term care or until DOOL recasts Sonny." I hope that this is just a rumor....

• Love 1

A preview for what will happen on Days Of Our Lives during the month of August from the newest issue of Soap Opera Digest.

Even as Steve returns to Salem with his and Kayla's son Joey he will also stun Kayla by declaring that he wants her back.

A difficult choice is made by Abigail regarding Chad and Ben.

Chad will find himself in deep trouble when he blacks out and can't remember the shocking events that occurred the night before. 

After learning about Bo's prolonged absence from Hope some red flags go up for Steve.

Even as Rafe fights his growing feelings for Hope, Aiden makes a proposal of marriage to her.

Several roadblocks in the form of Eric, Serena and even Chloe will stand in Nicole's way of her happiness with Daniel.

John makes a major decision about his future which leaves Marlena concerned.

A concerned Victor is drawn back into Caroline's orbit when she suffers a major health crisis.

Thanks for posting these, Apprentice79, and all the others too.  

A major health crisis for Caroline is okay AS LONG as she pulls through.  

I think she will pull through....It is interesting that Victor will be drawn to Caroline....I wish Kim was in town to spar with him over her mom..I hope Victor's interest in Caroline will reignite their hatred of him...

• Love 1
(edited)

I think it is because August is when Sonny will be exiting the show. We still do not know in what capacity..I think he will be on the run after killing Clyde, not knowing that Victor set Chad up for his murder. Victor has done it before. He set up a very pregnant  Kayla for Marina's murder, after his daughter Isabella killed her..Sonny's departure was re-written by the new writers, that is why Freddie was back on set to re-film his scenes because they did not like Tomsell's version..

I also read in another place that Justin will be drawn into the Kiriakis web...Perhaps Justin will help Victor get Sonny away from Salem..It would also be the perfect time to bring back Alex Kiriakis, just in time for Philip's return...People have also speculated that Will will fall into a deep depression after Sonny leaves....Gabi will return at some point as well...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
(edited)

I was just speculating Lastwaltz..He could find out about Chad setting up Sonny to fail with his second club. I remember a scene recently where Sonny and Chad talked about Victor's dislike and distrust for Chad...We were shown that scene for a reason..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Apprentice79, you are dedicated to that Sonny kills Clyde spec, huh.

I think the RUMOR about the coma makes more sense.  It's not a happy ending, per say, but I guess it's better for Wilson fans than Sonny divorcing Will and abandoning Ari.  And then they bring him back easily whenever they recast/Freddie Smith decides to come back.

• Love 1