Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

CRAIG is the killer?????  It's not bad enough Ron C. has already assassinated his character??

If he HAS to kill someone, why the Hell isn't he targeting his moronic wife and Julie, for good measure?

If Show is going to go full on batshit crazy ridiculous, then why not go full psycho??

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Ron ruins another popular character. I'm so shocked.

Actually, no, I'm not. He hacked Craig and Nancy to pieces and is now determined to just ruin them as individuals. Just fucking fantastic.

ETA: Oops. I see this is just a theory, still. But really, if this happens, will ANYONE be surprised?

• Like 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Given the killer is revealed the same week Craig returns I'm assuming this is a given

I hope that you are wrong about Craig being a killer. I think that this may be a red herring and the killer is someone that we don't even know..  Craig is being set up..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Like 5
21 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I don't get why Ron would do this though...Craig is the first adult man on the show to end a marriage by coming out of the closet....it was a dumb story idea for him, but still, a milestone.

Why tarnish that?

That story did not fit Craig and Nancy at all.  He absolutely adored her and I will never buy that he was a closeted gay man who used Nancy as his beard. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

That story did not fit Craig and Nancy at all.  He absolutely adored her and I will never buy that he was a closeted gay man who used Nancy as his beard. 

Yep he managed to be a family man and still remain interesting because he was morally grey about everything else. Then they just ruined the character for me.

• Sad 5
  • Love 2
On 9/15/2022 at 1:40 PM, DisneyBoy said:

I don't want him having a kid with some gal he just met. The kid will just end up being invisible anyway...and he's already been an absentee father to Holly.

Did Eric adopt Holly, though? If not, he is probably just viewed as one of a number of guys that Nicole has been involved with (not disparaging, just true based on her long tenure/romances over the decades!). Hell, maybe Holly has learned not to get attached. Soap rules and all.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Did Eric adopt Holly, though? If not, he is probably just viewed as one of a number of guys that Nicole has been involved with (not disparaging, just true based on her long tenure/romances over the decades!). Hell, maybe Holly has learned not to get attached. Soap rules and all.

In her short life, Holly had Deimos, Brady, Stefan (while Chloe had custody and living with him), Xander, Eric and now Rafe. This also not including the fact that she was told that Dr Surfer Dan was her father.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I think it might be Li too.  Might actually make sense if Abigail came upon Rolf's lab that Li was looking after at that point, she saw Stefan, he followed her back upstairs trying to convince her to stay quiet, they struggled, and he grabbed the knife.  I think Craig is just a red herring.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

I think it might be Li too.  Might actually make sense if Abigail came upon Rolf's lab that Li was looking after at that point, she saw Stefan, he followed her back upstairs trying to convince her to stay quiet, they struggled, and he grabbed the knife.  I think Craig is just a red herring.  

But she never left her room, she was just writing her story on Sami.

EJ's treating Chad better than he deserves.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

Xander is stunned when Gwen is brought in to the ER

NOW we know why Ron manufactured the ridiculousness of Sarah's recent reaction. Tired triangle, here we come.

I'm not watching Xander worry about the creature that has ruined countless lives because her Mommy never loved her.

Since it has been on Peacock, I have barely kept up, anyway. Just as well.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Artsda said:

But she never left her room, she was just writing her story on Sami.

She didn't leave the room that we've been shown...yet.  But this was the night of a half dozen or more visitors who all managed to bypass security and cameras. (At least Li knows alternate ways in.)  Whoever killed her, I'm sure we'll get a completely new scene of their interaction like we did with the one between her and Gwen, who obviously interrupted her last news draft. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

So has he.  Again, he can't judge her for anything when he's done way worse and for far longer.

I think that those scenes will be mainly about him thawing toward her, at the very least.  But no big push just yet.

As one that actually liked Xander/Sarah, if he can thaw toward the bint who made sure Sarah's mind remained mush, they deserve each other.

Sarah can be annoying; but it doesn't mean she deserved what she got.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

As one that actually liked Xander/Sarah, if he can thaw toward the bint who made sure Sarah's mind remained mush, they deserve each other.

I'm with you.  I've liked Sarah, her occasional baby voice notwithstanding and I've really enjoyed her and Xander's relationship.  Yeah, yeah, he's done horrendous crap, but so has virtually everyone else still on canvas and off, so moral considerations as a hard and fast guideline went by the wayside so long ago Doc still had facial expressions.

If Sarah dumps him for THIS, then she can go suck lemons with the rest of the prune faces in Salem.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I too like Xander and Sarah. She makes him a better person. I wouldn’t mind them opening some sort of private investigator office and having some madcap capers. Albeit with witty, sparkling dialogue. 

Yes!  They are at their best when they're doing screwball things - like dumpster diving.  This show REALLY needs more fun and less angst.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Ah, another reason I don't like them together: them being with each other brings both of their intelligence levels down, hence the "screwball" things.

Figuring out that Lucas actually saw Gwen instead of Sarah, and being able to clear Sarah of suspicion for Abigail's murder - something even the police couldn't do - doesn't seem to qualify as bringing their intelligence levels down.   I simply enjoyed the fact that they did that in a light hearted way.  It's the manufactured angst that seems to make Sarah act stupider than she is.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

And whose mind did he almost turn into mush?  Hmm?  Maggie's, when he drove her off the wagon after thirty-plus years of sobriety.

I feel like Maggie would be the first to point out that sobriety can't be taken away from you. It's your always choice to drink or not.

I don't remember all the details of the convoluted car crash plot, but didn't Maggie's involvement have nothing to do with Xander? He hid the fact that her grandchild died that night, sure, but he did so at Victor's request...and in the end, but wasn't her fault anyway right?

Attempting rape and murder and diamond dealing is on him, though.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Ah, another reason I don't like them together: them being with each other brings both of their intelligence levels down, hence the "screwball" things.

Ha!  One thing I DON'T watch Days for is to revel in all the intelligent choices people make or the well thought out decisions they indulge in.  This is a town where Rafe is Police Chief, where Doc is considered a world class psychiatrist, Paulina a viable candidate for Governor, Julie isn't locked up at Bayview, Kristen is winning in family court and the hospital has a total of one doctor on staff, and that's when she's not been kidnapped.

Xander and Sarah, alone or together, are still running ahead of the pack, and usually, even in the right direction.

Edited by boes
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I don't remember all the details of the convoluted car crash plot, but didn't Maggie's involvement have nothing to do with Xander?

Maggie thought she drank because Summer came and blamed her for the fact that she was dying of liver failure.  Somehow Maggie being an alcoholic removed ANY agency from Summer and basically forced her to become an alcoholic herself - it was all Maggie's fault for passing on those bad genes.

• Sad 2
  • LOL 1

I know people mourn in all different ways but Abby died 4 months ago. Do the crack head writers at Days really think Chabby fans will get behind a Chad and Stephanie pairing so soon? Let’s not forget, Abby was the love of Chad’s life, mother of his two children. . . O, wait this is Ron who clearly has pictures on someone because he has been allowed to kill whoever he wants without a real  reason or story. 

Has Days ever brought back a character from the dead who pop up as a ghost? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Ral80 said:

I know people mourn in all different ways but Abby died 4 months ago. Do the crack head writers at Days really think Chabby fans will get behind a Chad and Stephanie pairing so soon? Let’s not forget, Abby was the love of Chad’s life, mother of his two children. . . O, wait this is Ron who clearly has pictures on someone because he has been allowed to kill whoever he wants without a real  reason or story. 

Has Days ever brought back a character from the dead who pop up as a ghost? 

Yeah it's been 10+ years of Chabby since they were highschool or close to it. 4 months people will not be yes, Chad move on. The Gabby attempt went really bad for his character.

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Xander is an attempted rapist?! For fuck's sake.

Weeellll kinda...? See, Theresa lied and claimed he was raping her/assaulting her/about to rape her as Brady walked in, in order to get Brady to defend her/want to protect her. This was when they were coparenting (following Kristen's fatal plunge out the window) and she was desperate to fix their relationship so they could be a real family (you know, after she bashed his father nearly to death and got him to relapse into drugs and booze).

It worked and Bonehead Brady felt protective over her and they ended up back in bed together. Xander meanwhile was shuffled off to prison. Because of course all it takes is an accusation of rape with no evidence and no testimony from the supposed victim to get someone sent to jail as a rapist. Happens all the time 🙄

Then, on her wedding day to Brady, Xander broke out of prison and cornered her at her townhouse as she primped, ready to make her pay for labeling him a rapist. We never found out how he intended to do that though because someone showed up to chase him off or something. But he was pissed.

Then there's him and Nicole. They started off sort of dating while being very suspicious of one another. He tried to kill her and Eric, and later ended keeping her in a cage in Greece at Deimos' behest, but also getting too close for comfort (remember that awesome Eric punch, when he burst in the door and clocked Xander?)

Later, he secretly wed Nicole and kept her and Holly with him in...Houston? Chicago? Wherever that apartment was originally supposed to be. And he wasn't forcing Nicole to bang him...but he wanted it and claimed to be "being patient" and holding his power over her situation over her head. I think this was after Brady blackmailed her into leaving town. Anyway, Xander stopped short of raping her, and she had to be careful and stall him, out of fear of what he'd do to her and Holly (because he knew she'd killed Deimos? Yeah, I think that was it.)

So no, he never pinned a screaming woman down...but yeah he was incorrectly (and implausibly) convicted of rape. And repeatedly got close to the line.

It's weird.

Really wish the writers hadn't done the "he's so sexy you're afraid of him" dance for so long. Thankfully they dropped that angle.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Artsda said:

Yeah it's been 10+ years of Chabby since they were highschool or close to it. 4 months people will not be yes, Chad move on. The Gabby attempt went really bad for his character.

Chad and Abby didn't go to high school together- they were part of different cohorts. However, when Abby came back as Kate Mansi in 2011, they had kept Abby's age in a holding pattern and she was still in college, and that's when they started pairing her with Chad.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Weeellll kinda...? See, Theresa lied and claimed he was raping her/assaulting her/about to rape her as Brady walked in, in order to get Brady to defend her/want to protect her. This was when they were coparenting (following Kristen's fatal plunge out the window) and she was desperate to fix their relationship so they could be a real family (you know, after she bashed his father nearly to death and got him to relapse into drugs and booze).

It worked and Bonehead Brady felt protective over her and they ended up back in bed together. Xander meanwhile was shuffled off to prison. Because of course all it takes is an accusation of rape with no evidence and no testimony from the supposed victim to get someone sent to jail as a rapist. Happens all the time 🙄

One of many reasons why I despise Theresa. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Later, he secretly wed Nicole and kept her and Holly with him in...Houston? Chicago? Wherever that apartment was originally supposed to be. And he wasn't forcing Nicole to bang him...but he wanted it and claimed to be "being patient" and holding his power over her situation over her head.

Ah, yes. I was watching for this part. Very 365 Days lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Very 365 Days lol.

Unfamiliar with that expression...

10 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

One of many reasons why I despise Theresa. 

They almost buried her as a character...but Jen Lilley had likability that made me stick around. She was terrific casting.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Unfamiliar with that expression...

They almost buried her as a character...but Jen Lilley had likability that made me stick around. She was terrific casting.

She was one note and they made her like Sami without a believable backstory. I will never buy that Kim and Shane were horrible selfish parents.  It is why Theresa was not received well by the fans of the show.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

She was one note and they made her like Sami without a believable backstory. I will never buy that Kim and Shane were horrible selfish parents.  It is why Theresa was not received well by the fans of the show.

Yep I absolutely despised her I don't mind JL in other roles though but as Theresa she's awful and not in a fun way either. As terrible as Eve was I at least understood why she turned out the way she did well with CR's version of course.

4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Yes.  I loved Theresa, not only for JL's talent in the role but also because she brought the incomparable Anne Milbauer front and center.  What a team!  Theresa did some despicable things, but Salem is so indiscriminate in having virtually all characters be utter shits that JL's talents made me not care all that much.  Same with her character's previous history.  Show's writers didn't care so neither did I, much, as long as I liked the character.

Even when she hit Jawn over the head I figured he'd wake up from his coma no dumber than he went into it.

DOOL almost trains its viewers to ignore any previous expectations.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

(remember that awesome Eric punch, when he burst in the door and clocked Xander?)

Later, he secretly wed Nicole and kept her and Holly with him in...Houston? Chicago? Wherever that apartment was originally supposed to be.

Nashville. Strangely enough, Nicole, Holly and Xander were all living at Sarah's old apartment that Nicole has subletted from her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I don't think it's going to be Li as Abby's killer. Chad finds out, and presumably so do EJ and possibly Belle. In the previews for Days on Peacock we see the start of Li and Gabi's wedding which doesn't seem to be happening this week or next. Unless Li somehow gets out of going to prison for murdering Abby (which on the show I guess is plausible) I don't see how it could be him.

On 9/17/2022 at 12:44 AM, WendyCR72 said:

Xander and Gwen already deserve each other. Gwen sucks, but he's done way more horrible stuff than her. He has no room to judge her. He's not a good person, so I can easily see him forgiving Gwen, especially if he thinks he and Sarah have no hope of a future.

On 9/17/2022 at 1:45 AM, Frozendiva said:

I too like Xander and Sarah. She makes him a better person. I wouldn’t mind them opening some sort of private investigator office and having some madcap capers. Albeit with witty, sparkling dialogue. 

He just pretends to be a slightly more decent person. The only reason he does is because she'll dump him if he's not.

• Love 3