Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Even still, Kim was molested as a child by her uncle Eric.

Abby got the sadz because she hit her best friend, the serial killer on the head,  and he quickly died. They should have tied her erratic behavior to her original mental instability which was brought on when she saw Ben again at the wedding.

All they had to say was Abigail had PTSD or better yet she was in a fugue state and adopted another persona in that state, when she ran away from the mental hospital.. People who suffer from fugue states suffered a traumatic experience . Abigail being kidnapped by Ben, giving birth in a cabin and almost getting burned to death would qualify as trauma.  A little imagination on Ron's part could have gone a long way..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

Week of August 27

Monday August 27:

John is horrified when he realizes Marlena has been shot!

Tuesday August 28:

Rafe arrests Sami.

Wednesday August 29:

Sami has a major showdown with Hope.

Thursday August 30:

As she comforts Eric, guilty Jennifer decides to come clean about what happened with Nicole.

Friday August 31:

Eve finds Brady and Kristen in a compromising position.

Paul and Sami's confrontation with Kristen takes a horrific turn.

• Love 4

Is real Roman going to be there with Anna?

Jesus Staci looks nothing like Kristen. "You won't believe who shows up!!!!"

"....um, yeah, who tf is that?" Asks the entire viewing audience.

Some are guessing bandage man is EJ.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Is real Roman going to be there with Anna?

Jesus Staci looks nothing like Kristen. "You won't believe who shows up!!!!"

"....um, yeah, who tf is that?" Asks the entire viewing audience.

Some are guessing bandage man is EJ.

It's Roman with the bandages. It is a throwback to Jarlena's 97 wedding when Kristen brought Roman back to disrupt their wedding. It worked because Roman was believed to have been killed on assignment. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

It's Roman with the bandages. It is a throwback to Jarlena's 97 wedding when Kristen brought Roman back to disrupt their wedding. It worked because Roman was believed to have been killed on assignment. 

I cannot remember. When Roman's bandages were removed and Josh Taylor's face was revealed, did show act like that was Roman's face or that Roman's face was altered after his injuries.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I cannot remember. When Roman's bandages were removed and Josh Taylor's face was revealed, did show act like that was Roman's face or that Roman's face was altered after his injuries.

They acted like he always looked like Josh Taylor.  He is the worst recast..

6 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

They acted like he always looked like Josh Taylor.  He is the worst recast..

Yup. It took me years to look at Josh as Roman and not see Chris Kositchek.

That promo did not make me enthused about Kristen's return. Maybe I'll eventually get use to a new actress, but, meh.

Eta: I just watched the promo again..yeah I agree the "you won't believe who shows up" line is stupid. The average viewer who doesn't know Kristen is recast won't know who that is.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 4
On 2018-08-17 at 6:14 PM, Apprentice79 said:

Rumor has it that Chabby will be written out together. I also saw a pic, where her altar Gabby will be back. Reron is at it again, he cannot let go of DID.  Ron needs to realize that there are other mental illnesses that he can explore through his writing. Not to mention, there is still disagreement by psychiatrists on whether DID really exists as an illness. Roseanne Barr claimed to have had DID...lol 

It could be just a flash back. Billy is leaving a lot sooner than we think (before October which has been speculated online), so they're probably in the middle/end of writing Chabby out now. So the end is in sight!! 

Edited by betweenthelines
  • Love 5

Wait....bandage man in this new promo is present-day Roman? What, did he cut himself shaving before the wedding?

This Kristen recast could have been forgiveable if Ron had made it explicit Kristen was disguising herself or had surgery.

Sweeney got the "Stan" swap-out...but Eileen gets this??

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Wait....bandage man in this new promo is present-day Roman? What, did he cut himself shaving before the wedding?

It's part of a dream Marlena will have.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

This Kristen recast could have been forgiveable if Ron had made it explicit Kristen was disguising herself or had surgery.

Sweeney got the "Stan" swap-out...but Eileen gets this??

If Bo, Carrie, Roman, Stefano, Kim were recast for storyline purposes. We even had a Kayla recast in the middle of a story.  Kristen could be recast as well. Ron obviously needed Kristen and Eileen was not available.. 

Eileen could come back and reclaim her role at another time in the future..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

If Bo, Carrie, Roman, Stefano, Kim were recast for storyline purposes. We even had a Kayla recast in the middle of a story.  Kristen could be recast as well. Ron obviously needed Kristen and Eileen was not available.. 

Eileen could come back and reclaim her role at another time in the future..

Eileen's Kristen is the only reason I ever watched this show to begin with. So...disagree. Not at this point in the game. The show, hell, the medium is dying.  They shouldn't recast iconic characters just because they're determined to write something.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

This is a soap, unlike whatever "General Hospital" seems to think it is. *side-eyes HARD their big drama being a coma baby for Michelle Stafford's non-character*

So they're finally going there. I'm surprised it took this long.

So this is somewhat on topic lol, that promo has me psyched, too.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Eileen Davison tweeted this today:

Big congratulations to @StaceHaiduk debuting as Kristen/Susan on @nbcdays this week!!! Stacey is a fantastic actress and I’m sure she will SLAY!!!!

Class act.

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

So Kristen is going to take Brady hostage, and Paul is going to try to find him.  Will this be how Paul exits?

I think that Paul exits in November. Kristen is also supposed to come back in 2019 for another story.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, buffynut said:

Goodbye SN and hello to some new character who probably can't act and we won't care about. The Steve and Kayla romance will never be replicated on this damn show. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, buffynut said:

This is so pathetic. Man. 

But! One thing I’ve learned as a soap viewer is to never say never. Hopefully, before the show gets the axe, Steve and Kayla will be reunited. I know it may seem like the bitterness might prevent it, but I’ll be holding out hope. If not, no matter what transpires onscreen, I’ll be writing my own ending. There are certain 80’s couples I just can’t let go of. 

Just so you know, Eden and Cruz Castillo are living out their days together in Paris as we speak. 

• Love 8

Yeah, let's lose one of the few good actors and couples this show still had going for it, lack of scenes aside. I know it isn't the '80s anymore, and I know this came down to Nichols himself. But still...UGH. And it still pisses me off that Jack and Steve won't share screen time.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, howmanywords said:

That is some major bullshit right there. So pissed just reading that.

My exact reaction.  When Ron develops a hate-on for an actor, this is what happens.  Ken Corday should have never allowed this to happen.

• Love 8

Wow.

So Patch is done. No fanfare, no build-up, no goodbye scenes. He's going out the same way Drake did, only that was because of an injury...this is a producer-inflicted blow.

All because he said he wanted more than a few scenes a week?

Don't all actors - especially in soaps - angle for fan support like this? Wasn't that pretty common back in the day?

I guess we have to call her Long Suffering Kayla now. All she's left with is her incarcerated husband's bastard who tried to kill her.

Antidepressants anyone?

• Love 9

Week of September 3

Monday September 3:

Days will not be seen today, due to the Labor Day holiday.

Tuesday September 4:

Kayla receives upsetting news about Steve.

Wednesday September 5:

Abigail confides in JJ she thinks Gabi is out to get her.

Thursday September 6:

John finds Marlena in crisis as Valerie tries to save her life.

Friday September 7:

Belle shares stunning news with Eric about their mother.

Will tells Paul he’s gotten his memory back.

Bonnie drops a bomb on Lucas.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

They wouldn't have Bonnie having had Lucas baby would they?

Did they sleep together?  I remember Lucas drunkenly sleeping with Anjelica thinking she was Bonnie, but did he actually sleep with Bonnie?

Edited by TeeVee329
18 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

So Patch is done. No fanfare, no build-up, no goodbye scenes. He's going out the same way Drake did, only that was because of an injury...this is a producer-inflicted blow.

I think it just means the negotiation came down to the wire.  It's not a situation where he was like, "Hey, I'm leaving when my contract ends" and you can write and build to it.  It happened on GH a few times recently with Rebecca Herbst and Roger Howarth and more recently with Dom Z's very muted exit, where characters would disappear for a few weeks because the contract negotiations had gone to the wire and they stopped filming.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Did they sleep together?  I remember Lucas drunkenly sleeping with Anjelica thinking she was Bonnie, but did he actually sleep with Bonnie?

It was the other way around. Lucas thought he slept with Anjelica but it was Bonnie and I think she did it so Lucas thought that Anjelica died after having sex with him.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

SPOILER! Spoilers for the week of September 10th

Paul gets a grim diagnosis
Belle confides in Kayla
John enlists Justin's help
Claire manipulates Tripp
Lucas and Chloe process Bonnie's claim

Paul gets a grim diagnosis?

Paralysis after his fall from the window with Kristen.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Dammit.

I think that Will will stay with him out of pity and guilt. Wilson will pine for each other and have an affair.

According to spoilers, Gabi will go really dark. She will scheme and gaslight Abigail into thinking that her alters are back, in order to get her committed.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

Paralysis after his fall from the window with Kristen.

Will Paul get a bed next to Theo in South Africa?

I'm also seeing spoilers that Bonnie will indeed claim she had Lucas' baby, but obviously there's more going on and (stupid, awful, overly made-up) Mimi will hold the key to that.

I think that Will will stay with him out of pity and guilt. Wilson will pine for each other and have an affair.

That's a pretty classic soap set-up, I'm pretty sure that happened with Marty, Patrick, and...somebody on OLTL.  And something sorta similar with Kyle/Fish too - Fish and Kyle had just gotten back together, Kyle's ex Nick got gay bashed, Kyle stepped up to take care of him, and Nick manipulated events to stay close to Kyle/keep them from Doing It.

• Love 4