Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Sami kissing Chad? I'm down for that. I'd have to see how that plays out, but I can't say Abby doesn't have a little something coming in that regard. 

C'mon, Nicole, break his bed first. If she leaves town without it, I'm going to be pretty disappointed. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I know that Stefano has brainwashed John into thinking he was him and cheated death many times, but the bottom line for me is that Joe Mascolo will always be the Phoenix. If this show wants to try and pull off the idea of Stefano transferring his consciousness into another body, I think it is a huge mistake. That actor will have the impossible task of trying to channel one of those soap operas most beloved characters in a way that isn't trite or cheesy. I can't see how that can be pulled off considering Stefano has typically been pretty over-the-top.

I think that is people speculating about the  new character that will be played by Tyler Christopher. I have heard people say that Will will come back straight, after being brainwashed by Rolf, the Dimera henchman that brainwashed Hope and John..

1 hour ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Sami and Chad?  Uh... robbing the cradle much?  That's a hard pass for me.

Well first Chad is not much younger than Sami..Sami has had Will as a young teenager and Will is younger than Chad..secondly she does not look much older than him either..and Chad has also been sorased with a recast.. And finally many pairings has had an as much if not a MUCH more important age gasp..often men being the older and women being the younger.. Na..the problem is above all Sami being out of Chad's league. Ah and at least Chad doesn't look like a child in scenes next to her unlike some others..ahum..

Edited by pau
  • Love 3

I dom’t care about the age difference as it happens all the  time with older man and younger woman. My problem is that Chad is EJ’s brother and this not going anywhere except to put Abby’s nose out of joint.

Frankly a I hope that it is nothing but an innocent kiss the drama queen Abby blows it out of proportion.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I dom’t care about the age difference as it happens all the  time with older man and younger woman. My problem is that Chad is EJ’s brother and this not going anywhere except to put Abby’s nose out of joint.

That too AND Sami deserve better than to be put in their lame vicinity !

Edited by pau
  • Love 1

I can only imagine the kiss will be Sami trying to get a rise out of Abigail or something along those lines. Turnabout being fair play and all.

I'm looking forward to her return. Day's misses a certain something without her. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, pau said:

Well first Chad is not much younger than Sami..Sami has had Will as a young teenager and Will is younger than Chad..secondly she does not look much older than him either..and Chad has also been sorased with a recast.. And finally many pairings has had an as much if not a MUCH more important age gasp..often men being the older and women being the younger.. Na..the problem is above all Sami being out of Chad's league. Ah and at least Chad doesn't look like a child in scenes next to her unlike some others..ahum..

Sami is out of his league?  Sorry, but we'll have to agree to disagree.  Sami is not a favorite of mine, seeing as how she's just a scheming b***h and all...  Chad and Will were friends, regardless of age. (But didn't they go to high school together?  That group was Will, Gabi, Chad, Mia, etc.  So even if Chad was SORASed, he was still Will's high school friend to the best of my recollection.)  Also, it's not exactly the age difference that I have a problem with, it's the established relationship aspect of Sami getting with her son's friend.  

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Frankly a I hope that it is nothing but an innocent kiss the drama queen Abby blows it out of proportion.

That, and Will's friend from high school.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Sami is out of his league?  Sorry, but we'll have to agree to disagree.  Sami is not a favorite of mine, seeing as how she's just a scheming b***h and all...  Chad and Will were friends, regardless of age. (But didn't they go to high school together?  That group was Will, Gabi, Chad, Mia, etc.  So even if Chad was SORASed, he was still Will's high school friend to the best of my recollection.)  Also, it's not exactly the age difference that I have a problem with, it's the established relationship aspect of Sami getting with her son's friend.  

That, and Will's friend from high school.

Indeed we have to agree to disagree..Sami is a scheming b...whatever, in your opinion, not mine ! 

Moreover i prefer a scheming character like Sami with charisma, energy, who own her flaws and pay for them to a dull nobody (retcon for Chad) character who do selfish and awful things but who never take responsability for it and/or is never seen as responsible for it/never held accountable for it like these Chad and Abby's characters.

And like i already said, there are and there were MANY popular pairings (and not so popular) with much more age difference..Chad being a highschool friend of Will doesn't change the fact he was sorased and he is not much younger than Sami. The age difference between soap characters is so flexible because the time in this universe is totally up and down, reliant on writer's stories and rewriting..Belle was supposed to be a baby when Sami was 14 years ol now she is maybe two years younger..Julie is married with a man who was married (with a child) to her own mother ect.. 

Edited by pau
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, pau said:

As it currently stands Will and Chad are only about a year and a half apart in age, with Chad being a bit older.  Blame it on the Bossa Nova or on Sorasing, whichever has the better beat.  So Sami is old enough to be Chad's mother.  But what a mother!

Now that's what I call an age gasp.

Edited by boes
  • Love 3
Just now, boes said:

As it currently stands Will and Chad are only about a year and a half apart in age, with Chad being a bit older.  Blame it on the Bossa Nova or on Sorasing, whichever has the better beat.  So Sami is old enough to be Chad's mother.  But what a mother!

Now that's what I call an age gasp.

Given the actors' age..i don't buy that what's so ever..age/sorase and all the bs with that..doesn't take any sort of precedence to me..because it is so not believable and so flexible like i said therefore the actors age, what is believable onscreen is the base on which i rely on.

3 hours ago, katie9918 said:

I was hoping Sami would remain free of anything Dimera (aside from her unfortunate children by one of them, of course) during this visit. She has far enough to deal with with her own family.

Isn't she knee deep in DiMera drama over the money she stole not to mention looking for EJ?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Silver Raven said:

Isn't she knee deep in DiMera drama over the money she stole not to mention looking for EJ?

Through Belle, she gave back Chad half of the money and he wasn't really angry with her before that about the missing money. Andre on the other hand was going to kidnap Sami to get the money back.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, pau said:

Given the actors' age..i don't buy that what's so ever..age/sorase and all the bs with that..doesn't take any sort of precedence to me..because it is so not believable and so flexible like i said therefore the actors age, what is believable onscreen is the base on which i rely on.

Sorry, but actors' ages don't usually mean anything.  Gabrielle Carteris, for example, was 29 when she played a 15-year-old on BH90210.  

But when a character has history and we know exactly what year they graduated high school, I take that as a better starting point for a character's age.  

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Sorry, but actors' ages don't usually mean anything.  Gabrielle Carteris, for example, was 29 when she played a 15-year-old on BH90210.  

But when a character has history and we know exactly what year they graduated high school, I take that as a better starting point for a character's age.  

Well to me if the age difference said in the writing is not believable onscreen well it will not be believable, that's all. 

Edited by pau
18 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Is there any projected date for Will's return?  Not dream Will or hallucination Will but the actual Will.

Once his loved ones have definitive proof that he is alive. They will go to Memphis, where he is, to find him. This is my speculation, but,  I think that we will see him in late October going into November sweeps. Wilson will probably see each other during that time. We have no idea how Will is like now and what he has been through.. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, nilyank said:

Through Belle, she gave back Chad half of the money and he wasn't really angry with her before that about the missing money. Andre on the other hand was going to kidnap Sami to get the money back.

Belle gave that money back, not Sami.  And when is Chad going to give Sonny his money back?

• Love 2

Innnteresting.  Given Greg Rikaart has long be into the idea of his character on Y&R coming out, I have to imagine he crossed soaps to play a gay character and will get thrown into the Will/Sonny/Paul of it all. 

Oh, and P.S.?  My association when it comes to GR is him being Jack's boring season six boyfriend on "Dawson's Creek".

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Innnteresting.  Given Greg Rikaart has long be into the idea of his character on Y&R coming out, I have to imagine he crossed soaps to play a gay character and will get thrown into the Will/Sonny/Paul of it all. 

Oh, and P.S.?  My association when it comes to GR is him being Jack's boring season six boyfriend on "Dawson's Creek".

The last thing that the show needs is  new actors, playing any new characters right now. I really think Days should concentrate on bringing back familiar core characters in the 30 something age groups to have long term couples and go from there.  Belle, Carrie, Shawn-Douglas,  Max, Andrew, Stefanie and many others  should be driving stories.         

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Last of October 16

Monday, October 16, 2017
Nicole desperately tries to reason with Brady. 

Sami clashes with Paul & John. 

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 
Paul/Sonny relationship is strained as they deal with the Will situation. 

Friday, October 20, 2017
Nicole bids an emotional farewell to Salem. 

Sami and Eric share a bittersweet birthday reunion. 

Bonnie and Victor’s wedding begins.

• Love 2

Bonnie is going to find out that Victor and Xander conspired to kill Deimos and she's blackmailing him into getting a quickie divorce and marrying her.  This will spur Steve to go visit Hattie in prison to see what she knows.  I don't know how he gets the connection.

• Love 3
On 10/11/2017 at 1:37 PM, Silver Raven said:

Bonnie is going to find out that Victor and Xander conspired to kill Deimos and she's blackmailing him into getting a quickie divorce and marrying her.  This will spur Steve to go visit Hattie in prison to see what she knows.  I don't know how he gets the connection.

Per a spoiler next week, Steve finds Bonnie at Mickey Horton’s grave.

• Love 3

Week of October 23

Monday October 23:

Dr. Rolf returns. 

Hope and Sami demand answers about Will from an old foe.

Tuesday October 24:

Adrienne manages to call Lucas from prison.

Wednesday October 25:

Bonnie and Sheila prepare to flee Salem.

Thursday October 26:

Eric confronts Brady about Nicole’s decision to leave town with Holly.

Rafe and Hope clash over Sami.

Friday October 27:

Eve returns. 

Sami, Paul, Sonny, John, and Marlena go to Memphis.

• Love 4

More on October 23rd

Monday, October 23, 2017 
Maggie and Justin interrupt Bonnie and Victor’s wedding. 

Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Hope arrests Sami. 

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 
Eli confides in Gabi about a regretful decision from his past. 

Hope enlists JJ & Lani to uncover secrets regarding Will. 

Thursday, October 26, 2017 
Kate and Chad realize someone is sabotaging the company. 

Friday, Oct 27, 2017 
Justin goes to Lucas to tell him that Bonnie switched places with Adrienne.

• Love 4

Last of October 23rd

Mon, October 23, 2017
Steve/Kay try to figure out what is causing Adrienne’s strange behavior. 

Tuesday, October 24, 2017
The walls close in on Bonnie. 

Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Justin/Steve/Kayla work to free Adrienne. 

Thursday, October 26, 2017
Hope gets a lead on the Will mystery. 

Friday, October 27, 2017
Victor and Brady are stunned when Eve returns to Salem. 

Sami locks horns with Hope.

• Love 3

Eve! \o/  I used to really not like her.  Then Paige died and I became Team Eve.  We'll see what version returns.  They need Theresa to come back too.

Edited by SueB
  • Love 2

Week of October 30

Monday October 30:

Sonny, Paul, Sami, John, and Marlena question a mysterious person about Will.

Tuesday October 31:

It’s Halloween night and there are plenty of tricks and treats for Salem’s heroes…

Wednesday November 1: 

Justin, Adrienne, and Lucas arrive in Memphis.

Thursday November 2:

John, Marlena, and Sami are stunned when they come face-to-face with someone from their past.

Friday November 3:

Paul makes a startling discovery.

Adrienne and Justin recommit to their love.

• Love 3

More week of October 30

Monday, October 30, 2017
Sami lands in hot water. 

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 
Steve gets devastating news about Kayla. 

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 
Eli bonds with Gabi & Arianna. 

Thursday, November 2, 2017 
Eve learns about Will & wonders if Paige could be alive as well. 

Lani defends JJ to Abe. 

Friday, November 3, 2017 
Sami/Marlena/John get answers about Will.

• Love 2

Yep.  Looks like Lucas gets the shaft, if that November 3 spoiler is right.

Fine with me, though.  Really, I continue to be awed by the spoilers.  Ron remains on the right track.:)

2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

The ghosts of Paige and Serena are supposed to be showing up soon.  I guess poor Wendy the midwife doesn't matter.

I think they're supposed to show up and haunt Ben.  That's the only reason I could see their ghosts showing up.

Though then again, maybe Paige's could show up for Eve, and Serena's for Eric.

As for Wendy, since she wasn't a main character, just a one-shot character who was on for a few episodes, I guess she doesn't matter.  That, or no one briefed Ron that Ben had had another victim besides Serena, Paige, and Will.

• Love 2