Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

If they're pre-empting for golf on Labor Day, will there be a pre-emption for the US Open tennis?

No the US open will either be on ESPN or CBS so no interruptions for that reason.

Reading a fall preview spoilers on Twitter that swtrgrl will enjoy.  Apparently Lucas - still off the wagon? - resents Sonny moving on with Paul and is a monkey wrench leading up to/at the double wedding.

And then...an "unexpected guest" shows up that affects most of the guests, but particularly Sonny and Paul.  That's for sure Will.  I'm getting the sense that this is the first time we the audience also see Will so I'm banking on him being brainwashed or having amnesia or something.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

The show never invested in Paulson and made them interesting on their own, by given them obstacles both internal and external  to overcome. This triangle is going to be lame. Ron should have waited to bring back Will...He should have brought him back in 2018.  

• Love 1
10 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Reading a fall preview spoilers on Twitter that swtrgrl will enjoy.  Apparently Lucas - still off the wagon? - resents Sonny moving on with Paul and is a monkey wrench leading up to/at the double wedding.

And then...an "unexpected guest" shows up that affects most of the guests, but particularly Sonny and Paul.  That's for sure Will.  I'm getting the sense that this is the first time we the audience also see Will so I'm banking on him being brainwashed or having amnesia or something.

Oh HELL YEAH!!! LOL. You know me so well. Ooh, that alcohol letting true feelings bubble to the surface. We haven't seen Sami's reaction to the engagement (and won't until way after) but I'm sure she'd have some sober snide comments about it. 

Woo and Hoo for the "unexpected guest." That's my boy! WRH!!!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

Oh HELL YEAH!!! LOL. You know me so well. Ooh, that alcohol letting true feelings bubble to the surface. We haven't seen Sami's reaction to the engagement (and won't until way after) but I'm sure she'd have some sober snide comments about it. 

Woo and Hoo for the "unexpected guest." That's my boy! WRH!!!

It is not going to be Will showing up, the guest that I assume to be Rolf will tell the town that Will is indeed alive and in Memphis.  Where they will find Susan who I believe is Kristen posing as her.  Susan would have no reason to hold Will captive, Marlena and John were so good to her...I wish that Ron surprises us, but, I am not holding my breath. Will's captor should be connected to another villain, unknown to Salem.  

Edited by Apprentice79

I'm not too familiar with Rolf, but why would he walk in and announce his evil deeds, put the heroes on his trail, etc.?

The soapiest option is it being Will, though it being Sami could work too, if she comes in and reveals that she's found evidence that Will might be alive.  She could also sneer at Abigail for wearing white, heh.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm not too familiar with Rolf, but why would he walk in and announce his evil deeds, put the heroes on his trail, etc.?

The soapiest option is it being Will, though it being Sami could work too, if she comes in and reveals that she's found evidence that Will might be alive.  She could also sneer at Abigail for wearing white, heh.

Rolf is the Dimera henchman that brings people back to life and brainwashes people.. I doubt it will be Will , if he is being held captive somewhere or if he has amnesia.  The actor who plays Rolf has been spotted on set and his return has been spoiled.. So people have speculated that Will was taken from the morgue and he brought Will back from the brink of death. It is also speculated that Chandler retaped Will's murder with Ben that will provide context on how Will survived his brutal attack, They can always say that Will suffered from Lazarus syndrome. It is not farfetched, it has happened in real life. People  believed to be dead, have come back to life, in the midst of  autopsies.  It is also why Catholic churches have done wakes for centuries, in case a person was thought to be dead can recover, before being buried alive.  Back in the day, wakes used to last for 7 days..

Edited by Apprentice79

...okay, but nothing you said explains why mad scientist Rolf would walk into an unfriendly room and be all, "Guess what, I'm doing evil things!".  I think it's more likely that the guest will lead our heroes to Rolf instead of Rolf presenting himself.  And the soapiest option is Will, followed closely by Sami.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

The person is going to tell them that Will is alive and the story moves to Memphis where they will find Susan, trying to verify that Will is alive.

Is that confirmed? Wow. 

I've seen that a bunch of people end up in Memphis, but I haven't seen it confirmed the "uninvited guest" tells them about Will versus it being Will.  And again, if it's not Will, my money's on Sami showing up with evidence that Will is still alive.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

I've seen that a bunch of people end up in Memphis, but I haven't seen it confirmed the "uninvited guest" tells them about Will versus it being Will.  And again, if it's not Will, my money's on Sami showing up with evidence that Will is still alive.

True. Will showing up would be too much like Robin showing up at Patrick and Sabrina's aborted wedding. Plus, the circumstances were different.  We knew that Robin was alive and was trying to get away from her captors. Will was going to stay dead, if not for Ron who wanted him back..

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Apprentice79 said:

True. Will showing up would be too much like Robin showing up at Patrick and Sabrina's aborted wedding. Plus, the circumstances were different.  We knew that Robin was alive and was trying to get away from her captors. Will was going to stay dead, if not for Ron who wanted him back..

It's not like Robin was the first soap character to come BFTD and interrupt her spouse's wedding to someone else.  That's a classic soap trope, and that's why I think it'd be cool to see it with gay characters.

But to your point, because we haven't seen Will alive, in captivity, whatever, if he does show up at the wedding, I have to imagine he'll have amnesia or be brainwashed or a Pawn or whatever.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

It's not like Robin was the first soap character to come BFTD and interrupt her spouse's wedding to someone else.  That's a classic soap trope, and that's why I think it'd be cool to see it with gay characters.

But to your point, because we haven't seen Will alive, in captivity, whatever, if he does show up at the wedding, I have to imagine he'll have amnesia or be brainwashed or a Pawn or whatever.

I want to know who has him.  Stefano would not do it because of Marlena.  Stefano as vile as he was would never hurt her loved ones, except for John and Roman..

3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I want to know who has him.  Stefano would not do it because of Marlena.  Stefano as vile as he was would never hurt her loved ones, except for John and Roman..

He also kidnapped her twins as infants, so . . . they're victims of his, too.

3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

They can always say that Will suffered from Lazarus syndrome. It is not farfetched, it has happened in real life. People  believed to be dead, have come back to life, in the midst of  autopsies.  It is also why Catholic churches have done wakes for centuries, in case a person was thought to be dead can recover, before being buried alive.  Back in the day, wakes used to last for 7 days..

What?!  Are you serious?!  That's actually happened before?!

II am guessing Stefano had Rolfe on payroll back when EJ died. He got Kristen to inject EJ's body with something that would preserve him and eventually he got Rolfe working on bringing EJ back from the dead. Since Will is such a big part of Sami's life, my guess is that Stefano knew keeping Will alive would not only please EJ but possibly work really well to keep Sami loyal to Stefano. Essentially I think Rolfe is using the same methods to try and keep EJ and Will alive.

I definitely think Susan goes to Memphis to find EJ, not Will. She never had any scenes with Will and has no interest in him as a character. If anything, I'm guessing she tails Sami to Memphis to see if EJ is also alive.

Basically, I think Will shows up in Salem with amnesia, everybody tries to figure out how he survived, they go down to Memphis where they end up finding Rolfe and Susan, Rolfe tells them that EJ did not survive because of his injuries, everybody goes back to Salem, and then we learn Susan was actually Kristen in disguise forcing Rolfe to lie about the fact that EJ is still alive somewhere in Europe.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2

wasn't Gabby's career dressing Chad?

Previews and spoilers indicate that Adrienne is going to get some help behind bars (probably from T-Boz), Eve is going to return and is going to be part of a romance that will shake things up in the Kiriakis family (Justin?) and someone will interrupt the double wedding and send everyone on the trip to Memphis.

Also, "Marlena" helps Andre out by having him declared insane and committing him right alongside Marlena and John.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Previews and spoilers indicate that Adrienne is going to get some help behind bars (probably from T-Boz), Eve is going to return and is going to be part of a romance that will shake things up in the Kiriakis family (Justin?) and someone will interrupt the double wedding and send everyone on the trip to Memphis.

Also, "Marlena" helps Andre out by having him declared insane and committing him right alongside Marlena and John.

Well, I once again give Ron great kudos.  All of this sounds very interesting!:)

• Love 1

Paul, Sonny, John, Marlena, Adrienne, Justin, Lucas and Sami are the ones headed to Memphis.

Tripp gets interested in Claire, who suggests he move in with Theo and her after giving his Vitali money to the hospital.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

wasn't Gabby's career dressing Chad?

For a bit. She was a successful model several times over (as a teen with Chad then later on). She could work any job inside Titan/DiMera fashion houses. Or yes, she could be a stylist again. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Camila says that Gabi is going to concentrate on her career and not go looking for a man.  Gee, what a novel concept for a soap.

I'm not trying to rain on girl power or anything, but dammit! I want JJ and Gabi. I'm willing to give it some time, though. Who knows, maybe it will feel like she legitimately loves the next guy and he's not just a rebound. 

I just hope that it doesn't come across as biding her time until Abby and Chad fall apart. 

• Love 4

JJ will accidentally shoot Theo, "changing his life forever".  Apparently paralyzing him.  JJ will also be wounded during the shooting, and will be devastated after shooting Theo. Jack's ghost will come back to comfort a family member in need, presumably JJ, possibly to keep him from committing suicide.

• Love 2

Interesting. So Jack stays dead then. Its too bad for Jack fans who want him back...but I think he would have been one return from the dead too many. And what would the explanation have been? Was Rolfe waiting to catch him at the bottom of the elevator shaft?

I'm wondering if the rumor about still-unseen footage of Joe is true. Supposedly we were supposed to see more of him this summer.... but since we haven't, I wonder if Ron is thinking of a new way to use the footage down the line.

Hopefully they shot something generic, like him sitting in a chair smiling, or maybe even speaking. It wasn't clear whether he could deliver lines in his last scenes.

Maybe it's all just wishful thinking.

23 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

JJ will accidentally shoot Theo, "changing his life forever".  Apparently paralyzing him.  JJ will also be wounded during the shooting, and will be devastated after shooting Theo. Jack's ghost will come back to comfort a family member in need, presumably JJ, possibly to keep him from committing suicide.

The actor who plays Theo is leaving, correct?  So he'll go off to get treatment at the same place where Phillip grew his leg back, and be recast and return in about a year perfectly healthy.  That's my prediction...

• Love 4

Did we ever actually see the last Phillip's legs though? Was it just that the show never mentioned he still had prosthetic legs or that they actually contradicted continuity by showing that the current actor had normal leg?

58 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Did we ever actually see the last Phillip's legs though? Was it just that the show never mentioned he still had prosthetic legs or that they actually contradicted continuity by showing that the current actor had normal leg?

Unfortunately, we've seen Philip with normal legs since the recast.  They pretty much hand-waved him losing his leg and retconned him into not having the artificial one anymore.

On 8/25/2017 at 10:58 PM, WendyCR72 said:

Not to disparage Ms. DePaiva in any way, but isn't she in her 50s? I mean, sure, by history, Eve is younger, but since Eve had a practically grown kid, my guess is she was slightly aged, too.

So I can't see her pregnant.

They had Marlena pregnant for few months on this show until they did the math, realized the impossibility, and it was never mentioned again.

Then again, Marlena was possessed by Satan, so anything's possible with her.

• Love 3

Week of September 11/SOD Preview 

Monday September 11:

Sheila threatens to blow Bonnie out of the water.

The chaos at Bayview has unforeseen consequences.

Tuesday September 12:

Rafe questions Hope about her reluctance to get married right away.

Wednesday September 13:

John advises Brady about Nicole.

Thursday September 14:

Marlena alerts someone when Eric tells her about Hattie's strange therapy session with "Adrienne."

Friday September 15:

Eli tells Abe he was fired from the FBI because of what happened with Gabi.

?????????????

SOD Fall Preview:

Executive Producer, Ken Corday, told SOD that he's happy with Ron Carlivati's writing on "Days," saying, "Ron has brought us back to what the viewers want to see, which is characters they know and love, and surprises, great mystery and adventure on the show. The return of two or three characters not only that we love but are greatly missed will make for heartwarming story."

Lucas resents seeing Sonny marry Paul, and crashes the wedding day.

Nicole finishes her community sentence at the Horton Center but likes her work and wants to stay on. Brady thinks she's doing it in order to remain closer to Eric. Brady starts to ensure the two can't be together that make it so Eric decides to leave Salem. Nicole's reaction to that brings "the situation ultimately to a head."

Things are going sour for Hattie who feels the walls closing in on her when Hope starts poking around her. On the other hand, Bonnie is enjoying going "full speed" with her plan to steal Victor from Maggie. She tries to exploit something she learns about Victor in order to get what she wants.

Adrienne finally finds somebody at Statesville to help her get a message to those she loves.

Sami's return will shake things up and have "her finger in a lot of pots."

Whatever the unexpected guest has to say at the wedding will have an impact on many and several Salemites will find a mystery opening up that leads some to Memphis. This could be when there's an Elvis sighting as Tim Abell plays Elvis on Days.  

Steve and Kayla will reconcile at some point in the fall.

Tripp needs to be redeemed. He's integrated in stories with Theo and Claire, and has feelings for Claire. He'll be also tested and given an opportunity to win his new family over.

Eve returns and shakes things up within the Kiriakis clan, which leads her into her next love story who is already a Salemite.

Andre is drawing closer to Kate though he also wants her CEO position. We'll see more corporate intrigue and that personal dynamic they have.

Gabi "is a very important character on the canvas, and now that Chad and Abigail are back together, she needs to find her own way separate from that. She'll take the high road away from Chad and connects with Eli which may lead to more.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3
On 8/28/2017 at 8:30 PM, TeeVee329 said:

Lucas can have several seats because it's not any of his business.  Little pathetic rat.

On 8/29/2017 at 10:18 AM, Apprentice79 said:

The person is going to tell them that Will is alive and the story moves to Memphis where they will find Susan, trying to verify that Will is alive.

This hasn't been confirmed yet.  I mean, sure, that's probably what's going to happen, but don't be going around talking like it's going to happen when you're not even sure yet.

On 8/31/2017 at 2:42 PM, swtrgrl said:

SEPTEMBER 15, 2017

Chandler's first air date (so I guess that's the wedding date, too).

And that'll probably be the day I start to watch less because Will is going to eat the show.  Not looking forward to that.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Tripp needs to be redeemed. He's integrated in stories with Theo and Claire, and has feelings for Claire. He'll be also tested and given an opportunity to win his new family over.

Gabi "is a very important character on the canvas, and now that Chad and Abigail are back together, she needs to find her own way separate from that. She'll take the high road away from Chad and connects with Eli which may lead to more.

These are the two spoilers I'm the most excited about!  I like Tripp and I'm ready for his redemption arc and most importantly, I'm ready to see him win Claire away from Theo :):)

And I thought Eli and Gabi had so much potential together and I like that the show is putting them back together--such a better pairing then a retread of Gabi and JJ--though I' do like the idea of Lani being on the receiving end of a man leaving her and/or cheating on her.  Karma definitely needs to visit this chick.

• Love 4

Week of September 11

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 
Nicole makes a sacrifice for Brady. 

Julie catches Eli and Gabi in a compromising position. 

Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Tripp helps Claire make Theo jealous. 

Thursday, September 14, 2017
Bonnie begs Hattie not to expose her

Fri Sep 15
Drunk Lucas makes a scene in front of 
Chad/Abby/Paul/Sonny. 

Marlena tells John her wild theory that Adrienne might be the one who was in cahoots with Hattie. 

• Love 2