Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Fri Sep 15
Drunk Lucas makes a scene in front of 
Chad/Abby/Paul/Sonny. 

That's the day of the wedding.  My understanding is that Lucas doesn't approve of Sonny getting married, thinking it's too soon after Will's death.

• Love 3

So basically, if it's Lucas that interrupts the wedding...the first we see of Chandler as Will ...an apparition guiding him, etc... NO NO NO NO. Maybe that's what leads them to wonder if he's alive and then the Memphis crap. 

• Love 1

I was so hoping that this Battie stuff would be over before the Will plotline kicked in. Now I'm wondering if Ron is stretching it out so Susan and Hattie can have scenes together. I think it would be unwise though because Eileen does much better with her doubles than Deidre does.

Also, and it pains me to say this, I really just want Lucas to be free of Adrienne so I can be spared having to see her in any of his scenes anymore. I love love love Judi Evans but if she's going to be paired with Wally then can we just do it and get it over with already? I don't want to see another two months of the long, dragged-out break up that should have happened well over a year ago. I wouldn't mind if Lucas was still struggling with his drinking by the time Will returned, and I kind of like him making a scene at the wedding because frankly someone should have been disgusted by Paul and Sonny hooking up over Will's gravesite way back when...but at the rate things are going, it'll take six weeks for the swap to come out, for him to deal with it, for Adrienne to try to get back together with him and for the ensuing love triangle with Justin to finally resolve itself. I couldn't care less. I just want it over with. But nope - Adrienne's going to go to Memphis too, isn't she? Ugh.

The more I think about the way Brady is keeping that talisman to hold it over Nicole's head, the more I'm sure I'll hate the character come October. I don't see how Brady is going to be a rootable character after this fiasco. I kind of wonder if Ron hates the character...

• Love 3
On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:58 AM, swtrgrl said:

So basically, if it's Lucas that interrupts the wedding...the first we see of Chandler as Will ...an apparition guiding him, etc... NO NO NO NO. Maybe that's what leads them to wonder if he's alive and then the Memphis crap. 

I was actually wondering if Lucas sees Will while super drunk, but nobody believes him because drunk.

• Love 1
On 9/6/2017 at 4:58 AM, swtrgrl said:

the Memphis crap.

How do you know it's crap?

Spoilers about Nicole's departure:

Basically, she does everything she can to stay with Brady but he gets more and more jealous over her bond with Eric.  She even decides to take a job he's offering at Titan even though she really wants to keep working with Eric.  But nothing she can do will make Brady happy, so Eric decides to leave town.  Nicole decided to leave instead, so that Eric can try to patch things up with his brother.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2017/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-eric-leaves-salem-as-brady-rages-chain-reaction-drives-nicole-away-sets-up-arianne-zuckers-exit/

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, katie9918 said:

And Brady is the one who's "unlucky in love" in this particular scenario how?

Yeah, definitely not in this particular instance, but with all of the other past women with whom he's been, he definitely has been.  Madison died, Kristen reverted to her old psycho ways and stole his baby, and Theresa up and left him without having the guts to tell him why.

But in this case, with Nicole, he made his own bad luck in love.  No question about it.

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Star Aristille said:

Yeah, definitely not in this particular instance, but with all of the other past women with whom he's been, has definitely has been.  Madison died, Kristen reverted to her old psycho ways and stole his baby, and Theresa up and left him without having the guts to tell him why.

But in this case, with Nicole, he made his own bad luck in love.  No question about it.

Now if Brady would get to make several mentions of how heinous his luck really has been and how he can't trust to fate (but it'd be a fine line, too many mentions would just make him look like even more of an assclown), he would be sympathetic in spite of his petty jealousy.

If it's not death, or betrayal, or just plain bad luck, it's his brother! Poor dude.

If only he didn't have a pattern of assclown behavior.

Monday September 18:
Sonny confides in Chad his conflicted feelings about Will.
Lucas pours his heart out to Will.

Tuesday September 19:
Chloe and Julie find themselves at odds.

Wednesday September 20:
Nicole makes a confession to Abe.

Thursday September 21:
As candidates for the commissioner job, Hope and Rafe are put in a tricky position.

Friday September 22:
Brady indicates to Sonny he may not be willing to give up the CEO position.

• Love 1

Week of September 18

Monday September 18:

Tuesday September 19:

Wednesday September 20:

Thursday September 21:

As candidates for the commissioner job, Hope and Rafe are put in a tricky position.

Friday September 22:

More on September 18

Monday, September 18, 2017
Kate and Jennifer comfort each other over Lucas' downward spiral. 

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 
Brady stuns Eric with his demand. 

Thursday, September 21, 2017
Chloe warns Eric of the mistake she made. 

Abigail throws Chad for a loop with her pre-wedding decision.  

Gabi realizes why Eli was fired. 

Friday, September 22, 2017 
Sonny is disturbed by a dream he has about Will.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Monday September 18:

Tuesday September 19:

Wednesday September 20:

Thursday September 21:

Friday September 22:

Monday, September 18, 2017
Kate and Jennifer comfort each other over Lucas' downward spiral. 

Brady stuns Eric with his demand. 

Thursday, September 21, 2017
Chloe warns Eric of the mistake she made. 

Abigail throws Chad for a loop with her pre-wedding decision.

Gabi realizes why Eli was fired. 

Sonny is disturbed by a dream he has about Will.

Yet again, Ron is firing on all cylinders, because all of these actually do sound interesting!:)

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 3
On 9/9/2017 at 2:22 AM, DisneyBoy said:

Monday September 18:

So I guess Lucas' meltdown on Monday kicks off Sonny talking/reminiscing about Will, classic soap behavior before a spouse is Back From The Dead.  Love it.

I do wish Will's first air date was him stumbling into the wedding.  Him appearing to Lucas - either as a drunken figment of his imagination or as the real deal that nobody believes Lucas actually saw - kinda robs his eventual return of its soapy power.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
On 9/8/2017 at 11:35 PM, Silver Raven said:

How do you know it's crap?

I don't KNOW it. It's my opinion based on spoiler info and the leaked script for auditions. I could watch it and love it - based on acting, change in script, etc... but for now my opinion is that it's crap. 

14 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

So I guess Lucas' meltdown on Monday kicks off Sonny talking/reminiscing about Will, classic soap behavior before a spouse is Back From The Dead.  Love it.

I do wish Will's first air date was him stumbling into the wedding.  Him appearing to Lucas - either as a drunken figment of his imagination or as the real deal that nobody believes Lucas actually saw - kinda robs his eventual return of its soapy power.

In the just released New York Post Interview with Chandler and Meng , Chandler first appears as an apparition to Lucas then he's alive. They re-shot the murder scene so we get Rob strangling Chandler lol. This will help show that there is a "medical reason" why Will didn't die. Okay. Whatever. I don't care. My boy is alive and it's confirmed by Meng and Chandler.

Assumptions:

Will comes to Lucas (and according to your posts above, Sonny) as dreams/apparitions...then that makes them go find him. I guess Rolf has to be involved in there somewhere. Is Kristen involved somehow? Hmm...I'm intrigued. I'll happily watch clips, maybe the whole show. We'll see.

FWIW: Chandler continues to be classy about Guy Wilson (wrt it being Chandler they brought back, etc...)

• Love 4
15 hours ago, tribeca said:

Are Hope and Rafe really up for the commissioner job ?  

They shouldn't even have jobs as cops. This is a joke, both should be in jail.

They re-shot Will's murder? Did they get RW back for those also? 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Artsda said:

They re-shot Will's murder? Did they get RW back for those also? 

Yes and presumably. I'm sure they brought him back for that...maybe other things (I'd love that....terrorize Saint Sanctimony Abby a bit more)

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, swtrgrl said:

Yes and presumably. I'm sure they brought him back for that...maybe other things (I'd love that....terrorize Saint Sanctimony Abby a bit more)

Especially, since she is an apologist for Andre. A serial killer who killed women, took pleasure in doing so and also left a calling card near his victims. He also tried to kill other women as well.   Andre's presence on the show really bothers me. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6

Last of September 18

Mon, Sep 18, 2017
Abigail shares her empathy with Gabi over the tough spot she is in regarding the double wedding. 

Tuesday, Sep, 19 2017
Brady is furious when he learns Eric has feelings for Nicole. 

Abe begins a search for a new Salem PD commissioner. 

Lucas’ loved ones confront him about his drinking.

Eric makes a surprising move. 

Abigail and Chad’s wedding plans hit a snag.

• Love 3

Last of September 18

Mon, Sep 18, 2017
Abigail shares her empathy with Gabi over the tough spot she is in regarding the double wedding. 

Tuesday, Sep, 19 2017
Brady is furious when he learns Eric has feelings for Nicole. 

Abe begins a search for a new Salem PD commissioner. 

Lucas’ loved ones confront him about his drinking.

Eric makes a surprising move. 

Abigail and Chad’s wedding plans hit a snag.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Last of September 18

3 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Last of September 18

Mon, Sep 18, 2017

Yeah, Sonny is a DICK for doing this. Gabi shouldn't have to sit through a Chabby wedding to support her baby stepdaddy in his marriage. Drama where there shouldn't be any. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

Yeah, Sonny is a DICK for doing this. Gabi shouldn't have to sit through a Chabby wedding to support her baby stepdaddy in his marriage. Drama where there shouldn't be any. 

When isn't he an ass, lately?  I tuned out as he started his bargain basement Michael Corleone imitation, hair oil and all, and since I tuned back in he's still a prick, and a boring one at that.

He and Sparkle are MADE for each other.

• Love 6

No recap for me yesterday so yeah, was that supposed to imply Will?

16 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Isn't she Abigail's maid of honor?

Really? I'd politely say FUCK NO...and what a bitch ass move to actually ask her. They can be besties until Baby Jesus comes home but this is the one time where they should both be like, "hmm...awkward. mabye my mom should be my MOH."

• Love 3

I think we're SUPPOSED to think the man in the restraints is Will, leading into Lucas "seeing him" later in the week, but something tells me that's not Will.  Isn't the search for Will supposed to lead out of town?  Though I guess it's possible Will could be moved there from Bayview.  Something similar happened with Robin on GH.

1 hour ago, swtrgrl said:

Really? I'd politely say FUCK NO...and what a bitch ass move to actually ask her. They can be besties until Baby Jesus comes home but this is the one time where they should both be like, "hmm...awkward. mabye my mom should be my MOH."

Meanwhile, on GH, Brad asked Felix to be his best man, which was ridiculous considering a) they used to date, b) they were in a love triangle with Brad's intended, and c) they almost all had a threesome.  That is not aprop!

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Especially, since she is an apologist for Andre. A serial killer who killed women, took pleasure in doing so and also left a calling card near his victims. He also tried to kill other women as well.   Andre's presence on the show really bothers me. 

This is one trait that the Abigail recast has kept--it's all about what Andre has done for Abby.  Who cares about all of the people he's hurt and killed--he helped her when she was hiding from Chad, he's been pro-Chabby, he's all about championing dear sweet Abigail, so therefore he's a good person who has totally changed.  Never change, Abs.

18 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

I can't believe that Chad and Abby are okay with having Gabi at their wedding, let alone Sonny's role..  I guess in the end, Gabi wants to be there to support her daughter's second dad--she is a better person that I could ever be.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I think we're SUPPOSED to think the man in the restraints is Will, leading into Lucas "seeing him" later in the week, but something tells me that's not Will.  Isn't the search for Will supposed to lead out of town?  Though I guess it's possible Will could be moved there from Bayview.  Something similar happened with Robin on GH.

Meanwhile, on GH, Brad asked Felix to be his best man, which was ridiculous considering a) they used to date, b) they were in a love triangle with Brad's intended, and c) they almost all had a threesome.  That is not aprop!

I think it's probably Rolf...and he interrupts the wedding with clues about an alive Will. Not knowing where he is b/c he was put in the asylum for a bit...or something. I could write this shit all day long. LOL

7 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I can't believe that Chad and Abby are okay with having Gabi at their wedding, let alone Sonny's role..  I guess in the end, Gabi wants to be there to support her daughter's second dad--she is a better person that I could ever be.

I'm okay with her being at a PaulSon wedding (to support baby daddy) but it's all kinds of inaprop to be at the Chabby wedding...and both Chabby and PaulSon should know that.

• Love 2

I think guy in restraints is Ben. Apparently the actor came back to reshoot Will's strangulation scene, so it's plausible they filmed other scenes too. And wasn't he psychologically messed up after Abigail roasted him? Makes sense he'd be in a loony bin...though why he'd be in the Salem loony bin, I don't know.

If his return gives Marci a chance to deal with the last chapter of the Mansi era, I'm all for it. And I'm really hoping Chandler at some point in his return arc gets to pummel the shit out of Ben.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5
On 9/10/2017 at 9:41 PM, tribeca said:

Are Hope and Rafe really up for the commissioner job ?  

Who should it be, JJ?  They're all horrible candidates at this point, but at least there's a small argument to be made for Hope.  Maybe?  I don't know.

Peter Reckell needs to walk back in and say, "wtf, that job's mine..." and then maybe all will be right with the Days world... ;-)

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

I'm hoping that if Ben reshot the Will strangulation, he also reshot the burning Abigail scenes.

I'd like to see that too, just to see how nu-Abby's acting would compare to KM, who although I mostly hated as Abigail, impressed me with those scenes.

• Love 4

Ooooh I'd love that! It would be kind of a slap in the face to Mansi and her Emmy Award. Delicious.

Although I have kind of fanwanked that Abigail burned her face so badly in the clinic that she did get some reconstructive surgery, explaining the difference in facial appearance between the new and old actresses. I know that's not what the show wants me to think, but that's how I feel. I guess as dark as this will sound, I really like the idea of Mansi's Abigail leaving the show with a face that she burned herself, the narcissistic fool. I realize Mansi didn't want to do any facial prosthetics so she could smile into camera like a complete moron before jumping out the window in her last scene, but as far as I'm concerned, Abigail was wearing the Phantom of the Opera mask when she left the facility because she was scarred and then got surgery.

Anyone with me on that?

So yeah, I don't think I really want flashbacks with Abigail and Ben as much as I want them to share new scenes that bring out just how demented Abigail still is.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I think guy in restraints is Ben. Apparently the actor came back to reshoot Will's strangulation scene, so it's plausible they filmed other scenes too. And wasn't he psychologically messed up after Abigail roasted him? Makes sense he'd be in a loony bin...though why he'd be in the Salem loony bin, I don't know.

If his return gives Marci a chance to deal with the last chapter of the Mansi era, I'm all for it. And I'm really hoping Chandler at some point in his return arc gets to pummel the shit out of Ben.

God, I really want Will to be able to do that. Part of the slap in the face of Will's death was the stereotype of the gay guy getting his ass kicked. I hated that. Will was athletic and in shape. He wasn't some queeny stereotype. Not played by Chandler. Not played by Guy. Ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, buffynut said:

I'd like to see that too, just to see how nu-Abby's acting would compare to KM, who although I mostly hated as Abigail, impressed me with those scenes.

I hated that Mansi won a freakin' emmy for that. Although, even I admit it was good shit she submitted. I didn't see it compared to the others in her category but still. 

I'm still not on the Marci train. I hate Abby as a character and nothing has made me pivot on that yet. Marci is pretty and a decent actress, I guess. She's just...timid. I haven't seen any fire yet. Jack's daughter should have fire. (pun intended)

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, swtrgrl said:

I'm still not on the Marci train. I hate Abby as a character and nothing has made me pivot on that yet. Marci is pretty and a decent actress, I guess. She's just...timid. I haven't seen any fire yet. Jack's daughter should have fire. (pun intended)

I don't hate Abby like I did when KM portrayed her, but I'm not on the Marci train yet either, and if she left, I wouldn't miss her. That's why I'm curious to see if she has the acting chops to compare with KM's fire. (pun also intended)

• Love 3

Yeah, my bet is that the asylum hands were Ben's. Can't wait for him to wreak havoc on Abby! Or I hope he does. I know RSW reshot the murder scene but hopefully more.

Actually, maybe it's BEN who interrupts the wedding and that is the catalyst for them finding out Will didn't die. Hmm....

OMG, I'm actually interested in a Days storyline again. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

Yeah, my bet is that the asylum hands were Ben's.

Ooooh, good guess!

6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Why is the Days weekly preview commercial always so corny? They really need a new voiceover guy and to choose better clips. Will's return seems totally cheesy the way they set it up...

As a more recent viewer, I'm amazed how much they give away in the previews.  I mean, actually showing Will instead of just hinting at it...

• Love 2