Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Soapdirt leak about Stephanie. Not like we didn’t see it coming.

https://soapdirt.com/days-of-our-lives-leak-stephanie-johnson-pregnant-whos-the-daddy/

Might be an "unpopular opinion" but I'm happy to see how Abigail Klein has created this version of Stephanie Johnson.  Also NOT surprised to see Stephanie pregnant.  If there's a possibility that either Chad OR Alex could be the Dad then maybe the show should do something similar to Sami's pregnancy with Allie an Johnny.

Edited by JarlenaFan2023
added something
  • Like 4
On 2/12/2023 at 4:05 AM, JarlenaFan2023 said:

Might be an "unpopular opinion" but I'm happy to see how Abigail Klein has created this version of Stephanie Johnson.  Also NOT surprised to see Stephanie pregnant.  If there's a possibility that either Chad OR Alex could be the Dad then maybe the show should do something similar to Sami's pregnancy with Allie an Johnny.

Nah, I haven't minded Stephanie. I think she's fine and I like the storyline with Chad and Alex.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Are the going to account for the 6 months Bo has been alive and remembering Hope? Or just pretend he woke up yesterday?

Bo decided to make like a bear and hibernate. To accommodate, time has been suspended until he shows up.

It's Salem. RON'S Salem, anyway. So this reasoning could actually make sense.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, Elio Kukui said:

I forget.  Was Megan the wonan with whom Bo pretended to make out while Hope made revulsed faces under her bed?  And didn't Larry falsely go to prison over her death (which was one of the reasons for his revenge kidnapping of Hope back in 2002)?

She's one of Stefano's get.

There was an online video recapping her history with the show, I'll see if I can dig it up.

All I remember is that she was Stefano's daughter and eventually ended up dying in a hot tub that was supposed to kill someone else.

It's so ludicrous that they're dredging this character up like 30 years later when she so clearly died and was resolved and done. But par for the course these days.

Ahh, here it is.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
On 2/14/2023 at 3:41 AM, methodwriter85 said:

Nah, I haven't minded Stephanie. I think she's fine and I like the storyline with Chad and Alex.

I'm really happy that Abigail Klein's turned Stephanie Johnson into such a good character.  I thought there was something special about Abigail when I first saw her as a rookie Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

There was an online video recapping her history with the show, I'll see if I can dig it up.

All I remember is that she was Stefano's daughter and eventually ended up dying in a hot tub that was supposed to kill someone else.

It's so ludicrous that they're dredging this character up like 30 years later when she so clearly died and was resolved and done. But par for the course these days.

Ahh, here it is.

I had no clue about this past storyline. Kind of surprised that Megan isn't being written like Jan Spears. LOL 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Megan (and/or Megan and Larry Welch, Hope's ex, whom she was forced to marry, I know he was a part of this, but unsure about the rigging of the hot tub!) rigged the hot tub to kill Hope, FYI! 😊

So Megan's plan backfired when Larry (I think) shoved her into said hot tub.

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Elio Kukui said:

Could just be a friend to them.  I don't see Harris at all fitting with Gwen romantically.

And there is literally ZERO way to reunite them without Sarah looking like an ENORMOUS hypocrite in the process, especially after she went out of her way to claim her moral superiority over both Xander and Gwen.

Unless she's pregnant 

1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Unless she's pregnant 

As one that liked Xander/Sarah 'til Ron was Ron and annihilated them, I'll say that is still no reason. It's 2023. They can co-parent IF that happens.

Something BIG - and I don't know what - needs to happen to buy that Xander wouldn't shit on Sarah again for Grotesque Gwen if they ever took steps to reunite.

• Like 7

There's no way that's Steve Burton.  He's in good shape, but that is the body of someone a few decades younger.

I suspect it is the openly gay legacy character who surfaced in Beyond Salem II.  He's a Brady, he's quirky, he's on the right side of the law. 

I just wonder if this is an old pic, or if all three are still filming.

Edited by SanDiegoInExile
  • Useful 3
8 hours ago, SanDiegoInExile said:

There's no way that's Steve Burton.  He's in good shape, but that is the body of someone a few decades younger.

I suspect it is the openly gay legacy character who surfaced in Beyond Salem II.  He's a Brady, he's quirky, he's on the right side of the law. 

I just wonder if this is an old pic, or if all three are still filming.

It was just posted today 

I think you mean Andrew Donovan but I don't think the actor was built like this

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Besides, isn't Sarah leaving? Well, at least the actress is. She will probably leave with Rex and then maybe they will recast, although why? I guess at this point, she is the only doctor in town.

Nope. Not that I've heard

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

No, I have also read that Linsey Godfrey - Sarah - asked to leave. Allie, Will, and Sonny are leaving, too.

I've not seen that about Lindsey but I would not blame her. What on earth does Sarah have going on now? Rex is not sticking around and Ron wants Gwen for Xander 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
On 2/14/2023 at 8:33 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Are the going to account for the 6 months Bo has been alive and remembering Hope? Or just pretend he woke up yesterday?

He barely woke up the last we saw him, but I'll assume that they'll go the standard coma and/or amnesia route.  Yawn.

• Like 3
On 2/11/2023 at 6:27 PM, Frozendiva said:

Soapdirt leak about Stephanie. Not like we didn’t see it coming.

https://soapdirt.com/days-of-our-lives-leak-stephanie-johnson-pregnant-whos-the-daddy/

I'm not sure what's more disturbing--her lack of condom usage with a manwhore like Alex or Chad whose procreation history includes 1 dead baby (w/Mia), 1 miscarried baby (w/Gwen), and 1 dead wife (Abby) shortly after attempting to make a baby. Chad has some seriously bad juju when it comes to fatherhood.  Fun times ahead for Stephanie. Nasty STD or coffin shopping?  

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, Retired at last said:

No, I have also read that Linsey Godfrey - Sarah - asked to leave. Allie, Will, and Sonny are leaving, too.

Will, Allie, and Sonny, I have read about/heard about. But I can't find anything about Linsey Godfrey wanting to leave. But with this shitty writing, I wouldn't blame her if she did.

The only news I have seen from about a week or two ago is she and her boyfriend, Scott Grimes, adopted a puppy. (I remember Grimes from ER in its later years.)

With all this said, as I said, I would not blame her if she DOES want out. But with the wacky taping schedule the show has, it apparently lets actors come and go on the regular, so by the time some leave the screen, they're back again. LOL! So, who knows...

• Like 4
15 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Will, Allie, and Sonny, I have read about/heard about. But I can't find anything about Linsey Godfrey wanting to leave. But with this shitty writing, I wouldn't blame her if she did.

The only news I have seen from about a week or two ago is she and her boyfriend, Scott Grimes, adopted a puppy. (I remember Grimes from ER in its later years.)

With all this said, as I said, I would not blame her if she DOES want out. But with the wacky taping schedule the show has, it apparently lets actors come and go on the regular, so by the time some leave the screen, they're back again. LOL! So, who knows...

I didn't realize they were a couple I remember when she was dating Breckin Meyer. Scott is the RL uncle of Camyrn Grimes (Mariah/Cassie Y&R) who plays the sister of Noah (once played by Robert Adamson who Linsey shares a child with).  Kind of soapy 

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
46 minutes ago, Elio Kukui said:

Shocking news comes for Sarah.

Who was it that floated a Sarah pregnancy? Bet this is it! And Rex plays Xander in the new version, probably volunteering to play baby daddy.

I know Sarah/Rex also slept together, but the timing is too close. So Rex probably brings up the ONS (because brains are absent on soaps!) and Sarah grabs the opportunity.

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, Elio Kukui said:

Nicole realizes she met Eric twenty-five years ago and revisits her past.

Huh? Oh, I guess this means she realizes that it's the 25th anniversary of when they met.

So the leap ahead a year never happened, huh?

Edited by RedElf
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Elio Kukui said:

It's Arianne Zucker's twenty-fifth anniversary with the show, actually.

I kind of wish they'd just go "Fuck it" and show the Jensen Ackles footage of Eric. Of course that would entail them paying royalties to Jensen, so probably not...

• Like 4
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Elio Kukui said:

I've heard nothing about Linsey, but I wouldn't be shocked about that.  She can't work too long or she'll have a burnout in her mental health, so it wouldn't be a surprise if she needed to leave for that.  It's why she left last time

Could you explain Linsey's mental health issue? I had no idea.