Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

And Eileen’s Kristen wants to make a sequel! πŸ˜‚

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

to Eileen for rocking that bod so damn hard.

The rape of Eric was awful in that the show thought it was titillating.....but it makes sense to revisit it here because of course the Devil would love a priest getting raped, so I'll forgive it.

....is it supposed to be Marlena as Kristen though? Tempting Eric? 🀒

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

to Eileen for rocking that bod so damn hard.

....is it supposed to be Marlena as Kristen though? Tempting Eric? 🀒

I highly doubt it’s Marlena as Kristen. That would be a new low, even for Days. No, it’s gotta be KrisDevil hoping Eric breaks his vows so Marlena can’t be exorcised.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Ok....but DevilKristen so far has been DevilSusan having morphed. And it seems like DevilMarlena is being tied to the bed perhaps to be exorcised....so would that mean DevilMarlena morphed into DevilKristen on the bed?

I actually think Eric will bring the seriousness back to this mess...maybe. His appearance in the trailer was certainly chilling.

Is Fake Belle maybe...Jan possessed and morphed while still in her coma..?

• Love 3

Father Eric’s appearance raised the stakes of the whole promo.

That was definitely foreshadowing that Lucas was the kidnapper. And poor Lucas probably won’t get to say the devil made him do it. I hope at least Lucas/Philip bond over being insta-villains (since Phil is clearly faking his death a la Tony/Andre framing John after the original possession).Β 

• Love 1

It never occurred to me that Lucas kidnapped Sami. Β Sami said there were guards. Β  Does Lucas have money to pay for that ?Β 
that promo looked so promising. Β At least poor Doug is finally proven right. Β 

• Love 4

Love that promo.Β  Especially seeing Father Eric.Β  Β πŸ™‚

Never thought that Lucas might be Sami's kidnapper.Β  If that's true, it doesn't bode well for them getting back together as a couple.Β πŸ˜’

Happy to see MR's Jennifer back, and nice to see all the kids.Β πŸ™‚

Β 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I don't particularly like Leo especially when with how he crosses boundaries but because he's gay its "acceptable"Β  when if he was a straight character it would be the complete opposite.

It's Ron, so even if a straight character did that shit he'd probably still think it's acceptable. The man has boundary and consent issues.

I'm gonna be pissed if Lucas kidnapped Sami. But like not really lol. Like I'll see how it plays out. I mean, neither of them are leads so it's not like I really ever expect them to become a prominent couple. I just like them in scenes together so I'm looking forward to it. I just hope they don't put SamiΒ back with EJ. AS and DF have anti-chem.Β 

Β 

• Love 8

Wow. Father Eric is back. Well, that’s where his truth purpose lie to be honest. Β I wouldn’t want him back just to angst with Nicole. Β 
Β 

And yeah, his return means I’ll have to stop skipping stupid possession plot. Β 
Β 

And can Phillip really be dead? Β  I apologize to his fans but he’s been a greasy stalker with poor posture since he returned from my perspective. Β I could never route for him in any plot I saw.Β 
Β 

Β 

• Love 4

Even though I 100% believe Lucas kidnapped Sami, and in theory I don’t like it, I also don’t see it as being a definite end to the two of them as a romantic couple. Both Lucas and EJ have done worse to her before, and she’s not exactly treated them with consistent kindness either.Β 

• Love 5

I don't believe that Lucas is the kidnapper, but who knows. Also, I am tired of seeing spoilers that say something about Phillip still trying to prove that Chloe is unfaithful. Enough with that stupidity. I missed the part where he is supposed to be dead. I am sure, as most of you are, that it is another plot to get Brady away from Chloe. But, actually, he hasΒ had no purpose on this show since he appeared.Β 

Also, enough with the stupid bear. I am glad he was decapitated and now I would think is when the spoilers about Ava poisoning Rafe start.

I wonder how Stacy H feels about Eileen D continuing toΒ playΒ Kristen. She is so much better and really shows (to me), just how horrible the recast was. ED plays Kristen as a person; SH plays her and all of her personas as cartoons.

It looks like in the trailer Paulina and Abe are together in the scene, if not back together. That stinks. It also indicates that Jackee is still around, which also stinks. She is another cartoon, with her exaggerated pouting faces.

Interesting that Eric is back to save the day - unless he is another one of MarDevil's playthings. Obviously, Shawn will sleep with DevilBelle, but real Belle should realize that, as should Shawn. I had originally thought that this would be a build-up for Ben to save the day.

So, if this is the Christmas preview, does that mean that Sami is wallowing around for another month until she makes it home?Β I did like that scene with EJ and Nicole and Sami walking in.Β 

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 3
On 11/21/2021 at 2:19 PM, Retired at last said:

ETA - it sounds like the secret will be out, possibly this week, and MarDevil has to hurry to get Ben and Ciara into the woods before they hear, so that will be happening this upcoming week. But, at least Salem will know. John and Susan get rescued ( I think by Steve) and they end up in the hospital, so at least things are moving. FINALLY.

Thank you!!Β  I came here to see what the spoilers say about this stupid storyline finally being OVER.Β  I just can't with this show anymore.Β  The devil plot is an absolute snoozefest to me.Β  And DevilKristin's seduction of John was so cringeworthy... ::shudder::

• Love 6
14 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Oh look, DAYS finally remembered that Phillip is missing a leg.Β I assume heΒ fakes his disappearance/death in order to frame Brady.Β 

If only they'd also remember how many of their characters have had heart transplants, too.... but that would ruin the shirtless scenes I guess.

Did I see Melissa Reeves back in that promo too, finally?

• Love 3

Days knows how to make a promo unfortunately the actual storyline is never as good.

Eileen and MR's Jennifer both look good.

I don't like Ben in the Horton Living Room yes I know he's in the family now but still..

Although strangely its not as creepy as how Ciara sits on that Horton Couch like its no big deal despite the fact she was raped on it.Β 

I take it JJ won't be around to celebrate with his family as I don't see him. I mean I'm ok with not seeing him but I hope they at least acknowledge him like he calls or something.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I'm not sure what about the preview makes people think Lucas kidnapped Sami.

I have seen some people say that Lucas isΒ involved because he says he will come get Sami, which means he must be involved because Sami doesn’t know where she is. But it is only a 2 second promo clip so iΒ think it’s a bit hard to judge based on that snippet. Also, if they want Sami out of there they can easily just have her overhear something about her location or have Lucas magically trace her phone call.

I don’t think itΒ would make much sense for Lucas to have kidnapped her (plus, he has been one of the few people saying this disappearance is out of character for Sami), but you never know what nonsense Ron will come up with.

Didn’t AS only sign on to come back for a year? If so, it wontΒ be that much longer until she’s gone again.Β 

• Love 3

I suppose since she took time off for her movie she still has to honor the full duration of the 12 months. So...thatΒ means...4 more months of Sami? 5?

Β 

8 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I don't like Ben in the Horton Living Room yes I know he's in the family now but still..

Although strangely its not as creepy as how Ciara sits on that Horton Couch like its no big deal despite the fact she was raped on it.Β 

Neither do I and OMG I totally forgot about theΒ couch.Β 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, bubble sparkly said:

I have seen some people say that Lucas isΒ involved because he says he will come get Sami, which means he must be involved because Sami doesn’t know where she is. But it is only a 2 second promo clip so iΒ think it’s a bit hard to judge based on that snippet. Also, if they want Sami out of there they can easily just have her overhear something about her location or have Lucas magically trace her phone call.

I don’t think itΒ would make much sense for Lucas to have kidnapped her (plus, he has been one of the few people saying this disappearance is out of character for Sami), but you never know what nonsense Ron will come up with.

Didn’t AS only sign on to come back for a year? If so, it wontΒ be that much longer until she’s gone again.Β 

Given RC’s shitty track record, I wouldn’t necessarily put it past him to do this to Lucas, but yeah, you can’t really clean anything from that short part of the preview. And, yeah, it doesn’t make much sense (not that it’s stopped this show before.) Even if he kidnapped her to, like frame EJ or get her to stop loving EJ,Β there would be no reason to keep her prisoner for so long.

• Love 2

Marlena is supposed to take them on a hike in the woods and go to the cabin to prep for the baby, per what I have read. So, is MarDevil going to stay with them forever to have that baby? And, they will meet a mysterious hiker who will be the Guardian Angel Gabe, who is supposed to be from the original possession story. I am just glad that people are catching on and everyone will know soon. It can't be soon enough.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Marlena is supposed to take them on a hike in the woods and go to the cabin to prep for the baby, per what I have read. So, is MarDevil going to stay with them forever to have that baby? And, they will meet a mysterious hiker who will be the Guardian Angel Gabe, who is supposed to be from the original possession story. I am just glad that people are catching on and everyone will know soon. It can't be soon enough.

There are things called boundaries. Ben should see that his shrink has been overstepping any healthy boundaries and get her to back off.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

From SoapHub:

Susan Banks (Stacy Haiduk) attempts to sacrifice herself to save John Black (Drake Hogestyn).Β 

Damn, so it turns out Susan stabbed herself. I was sure it was gonna be a big rat, lol.

Anna DiMera (Leann Hunley) grabs an ax to free John.

Ha, I love the image of Anna wielding an ax and freeing John of his restraints.Β 

As an aside: I appreciate that SoapHub gets right to the point/spoilers and I didn't have to read poorly written filler in order to get to the spoilers like with SoapDirt.Β 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

As an aside: I appreciate that SoapHub gets right to the point/spoilers and I didn't have to read poorly written filler in order to get to the spoilers like with SoapDirt.Β 

I don’t think soapdirt even has spoilers. It’s just spec based on casting news and promos and stuff.

• Love 3

Digest Dailies

Monday, November 29
John collapses.
Maggie finds Brady at a bar.

Tuesday, November 30
EJ opens up to Nicole about his guilt.
Xander visits Susan and thanks her for telling him the truth about Sarah.

Wednesday, December 1
Gwen and Ava strike up an uneasy alliance.
Kristen gets a visit from Lani.

Thursday, December 2
Abe and Lani talk about their relationship.
Chloe confronts Philip.

Friday, December 3
Philip attacks Brady.
Paulina pours out her heart to Abe.
Eli comforts Lani after her call with Tamara.
Β 

So Xander found out about Sarah already?

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Xander visits Susan and thanks her for telling him the truth about Sarah.

Β 

53 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

So Xander found out about Sarah already?

The way I interpreted the spoiler is that Xander is referring to the time "Susan" called him to tell him Sarah & Rex were heading up to his room at the Brady Pub. I'd be shocked if Xander finds out the real truth about Sarah this coming Tuesday.

• Love 3
On 11/24/2021 at 2:04 AM, bubble sparkly said:

I have seen some people say that Lucas isΒ involved because he says he will come get Sami, which means he must be involved because Sami doesn’t know where she is. But it is only a 2 second promo clip so iΒ think it’s a bit hard to judge based on that snippet.

Speaking only for myself, that has nothing to do with why I think Lucas is the kidnapper. My sense comes from more of an overall feeling than any specific thing.

First, there's guilt by association. Lucas essentially vanished when Sami was kidnapped. When Allie ran around looking for her mother, she went to her grandparents and stepfather but not to her actual father. Lucas didn't get to come out of the "token Horton vet" closet for Thanksgiving. He doesn't appear in the Horton Christmas promo clips. He doesn't appear in the Christmas movie even though his son is the main character and the rest of Will's family (again including mother, stepfather, siblings) appears. On the rare occasion that we do see Lucas, he's generally allied with Philip, who is being set up as The Evil in the Broe/Phloe triangle. If "triangle" is the term for it, since a true triangle would have all three characters with a point of view and this triangle is about Chloe obviously loving Brady and Philip being called crazy for objecting when Chloe/Brady snuggle up in bed together.

Next, there's the structure of the Day of Days summary montage. It starts with Lucas/Sami and climaxes with Sami's kidnapping and EJ looking suspicious. Soaps love to do "the unexpected" so much that you can usually assume the reverse of whatever is implied/foreshadowed is true. It's implied that EJ, the cuckolded husband, did the kidnapping; by soap law, that means that Lucas, the other man, did the kidnapping. Especially with the added "irony" of Lucas being promo'd as the one who comes to rescue Sami... again, since he looks like the hero, he's actually the villain.

Then there's the matter of "who benefits." There are plenty of people who would be fine with locking Sami up for revenge purposes (Nicole, EJ, etc.)Β  but none of them really benefit going forward. Lucas, if he doesn't get caught, does benefit. He stopped Sami from attempting to win EJ back in the crucial period where he's regaining his life. She wasn't there to interrupt when he was making martinis and ice cream for Nicole. When Sami gets out, she'll be face to face with EJ/Nicole in bed: a scene staged exactly the same way as the scene of Lucas coming face to face with EJ/Sami in bed upon returning from prison (he'd gone in Will's place after Will shot EJ). That scene, which was also Sydney's conception scene, was essentially the pivot from Lumi to Ejami as the featured rooting couple in the original triangle, although Lumi had a few flirtations in later years.

No, Lucas as kidnapper wasn't foreshadowed. Yes, Lucas as kidnapper is out of character. Yes, Lucas as kidnapper will always make Lumi as a couple a little worse if the show wants to send them off into recurring-land together while featuring EJ as a free agent on the main show. But that's just run of the mill bad writing.

TL;DR: I don't have a smoking gun that makes me think Lucas is the kidnapper, but I think current soap tropes as a whole point at it.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Panopticon
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Β 

The way I interpreted the spoiler is that Xander is referring to the time "Susan" called him to tell him Sarah & Rex were heading up to his room at the Brady Pub. I'd be shocked if Xander finds out the real truth about Sarah this coming Tuesday.

Yep he sees Susan in hospital for some reason and thanks her for the tip back in March, then she loudly and ear piercing denies it was her which finally gets him thinkingΒ 

• LOL 1