Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Given the undead juice we know's in play, they actually could have.

And why is Leo back?  To make Sonny miserable, woo! #teamleo

I assume that he will cause trouble for Wilson. Perhaps, he may force Sonny to marry him, becoming an obstacle for them.

• Love 2
On 10/1/2018 at 4:36 PM, Apprentice79 said:

I assume that he will cause trouble for Wilson. Perhaps, he may force Sonny to marry him, becoming an obstacle for them.

I bet Sonny and Will are happy for about five minutes and before Leo pops back up.  Then, I bet he doesn’t even force Sonny to marry him.  He forces Will to marry him.

• Love 6
On 10/2/2018 at 11:46 PM, superdeluxe said:

I bet Sonny and Will are happy for about five minutes and before Leo pops back up.  Then, I bet he doesn’t even force Sonny to marry him.  He forces Will to marry him.

Why would he force Will to marry him over Sonny?  Sonny's the one who nearly killed him, Sonny's the one he already suggested marry him to solve his problems, and Sonny's the one with the access to Kiriakis bank.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

New promo:

The way Xander drawls, "Honey, I'm hooommme" is both slimy and kinda sexy.  Xander really is everything the show thought Stefan O. would be, but isn't.

Xander should have been Alexander Kiriakis, and Philip's partner in crime..

• Love 2

Eric please do not listen to Nicole. There are other options beside murder including asking Sami to lend you some money to disappear without a trace in case Nicole no longer has any more money. Plus I adore Xander and hate Nicole, so I don't want her to drag Eric down even further than she has.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

New promo:

The way Xander drawls, "Honey, I'm hooommme" is both slimy and kinda sexy.  Xander really is everything the show thought Stefan O. would be, but isn't.

Well said.  

• Love 3

Week of October 15:

Monday October 15:

Mimi pleads with Chloe to convince Lucas to reconsider his custody battle for Baby Bonnie.

The mystery patient calls out a familiar name...

Tuesday October 16:

Claire suggests to Ben they join forces to break up Tripp and Ciara.

Wednesday October 17:

Hope shares with Rafe her theory about the planted evidence.

Thursday October 18:

Sami and Eric break into Xander's warehouse.

Friday October 19:

Nicole escapes from Xander... and unknowingly stumbles upon an earth-shattering secret.

Rex Brady reappears in Salem today when Kyle Lowder returns to Days.

IMG_20181006_124030.jpg

• Love 4
On 9/29/2018 at 2:13 PM, Apprentice79 said:

Why does every Black woman who is not related to Abe has to become his love interest? I would love Ron to explore who Sheila is, before attaching her to somebody.

Especially since they rarely have chemistry with Abe. In all his years on the show, his best pairing IMO was white Nicole’s mother. But Days never strays from its racial divide when it comes to black characters for long (see the desperate attempt to pair Eli and Lani) so you already know where this is going.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

That makes no sense to me.  How did he know that Kristen was going to put her scheme into motion via Sami.

Apparently, Kristen and Xander have been working together.

• Love 2
(edited)
22 minutes ago, drtslim said:

I'm so tired of them both.

Kristen is a cartoon minus the entertainment value and Xander is a toxic missed opportunity.  They're both long past their "sell by" date.

Edited by boes
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, drtslim said:

Why would Kristen want to kill Eric, putting aside that he is Marlena's son. She seemed to be a bit remorseful for using him in her vendetta against Marlena. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Just read a tidbit that Will and Sonny renew/make their vows on Valentine's Day next year.

I read that, too.  But based on where I read it, I’m not going to believe it until it is playing out on my TV.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

So apparently Gabi is going to drug Abigail, dress her up like Gabby, then tote her over to the DiMansion.  Then she's going to hit herself in the face to try to convince people that Gabby attacked her.

Wow!  I think that Ron is going too far with Gabi.  She is becoming a cartoon like Kristen.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

So apparently Gabi is going to drug Abigail, dress her up like Gabby, then tote her over to the DiMansion.  Then she's going to hit herself in the face to try to convince people that Gabby attacked her.

Didn't Nicole do that with Lucas when they was married and claimed that Lucas hit her?

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:
9 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Didn't Nicole do that with Lucas when they was married and claimed that Lucas hit her?

Don't remember about Nicole but Sami lied that Lucas hit Will when he was drunk when they were fighting about custody. Previously Kate paid Nicole $5 million dollars to marry Lucas to improve his chances at custody.

Finally, even though they were not together at the time, Lucas smacked Sami on the face when she was feeling sorry for herself and drinking. It just happen to be when they cops witnessed it and pulled Lucas away from Sami.

• Love 4
On 10/9/2018 at 12:37 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Just read a tidbit that Will and Sonny renew/make their vows on Valentine's Day next year.

On 10/10/2018 at 12:49 AM, superdeluxe said:

I read that, too.  But based on where I read it, I’m not going to believe it until it is playing out on my TV.

Where did you both happen to read it? I thought something might happen during November sweeps, given the upcoming departures of Ali and Bryan (since Will's parents really should be there) and a teaser from Freddie. I can wait, though, just as long as it happens! :)

• Love 2
16 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Where did you both happen to read it? I thought something might happen during November sweeps, given the upcoming departures of Ali and Bryan (since Will's parents really should be there) and a teaser from Freddie. I can wait, though, just as long as it happens! :)

November would be too soon, I don't think Christopher Sean's off the show until next year.

50 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

So this article posits that Will and Sonny remarry in the same month that Paul leaves?  That's insane!

I haven't read that anywhere. My post was pure speculation, but there were a couple others who saw Valentine's day as the day they remarry. I'm still not sure where that originated.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

So this article posits that Will and Sonny remarry in the same month that Paul leaves?  That's insane!

There’s no article.  I read about Sonny and Will remarrying/renewing their vows/what the hell ever on Valentine’s Day on a gossip site.  That’s why I said I don’t trust it and won’t until I see it playing out on my TV.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Harmony233 said:

yep it looks like Nicole dies.

I don't know whether to be happy or angry they gave us those beautiful Nicole and Eric scenes last week in light of this. The only thing about this I'm looking forward to is GV delivering his eventual emmy reel.

• Love 3
(edited)

Maybe rather than Nicole dying, Show will put her into a soap coma.

No, not the one we viewers fall into when Show gets unbearably tedious, but one where Nicole is in a coma, no DNR pops up, Eric can raise Holly (what about her sister Taylor and brother Brandon?) and Show can keep her available if AZ ever decides to return?

Edited by boes
  • Love 7

From the Days Spoilers Facebook page:

Combined Spoilers for the week of 10/15

DAYS SPOILER PAGE·SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2018

Monday

Mimi pleads with Chloe to convince Lucas to reconsider his custody battle for Baby Bonnie.

The mystery patient calls out a familiar name.

Eric, Nicole, and Sami realize they are on the same track and agree to team up.

Kristen is furious when Brady admits he's been playing her.

Tuesday

Claire suggests to Ben they join forces to break up Tripp and Ciara.

Abigail suspects Gabi is up to no good.

Gabi advises Chad to have Abigail committed.

Rafe and Hope grow closer.

Abigail tells JJ that there is nothing wrong with her and she suspects Gabi is behind the wig and the texts to Stefan.

Ciara has a romantic dream about Ben.

Wednesday

Hope shares with Rafe her theory about the planted evidence.

Ciara and Tripp are thrown when they come upon Claire and Ben conspiring.

JJ shares Abby’s theory with Chad.

Stefan questions Jennifer.

Ben tells Claire that he is having second thoughts about their plan.

Determined to see her revenge plan through, Gabi takes things to the next level.

Jennifer warns Stefan to stay away from Abigail.

Thursday

Sami and Eric break into Xander's warehouse.

Stefan tells Jennifer he is certain “Gabby” is back.

Nicole prepares for her future with Eric.

Gabi tries to make Chad believe that Abigail has turned violent.

Friday

Nicole escapes from Xander... and unknowingly stumbles upon an earth-shattering secret.

Rex Brady reappears in Salem today when Kyle Lowder returns to Days.

Belle is caught in the middle between Mimi and Chloe.

Sami accuses Brady of being in cahoots with Kristen.

Days Cafe Spoilers

- Big news for Sami!

- Brady redeems himself ...

- Abigail gets it. Gabi is her enemy.

- Gabi wants Chad to lock her up!

- Jenny talks tough with Stefan.

- Claire and Ben are on the same side. Sort of.

- Ciara dreams of Romeo Ben and Hope

- now has a new evidence planting suspect!

- Hope and Rafe discuss the person of interest.

- Tripp doesn't see it coming ...

- Kristen's bold move. Her secret is out!

- Victor sides with Eve.

- Lucas slaps Bonnie with a sole custody lawsuit

- but Mimi wants her baby back!

- She begs Chloe to make Lucas back off.

- Elsewhere Eric, Sami and Nicole team up.

- The EJ plot thckens.

- Sami and Eric sneak into Xander's warehouse.

- Nicole gets away with a stunning secret.

- Belle feels torn between two friends.

- Brady confirms he used Kristen!

- Sex-ay Rex-ay is back in Salem with something ...

NBC Spoilers

- Kristen is furious when Brady admits he's been playing her.

- Mimi pleads with Chloe to convince Lucas to reconsider his custody battle for Baby Bonnie.

- Ciara has an unbidden romantic dream of Ben.

- Abigail confides to JJ she thinks Gabi set her up.

- Jennifer warns Stefan to stay away from Abigail.

- Hope shares with Rafe her theory about the planted evidence.

- Gabi tries to make Chad believe that Abigail has turned violent.

- Sami and Eric break into Xander's warehouse.

- Nicole escapes from Xander... and unknowingly stumbles upon an earth-shattering secret.

• Love 5

I’m guessing that since Abby doesn’t believe she’s relapsed into full blown DID, she doesn’t feel like she should be committed. Which, ok, I guess. I do get why Chad might feel like she should be, though. I’m going to puke if Stephan is who she turns to in order to avoid it. Good grief, Chad’s going to feel like such an ass when all is revealed. 

Also, I’m glad they are “killing” Nicole off if they can’t get AZ to return. These writers aren’t good enough to actually make you root for Eric with someone new while knowing Nicole is out there somewhere still loving him but unable to be with him. 

Nicole’s “death” is going to be on Brady in a way. In that he set that whole exiled her to Nashville, then negligently allowed a villain to get his hands on the blackmail recording to use against her thing in motion. He sucks. 

Edited by Rowan
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Rowan said:

I’m guessing that since Abby doesn’t believe she’s relapsed into full blown DID, she doesn’t feel like she should be committed. Which, ok, I guess. I do get why Chad might feel like she should be, though. I’m going to puke if Stephan is who she turns to in order to avoid it. Good grief, Chad’s going to feel like such an ass when all is revealed. 

Also, I’m glad they are “killing” Nicole off if they can’t get AZ to return. These writers aren’t good enough to actually make you root for Eric with someone new while knowing Nicole is out there somewhere still loving him but unable to be with him. 

Nicole’s “death” is going to be on Brady in a way. In that he set that whole exiled her to Nashville, then negligently allowed a villain to get his hands on the blackmail recording to use against her thing in motion. He sucks. 

How do we know that Nicole is being killed off?  Has that been established?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, bannana said:

How do we know that Nicole is being killed off?  Has that been established?

We're just speculating but there is a spoiler for next week that says "Eric desperately tries to save Nicole's life", then the next day "Eric receives devastating news about Nicole". Its not written out, but it hints at her dying.

• Love 7
On 10/15/2018 at 3:36 AM, howmanywords said:

We're just speculating but there is a spoiler for next week that says "Eric desperately tries to save Nicole's life", then the next day "Eric receives devastating news about Nicole". Its not written out, but it hints at her dying.

If she dies I'm gonna stop watching the show for a while.  I am such a fan of Nicole and of Nicole with Eric.  Why keep tempting us with "what could be", just to take it all away again?  That's what the show did when she left before.  As much as I love the character, I'd rather her not come back if they are just gonna tease us.  

It would be nice if she's just in a coma and not dead.  Either way, I hate to see her go, AGAIN.  

• Love 6
On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:36 AM, howmanywords said:

Death is so meaningless in Salem. I wish that the show would give Ericole a decent ending. I may be alone in saying this, but, while I love Ericole, I think they work better as star crossed lovers who cannot be together. You guys can throw tomatoes at me, but, that is how I feel..lol

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Death is so meaningless in Salem. I wish that the show would give Ericole a decent ending. I may be alone in saying this, but, while I love Ericole, I think they work better as star crossed lovers who cannot be together. You guys can throw tomatoes at me, but, that is how I feel..lol

No tomatoes from me.  I adore Eric and like him and Nicole.  However Eric just never seems happy when he is with Nicole.  No smiling.  His voice even changed to Eyroe mode.  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I think Eric is better off without Nicole. She always end up breaking his heart whether intentional or not.

• Love 2