Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I don't really want EJ and Sami to leave in the sense that I'm used to seeing them on the show -- there's a familiarity with them --  but I think their leaving will make it easier for me to stop keeping up with the show, because I don't really know what else there is to keep me tuning. I guess there's John trying to act in his coma.... I am sort of happy that I might wind up with better time management skills when EJ and Sami leave the show...

I'm hoping Nu-Chad will be entertaining, but he's going to be with Jordan....

I'm not looking forward to Melanie's return, although I'll laugh if she winds up with Ollie....

EJ is pretty dumb, but I guess his dumb was more compelling than Brady's, Rafe's, or Eric's.....like, I guess I could sort of buy why EJ would do stupid thing after stupid thing after stupid thing (is it because of the Dimera-ness or because Sami was charismatically convincing in driving EJ to desperate measures?), whereas I find myself questioning Brady, Rafe, and Eric's stupidity way too often. There aren't any men on the show whose dumbness can properly fill the void of EJ's dumbness.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

The SOD/SID/promo and spoilers for next week pretty much make it clear that Sami and EJ get back together.  Kissing pics in the DiMera living room, Roman walking in, spoilers about them getting closer, kissing in their bedroom on the bed, Sami in her lacy undershirt, EJ's shirt open, etc.  Uh huh.  At least one member of this board is happy. :D :D :D :D

I'm happy with this too as Ejami are the only couple on the show that have any chemistry for me. I hate how they wrote EJ propping Abby as I like EJ and Sami when it's them against the world/partners in crime. The writer's obsession with Abigail and the Hortons is sickening. 

I see that Melanie is back in November. All I could think was that at least I won't be watching them because EJ and Sami will have already left the house and I'll have nothing to compel me to watch so I won't have to listen to her whiny baby voice. 

Ugh. I guess I can only hope that when this show finally gets cancelled they undue this travesty and put Sami with Lucas, Brandon, Austin, Rafe, Rafe's brother, the mailman, one of the drug dealers that roams the park or the local hitman,

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 2

What is the true story of EJ? I wonder if this has to do with his mother.

When EJ and Sami do it, I hope Chad drags Abigail back to the house to watch them do it. Just kidding. Well, maybe not really. I hate Abigail! Her arrogance is too much for me.

Edited by bantering

I think it would be great if Chad dragged the boring twit over to the Mansion, and Chad, EJ, and the Mistress walked in on Sami having sex with Rafe.  EJ could have a meltdown, and the self-righteous hypocrite could see it.  Bonus points if Sami tells them all to get out because she and Rafe can last for hours.

• Love 1

I think it would be great if Chad dragged the boring twit over to the Mansion, and Chad, EJ, and the Mistress walked in on Sami having sex with Rafe.  EJ could have a meltdown, and the self-righteous hypocrite could see it.  Bonus points if Sami tells them all to get out because she and Rafe can last for hours.

With Sami's track record on everything blowing up in her face, it would probably be Johnny, Sidney and Allie that would walk in on her and Rafe.

But never fear! She can always blame it on her mom for being the way she is.

Edited by Sidney

From Soap Opera Digest:

DAYS is seeking a gorgeous, rugged 35-40-year-old Hispanic or Greek man to play the contract role of Ares. Ares is described as formidable, mysterious, charming and confident. The role is tentatively scheduled to begin taping in October.

It would make sense for  Susan to be mad at Sami for shooting EJ in the head (that seems like  a logical thing for a mother to be mad about), but these writers are so lame Susan will probably think Sami isn't high-class enough or something like that for EJ. I don't think it would make sense for Susan to care about the things Sami has done to Carrie or Abigail or whoever, especially considering EJ's own history with Sami's men and, Sami herself, but I could see the writers also going that route. 

I can't believe Susan is finally coming on the show when EJ is about to exit. 

Bringing Susan on has also reminded me of all the things Kristen has done to her, and therefore EJ's loyalty to Kristen, even if they are siblings and the  Dimeras are supposed to have each other's backs no matter what, now makes even less sense to me than it did before. 

Edited by bantering

How exactly DID EJ become such a DiMerra?  Did he discover his heritage by chance or did he return to Salem super psyched to embrace the bio Dad who dressed up like Elvis to coerce his Mother into bed?  Why did Susan even let him become involved with these mean mean people in the first place?

I never saw his arrival on DAYS so I don't know....

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1

We don't know how EJ became Dimera-fied.  Susan left with infant EJ to raise him in England with some guy she just met who was labled Good.  

9 years later an adult EJ shows up, the total Dimera.  No explanation given IIRC.

• Love 1

The first five minutes, she calls out EJ's name. Dumb-dumb Ben stops, but, you know, gives her a pass. Then they start again. Dun dun dun....then she calls out's Chad's name! (even though he wasn't supposed to be as good at sex as EJ). What will Ben decide?! To continue or not to continue....that is the question.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 4

I just can't with Ben's eyebrows and his Vanilla Ice hair. I can only imagine how icky his sex face will be. I am sure Ben is considered to be conventionally handsome, but for me, the sterile blankness of his expression and his weird personal style make him look like a rejected Ken Doll.  Abby is welcome to him. I will fast forward through their sex scene.

• Love 4

I'm wondering who in Melissa Archer's age range will be her potential love interest.  Rafe?  At least not Daniel, since she's his sister.  Though maybe she comes on not knowing that Daniel is her brother...

I'd like for it to be Lucas just because BD needs a story, but I still would prefer that he hook up with Zoe.

• Love 1

I just can't with Ben's eyebrows and his Vanilla Ice hair. I can only imagine how icky his sex face will be. I am sure Ben is considered to be conventionally handsome, but for me, the sterile blankness of his expression and his weird personal style make him look like a rejected Ken Doll.  Abby is welcome to him. I will fast forward through their sex scene.

You don't need to imagine. Rob Wilson already showed his sex face in that scene from the All My Children online reboot. At least we know Days won't go that far!

• Love 1

I just can't with Ben's eyebrows and his Vanilla Ice hair. I can only imagine how icky his sex face will be. I am sure Ben is considered to be conventionally handsome, but for me, the sterile blankness of his expression and his weird personal style make him look like a rejected Ken Doll. Abby is welcome to him. I will fast forward through their sex scene.

I can concur from my experience of seeing him past 2 years. He looks good with normal eyebrows and hair and not making weird faces. He looks plastic and awkward now.

Next week Ben and Abby go all the way.....they couldn't have waited another month when I'm done watching this wreck of a show so I don't have to look at Abigail's sex face AGAIN!

I don't need to be that!!! Any of that. I'm glad it's spoiled because ew. This juxtaposed with the EJami reconciliation gush fest is making me wanna vomit instead of snack at lunch time.

Edited by Petunia13

I'm shocked that they had such a high-profile character get shot in Everything Happens Here park.

Seriously, it's insane how many run-ins occur by that stupid bench.  A shame the set is so small that they can't redress it and shoot it some other way so it doesn't seem to be the only "public" location characters can run into each other, other than by the fake mall.

• Love 1

Maybe they had him shot in the park so that Abigail could reminisce with Ben, when she's mourning about all the loud conversations she had with EJ "in that spot right over there", about their affair and how they forgot to use birth control.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

*snort*

I'm hoping it's during a massive sale in the town's square, so Sami and EJ are rushing out of the crowd when the gunshot goes off.  Then we cut to Sami's "EJ???" and then a shot of Kristin, Kate, Marlena, Ciara, Hope, well, everyone and the kids just staring blankly at her and at the body on the ground with innocent "Hun??  Me???  What??" faces.

And they everyone continues shopping frantically.

• Love 3

Maybe if they want people shocked they shouldn't basically point out for months that he's in "danger" and then have people pop up like Susan saying he's in danger and then saying they'll save him. Even if EJ's shot and they say he's dead, they've already written him back in with the Susan/Stefano scenes. 

• Love 2

I don't care if EJ is dead, or dead dead so long as Sami is not with him.  I want Sami to get EJ's urn, and tell it she only reunited with him to buy her and Kate some time to figure out more ways to neutralize EJ and Stefano.  For it to be revealed that Kate/Sami are still working together along with Chad.  For Sami to have sex with Chad, which not dead EJ sees before Stefano strands him on an island.  For Kate/Sami/Chad to have a threesome.  ANYTHING would be better than seeing Sami stay with EJ.

• Love 4

My understanding is that he'll fake his death and he and Sami will leave town together with the kids, with Sami pretending that EJ is dead.

Ya know, at this point, whatever.  Everything was ruined as soon as Sami stopped working with Kate.  I just want Sami and EJ gone. I would appreciate it if they would take Abby with them or even better, kill her, but I know that's too much to hope for.

• Love 2
I wonder if EJ and Sami and the kids will wind up going to England to live with Susan.

In a way, this is kind of just-desserts for both of them.  Not only does Sami have to leave behind her friends and family (she has friends, still, right?  Kinda?) and listen to Susan prattling on and on and on for a long time...but so does EJ!  And clearly, he'd rather be dead than living with his Momma....so HA!

Karma.

Kinda.

For sure.  Kassie de Paiva tweeted a welcome to the show to her on the day her casting was announced.

Apparently Molly Burnett is good friends with Freddie Smith and his girlfriend, she's been doing the updating on their condition and there are tons of photos of her with them.

• Love 1