Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

The hardcore dislike/hate maybe..for the Daniel's character always made me laugh..i mean..ok the character kind of sucked, he was propped in a ridiculous way..but he is not the only one..and he was the best match for Nicole i think..she was less nasty/smug with him or less whitewashed like she could be with her other love interests..after that, i did not watch much of his scenes or storylines because i was not interested, it bored me..but the lashing out at his character amuse me, i admit.

Edited by pau
  • Love 2

If Deimos does come back as anything other than a ghost how are they going to explain how he laid dead on the floor for like 3 episodes (except for when he propped in a chair for Gabi to find of course).

Ugh, I say this to GH all the time too, stop adding people/bringing people back, write for the cast you already have! Drives me crazy.

Although I do make an exception for Chandler because I have missed his Will.

• Love 4

September 25-29 2017 

Monday, September 25, 2017
Sonny has a painfully honest discussion with Paul about Will. 

Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Marlena visits Eric & questions him about his feelings for Nicole. 

Chad and Abigail desperately try to track down Dario. 

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 
At Abigail's bachelorette party, Kayla & Hope confide in one another about their respective relationships. 

Thursday, September 28, 2017
Andre and Kate set new ground rules for their fake marriage. 

Friday, September 29, 2017
Julie gives Doug a romantic surprise.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

I wish I could see Afterlife Jack kick Afterlife's Dan's ass, if just because - in life - Jack was run over repeatedly (metaphorically) for the paragon of sainthood that was Dan.

So would I!

• Love 4

Since Ron has come on, we haven't really seen a beautifully written mature emotional dramatic scene. Will's return is definitely going to call for something like that, as well as whatever follows in Memphis, so I hope Ron can show another side to his writing. When I started watching again in 2012 and 2013, there were some really beautifully written scenes for Kristen and John and Kristen and Brady and Kristen and Jennifer. I haven't seen that kind of writing since and I hope when Sonny talks to Paul about Will we get something like that.

All we've had so far are scenes where character histories are referenced and past events are just sort of dropped into the sentences. That's been okay to just reestablish that the new team knows who these characters are...but I'm really hoping they can write interesting emotional beats as the huge dramatic twists come. And I'm not talking about soapy over-the-top melodramatic dialogue either. I really need to see some honest no-frills dialogue that goes to the heart of who these characters really are. I hope to see Sonny address his guilt not only over moving on but perhaps also his frustrations that Paul and Will bed one another. That's never been discussed as far as I remember. And I certainly expect Will to be dealing with some emotional issues after coming back from the dead and all.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2

Then I can't really figure this one out. There really was nothing left to do with Deimos when he was killed. The actor is good but the writing was a mess and if Nicole really was the one who bumped him off that works just fine with me. I'd say he got a pretty good closure.

• Love 1

September 25-29 2017 

Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Justin gives Abigail some good news. 

Paul gets propositioned at his bachelor party. 

Andre throws Chad an unusual bachelor party. 

A mysterious figure escapes from Bayview. 

The double wedding of Chad/Abby/Paul/Sonny is in peril. 

Gabi struggles with her recent heartbreak. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Then I can't really figure this one out. There really was nothing left to do with Deimos when he was killed. The actor is good but the writing was a mess and if Nicole really was the one who bumped him off that works just fine with me. I'd say he got a pretty good closure.

It really is a shame they wrote Deimos into the ground because I do like VI (I always have, but he really wrapped me around his finger during the PP AMC) and he could have been a good fit, but alas.

• Love 4
On 9/11/2017 at 0:51 PM, TeeVee329 said:

A "Game of Thrones"-worthy moment?

Maybe the Sonny/Sparkle/Chad/Abby nuptials become Salem's version of the Red Wedding? Or, given the show's budget, the Vaguely Beige With A Slight Rosy Undertone Wedding?

On 9/17/2017 at 1:20 PM, BlackMamba said:

Andre and Kate set new ground rules for their fake marriage. 

Also: Not enough "Ucch" in the world...

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BlackMamba said:

September 25-29 2017 

A mysterious figure escapes from Bayview. 

The double wedding of Chad/Abby/Paul/Sonny is in peril.

That's gotta be Ben.
Yay, Ben! Terrorize Abby and shed doubt on Will's death certificate.

• Love 2

I was kind of hoping Ben would come back well after Will had returned to the canvas. Part of me wondered if it maybe was Sami who interrupted the wedding. This might work out well, though. I hope they explain why Ben was at Bayview to begin with. Isn't that where Abigail was held a year and a half ago?

• Love 1

3 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

Oh, God why? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!???

giphy.gif

But this is what's kept Doug and Julie so devoted to each other all these years....Oh, but the romance of it all.....

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, boes said:

giphy.gif

But this is what's kept Doug and Julie so devoted to each other all these years....Oh, but the romance of it all.....

LMAO!!!!

• Love 1

So all this Chandler Massey build up.... Let's hope he just doesn't flit around in drunken visions and flashbacks for his entire time or I'm going to be very very upset! Did love seeing him back onscreen today though.

• Love 2

I enjoyed Will and Lucas.  This Will is new to me also.    Loved they talked about Sammy.  One thing Luca brought up when Will died was how much guilty about their fighting.   Maybe a part of him wished they could have worked it out. 

JJ was looking all grownup and handsome today.   I didn't know him and Paul were such great friends to talk about their feelings.  

Sonny wasn't very good in his scene.  I didn't feel like he missed Will at all. 

• Love 2
On 9/17/2017 at 7:43 PM, WendyCR72 said:

I wish I could see Afterlife Jack kick Afterlife's Dan's ass, if just because - in life - Jack was run over repeatedly (metaphorically) for the paragon of sainthood that was Dan.

I would pay to see this! 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, SanLynn said:

So all this Chandler Massey build up.... Let's hope he just doesn't flit around in drunken visions and flashbacks for his entire time or I'm going to be very very upset! Did love seeing him back onscreen today though.

I'm pretty sure that when (assumption) Ben interrupts the wedding, he implies that Will didn't really die. Based on interviews with Chandler, it seems they've come up with a "plausible" medical reason for Will not to have died. Then Sami comes back and they all go to Memphis to look for Will. And of course, Rolph is involved.
Speculation on my part based on interviews and some vague spoilers. So yeah,  he's an apparition at first (lucas and sonny) then a real boy! LOL

• Love 4

At this point, I'm kind of wondering how they're going to contrast the scenes with Ghost Will and Dream Will with the actual Will once he comes back into the picture. Is he just going to also tell Lucas to stop drinking and also tell Sonny to move on with his life? That would be a bit repetitive. Maybe he's going to come back and rage against them both...?

On another note, I think I'm going to avoid spoilers for a while. The show is actually kind of good and I wish I didn't know Ben was on the way...

• Love 4
16 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

On another note, I think I'm going to avoid spoilers for a while. The show is actually kind of good and I wish I didn't know Ben was on the way...

I've been thinking of trying to avoid spoilers too. I think it will be almost impossible to not be spoiled about upcoming returnees, but if we at least skip reading the weekly spoilers we won't know exactly when and how they are returning.  

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 8:33 AM, swtrgrl said:

I'm pretty sure that when (assumption) Ben interrupts the wedding, he implies that Will didn't really die. Based on interviews with Chandler, it seems they've come up with a "plausible" medical reason for Will not to have died. Then Sami comes back and they all go to Memphis to look for Will. And of course, Rolph is involved.
Speculation on my part based on interviews and some vague spoilers. So yeah,  he's an apparition at first (lucas and sonny) then a real boy! LOL

They may have come up with a plausible medical reason, except.....to be a ghost don't you have to be dead first?  So how can he appear as a ghost if he is actually alive? 

29 minutes ago, Cupcake04 said:

They may have come up with a plausible medical reason, except.....to be a ghost don't you have to be dead first?  So how can he appear as a ghost if he is actually alive? 

But he's not a ghost, he's a hallucination! In Lucas' conversation with "Will," it's clear that he's in Lucas' mind, not a ghost.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Cupcake04 said:

Will isn't a ghost, he's a drunkard's hallucination.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, plurie said:

But he's not a ghost, he's a hallucination! In Lucas' conversation with "Will," it's clear that he's in Lucas' mind, not a ghost.

Thanks guys for clearing that up for me.. I haven't watched yet this week and was going off of old spoilers where people were saying he was a ghost and I was like wait, he can't be a ghost!. lol I am looking forward to watching becuase this Will is new to me, even though he's the old Will. I only started watching again for the 50th so only know the Will that got off-ed by Ben. Curious to see how the re-film looks cuz they replayed that death scene so many times I remember it vividly it will be strange to see it with a differnt actor.  I am also looking forward because what little I did see of that Will actor I did not like!

• Love 1

I'm curious as to whether they refilmed some part of the Wilson wedding. It was such a big deal that Chandler was replaced for that...and since they've already had Sonny quote his vows and Paul talk about the event, it seems possible.

But is Freddie too much older to plausibly reshoot it for a flashback?

40 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'm curious as to whether they refilmed some part of the Wilson wedding. It was such a big deal that Chandler was replaced for that...and since they've already had Sonny quote his vows and Paul talk about the event, it seems possible.

No, Freddie looks the same. They did flashbacks of Bo and Hope wedding with the Bo recast. When Hope came back from the dead. It paled in comparison with the real one with Peter.

I also remember the show redid a scene with Chandler's younger  brother playing Will coming home drunk. The original scene was played by mophead Will. Lucas was fearful that Will would inherit his alcoholism. Days love flashbacks, they always recreate flashbacks with recasts.

Nothing, is as ridiculous, as Susan Lucci, playing Erica, as a 14 year old in a flashback..lol.. Freddie will be fine. The Wilson wedding was 3 years ago.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

...but if we at least skip reading the weekly spoilers we won't know exactly when and how they are returning.

See, I actually want to know when to tune in - I just don't want to know what's happening. It's like I wish someone would just nudge me and let me know to tune in because they know I'm waiting for Susan or Sami or Kristen or Stefano to be mentioned or featured LOL.

I also remember the show redid a scene with Chandler's younger  brother playing Will coming home drunk.

Yeah I think I saw that clip.

They reshot the Bope wedding with Robert Kelker-Kelly?? Clip please!

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

See, I actually want to know when to tune in - I just don't want to know what's happening. It's like I wish someone would just nudge me and let me know to tune in because they know I'm waiting for Susan or Sami or Kristen or Stefano to be mentioned or featured LOL.

Yeah I think I saw that clip.

They reshot the Bope wedding with Robert Kelker-Kelly?? Clip please!

The just showed a 30 second clip of Faux Bo and Hope in a set that was black, reciting their vows. It was nothing special. There were other recreated flashbacks with them from Bope's past.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
On 9/19/2017 at 2:51 PM, Silver Raven said:

There's is going to be a Sonny vision of Will, too?  I was hoping that would happen.

Yeah. Like Lucas' visions of Will, it will be Sonny's subconscious musings, I'm sure. Justification for moving on with Paul, etc..

19 hours ago, Cupcake04 said:

Answered already. :-) 

13 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I also remember the show redid a scene with Chandler's younger  brother playing Will coming home drunk. The original scene was played by mophead Will. Lucas was fearful that Will would inherit his alcoholism. Days love flashbacks, they always recreate flashbacks with recasts.

Christian Massey did a great job, IMO. 

I'm not sure how I feel about a reshoot of the wedding. that was an historic event. The death scene? Sure, since it's giving the reason why Will isn't dead (presumably). The wedding? No. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, swtrgrl said:

I'm not sure how I feel about a reshoot of the wedding. that was an historic event. The death scene? Sure, since it's giving the reason why Will isn't dead (presumably). The wedding? No. 

I doubt that the show would reshoot the whole wedding, just Wilson saying their vows, in a black set, like they did with Bo and Hope, when Bo was recast..

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, swtrgrl said:

Still don't want that. They did this. They're the ones who fired Chandler for wanting to go back to school. They recast quickly knowing this was headed for a wedding. I get the reasoning. I just still hate it.

I understand, but, don't be surprise if Wilson has a second wedding, on a smaller scale. The show has a history of doing that, all of their main couples have had many weddings for one reason or another. Steve/Kayla have had 3 weddings, with their first one being iconic. The same for Bo/Hope, Jack/Jennifer, Kim/Shane, Justin/Adrienne..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

II just couldn't enjoy the wedding because of how nervous and unsure of himself Guy looked at the altar. There we had the show's star, Marlena, marrying the two characters in the huge historical moment, and it was written all over his face that this was Guy's first day of shooting practically. If they can at least cut back and forth between Chandler and Freddie wearing tuxes and pull that wall from the Kiriakis living room out of storage (I was surprised to see Freddie even reference the wall the other day because it's the one we never get to see as the audience and there's supposedly a window in it too!) then that would make me very happy.

18 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

A lot of makeup, a good haircut, odd lighting angles, and some filters on the camera could make anyone look ten years younger.

Reading a spoiler on Twitter that Paul's bachelor party features a male stripper who "turns out to be somebody from his past".  So it's gotta be...is it Derrick?  That's the guy Paul was (lamely) dating (mostly off-screen) before him and Sonny got back together?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1