Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

On 11/25/2017 at 0:13 PM, mamadrama said:

We have Directv Now. $30 a month,no contract, and I watch 90DF live.

Isn't it great? That's basically what I have too, but I got in a year ago and have the biggest package ($35) plus $5 a month for HBO. Also have Netflix, OTA, and this is plenty. The other streaming providers (Hulu, Amazon, etc.) just didn't have everything I wanted. The only thing I miss is a DVR :(

32 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Molly needs to help Nicole find the bra of her dreams. Someone needs to help contain them. They are all over the place and Azan seems annoyed.

While she’s at it, Molly can also get Jill Duggar Dillard and her breeder termite queen of a mother a decent fitting bra!  Off show topic, I know, but a decent fitting bra does wonders for one’s appearance and posture. Ample women no longer have to settle for ugly Ill fitting bras, so why should any other woman?

• Love 6

Oh, Josh. Sad Josh. If you have an infinite bank account and unlimited money you wouldn’t have had to shop for a bride in another country. Heck, if you had any money at all, you wouldn’t be so worried about all the lies you probably told Aika about how well you’d provide for her. 

• Love 2

Nicole & Azan have a big fight. David's drinking concerns Annie. Andrei sets his rules for Elizabeth's bachelorette party. Luis worries about the death of his single life. Evelyn's family begins to see the real David. Josh's friend has doubts about Aika.

Could Elizabeth's sisters be any bitchier? Andrei was just laughing and smiling through the whole thing. 

Oh Annie you are so sweet. Run, run away fro. David poor. He was acting like an asshole when he was drunk and cameras were rolling. I can only imagine how bad he is when no one is watching. 

Shut up Evelyn. Claremont is not the center if the universe. The apples are better than anywhere else. Whatever. 

• Love 23

First, I have to say is who is going to end up in divorce first. My money is on Poor David and Annie. Nicole and HasAzan is not even in the running. 

BTW - when she was pushing HasAzan and you can see his shorts, I was silently singing: "I see Paris, I see France, I see Hassan's underpants!" (ok, I'll see myself out).

Last one in my opinion is Andrei and Libby. She’s going to put up with that shit till it gets overwhelming with the kids. Then she’s going to dump his controlling ass.

• Love 5

David Spain, what do you see in your young bride? She has barely travelled, has no desire to go anywhere outside her hometown. There is much more to life than Claremont. If you wish to stay there, find a guy in a neighboring town. You are missing out on so many wonderful experiences.

Annie, find some sort of support system. David Poor is not going to stop drinking.

Nicole, go home and stop acting like a 2 year old. Let Azan go.

Elizabeth, have a heart to heart talk with Andrei. If he is controlling, you will eventually walk. If you are even able to do so. Some might be cultural differences but if he tells you what to do and sets curfews, recognize the red flags and re-evaluate marriage.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Did Nicole just compare herself to Trump?

Think she was saying she was accused of being "racist" according to Moroccans because Trump was President. At least I think that was what she way saying.

• Love 12
Just now, ALittleShelfish said:

OMG the "will you talk to me? come talk to me. Why won't you talk to me? I just want to talk. why won't you talk to me? will you talk to me? never ends, does it?  Just drive her to the airport and put us all out of her misery.  

I'm amazed that Azan held it together. 

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Nicole's reasoning is just, huh?? 

Her reasoning is of a person that is highly manipulative and yes abusive. Blaming others for her actions and then saying they are supposed to treat her like a queen after she was the one who cheated. 

Edited by eggsnbacon
  • Love 17
6 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

What does Friend David Poor (Chris) do for a living and what kind of blackmail does David Poor have on Chris? Houses in LA are pricy,  and those were nice digs.

Apparently Friend of David Poor spent some time in the NFL.  I don't know if that's where he made his $$, but there's something a bit fishy about all of his "business" deals and I also am curious how he's able not only to support his family, but also broke ass David.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, eggsnbacon said:

Think she was saying she was accused of being "racist" according to Moroccans because Trump was President. At least I think that was what she way saying.

Yes and I feel sorry for her in this case. She does want to spend time with him and I've been in situations where it seems like you can't say anything right. It's very upsetting, especially when you want approval from your fiancé's family and they blame you for Trump or whatever they feel like holding against you personally at that time. Nicole isn't perfect but its not like Azan is super attentive. She probably does feel depressed and alone. He's probably only around for filming. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, zoemom said:

Apparently Friend of David Poor spent some time in the NFL.  I don't know if that's where he made his $$, but there's something a bit fishy about all of his "business" deals and I also am curious how he's able not only to support his family, but also broke ass David.

David Poor has his own backstory, and it's not good. Check it out.

• Love 3