Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Neighbors from Hell

• Start Topic

Yeah.  I am in for this season.  So very in.  

I loved how everything got turned in on Ally.  She got away with killing her mexican employee because of the stand your ground law but then protesters "her people" protested her.   By the way her shrink is looking more and more creepy.  He is so going to be a killer clown or something to that nature.

I am starting to think everyone is wrong about Ivy.  That she isn't a bad guy and more just an exasperated wife of someone who is spiraling out of control.  The scene where she found last weeks bathroom romp between Ally and Winter was very well done.  Plus with the cop there thinking Ally is completely bat shit insane works to the shows benefit.   

My guess is that the season is going to continue the downward spiral of Ally (and I LOVE a good downward spiral which is probably why I adore this season so much) with Kai being the only source of real comfort for Ally.   And irony being Republican soundbites.  

God I love this season.  If it keeps going on like this it may turn into my favorite yet.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 17

A few random thoughts...

Am I a terrible person if I laughed at this line?:  ...a lesbian George Zimmerman.

This may have been suggested in earlier posts, but I think that psychiatrist is in on this with Kia and may actually be the true cult leader, not Kia. So many are slaves to prescription drugs.

How much revenue do they generate from that restaurant? Their house is huge and amazing!

So, that spray killed only birds? Strange.  Green spray...and green ice cream. Why was Ally the only one who got it fed to them? I think Ivy is in on this. But I think she is compromised and maybe not 100% 'in'. I also think she and Winter are lovers.

Two instances of the F word. Wow.

Nothing is more dangerous than a humiliated man (or to that effect). Naked guy in their living room said he was humiliated. 

Cult. Kia is becoming folks' savior. Will he become Ally's savior? I hope not.

Everything is somebody else's fault from now on..... said Kia.  When Ivy saw that naughty video of Winter and Ally.... she said something about things being Ally's fault -- I think Kia has already gotten to Ivy.  Ivy has very passive reactions to a lot of this sh_t that is going on.

I laughed when Ally yelled at the chemical guy: "I want to speak to your supervisor!"  Haha.  Also at, "You need to calm UP!"

Good episode. I hope in the end Ally and Oz kick ass!!

Edited by mansfolly
Have I spelled Kai incorrectly?
  • Love 8

This was a good episode more of the stuff I was interested minus the guinea pig.

Evan Peters was great. He had great moments and lines.  "You're so fucking irritating" good one.

Is Meadow really gone? Does Kia want Harrison to think she is gone?

Still don't like Ally though I see now how she will become drawn to Kai.

I laughed when Kia parted the group lol.

• Love 3

I'm ready for Ally to die a tragic shocking death and for Billy Eichner to take over as lead. Still love me some Sarah Paulson but good gravy is Ally not a rootable lead. Maybe that's Ryan Murphy's point? 

Meadow and Harrison confronting Ally with the sombreros had me falling off the couch. So wrong and yet they spoke no lies. The way Pedro's death was just shrugged off by Ally, Ivy, and the cop was galling and being blamed for his own death sickening. It wasn't his fault he was killed because he approached the house in the dark, the house Ivy sent him to.

Why is everyone confessing to Kai of all people?

This was a slap happy episode. Harrison, Meadow, and Ally all got the slap.

This was also a ' I am too through with you p, Ally!' Episode. Everyone from the psychiatrist to Ozy to Meadow were rolling their eyes at her and sick of her shit.

Ally was literally seconds away from saying ' I have Mexican friends!' wasn't she? 

I knew Winter's seduction would come out but not that quick and not in that way.

Ozy is also making it hard to root for him when he runs into a house marked for death looking for his guinea pig and then runs into the neighbor's house even though it's covered in blood. 

Loved Ally telling the cop that her fight with her wife wasn't his business when given her state of mind and the tension and rising voices, it sure as hell was an escalating domestic dispute with a child involved, so yes, he was right to be like WTF is going on?  Glad he checked in with Ivy before leaving although she was the one who in fact assaulted Ally with the slap. But Ally has skated on a questionable killing, threatening to kill two people, and a host of incidents that scream psychosis and yet she walks free.

• Love 9

Psychologist, hot police guy, and weird neighbor are in the cult of Kai.

sorry, but this episode was the nail in the coffin for  me ( pun intended). I can't think of the name for the phobia but I have a fear of being buried alive, I couldn't watch the opening scene. 

I've watched every single season of AHS but this one has not interested me. I don't find a women and child being terrorized every week entertaining. And Mr. Guinea in the microwave! Blech! The rest of it has been a big WTF to me.

hopefully I'll like the season after this one . 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

I'm ready for Ally to die a tragic shocking death and for Billy Eichner to take over as lead. Still love me some Sarah Paulson but good gravy is Ally not a rootable lead. Maybe that's Ryan Murphy's point? 

Meadow and Harrison confronting Ally with the sombreros had me falling off the couch. So wrong and yet they spoke no lies. The way Pedro's death was just shrugged off by Ally, Ivy, and the cop was galling and being blamed for his own death sickening. It wasn't his fault he was killed because he approached the house in the dark, the house Ivy sent him to.

Why is everyone confessing to Kai of all people?

This was a slap happy episode. Harrison, Meadow, and Ally all got the slap.

This was also a ' I am too through with you p, Ally!' Episode. Everyone from the psychiatrist to Ozy to Meadow were rolling their eyes at her and sick of her shit.

Ally was literally seconds away from saying ' I have Mexican friends!' wasn't she? 

I knew Winter's seduction would come out but not that quick and not in that way.

Ozy is also making it hard to root for him when he runs into a house marked for death looking for his guinea pig and then runs into the neighbor's house even though it's covered in blood. 

Loved Ally telling the cop that her fight with her wife wasn't his business when given her state of mind and the tension and rising voices, it sure as hell was an escalating domestic dispute with a child involved, so yes, he was right to be like WTF is going on?  Glad he checked in with Ivy before leaving although she was the one who in fact assaulted Ally with the slap. But Ally has skated on a questionable killing, threatening to kill two people, and a host of incidents that scream psychosis and yet she walks free.

Because she's being gaslighted. The cop is in on it. they work her up into a petrified state, give her a gun, send poor Pedro her way when she's terrified and toting that gun. 

• Love 7

Kai looks really creepy up close.  When he suddenly appeared in Ally's window, it made me jump.  Has the actor always looked this deranged?
I guess Kai set the mob on the restaurant?  They parted the crowd like he was a deranged Messiah.

I was laughing big time when the neighbors showed up at Ally's place in sombreros.  I was on the floor when he threw the Taco Bell coupons at her. 

Why are they still letting Winter be the babysitter?  She abandoned Ally, let a creepy guy in the house, and accepted a strange gift from the neighbors. 

The therapist is definitely in on this, he set up his client to be killed and had the smiley face pins on his desk.

• Love 18

Winter still not fired.  Okay.

I have to give Ally something I did laugh when she was starting to roll down the window but stopped when Kia told her she was strong and right.

Evan Peters can look creepy in a heartbeat his naturally dark eyes help.

Edited by ShadowHunter
  • Love 6

I was on the floor when he threw the Taco Bell coupons at her. 

Yes! Same here.

Why are they still letting Winter be the babysitter?

Because Ivy is already in on the gaslighting.

Are we being fooled? Is Ally in on it after all....? 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Anela said:

Because she's being gaslighted. The cop is in on it. they work her up into a petrified state, give her a gun, send poor Pedro her way when she's terrified and toting that gun. 

I agree she's being gaslighted but we don't know who is in on it and who isn't. In fact I'm beginning to suspect there are at least two competing groups pulling the strings. 

The cop hanging out with Meadow and Harrison could be a red herring. We think he could be associated with the shenanigans when he may just be trying to bang Harrison. Taken at face value and the cop being on the up and up, Ally's action are concerning but there is also the commentary that Ally despite her increasingly outwardly dangerous behavior is enjoying the cushion of white privledge. Had she been a black woman or the cop investigating been black, she'd be getting some serious side eye and may have already been forced to 'voluntarily' commit herself to avoid jail.

No doubt she's been drugged and/or given something to make her suggestible and vulnerable. The spraying is the obvious exposure, but she's also eaten a host of specially prepared items by Ivy and last week had the candles and the bath salts and her doctor- who we know is shady- has tried to prescribe her who knows what under the guise of prescription medication. 

But then Ally could have serious mental issues and be gaslighted. As the old saying goes, just because she's paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't after her!

Actually just realized if Ally does get committed would we see an Asylum crossover? If they were somehow able to sneak in Zachary Quinto somehow making a cameo that would be amazing. 

• Love 10
11 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

I loved how everything got turned in on Ally.  She got away with killing her mexican employee because of the stand your ground law but then protesters "her people" protested her.   By the way her shrink is looking more and more creepy.  He is so going to be a killer clown or something to that nature.

I am starting to think everyone is wrong about Ivy.  That she isn't a bad guy and more just an exasperated wife of someone who is spiraling out of control.  The scene where she found last weeks bathroom romp between Ally and Winter was very well done.  Plus with the cop there thinking Ally is completely bat shit insane works to the shows benefit.   

My guess is that the season is going to continue the downward spiral of Ally (and I LOVE a good downward spiral which is probably why I adore this season so much) with Kai being the only source of real comfort for Ally.   And irony being Republican soundbites.  

God I love this season.  If it keeps going on like this it may turn into my favorite yet.  

I am with you all the way!!! Might be my favorite season so far. ***still got my eye on Ivy, I don't think she is as innocent as we are being led to believe.

Edited by GoneGirl
Wanted to add one more comment.
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, mansfolly said:

Two instances of the F word. Wow.

I counted 7 lol. They are just letting it all

out this season! ? I mean I am 100% a potty mouth but this season is one titty away from being an HBO show. 

Edited by novemberjenny
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, peridot said:

Kai looks really creepy up close.  When he suddenly appeared in Ally's window, it made me jump.  Has the actor always looked this deranged?

His face looked a little puffy, I thought it might have been from the beating he took.

I was surprised the ladies weren't more concerned that there was a camera in their bathroom posting to the internet.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Last Time Lord said:

*Adds Therapist to list of characters that are Shady AF*

Definitely. I didn't feel it before, but this ep my bad guy radar was strong.
As soon as we saw Mr Guinea, I knew his days were numbered. It's movie trope #15. I had to look away quickly at the microwave scene.Did he explode? Aw...and yuck

When Oz wouldn't show Ally what was on his computer, I thought it was going to be that murder video that Winter showed him. Never though it would be a hidden camera footage of Ally and Winter.  Ally is NOT going be good on her own in the big house.  btw- their kitchen is HUGE? It's almost the size of my little house.

Enjoyed this ep, it moved along nicely.

Edited by Valny
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, AnimeMania said:

I was surprised the ladies weren't more concerned that there was a camera in their bathroom posting to the internet.

Ally was concerned, but Ivy was upset that Ally cheated with Monotone Winter, which is the dumbest takeaway from watching that video. Even if Ivy is gaslighting Ally it's not a statement that passes the smell test if Ally mentions it to someone not in on any conspiracy. Here are the actual facts that have been acknowledged by more than Ally and Ivy:

• a man was killed in Ally and Ivy's restaurant;
  • Ally killed one of their employees;
  • someone is gassing Ally and Ivy's home;
  • someone has painted the smiley face on Ally and Ivy's home;
  • someone has been harassing them by sending men to their house to assualt them;
  • someone broke into their house and killed their son's pet; and
  • someone had a camera inside their house without their knowledge.

Ivy's conclusion that Ally is a mentally unstable cheater is basically not supported by the facts above. Ivy had just seen the pet killed brutally and sees this video, Ivy's first concern should be safety. Cheating should be the last thing on her mind.

I don't know why I'm watching because I think this is an extremely problematic season. If Ally is being gaslit, it's because she continues to make a bunch of dumb privileged White lady decisions. She continues to be entitled and imperious.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 7

I thought for sure when Ally unmasked the chemical guy, it was going to be the shrink.  I still think it was him.

Speaking of the chemicals, Ally was remarkably calm about swallowing that green poison. Yeah there was so much other stuff going on, but I still expected her to be wallowing in that too  like she will still die even if the clowns don't get her yada yada.

There were some real funny lines in this one to ease some of the tension with the Taco Bell coupons and the line about someone having a drinking problem onRreal Housewives.  Memo though that Kai doesn't like his time being wasted or played for a fool.  He's still giving me Joker-ish vibes. But I think the shrink is the puppet master.

As far as I'm concerned, this ep had just the right amount of Winter.

I'm impressed with Billy Eichner. I wasn't sure he could pull off something like this, but he's a highlight.

Oh and I don't totally trust Oz. Kid may well know more than he says. Plus why hasn't he been send to one of his Grandmas or something?

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Anela said:

She told her son he could keep the Guinea pig, and they killed it. That isn't white lady syndrome. People don't make the best decisions when they're wound up like that. 

I never said having the guinea pig killed was white lady syndrome. But marching into the home of the neighbors that you suspect are unhinged, who put up Craigslist ads to harass you, broke into your house, and killed your son's pet sure is. Heading to the neighbors is especially stupid because she knows they have guns and she had been told about the "stand your ground law." Thinking that you can "explain" your side to the crowd of protestors who think that you are a privileged bigot who got away with murder is privileged white lady syndrome.

I get that Ally is upset, but these are actions of an imperious idiot.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 13
14 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I never said having the guinea pig killed was white lady syndrome. But marching into the home of the neighbors that you suspect are unhinged, who put up Craigslist ads to harass you, broke into your house, and killed your son's pet sure is. Thinking that you can "explain" your side to the crowd of protestors who think that you are a privileged bigot who got away with murder is nice white lady syndrome.

I didn't understand her driving up to the protesters. Although I find it interesting that a terrified mother, trying to protect her child, is being seen that way. She didn't even see who it was - it was dark. But I thought that was stupid. 

If someone's harassment included a child that way, I would do that, too.  Gaslighting isn't interesting to me, and the cop seems to be in on it. I'd like to see her get her own back on these people. Scaring her enough that she wants a gun - to protect her child - and then setting someone up to get shot. 

Edited by Anela
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Anela said:

I didn't understand her driving up to the protesters. Although I find it interesting that a terrified mother, trying to protect her child, is being seen that way. She didn't even see who it was - it was dark. But I thought that was stupid. 

If someone's harassment included a child that way, I would do that, too.  Gaslighting isn't interesting to me, and the cop seems to be in on it. I'd like to see her get her own back on these people. Scaring her enough that she wants a gun - to protect her child - and then setting someone up to get shot. 

Ally showed complete lack of self awareness by driving up to the protesters.  I don't think she did anything fundamentally wrong with the shooting.  It was a tragic accident but her reaction to it is what is interesting.  I don't think she did anything wrong but people were angry at her and confronting them served no purpose but making them angrier.  Well would have except they were probably plants by Kai.  Still my point stands.

I am really enjoying the season but I am having my own problems explaining why.  It has all the Ingredients of what I adore in horror.  I actually love psychological thrillers plus unrealiable leads.  Sarah Paulson is awesome and Ryan Murphy just gets me.

i like the idea of one thing turning into another through strife.  And Ally turning into something else or maybe into what she really truly is is interesting to me.

Not sure if I am explaining it well but this season is mostly working for me.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 10

I wasn't really on the shrink-as-bad-guy train before last nite, now it seems a dead sure thing he is. I also don't think Ivy is in on anything, at least not yet.

Why did Ally never mention that Billy Eichner had told her, on the night the power went out, that it was also out in like 8 other states and was a terrorist attack? And I'm completely confused by Billy and Wife, whose name I just forgot: they're Obama hating gun freak conspiracy theorists but are all up in arms about their 'racist' next door neighbor. Just part of the gaslighting?

I knew poor fat sweet little Mr. Guinea was doomed, no animals are ever safe on shows like this, which I truly hate. Kept my eyes shut thru pretty much all of that.

Ivy could tell Winter was 'fingering' Ally in that video, just that quickly? I understand being outraged and freaked out, but yeah, the bigger picture is that somebody put a camera in their bathroom.

Ally devolving, thru panic and fear, into what she formerly hated is interesting.

I'm liking this season. but don't listen to me, I loved Roanoke. Is Lily Rabe set to show up this season? She seems like the very best kind of culty girl around.

• Love 8

It wasn't my favourite and I knew the poor guinea pig was done for but it had some moments though.

Kai's scenes with Harrison and Meadow and the opening scene were the best moments along with the last scene.

Ally might be getting gaslighted by everyone but she's still grating on me a tad and I can see why Ivy is tiring of her too. I do think though they'll end up cheating on each other the way things are panning out or even worse.

Winter should be fired but apparently they won't fire. Ugh.

Therapist seemed to be in on the cult thing too and the detective and Harrison might be a thing too.

Next week's episode looks a lot better though, 6/10

• Love 2

I think a bit of personal experience is getting to me with this. I should have put it off until I was feeling better. I almost stopped watching Asylum, because my life was crazy and turning in on me at the time. 

I would love to see her vindicated, but they'll probably turn her into a real monster. I think Ivy is in on it, just because she's too calm about everything but Ally. too quick to dismiss her feelings, too. 

Edited by Anela
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Anela said:

Agreed, but I'm pretty sure that's a function of Ryan Murphy's fondness for hyperbole over anything remotely approaching logical or consistent characterization.  

What I was most curious about was, who DID send the inappropriate green chemical-spraying truck?  It could be what is in the neighbors' barrels, but who gets access to that kind of machinery, which I'm sure costs even to rent?  (And would you eat "mint green tea" ice cream forked at you by anyone, after the spraying incident?)

• Love 4
5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

someone had a camera inside their house without their knowledge.

I can't tell if they know or don't know if they have cameras in the house. Oz mentioned something about knowing the password which might have just been for gaining full access to the internet. If they know about the cameras why haven't they checked for clown sightings or spying on that fool Winter while she is alone with your kid. If they don't know about the cameras, there is no way that randomly surfing the internet would lead you to your own camera's feed and to a (very specific) stored video of you in the bathtub. That can only be deliberately placed in your path (Oz thought it was a virus) in the same manner as how your address might be deliberately placed on craigslist soliciting sex acts. Both of these things might be able to be traced back to the source by the police.

• Love 2

This may have been suggested in earlier posts, but I think that psychiatrist is in on this with Kia and may actually be the true cult leader, not Kia. 

He did have little happy-face buttons on his desk when he was on the phone with Ally, so I assume we're supposed to come to this conclusion.

I actually liked Ally's "I've had it!" moment! Sure, not the best course of action in real life but I thought she was pretty kick-ass about it. Also, these people are Lori Grimes levels of not keeping a close eye on their kid in times of turmoil, haha!

Edited by TattleTeeny
WHOOPS! Peridot beat me to it!
  • Love 12

I've thought that the psychiatrist has been in on it since the first episode. Ally detailed her fears to him in a way that I'm not sure that she's done with Ivy. I think that Ivy is in on it as well but I think it's because of the psychiatrist that the cult knows the super specific fears that she has so that they've been able to exploit them. 

What I'm unsure of is who the true cult leader is. Is it Kai or is it the psychiatrist? Or maybe some other character altogether and they're just in the cult. I wouldn't be surprised if Kai learned his finger technique from the psychiatrist. 

I'm also curious as to how many people are in this cult. Were the protesters who parted for Kai members of the cult or did he just pay them to be there and follow his instructions? 

The couple who were buried alive in the beginning--who else would know about that specific fear of the woman's other than the psychiatrist? 

17 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

I can't tell if they know or don't know if they have cameras in the house. Oz mentioned something about knowing the password which might have just been for gaining full access to the internet. If they know about the cameras why haven't they checked for clown sightings or spying on that fool Winter while she is alone with your kid. If they don't know about the cameras, there is no way that randomly surfing the internet would lead you to your own camera's feed and to a (very specific) stored video of you in the bathtub. That can only be deliberately placed in your path (Oz thought it was a virus) in the same manner as how your address might be deliberately placed on craigslist soliciting sex acts. Both of these things might be able to be traced back to the source by the police.

Is it possible that Ivy wasn't concerned about the cameras being in their house because she thinks that Ally and Winter were deliberately filming the scene? I think that Ivy is in on all of this but if she isn't, then maybe she wasn't concerned about that part of it because she thinks that Ally and Winter were responsible. 

The fact that Ivy's password is 'clownz' is a huge red flag unless that laptop was supposed to be Winter's and if that's the case wouldn't Ally and Ivy both be more concerned about that little reveal? It's too much of a coincidence. 

9 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

This season is SO, SO much better than the non scary lamefest that was Roanoke. I *hated* the format of that season because we knew everyone would survive until we got to the last two episodes. This season is scary because it feels like anything can happen and there isn't a supernatural element. It's just a bunch of humans doing fucked up things to each other. 

The humor for this season has been great so far and I hope it continues. I totally laughed at the Real Housewives line and at small things like the psychiatrist telling her that they're out of time like he's totally bored with the conversation. 

I'm curious as to why Meadow (I think that's her name?) was killed. Was it because Kai didn't think that he could get anything useful out of her anymore? What if she'd wanted her husband dead? Would it not have been an option because Kai needs him more? 

9 hours ago, ShadowHunter said:

Winter still not fired.  Okay.

Ivy continues to protect her. I'm guessing that they're lovers. 

• Love 6

Ivy continues to protect her. I'm guessing that they're lovers. 

I'm probably way off but Ivy does seem to be super-concerned about their business (not that she shouldn't be, of course, but I feel like that point is being deliberately made?). To keep that up and running during Ally's meltdowns, she needs someone (anyone!) to care for Oz. Maybe that's part of why she is so willing to turn a blind eye to Winter's "quirks"? Maybe...though she doesn't seem to view the kid as any kind of hindrance, so who knows?

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, luna1122 said:

I'm guessing that Ivy (unless she IS in on everything) will likely not want to keep Ivy around now that she's seen that video.

I am guessing you mean Winter the babysitter.  I am more likely thinking that Winter will show up to "pick up her things" and Ivy will catch her and Ally in a compromising position that will make Ally look like a predator and possibly make Winter into a victim  and throw Ally out leaving Ally with nowhere to go but into the loving and open arms of Kai. 

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 3

yipes. yeah, winter. edited to fix that.

1 minute ago, Chaos Theory said:

I am guessing you mean Winter the babysitter.  I am more likely thinking that Winter will show up to "pick up her things" and Ivy will catch her and Ally in a compromising position that will make Ally look like a predator and possibly make Winter into a victim  and throw Ally out.  

I got a kick out of Adina Porter's character, because the way they had her character's name listed and the way she said it made it seem like her full name was Beverly Hope Reporting--not Beverly Hope, Reporting.

Anyway, if the psychiatrist isn't in on it it's the biggest red herring ever.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, AnimeMania said:

Oz was talking about using the parental block password for their WiFi. If you rewatch the bath scene again, you'll notice Sad Trombone Winter surreptitiously set up her iPhone to record the bath tub. Oz used the link that Animate Meh Winter sent to him to watch the video.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

I am guessing you mean Winter the babysitter.  I am more likely thinking that Winter will show up to "pick up her things" and Ivy will catch her and Ally in a compromising position that will make Ally look like a predator and possibly make Winter into a victim  and throw Ally out leaving Ally with nowhere to go but into the loving and open arms of Kai. 

I like this theory!

38 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Oz was talking about using the parental block password for their WiFi. If you rewatch the bath scene again, you'll notice Sad Trombone Winter surreptitiously set up her iPhone to record the bath tub. Oz used the link that Animate Meh Winter sent to him to watch the video.

That would make it super obvious who did this, even if Ally and Winter were taping the scene for their own purposes, there is no way that Ally would have let OZ be able to access it from his laptop.

I like how this season isn't as heavy handed as the previous ones. It has some levity and just the right amount of actual comedy.

I was glad to see Laura Allen, she's such a powerful actress as seen in The 4400 and Dirt, just to name a few. But I also was sad, since it was obvious she would be there just to get killed in the opening.

So the therapist is obviously in on, as probably is the cop too it. But I've started to doubt that Ivy isn't.

How long was the guinea pig in the microwave? Did the clowns wait till Ivy and Ally walked in, then turned the microwave on and ran away?

My biggest problem with this episode was, that at some point it was getting repetitive and lazy. "Oh, we're here and look what's happening there. Oh now we're looking at that, but how about this thing happening right here? Oh and what's that?"

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

That would make it super obvious who did this, even if Ally and Winter were taping the scene for their own purposes, there is no way that Ally would have let OZ be able to access it from his laptop.

Which is why Oz had to use the password that he figured out after shoulder surfing Ivy to turn off the parental block.