Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: The Sip-N-See Stand Off

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, SCS said:

Ah well that makes sense but it's also not what you posted upthread (look up, you'll see it) which was --

-- hence the disconnect. Glad that's straightened out. LOL

Yes, but one of them was Brooks so....LOL

Word on the street is there might be a book by Vix in the offing. Maybe she's saving the scoop for that? LOL  

Endemic throughout much of the HWs Universe. LOL

I know, I misstated what she said in my first post, Sorry about that. That's what I get for posting in pain! LOL 

Yes, he was 1 of the guys but he loved to try and impress Vicki's friends so I can see him "helping" rescue Shannon. LOL 

If Vicki writes a book, she had better be careful about what she say about the others, they know her "secrets" as well! We could have an all out war with them exposing her skeletons, including her business secrets. LOL

Yes, they all have to be a bit of a bottomless pit but Vicki's pit is the deepest/darkest/rankest of them all IMO. LOL

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I know, I misstated what she said in my first post, Sorry about that. That's what I get for posting in pain! LOL 

Yes, he was 1 of the guys but he loved to try and impress Vicki's friends so I can see him "helping" rescue Shannon. LOL 

If Vicki writes a book, she had better be careful about what she say about the others, they know her "secrets" as well! We could have an all out war with them exposing her skeletons, including her business secrets. LOL

Yes, they all have to be a bit of a bottomless pit but Vicki's pit is the deepest/darkest/rankest of them all IMO. LOL

What more can be said but:

tumblr_lq1ucd1fA11qkrtpp.gif

• Love 3
On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎14 at 6:41 PM, Mountainair said:

With my first child they wanted me to put him in a helmet. I opted to get a CT scan done instead to see if there was any abnormalities before going that route. We are in the south and it was summer so if I didn't have to go the helmet route I didn't want to. CT scan came back absolutely normal so we didn't do the helmet. I was very viligant about rotating which end of the crib he slept on and tummy time. He ended up fine. That being said, Aspen definitely had a more obvious flat head than my son ever did but she's still cute as hell!

Unfortunately, I developed a flat part in the back of my head, it has always bothered me because if I don't keep my hair in a mullet style, then it is really noticeable.

In high school, we drew really large posters of our profiles, and boy, mine showed that flat part so well! It was humiliating to me, people would tease me about it.

Then when I was around 22, I began getting perms, and have layers cut in to the style, so it is not so noticeable anymore. I have kept the style for over 30 years, and will never change it.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LIMOM said:

What choice did the dying woman have at that point?

Lee Ann didn't have a choice to appear on TV? (Which is what I said). I would imagine like anyone else who is not a cast member she had a choice, and I would think signed a release to appear on the show. She maybe wanted to (and also didn't have a problem with Meghan talking about it) as she wanted to bring attention to the disease. (In a real organic way, as opposed to Brooks' and Vicki's explotive, lying-through-their-teeth way). 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

But was it 100% pain for  5 7 9 days?

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

But was it 100% pain for  5 7 9 days?

It is 1000% pain and it's been 11 days now! I They think I either broke or popped my butt (Sacrum) out of place and it hurts like heLL, I just started PT this morning.  LOL 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

There was an edge to Tamra's voice when she was asking Peggy if her present to Aspen was a Lamborghini. 

Jealous much? 

I doubt that Tamra was jealous of Peggy. It was a DIG. Who would be jealous of her? She's married to a homely, small man with a big nose and has a bratty son and entitled bratty daughters. She's NOT attractive, plays dumb, has NO grasp of the English language, and has fried hair.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, BBHN said:

In Armenia, after horse die, we make party.

Then we beat wife!  It's a joke. An Armenian thing. You wouldn't understand. 

I hope the Helmeted Baby Association of America doesn't join forces with the Armenian League of Boring Housewives and chase me up the hill with torches like dang old Frankenstein's monster for that.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, WireWrap said:

This would make sense if her brother also spoke with an accent but he doesn't. LOL

There are actually multiple reasons why that could be the case.  Some people are just hardwired to pick up accents easier. Her brother might have also worked on his accent more.  My brother and I were raised in the South, we both went to college in the South, and yet we sound completely different. My brother has a typical Southern accent whereas I normally sound more Middle American but my accent will change to fit whomever I'm around. The brother might have also spent more time around Americans as compared to Peggy and picked it up through that.  And of course, it could also be that Peggy is just putting it on. I'm just pointing out that there are actual reasons as to why she has a slight accent and some difficulty with more complex language tasks. Trust me, I'm not defending her because I like her. I find her nouveau riche and tacky as hell while also somehow managing to be more boring than watching wallpaper dry. I'm just trying to provide some explanation for why she might communicate how she does. 

• Love 2
On August 15, 2017 at 0:50 PM, Avon.Blakes7 said:

That's why I said "infer" and you said "imply!" They are different, but I won't go on about it! I might be accused of attacking you! lol! ;-)

I imply, you infer. When shannon says something to tamra, she implies, when tamra picks up on the meaning, she infers. The first person throws out the clue, the second figures something out from that clue. One is a give (imply) the other a get (infer). 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 11
On 8/16/2017 at 9:11 AM, Alison said:

You know it's a sad state of affairs when it takes 6 episodes for the entire cast to get together. Coming off the end of NYC, where the women actually have history and relationships, to this cobbled-together, manufactured group is just boring and sad.

Lol! You forget that Vicki claimed Shannon's husband physically abused her! That's pretty serious! I wouldn't engage with someone if they said that about me, especially if said person also perpetrated a cancer scam! Lol! ;-)

I'm going with everything Alison says.

If you don't, she's gonna send Walter White Cat after you

tumblr_mjwrn0L8bm1qzpxx1o1_1280.jpg

Note to Peggy: Oh forget it, she won't comprehend anything I write.

• Love 9

I don't understand why everyone is having such a hard time understanding why Peggy is having problems with the English language.  The woman has only had 44 years and an American education to learn it. Give the phony moron a chance!

• Love 16
37 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I don't understand why everyone is having such a hard time understanding why Peggy is having problems with the English language.  The woman has only had 44 years and an American education to learn it. Give the phony moron a chance!

PERFECT name for Peggy!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

I imply, you infer. When shannon says something to tamra, she implies, when tamra picks up on the meaning, she infers. The first person throws out the clue, the second figures something out from that clue. One is a give (imply) the other a get (infer). 

I need a Venn diagram lol

• Love 1
On August 15, 2017 at 4:43 PM, Long Spot said:

I can never not smell that when I see him now, and I will blame you every time.  

You guys?  I feel like I've got a little present for you, and I can't believe no one heard it.

They were gagging over an edited in or real Vicki fart.  I know because I just laughed myself into tears and replayed it 3x to be sure.

There is a distinct fart noise, either real (and not implausible given where mic are and shapewear and Vicki has never had control of any bodily function), or planted by the producers just to mess with her.

But I assure you.  It's there.  They hug, someone says "how are you", Vicki says something about buying something for little girls and then....*TOOT*

Hope you've all got it DVR'd or On Demand.  Happy watching!

Omg! I think I heard it too! But didn't process until I read this!!!! Lol lol lol!

2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I need a Venn diagram lol

Nah, it's easy. Imply and infer are a throw and a catch. The speaker does the implying and the listener does the inferring. 

• Love 3
On 8/16/2017 at 6:09 AM, Crazydoxielady said:

This season is such a snore. I spend the episodes (I got thru three in 1/2 hour) fast forwarding thru anything with the blow up doll that is Kelly Dodd. I refuse to listen or watch any scenes she is in.

Shannon, your funny, but are in such pain. Stop with the feng shui and get thy to a therapist stat.

I loved and rewound Shannon and Tamra walking out of her house in baby steps. Ladies, when the shoes are that hard to walk in.....time to leave them to the younger ladies. Bones break easier as we get older, and I was cringing yet laughing the entire "walk of shame" to the door. Retire those heels silly girls!

So bored with Lydia and her toothy smile. Please go away. She adds zero.

Vicky your grandsons need some discipline and its weird that your daughter left her husband many states away. No one is buying that the marriage isn't in crisis, and no one cares either. I see very little "spark" with Vickster and her new man. Seems to be all for camera and trying to prove she's moved on from  Brooks.  She likes the bad boys because she is not a nice person.

Peggy, with her "dumb act" are baffling to me. I have been around a lot of Persians, who are a lot like Armenians, and they can be an insular group who mainly speak the language at home and socialize with mainly that nationality. Accents stay with many of these folks. I am baffled however with her refusal to show her intelligence, and I don't believe for a second she doesn't understand giving coal or beating a dead horse.Go to Apple and buy me an iphone! Now right there she showed how smart she can be. I think she was 75% serious.

The OC needs a complete recast. I hope Andy and co. realize this season is the duddiest of the dudds, mostly due to Dodd.

What took you so long? Lol! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Nah, it's easy. Imply and infer are a throw and a catch. The speaker does the implying and the listener does the inferring

I was being sarcastic but thank you for the explanation. 

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I was being sarcastic but thank you for the explanation. 

Lol, I know! You said you needed a venn diagram, meaning it's complicated, I got it, and was just trying to simplify the explanation. :) you're welcome! NP

• Love 2
18 hours ago, ITALIA said:

I doubt that Tamra was jealous of Peggy. It was a DIG. Who would be jealous of her? She's married to a homely, small man with a big nose and has a bratty son and entitled bratty daughters. She's NOT attractive, plays dumb, has NO grasp of the English language, and has fried hair.

Peggy's family appears to have more money. I'm not saying Tamra is jealous of her, but when you make digs about someone's luxury car, you risk giving off that impression. Looks are relative. I don't think Eddie is that much of a looker, himself - although he seems relatively nice and fun. And I've yet to see any "bratiness" out of Peggy's kids. 

9 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

There are actually multiple reasons why that could be the case.  Some people are just hardwired to pick up accents easier. Her brother might have also worked on his accent more.  My brother and I were raised in the South, we both went to college in the South, and yet we sound completely different. My brother has a typical Southern accent whereas I normally sound more Middle American but my accent will change to fit whomever I'm around.

This makes a lot of sense. I pick up on accents very easily as well. I lived in the south from 14-24. I've now been out of the south for about 12-13 years, but I tell you what - if any of my southern friends and I get to talking on the phone, or we visit each other, it's on! My accent comes back with a quickness. And I'm the only one in my family who DEVELOPED an accent from living in the south. Some people really just do adapt more than others. I don't think Peggy's brother not having an accent means she's necessarily faking it. The "dumb" moments, I'm not too sure on. But her accent hasn't seemed off to me at all. 

• Love 5
On 8/16/2017 at 10:29 AM, VedaPierce said:

I believe vickie was bitching about having to bring a gift because she's not doing great financially. Who is going to buy anything from her now? Insurance, perfume, wine, pet-ashes-turned-into-"diamonds", jeans, vodka. What did I miss? None of those ventures landed. All were a bust, except the insurance, and I believe it's dying a slow death too. I bet she will be putting her house on the market again soon. 

Vicki was on an episode of Andy Cohen's "Then & Now". I don't recall what subject she was commenting about but she said her son Michael bought a nice condo in San Diego and makes a million dollars a year renting it out on Air B n B. Or maybe it was a million dollar condo and he makes lots of money doing Air B n B. Nevertheless, I don't see how he can work for Vicki AND do Air B n B. He just doesn't seem that motivated. I think he's scamming Vicki. Michael always has this smirk on his face when Mommy Vicki is bragging about him. Like he knows he's pulling the wool over her botoxed eyes.A scammer scamming a scammer. Stay tuned...Vicki and Michael will be on an episode of American Greed!

• Love 6
On 8/16/2017 at 11:22 AM, eurekagirl mOo said:

I'm kind of baffled as to why if someone defends Vicky they MUST be Vicky? LOL I defended her and Brooks (Yep, I was wrong) But I wasn't Vicky! 

I agree with this. I may disagree with the comments of the folks who support Vicki because I am very disappointed and upset with her actions, but it makes me feel badly when people are accused of being the person that they are defending, even when they have opinions that are opposite to my own.  Are we not participating on this board to express our thoughts and opinions? 

I just believe that people should just be able to express their opinions, even when they are in the minority without being accused of being a housewife.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I agree with this. I may disagree with the comments of the folks who support Vicki because I am very disappointed and upset with her actions, but it makes me feel badly when people are accused of being the person that they are defending, even when they have opinions that are opposite to my own.  Are we not participating on this board to express our thoughts and opinions? 

I just believe that people should just be able to express their opinions, even when they are in the minority without being accused of being a housewife.

Please, Happy Camper...continue to express your opinions! I do. And often times I'm a total asshole when it comes to my opinion of the Ho Wives (and many other things!) We all come here to share thoughts, opinions and perspectives. And most important...we come here to laugh at the snark by our fellow PT posters!  So ignore people who aren't smart enough to respectively share others thoughts or ideas. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Vicki was on an episode of Andy Cohen's "Then & Now". I don't recall what subject she was commenting about but she said her son Michael bought a nice condo in San Diego and makes a million dollars a year renting it out on Air B n B. Or maybe it was a million dollar condo and he makes lots of money doing Air B n B. Nevertheless, I don't see how he can work for Vicki AND do Air B n B. He just doesn't seem that motivated. I think he's scamming Vicki. Michael always has this smirk on his face when Mommy Vicki is bragging about him. Like he knows he's pulling the wool over her botoxed eyes.A scammer scamming a scammer. Stay tuned...Vicki and Michael will be on an episode of American Greed!

I don't believe it. He's just as much of low life like Miss Piggy.

5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Peggy's family appears to have more money. I'm not saying Tamra is jealous of her, but when you make digs about someone's luxury car, you risk giving off that impression. Looks are relative. I don't think Eddie is that much of a looker, himself - although he seems relatively nice and fun. And I've yet to see any "bratiness" out of Peggy's kids. 

This makes a lot of sense. I pick up on accents very easily as well. I lived in the south from 14-24. I've now been out of the south for about 12-13 years, but I tell you what - if any of my southern friends and I get to talking on the phone, or we visit each other, it's on! My accent comes back with a quickness. And I'm the only one in my family who DEVELOPED an accent from living in the south. Some people really just do adapt more than others. I don't think Peggy's brother not having an accent means she's necessarily faking it. The "dumb" moments, I'm not too sure on. But her accent hasn't seemed off to me at all. 

Eddie is a LOT better looking than big-nose, shorty DICKO. Peggy's son is a TOTAL spoiled brat - continuing to play ball in the house when he was told NOT to over and over. Peggy is a MAJOR fake and NOT very bright. She is also unattractive in looks and personality. She should spend some money fixing her fried hair.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ITALIA said:

I don't believe it. He's just as much of low life like Miss Piggy.

Eddie is a LOT better looking than big-nose, shorty DICKO. Peggy's son is a TOTAL spoiled brat - continuing to play ball in the house when he was told NOT to over and over. Peggy is a MAJOR fake and NOT very bright. She is also unattractive in looks and personality. She should spend some money fixing her fried hair.

I would have murdered that kid! I grew up in a family that saw the living room as off limits to eating and playing games! Bouncing that ball would have made me bounce it off his head a few times! He didn't even stop when asked! Definitely spoiled and will be a chronic loser if it isn't nipped in the bud now, but it might be too late! ;-(

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Audpaud said:

Shout out to Tamra and Shannon for making me Team Vicki & Kelly. #strangedaysindeed

Vicki and Kelly are entertaining while Tamra and Shannon are "kill joys" who are just kvetchin' about old drama! A smarter and wiser person would move on, but Shannon is using this as a reason for her weight gain and problems in her marriage! Tamra's not even worth talking about since her selfish life can't be explained with all that's gone on with marriages and her children who are scattered all over the place! If she doesn't care, why should we? ;-)

• Love 2
12 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Nevertheless, I don't see how he can work for Vicki AND do Air B n B.

Doing Air BnB is not taxing. When I say the posting it was just one room in his condo so he doesn't even have to leave.

• Love 1

Michael bought a nice condo in San Diego and makes a million dollars a year renting it out on Air B n B

Isn't that more that what Vicki makes? If that were true, you know she'd jump into that and make a million herself via Air B n B.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, BBHN said:

Isn't that more that what Vicki makes? If that were true, you know she'd jump into that and make a million herself via Air B n B.

I don't know what Vicki makes annually. However, she DID make that comment on Then & Now about Michael's financial "success". Vicki never misses an opportunity to brag. Even if it's B.S. 

Am I the only one on this PT forum who watches Andy Cohen's "Then & Now"? Please say it isn't so.....

• Love 1
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't know what Vicki makes annually. However, she DID make that comment on Then & Now about Michael's financial "success". Vicki never misses an opportunity to brag. Even if it's B.S. 

Am I the only one on this PT forum who watches Andy Cohen's "Then & Now"? Please say it isn't so.....

I do!!!! Andy doesn't bother me I kind of enjoy him. I have all his books and they really are fun beach reads.

• Love 3

Here's my question. If Shannons floors are SO hard to totter down in sky high heels why not just take them, I don't know, off??? I would have stopped, taken off my shoes, and slid down the hall! LOL. Put them on at the dang door!!! Pretty sure her floors are sparkly clean...

• Love 8
1 hour ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Here's my question. If Shannons floors are SO hard to totter down in sky high heels why not just take them, I don't know, off??? I would have stopped, taken off my shoes, and slid down the hall! LOL. Put them on at the dang door!!! Pretty sure her floors are sparkly clean...

Is this all taking place in Shannon's new home? I'm always an episode or 2 behind with the RHOC boredom festival! 

And I'm lost and many comments/postings behind but I totally agree with the poster who said Tamra dresses like she buys all her clothes at Forever 21. Hey Grandma Tamra; in your case, it's Forever 21 x 3.

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Michael isn't making $2,700 per day renting out a condo. 

I don't believe it either!!! However, I was just reiterating what braggert Vicki stated on Then & Now. Her kid makes money taking advantage of his mom. But despite how despicable I find Michael to be, I would much rather have him on RHOC than Brianna. She's a big cry baby and her husband is a dick.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

My guess is she can't figure out how conditioner works.

She gets lost on the shampoo step....lather, rinse, repeat, lather, rinse, repeat, lather, rinse repeat....until the hot water runs out.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

She gets lost on the shampoo step....lather, rinse, repeat, lather, rinse, repeat, lather, rinse repeat....until the hot water runs out.

Well if that's people's major gripe, I'll take her dry hair and life anytime! Envy, jealousy, and whatever else is going on won't change her good life due these rants about her hair! lol! ;-)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't believe it either!!! However, I was just reiterating what braggert Vicki stated on Then & Now. Her kid makes money taking advantage of his mom. But despite how despicable I find Michael to be, I would much rather have him on RHOC than Brianna. She's a big cry baby and her husband is a dick.

Such an appreciative daughter sitting up there outing her mother to those shrews! "Thanks Bri!" I would have cut her off ages ago! ;-(

• Love 1
5 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

That's just too logical for their brilliance. 

12 hours ago, BBHN said:

It is also more socially acceptable than bilking people. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, ITALIA said:

Eddie is a LOT better looking than big-nose, shorty DICKO. Peggy's son is a TOTAL spoiled brat - continuing to play ball in the house when he was told NOT to over and over.

You're stating this like it's a fact. And, as I pointed out, looks are relative. Everyone has different tastes. Personally, I don't find either of them attractive. And show me someone whose kid has never done something after they asked them not to, and I'll nominate them for sainthood. I'm not saying that Tamra IS jealous of Peggy, but I don't think Peggy's overall life is so horrible that Tamra COULDN'T possibly be jealous of her. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

You're stating this like it's a fact. And, as I pointed out, looks are relative. Everyone has different tastes. Personally, I don't find either of them attractive. And show me someone whose kid has never done something after they asked them not to, and I'll nominate them for sainthood. I'm not saying that Tamra IS jealous of Peggy, but I don't think Peggy's overall life is so horrible that Tamra COULDN'T possibly be jealous of her. 

Peggy does not look like, she has to worry about paying her kid's rent.

And Dicko so far appears like a doting husband/father.

Tamra and her Lamborghini comment was telling. She sounded slightly envious. Kinda like Vicky when Simon used to indulge her with Rolex and the likes.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Peggy does not look like, she has to worry about paying her kid's rent.

And Dicko so far appears like a doting husband/father.

Tamra and her Lamborghini comment was telling. She sounded slightly envious. Kinda like Vicky when Simon used to indulge her with Rolex and the likes.

I just remember Meghan "going off" in her "Talking Head" after the unveiling of that yellow Lamborghini; "I'm so freakin' rich, fk you!" lol! The envy was obvious! ;-)

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 2
On 8/16/2017 at 8:51 PM, WireWrap said:

It is 1000% pain and it's been 11 days now! I They think I either broke or popped my butt (Sacrum) out of place and it hurts like heLL, I just started PT this morning.  LOL 

Please forgive me for reading that as you pooped your butt out.

hope its getting better.  

• Love 2
On 8/15/2017 at 11:54 AM, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I was taught some women are helpless to their heart and allow bad behavior in their men! It happens enough to hear about it everyday! The abuse is usually verbal, which is what Vicki supposedly was allowing, then there's the physical abuse which begins with the verbal! I would think you guys would be more sympathetic to her plight! They were supposedly friends! It wasn't like Vicki pulled a "Madoff" and ripped them off! I was more offended by Meghan actually calling doctors and clinics snooping about someone's treatment! Who the fk does she think she is? I'm shocked more of you aren't more appalled by that regardless of what she discovered! She's a CHILD who thought nothing of going into someone else's business even though it wasn't affecting anything in her pathetic life! I'm still mad about it and won't give the b!tch a break; even giving birth to a beautiful little girl! She doesn't deserve it from marrying a man with a dying ex-wife to actually befriending her to the end! That's cold in so many ways if you look at it through my twisted lens of long life! lol! 

What is this post? So bizarre. And sympathetic to Vicki's "plight"?? Come again?? Are you okay?? 

Luckily you are superior and "don't associate with drunks". 

You also said that perhaps Brooks had wonderful things to offer like....Ron Jeremy. DYING.LAUGHING. 

You are....interesting "Avon.Blakes7". 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I stated MY OPINION.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I just remember Meghan "going off" in her "Talking Head" after the unveiling of that yellow Lamborghini; "I'm so freakin' rich, fk you!" lol! The envy was obvious! ;-)

Good for Meghan - loved her comment. It was SO right on. NO envy on her part - just calling out fried hair Peggy for her OBVIOUS bragging. Peggy has REALLY nothing to offer. Hope she gets booted off if there is a next season.

Edited by ITALIA
  • Love 9