Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: The Sip-N-See Stand Off

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Lizzing said:

She gets lost on the shampoo step....lather, rinse, repeat, lather, rinse, repeat, lather, rinse repeat....until the hot water runs out.

Someone should show her that scene in "Billy Madison" as an educational video.  Conditioner is better! I make the hair shiny and smooth!

Speaking of Peggy and her tacky displays of wealth, I find her house to be quite a bit smaller than expected, like they spend all their $ on cars.  

I actually don't mind Michael and Brianna.  They seem to see their mom for who/what she is and are just biding their time till they get their inheritance.  God knows how most people would have turned out with a mother like that.

• Love 1

most of these women are awful i am not sure if this is all an act by them so they stay on the show or they really are like this.

The only one women i like is Megan she appears to not try put on these acts and maybe because she is younger then the rest so a different generation but comes across as someone who on some subjects is not the brightest but makes more sense then the other women which is odd the others have been around as such so you would think the pettyness wouldn't happen but then again this is a women thing men do not do this stuff. (one thing that does annoy me about her is she wanted a baaby so why are getting things like a nany she doesn't even work also stop trying to dress her up in this fashion stuff)

Shannon is so over weight and like most obese people blame others rather then take owenership off it that they are at fault for getting that way also she doesn't even appear to be trying it really is not hard to drop weight it's simple case of controlling calories and those alcohol drinks are not doing her any favours a few of them would of already gone pack her daily amount plus all that drinking is not good for your health (when her daughter was driving i thought she was going to be sick why would you even teach youngsters to drive in something like that also not sure if it was the editing but if my daughter was driving like that i would of told her to pull over looked like she wasn't even paying attention to road signs/markings)

Viki is awful women if she had no wealth her kids would of cut ties with her long time ago there is nothing about her to even like. (her talking to son about protection what the hell isn't he in 20's and to say he has to have a prenup is awful if my mother said that to me i would tell her to f off)

Peggy i already find very annoying why are you constantly going onabout health problems you only should bring this up if someone mentions something about it also for all that wealth she has go to English classes no excuse for not speaking good English but this is typical Eastern EU women they are like that rather then adapt to culture you live in they expect it to revolve around them.

Lydia is this episode bugged me moaning about taking the pill what the hell is she really expecting her husband to go under knife that is stupid she can get 15 other methods to not have children also if they changed mind later on going through ivf is not nice. (her mum really needs to lay off the drugs if she was a non wealthy person i could see her being placed on medication shes not all their and i have seen friends like this cannabis caused it)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Please forgive me for reading that as you pooped your butt out.

hope its getting better.  

LOL! I was afraid it would read like that! LOL Seems my sacrum bone was 3/4 an inch out of alignment! They pushed it back in today and it hurts just as bad but will clam down in a few days (hopefully). LOL

• Love 6
2 hours ago, mon berg said:

most of these women are awful i am not sure if this is all an act by them so they stay on the show or they really are like this.

The only one women i like is Megan she appears to not try put on these acts and maybe because she is younger then the rest so a different generation but comes across as someone who on some subjects is not the brightest but makes more sense then the other women which is odd the others have been around as such so you would think the pettyness wouldn't happen but then again this is a women thing men do not do this stuff. (one thing that does annoy me about her is she wanted a baaby so why are getting things like a nany she doesn't even work also stop trying to dress her up in this fashion stuff)

Shannon is so over weight and like most obese people blame others rather then take owenership off it that they are at fault for getting that way also she doesn't even appear to be trying it really is not hard to drop weight it's simple case of controlling calories and those alcohol drinks are not doing her any favours a few of them would of already gone pack her daily amount plus all that drinking is not good for your health (when her daughter was driving i thought she was going to be sick why would you even teach youngsters to drive in something like that also not sure if it was the editing but if my daughter was driving like that i would of told her to pull over looked like she wasn't even paying attention to road signs/markings)

Viki is awful women if she had no wealth her kids would of cut ties with her long time ago there is nothing about her to even like. (her talking to son about protection what the hell isn't he in 20's and to say he has to have a prenup is awful if my mother said that to me i would tell her to f off)

Peggy i already find very annoying why are you constantly going onabout health problems you only should bring this up if someone mentions something about it also for all that wealth she has go to English classes no excuse for not speaking good English but this is typical Eastern EU women they are like that rather then adapt to culture you live in they expect it to revolve around them.

Lydia is this episode bugged me moaning about taking the pill what the hell is she really expecting her husband to go under knife that is stupid she can get 15 other methods to not have children also if they changed mind later on going through ivf is not nice. (her mum really needs to lay off the drugs if she was a non wealthy person i could see her being placed on medication shes not all their and i have seen friends like this cannabis caused it)

I hear she has an extraordinary grasp of basic punctuation, tho.

• Love 19
On 8/15/2017 at 0:53 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

Am I the only one who thinks Vicki is posting here? ; ) 

The only reason I'm thinking not is that I'm sure Vicki has used and heard the phrase "hair of the dog" plenty of times. That old bitch sure does like to party. Excuse me, "whoop it up".

• Love 3
On 8/15/2017 at 8:35 PM, CSunshine76 said:

Thank you.  And I agree, Vicks was in no way innocent.  And I do not recall Shannon bringing up the cancer scam constantly as some (or one) poster claims.  She is now focused on the abuse allegations.  Although, she has every right to bring up both...her so called "friend" was complicit in both allegations.

And for the love of all that is holy, can someone please tell me how to put someone on ignore from an iPad? :)

You're going to lose 5 pages of this thread.

• Love 13

Just why do some of these new housewives try to claim that they haven´t seen the show? What kind of idiot decides to become a star on a reality show that has been on for years, but doesn´t watch it before filming starts? I don´t for one minute believe it, but if any of them are telling the truth when they say that, then they´re simply naive and stupid. Peggy might be telling the truth actually, this is not the only thing making her look stupid ("is it under the road or under the bridge" ugh, she´s so annoying already)

People going on a reality show about living off grid in the wilderness would probably at least try to get to a tv to research what they should expect. But not these real ho´s they´re much to busy and classy to watch a reality show, even the one that they´re working on. Sure.
It sort of made sense though for pretentious hypocrite Heather, with her it was a little funny and in keeping with her "too good for this even though I´m obviously not" tv persona.

But Peggy... How cringy was it when she said she didn´t have a clue about them going to Ireland? Perhaps it´s meant to justify her decision to join Vicky´s team. The producers or whoever it is that makes the "script" are obviously using Lydia to push this good team/bad team where Shannon and Tamra are in the minority as the unforgiving bullies. I can´t figure out the reason they´re trying to steer the storyline in that way, because 1) Shannon is a good person and will never become a believable bully, and 2) Tamra is much too clever (in her own way) to be outsmarted by the other women when it comes to popularity.
Vicky is right that if Tamra tries to break up her bond with unstable lunatic Kelly, then she will probably succeed.

I´ve always enjoyed Tamra even though she has done a lot of mean and horrible things, but she isn´t annoying, and since she became a Christian I´ve started to like her personality (God help me haha)

But the show has become very boring, but I´m hanging in there for the Iceland trip, it better be worth it.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Sage47 said:

What is this post? So bizarre. And sympathetic to Vicki's "plight"?? Come again?? Are you okay?? 

Luckily you are superior and "don't associate with drunks". 

You also said that perhaps Brooks had wonderful things to offer like....Ron Jeremy. DYING.LAUGHING. 

You are....interesting "Avon.Blakes7". 

Very bizarre. NO one in their right mind would be a fan of sleazy Miss Piggy or the scumbag Brooks.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, halkatla said:

But the show has become very boring, but I´m hanging in there for the Iceland trip, it better be worth it.

I'm hoping they will go to the Penis Museum.  With all the vaginal lasering and waxing we need some equal opportunity immaturity.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

I'm hoping they will go to the Penis Museum.  With all the vaginal lasering and waxing we need some equal opportunity immaturity.

That would be awesome and so appropriate for these "ladies" :)

• Love 1
On 8/10/2017 at 3:20 PM, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Guys - Meghan's thumb to wrist.  That cave in.  This is not a good thing for an early 30 year old woman.  the veins going to ring finger.  these are they hands and forearms of a woman twice her age. 

it's only because she's severely underweight. i know, mine looked like that when i was anorexic.

18 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

it's only because she's severely underweight. i know, mine looked like that when i was anorexic.

Not always, I have never been "underweight" in my life but have always had hands like Meghan's, as did my mother and my great grandfather. LOL

• Love 3
4 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

She doesn't look underweight to me at all so I am not sure how you came to that conclusion.

• Love 6

My husband has been renting a condo for our little family in an affluent area just north of San Diego for a week every summer for about five years.   It's ocean front and two bedrooms/two bathrooms.   He pays about $4,500 for the week.  It is a very nice place and as I make all the arrangements, I can say with confidence that I've never seen a condo in the SD area that would generate a million a year in rental income.  It would also be really unusual for a condo to be booked non-stop. Good for Michael for getting a condo in that area, but no way do I buy Vicki's story.

• Love 4
On 8/15/2017 at 0:09 AM, Lizzing said:

It is so over injected that in some lighting, it casts a weird shadow upward, giving her the appearance of a mustache like an old time villain would have or that dirt is smuged around her mouth. It was particularly bad at the start of the sip & see scenes.

This is mean, but so is Vicki, so I'll say it again: Vicki's upper lip area reminds me of the old Planet of the Apes movie makeup. It's especially apparent when Vicks does that weird twitching motion with her mouth, which she often does. It's the same thing Roddy McDowell did in full Planet of the Apes makeup!

• Love 5
6 hours ago, mon berg said:

She doesn't look underweight to me at all so I am not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Meghan has the BEST figure of all the housewives. NOT underweight at all.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

That part of the hand is called the anatomical snuffbox. The prominence of it varies for a variety of reasons. I have worked with underweight people who didn't have have a prominent one. However, I would hope as a person who has battled anorexia that you would understand the implication of assigning labels (including "severely underweight") to people--especially those that you have no relationship with.

• Love 10

I caught a rerun today and saw this scene where Vicki hides her face from the camera and mouths something to Kelly about Shannon's weight gain.  It was actually funny too see now knowing that Shannon was on WWHL recently looking great because she lost most of the weight.   Oddly, for once I look forward to the reunion where hopefully someone will call her out on that scene.  And I hope Shannon will say it was Vicki's fault she lost the weight too, and thank her for it lol

• Love 1
10 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

That part of the hand is called the anatomical snuffbox. The prominence of it varies for a variety of reasons. I have worked with underweight people who didn't have have a prominent one. However, I would hope as a person who has battled anorexia that you would understand the implication of assigning labels (including "severely underweight") to people--especially those that you have no relationship with.

I never said she had anorexia I said she's very underweight. How is that "assigning a label"?? God you can't say anything these days, sheesh. It's my OPINION sorry I didn't use that word I thought that was understood.  Guess what she'd probably agree, some people have a really hard time gaining weight.   I was offering an explanation to the snark about her bones.   btw Meghan is my favorite.  I have grown so tired of this show, no one is interesting or funny, I'm really not sure I can watch anymore.

Edited by noveltylibrary65
  • Love 3
On 8/18/2017 at 9:16 PM, ITALIA said:

I stated MY OPINION.

I'm getting tired of people on their high horse if they disagree with something posted. Of course we're all posting opinions! And I don't doubt for a minute Tamra's jealous of her, looks-wise especially!

• Love 1
On 8/14/2017 at 9:25 PM, Bronzedog said:

Amber and Jim Marchese2.01 are going to make me shoot myself.  It's really not adorable to not understand American sayings when you've been here for decades.  I don't understand why she wants to appear stupid.

My niece had 2 Sip and Sees.  We were the only two who were sober by the end.

Lately I've been vacuuming during this show, but, after hearing about Kelly's "itchy, crusty woohaw". I'm going to start drinking heavily tonight instead.

Thank you. I've found this very confusing as well. I believe she's been in the US since she was an infant, so I'm thinking she's trying to be some kind of modern-day Charro? I realize that is incredibly idiotic, but this is a Real Ho-wives show... 

• Love 8
On 8/15/2017 at 0:09 AM, Lizzing said:

It is so over injected that in some lighting, it casts a weird shadow upward, giving her the appearance of a mustache like an old time villain would have or that dirt is smuged around her mouth. It was particularly bad at the start of the sip & see scenes.

Or a dirty sanchez.

• Love 5
On 8/18/2017 at 8:04 PM, WireWrap said:

LOL! I was afraid it would read like that! LOL Seems my sacrum bone was 3/4 an inch out of alignment! They pushed it back in today and it hurts just as bad but will clam down in a few days (hopefully). LOL

I hope it has calmed down, too.  Although the ability to clam down may serve you well once you reach the age of sharting.  ;-)

On 8/18/2017 at 10:23 PM, SCS said:

I hear she has an extraordinary grasp of basic punctuation, tho.

Dying, here!

• Love 3

Wait a minute, someone thinks Brooks has something to offer?  Like what?  Herpes?  Halitosis?  Unpaid debt?  Arrest warrants?

Enquiring minds want to know. 

Oh my god.  Vicki DOES have Planet of the Apes upper lip syndrome. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 8
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 1:26 PM, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Well if that's people's major gripe, I'll take her dry hair and life anytime! Envy, jealousy, and whatever else is going on won't change her good life due these rants about her hair! lol! ;-)

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to be jealous of or envious of Peggy.

12 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Whatever I feel about Vicki she has seemed to land herself a nice enough guy. He was cute playing ball with her grandsons and he was talking of getting Brianna an umbrella for her outdoor area. 

ANY man that would be with Miss Piggy is a MORON. She's SO homely, a phony, a braggart, and a liar. She has NOTHING to offer.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

I'm getting tired of people on their high horse if they disagree with something posted. Of course we're all posting opinions! And I don't doubt for a minute Tamra's jealous of her, looks-wise especially!

JEALOUS of blank Peggy's looks? LOL!! She's NOT attractive - over plumped lips, dry, fried hair, and a big nose, just like small Dicko's nose.

Edited by ITALIA
10 minutes ago, ITALIA said:

JEALOUS of blank Peggy's looks? LOL!! She's NOT attractive - over plumped lips, dry, fried hair, and a big nose, just like Dicko's nose.

i'm just saying, i think Tamra is because she's always been the hottest one...I actually think she's pretty.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

I'm just saying, I think Tamra is because she's always been the hottest one...I actually think she's pretty.

Well there's a new sheriff in town and she's Armenian! I can't wait to see their altercation next week! I'm not sure Tamra knows how dangerous it might be to her and all concerned if she attacks that woman? ;-)

• Love 1
14 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

I never said she had anorexia I said she's very underweight. How is that "assigning a label"?? God you can't say anything these days, sheesh. It's my OPINION sorry I didn't use that word I thought that was understood.  Guess what she'd probably agree, some people have a really hard time gaining weight.   I was offering an explanation to the snark about her bones.   btw Meghan is my favorite.  I have grown so tired of this show, no one is interesting or funny, I'm really not sure I can watch anymore.

Ok, I didn't say you said she had anorexia. I clearly referenced you stating that she was "severely underweight" which yes, is assigning a label.  You labeled her as severely underweight. I'm saying this as a person who people always felt free to comment on my weight--skinny shaming is just as bad as fat shaming. You were making a comment about tendons (not bones) in her hand which is a normal anatomical structure and attributed their prominence to being "severely underweight" which it isn't. 

• Love 5
22 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Thank you. I've found this very confusing as well. I believe she's been in the US since she was an infant, so I'm thinking she's trying to be some kind of modern-day Charro?

Ha!  (Perfect ref, given she was a staple of the Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon.)  Peggy arrived as a baby, before she could even speak, and yet has an accent (as I understand her history) not shared by the sibling who grew up beside her.  It seems a bit...manufactured.

And  -- petty of me -- but during that segment where Peggy listed all the things she lost (and they were hard losses) all I could think was: you couldn't lose that accent? 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, ITALIA said:

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to be jealous of or envious of Peggy.

ANY man that would be with Miss Piggy is a MORON. She's SO homely, a phony, a braggart, and a liar. She has NOTHING to offer.

I do think Peggy could be pretty - with the right hair and makeup.  But aside from that, yeah I'll keep my 3 digit IQ that allows me to do my job every day as well as crossing the street without getting lost.

TOTALLY agree about Vicki.  I can think of no good qualities on that one.  You know a person is horrible when they make Ramona Singer look good.  gosh if Ramona had a boyfriend who hit on Avery she'd shriek and beat the man with her handbag.

• Love 3
On 8/18/2017 at 8:04 PM, WireWrap said:

I'll keep a good thought for you Wirewrap. Heal swiftly but more importantly heal well.

X's & O's

• Love 6
On 8/20/2017 at 2:41 PM, noveltylibrary65 said:

I know Tamra has had some pretty ugly moments inasmuch as her behavior; however I think she is one of the prettiest housewives on all the RH shows and she's gotten better looking as she's aged.  She's no Cynthia Bailey (who is?), but she's pretty.  

I got a jealous vibe from Tamra towards Gretchen, but I thought that had as much to do with firming her position up on the show.

I have a bit of a soft spot for Tamra.  She's always been pretty upfront about her money or lack there of at times, which is refreshing.  Plus she was on WWHL once and someone commented on her shoes and wanted to know the designer and she laughed and said she was poor and that they were Nine West or something.  

Tamra has some ugly ugly moments, but I don't think she's phonie; whereas I'm getting a shady vibe from the new girl & her husband.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

1.  I can't believe there are 10 pages discussing this boring chit show

2.  A shaving party? What are they shaving? Ear hair? Tara's son better be on that invite list!

3.  Vicki -  you owe me an apology for having to listen to your BS the last several seasons

4.  Didn't think it was possible - Lynn Curtain  and the original Peggy were more entertaining than this new Peggy and Lydia

5.  The new episode better f-ing deliver tonight

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Well there's a new sheriff in town and she's Armenian! I can't wait to see their altercation next week! I'm not sure Tamra knows how dangerous it might be to her and all concerned if she attacks that woman? ;-)

I think I understand Peggy because my husband is middle eastern and I see cultural similarities between her and the women in my husband's family. I also think she's depressed from losing her Dad and having cancer that necessitated a double mastectomy. My bet is she will be able to dish it out as well as take it. And if you don't like seeing little boys getting away with murder, buckle up. If we ever see that kid get disciplined I'll be shocked. He's a boy, he's the only boy and he's the youngest.

• Love 2

It's probably been mentioned here somewhere, but I just caught a few minutes of this episode again and wanted to say that Shannon really got it right when she pointed out that talking with Vicki is a waste of time because she clings to her DELUSIONAL view of the world.

Vicki is such a good example of npd - right down to her comment about wanting to punish Tamra and Shannon for not being her friend. Most narcissists think it and act on it, but have enough self-control not to say it - especially on camera.

• Love 8

Vicki has said many things but I was appalled when she talked about punishing them for not being her friend. WOW! Really Vicks?! Get a fuckin grip lady. I was giddy that her Grandsons love screeching in her face. Now that's revenge.

• Love 11

I'm not American. Nor do I live in America. :)

For the record, Armenia is located in the South Caucasus, which borders Europe and Asia. Also for the record, Armenia has never applied for membership in the EU.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, mon berg said:

Someone needs to leave America and learn about the world or use the internet to lookup other world places.

Don't worry you are just like a lot of Americans who have never left the country or even their own state.

Usually Armenia is classified as Eurasia. You will sometimes find a random person that throws it into the Middle East  but it isn't by the majority of people. 

4 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I'm an American who doesn't live in America.  LOL. 

You will sometimes find a random person that throws it into the Middle East  but it isn't by the majority of people.

Their food is very similar to Middle Eastern food, primarily to Levantine food. And quite delicious, though Peggy doesn't seem all that good in the kitchen, from what we have seen (Armenians cook and serve their kababs with a dark cherry sauce, and it is yum).

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, BBHN said:

For the record, Armenia is located in the South Caucasus, which borders Europe and Asia. Also for the record, Armenia has never applied for membership in the EU.

Armenia is Eastern Europe you originally stated is was not.

Armenia has a partnership with EU it is very complex to be a full member (over 10 years ago they was a candiate) and Armenia would not meet a lot of the requirements to join which is main reason they can not join otherwise they would off.

My brothers wife is from there highly educated women but just like Peggy is minus the wealth she also refuses to adapt and still with her culture it's common more so with Eastern Europeans.

But it isn't Eastern Europe. The South Caucus is not classified as being part of Europe; as someone said upthread, it is called Eurasia, since it lies on the border of Europe and Asia without being a part of either. 

Lots of countries have partnerships with the EU; that doesn't make them part of the EU or Europe.

If you wish, you can PM me and we can discuss the issue further there, so as not to get too off-topic.

• Love 2