Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, booboopbedoo said:

They are both sick men who cant have a relationship with a normal woman. They need a child to get them off. Yes, I know she is not a child but she knows how to play the game so I think she has been doing this for a long time.

I agree with this.   Abby is a child, she's actually under 21 so in some places she's not even considered an adult.   Irrespective of her being on the track....

I could understand Sean's infatuation better if he was under 25, but he is over 40 and should know better.  It's amazing how much of their brains and perspective men lose when faced with lust and desire.   Sean could not possibly be in love because he doesn't know Abby, the real Abby.  Chris knows her better, and I'm not talking sexually.   I have a feeling that Abby trusts Chris with her personal things and that Chris has actually given her advice on how to make it out of the track.

By the way, years ago I learned the term New Relationship Energy or NRE through watching a similar show on Showtime.  In summary NRE is a state of mind of "heightened emotional and sexual receptivity and excitement" experienced during the beginning of a relationship.  In essence, all your jokes, your sex moves, your clothes and your stories are new to the other person, as are their stories to you.   So sparks are flying and there's lots of laughing.  I think that ALL of these couples on 90DF are confusing NRE with true lasting love and intimacy.   Darcey wakes up the next day talking about "it was magical"....Larry is in La La Land......Sean wakes up rejuvenated, etc etc.    Anyway, NRE eventually fades and if you're not willing to work on the relationship, the attraction and all that other magical shit just vanishes and you stand there feeling like Anfisa asking yourself what the hell am I doing with this asshole?   I think Darcey is sobering up from NRE and is realizing that Little Hitler is not all that.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, booboopbedoo said:

NO!!! He is a Molester- how long has been diddling Abby???

He was licking his lips in the cab! Anticipating play time with Abby!

They are both sick men who cant have a relationship with a normal woman. They need a child to get them off. Yes, I know she is not a child but she knows how to play the game so I think she has been doing this for a long time.

I was merely comparing the outward aspect of the two men.

I would not disagree with your appraisal of the Sean-Abby-Chris situation.   But reading your words made me feel bad about watching this show.   The show is enabling the evil you just described.   Enabling and encouraging.   Are we complicit by treating it as entertainment?

This isn't like To Catch A Predator.   Chris Hansen isn't going to walk out of the kitchen to confront them.   Local authorities will not swoop in.   They're just going to keep at it, with Abby or without her.   And others like them will be inspired by this show.

Where does that leave us?

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Cort needs a dose of "He's just not that into you". She has lovely eyes, and other than that, I come up with zilch.

If you had to pick which is prettiest, would you choose the big eye or the little one?

• Love 24
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

I was surprised when he started rattling off his criminal past as I was always under the impression that conviction and jail time pretty much closes any hopes of world travel. Did TLC pull some strings? And if so, WHY for him? He is so damaged, personality-wise, clothing/looks -wise, and intelligence-wise. He's such a sad-sack who cannot carry on a normal conversations because his phobias keep intruding, well… Karine can do way better. Hopefully this show will get her a higher profile. Heck, even jealous Sean would be better. Karine's too nice to this loser.

It depends on the crime(s), as to how much of a problem the person would have getting a passport.  Felony drug convictions would be the biggest issue.  But conviction of other types of crimes won't necessarily prevent one from being able to travel abroad. 

2 minutes ago, millennium said:

Are we complicit by treating it as entertainment?

This isn't like To Catch A Predator.   Chris Hansen isn't going to walk out of the kitchen to confront them.   Local authorities will not swoop in.   They're just going to keep at it, with Abby or without her.   And others like them will be inspired by this show.

I guess the correct answer would be if you think you see abuse or violence, report it to the authorities.  But really, what we see on this show is grimy sleazyness, which is not a reportable offense.  On some of the other shows we see child neglect, at least.  I know wht you mean, and I'm glad someone is asking this question, but really we are not playing an actual part in anything that goes on on this or any other show, so how could we be complicit in any real way?  Our only choices are to view or not view.  

5 minutes ago, Forum member said:

If you had to pick which is prettiest, would you choose the big eye or the little one?

The little eye is not a real player.  It follows along, doing what the big eye does.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, millennium said:

I was merely comparing the outward aspect of the two men.

I would not disagree with your appraisal of the Sean-Abby-Chris situation.   But reading your words made me feel bad about watching this show.   The show is enabling the evil you just described.   Enabling and encouraging.   Are we complicit by treating it as entertainment?

@Millennium, this is mindless entertainment to most of us.  Frankly, there's nothing you can do to stop poor people from marrying Americans for green cards and the promise of picking up gold in the sidewalks.  It's been done for ages and it will continue to happen.

These men go for these halfwits because they know they can control them with a green card and some money.   The women see it as way out of poverty for them and their family.   Something tells me that Sean and Larry and Paul tried to pick up women in the US but couldn't for any number of reasons.   Some times men get tired of fishing in the same pond and just go fish elsewhere.   The take home the first thing they hook and feel they caught a Marlin when all they caught was a Tuna.

• Love 3
On 2 October, 2017 at 7:16 PM, Horrified said:

Antonio reminds me of Harvey Fierstein

OMG - You are bang on.  And I do not (for one minute) believe he is a day under 40 years old.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Forum member said:

This is so mean...and hilarious.   I think Cortney (sp?) has been able to post beautiful photos online.  She is a pretty girl and a photographer can "fix" the imperfections we see.  She loses a lot of her beauty when she opens her mouth...literally and figuratively.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, AmyBre said:

These men go for these halfwits because they know they can control them with a green card and some money.   The women see it as way out of poverty for them and their family.   Something tells me that Sean and Larry and Paul tried to pick up women in the US but couldn't for any number of reasons.   Some times men get tired of fishing in the same pond and just go fish elsewhere.   The take home the first thing they hook and feel they caught a Marlin when all they caught was a Tuna.

I think Sean, Larry and Paul could pick up women in the US.  But they won't be able to control them and keep them.  Someone who depends on you to stay married to them to get their green card is the ultimate form of control  Add in women who don't really speak the language well --  like Karinne -- and they are about 100% under your control as they adjust to their new foreign country.

But let's not make this solely about men.  I'd argue that most of the women featured in this franchise that go overseas to find their mates are doing the same.  See Danielle and the other obese girl going after the attractive Muslim men.  Both of them pawing them like they are their sex slaves.  No way could either one of them have attracted them without the carrot of a green card to dangle over them.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, AmyBre said:

@Millennium, this is mindless entertainment to most of us.  Frankly, there's nothing you can do to stop poor people from marrying Americans for green cards and the promise of picking up gold in the sidewalks.  It's been done for ages and it will continue to happen.

Yes, but the situation Boopdeboop described is different than the usual loser-goes-looking-for-love scenario.   In the Sean-Abby-Chris triangle, we are watching, as entertainment, what appears to be a tug of war between two older Americans for the right to have sex with a girl who isn't old enough to order a drink in the United States.   It's not the first time this show has reminded us that this goes on, and not the first time we have suspected the men on the show of having sick inclinations.   But I don't think it has ever been quite so apparent before.   I don't recall the words "sex trade" coming up in our discussions about this show until now.  

Edited by millennium
  • Love 1

I agree that Courtney is not very interesting, personality wise.  But come to think of it, none of the participants on this season really is.   

Seriously, do you see yourself befriending, having coffee or inviting for dinner any of these guys/girls?  Despite my attacks to Abby's profession, I feel Abby is the only I could speak to or have some kind of friendship.  In the past , I have befriended prostitutes, drug dealers, loan sharks, thieves and some of them are just regular folks when they are not "at work".

For the record, I don't despise Abby.  Quite the opposite, I hope she uses all this notoriety as a sign that she can do better and get out of that sad life on the track.

The only interesting people on this season have been, Jesse's parents, Patrick's mother and Chris.  I also liked Karine's father a little bit.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, millennium said:

. . .not the first time we have suspected the men on the show of having sick inclinations

I sure don't approve of what they are doing, but they don't need my approval. In regard to Abby specifically, she's legally old enough to do what we know her to be doing, and to make her own decisions.  I don't think we have anything like enough information to know wht is really going on in that situation, or any of them really.  I wish we had more.  

All of the show's participants are consenting adults, and we're not going to question the character of its viewership since we are all viewers here and that would be... wait for it... uncivil. 

• Love 3
On 3 October, 2017 at 5:44 AM, Drogo said:

Then, I don't really have issues with ultimatums.  They're a chance to keep what you have.  I'd rather someone I love tell me "We can stay together if you stop/start _____" than just have them make the decision for me and end our relationship.

As soon as he decided he needed to change Darcey, I knew he needed to move on. No one should enter a relationship thinking they will be able to change their mate's habits/ ways of thinking. That's relationship 101.

• Love 6

Sean and Chris - They are both creepy as hell for sleeping with a 20-year old at their age. The difference between the two men is confidence and reality.  Chris is confident....he knows who he is (and does not apologize for it) and KNOWS there is no future with this girl.  He likes her enough to even help her get with someone who can provide her a future. He doesn't plan on giving her up entirely of course....he still wants his rewards for whatever money or help he is giving her. Sean however has self-esteem issues and thinks of this relationship as some fantasy where he is saving the "girl" of his dreams from poverty and is going to give her a better life and she will love him and be devoted to him forever.  But, he keeps having these moments of clarity where he sees what Chris is up to and makes comments about being able to trust her in the future.  Wake up Sean!  Your gut is right.  Unless you can walk away as easily as Chris will do someday, leave this situation NOW. 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, millennium said:

Am I the only one who found Chris kind of likable?   He was smiling, laid back, polite ... a stark contrast to stick-up-the-ass Sean.    Sure, Chris and Abby are running a con on Sean, but I suspect that even if everything was peachy keen and Chris wasn't in the picture, Sean would still be brooding, insecure and overbearing.   

Perhaps this says a lot about my past poor choices in relationships, but I found Chris charming and attractive. He's not my "type" but if he was trying to talk to me in a bar, I would talk to him. He seems like he could carry on a conversation and there's a confidence about him that's attractive. There seemed to be a good deal of comfort between the two of them. 

In the meeting between Chris and Sean, Chris definitely came off as more poised. Sean was a dick from go. He didn't respond at all when Chris said "nice to meet you finally." Sean acted like a child who realizes he's lost a toy to a older boy.  And in that moment, he did.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Drogo said:

It's interesting because I did feel bad for Darcy when Jesse's stepfather was putting her down, yet:

• I felt satisfied when FatherKarine was visibly annoyed with Paul's presence and hating on him in Portuguese and
  • I was really hoping that FatherAbby was going to tear into Sean, and I was disappointed that he didn't. 

Realizing my own double standards. 

Drogo - For the sake of continuity, shouldn't it be "StepfatherJesse"? ?

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Perhaps this says a lot about my past poor choices in relationships, but I found Chris charming and attractive. He's not my "type" but if he was trying to talk to me in a bar, I would talk to him. He seems like he could carry on a conversation and there's a confidence about him that's attractive. There seemed to be a good deal of comfort between the two of them. 

In the meeting between Chris and Sean, Chris definitely came off as more poised. Sean was a dick from go. He didn't respond at all when Chris said "nice to meet you finally." Sean acted like a child who realizes he's lost a toy to a older boy.  And in that moment, he did.

Exactly.  Chris seems like a pleasant, easygoing guy.  He seems comfortable in his own skin, as they say.  Whereas Sean.  

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Even if I were not married, Chris is too old for me. And, since I'm over 30, I'm waaay too old for him. That being said, he seems to be a charming conversationalist from what little we saw of him. Also, I'm a little over-caffeinated so it's nice to be around someone with a calming, relaxed demeanor like his. Seems as though he could put anyone at ease (except Sean).

I would totally give Chris the time of day... especially if it was over coffee.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Sprockets said:

I sure don't approve of what they are doing, but they don't need my approval. In regard to Abby specifically, she's legally old enough to do what we know her to be doing, and to make her own decisions.  I don't think we have anything like enough information to know wht is really going on in that situation, or any of them really.  I wish we had more.  

Abby is not some naive child.  

Don't forget that Abby has already managed to get Sean to spend $10,000 on her.

Somehow, I doubt Sean ( or Chris ) is the only man that has given her thousands of dollars.  

Abby knows exactly what she's doing and she is very very good at it. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Sprockets said:

Exactly.  Chris seems like a pleasant, easygoing guy.  He seems comfortable in his own skin, as they say.  Whereas Sean.  

Yup, and it's a pretty sure bet Chris isn't trying to compensate with iPads and suitcases full of panties, either.  

27 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Abby knows exactly what she's doing and she is very very good at it. 

I don't know.   She seems to have miscalculated this time.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Sprockets said:

Speaking of Chris' skin, his skin has had some work done on it. The close ups in the cab w/those side cams were SO rewind-able. He is a hot mess. I vote him Most Likely To Succeed with his own reality show he is a HOT mess just waiting to have the layers peeled back on the existence he leads. I am fascinated. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, millennium said:

Yup, and it's a pretty sure bet Chris isn't trying to compensate with iPads and suitcases full of panties, either.

Like you, I doubt Chris has anything to compensate for.  Those panties are still creepier than hell.  Why d oI suspect Sean had way too much fun buying them?  

• Love 2

My theory:  

its not just sex for Abby.  She is thoroughly, totally in love with Chris.  

Chris knows this but knows better than to bring her back into his “real” life. 

Sean is a distant second.  Abby talks about him to Chris hoping Chris will be jealous. 

Chris doesn’t take the bait.  Abby and her “his name is Chris” true colors come out. 

Notice her happy faces in the cab with Chris and her miserable faces when Sean is calling her out....she won’t show him the what’s app convos. And the disparity on how they met. 

Abby wants to be with Chris forever.  

And, to be honest, for 64 years old, Chris is very attractive!

Edited by Meowwww
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Chris felt like a breath of fresh air compared to Sean.  He seems like someone who is fine with who he is and doesn't care what others think.  We sure don't get much of that on this show. . .or in real life, actually.   Sean is one twisted mofo, and he thinks he is so clever to have figured out the obvious relationship between Chris and Abby.  I really wonder how Sean sees this working out for him.  Because it won't.  

I feel the same way about Myriam.  She's on the show but she's not shackled to the show as so many of the "cast" seem to be (Darcey and Jesse, for example).   I guess it's because she has no stake.  She seems perfectly happy in Paris.  She's not angling for a green card.   She's a free agent.   She should have been more up front with happity-ass Patrick but otherwise I think she's delightful. 

• Love 6

I think Chris is just as sleazy as Sean. The only difference is Chris has more money.

He has power over Abby because she wants his money, but at the same time Chris KNOWS Abby really only likes him for his money.

Chris may be nice/nicer to Abby but she knows she is nothing but a play toy for him.  He seems not to need to go further and want a wife and likes to walk away or change buddies whenever he wants. He acted like a sneaky little 6 year old in the car with Abby.  His trying to portray being a more sophisticated or worldly person than Sean was an epic fail.

Both men are extremely insecure and a turn off imo to a woman seeking a normal relationship.    

• Love 7
On 10/2/2017 at 0:51 AM, 7isBlue said:

Corny is a silly girl. Antonio is not interested in jumping through your ridiculous hoops. He's only playing along for the cameras. Still, I'm surprised he didn't tell her off when she asked him if he was in porn. 

I think I also would have asked him what kind of porn.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Palomar said:

Sean and Chris - They are both creepy as hell for sleeping with a 20-year old at their age.

Oh, Palomar, Palomar, Palomar.   It's so much more common than you must think...both in fantasy and in reality.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Meowwww said:

My theory:  

its not just sex for Abby.  She is thoroughly, totally in love with Chris.  

Chris knows this but knows better than to bring her back into his “real” life. 

Sean is a distant second.  Abby talks about him to Chris hoping Chris will be jealous. 

Chris doesn’t take the bait.  Abby and her “his name is Chris” true colors come out. 

Notice her happy faces in the cab with Chris and her miserable faces when Sean is calling her out....she won’t show him the what’s app convos. And the disparity on how they met. 

Abby wants to be with Chris forever.  

And, to be honest, for 64 years old, Chris is very attractive!

I agree. She loves Chris. 

And, I'm sure that Chris only experiences that side of her that is delightful or whatever. 

But the real Abby isn't very likable at all. She stomps on people who show her kindness. Granted, it's a guy like Sean who sounded like a hypocrite when he said Chris was "using her for a sex toy." After all, what are you doing, Sean?

At least Chris wants her to be free.

Not that Abby will ever be free in her mind because she is one messed up little girl. Of course she was already like that before Chris met her.

BTW, I don't even want to think about how Abby will abuse Sean's family and friends if he ever brings her to the States. She'll throw fits and get weird and then force Sean to side with her. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, StayingAfterSunday said:

Last night I realized that one of the reasons Darcy may have been drinking too much was the intense pressure she has put on herself to maintain the "youthful" attitude that she displays when she is with Jesse.  The little girl voice, the agreeing with what he says, the continual attempts to appear and act young, etc.  All of that takes a toll and puts a lot of stress on someone.   

I agree- poor girl wanted to take off her Spanx and let out a fart! Being Shirley Temple is hard work! A girl needs some wine!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Like you, I doubt Chris has anything to compensate for.  Those panties are still creepier than hell.  Why d oI suspect Sean had way too much fun buying them?  

If memory serves, Sean said the panties were for Abby to sell, so that "she would have income."  Just because Chris appears to be charming and confident, doesn't make him any less an old sleazy pervert.  The way he was leering at Abby in the cab made my skin crawl. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Right.  Darcy hasn't been drinking non stop since she arrived.  And when she was supposedly "belligerent" she didn't seem that drunk.

Why didn't he lecture his drunk asshole stepfather for making the woman he claims to be in love with feel like shit?  

If one night of drinks = alcoholic, perhaps the next time he decides to use an older woman for TV fame he should ask that the woman is not a drinker.  But alas, I think he's using this drinking bit as a way to get out of the relationship and look like the good guy.  

She was drunk and rambling incoherently on the way back from dinner with the parents. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

She was drunk and rambling incoherently on the way back from dinner with the parents. 

I'd have to watch that again but given how fucked up his stepfather was to her, I can't say I blame her for having a little too much.  

I just get the feeling that Jesse won't say jack shit to his stepfather or mom about drinking but this woman he doesn't really want, he's going to use those 2 nights while she's essentially on vacation in Europe for crying out loud as proof positive she has alcohol issues and therefore ultimatum.  

I'd bet that if she told Jesse she would no longer ever drink, he'd find some new reasons to get out of this TV relationship.  There aint no way he's really in love with her as he claims to be.  I don't think she is either; she just is convincing herself that she is because she loves the fantasy of it all.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I just get the feeling that Jesse won't say jack shit to his stepfather or mom about drinking

I'd bet that Jesse has complained to his  parent/step-parent about drinking for a LONG time and he either gave up or they shut him down.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, StayingAfterSunday said:

I agree that she did not seem all that drunk. 

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Jesse's overreaction to Darcey's drinking might suggest that he  has a family history of alcoholism/substance abuse.

On the "Red Flags" episode Jesse tells Darcey, "Promise me you'll never drink again," a demand that seems unreasonable on surface, but now I'm wondering if more went on behind the scenes that was not shown on t.v.  For instance, in a private conversation it could be that Darcey admitted to Jesse that she has a problem with alcohol and that "it would never happen again," or words to that effect.  It's possible Jesse was just reiterating and confirming what the two had already discussed.  Just a thought...

I'm very curious to know what is that drunk to you guys. She had been drinking all day long. The least she could be was drunk. She could not even give a high-five.

I don't have a family history of substance abuse but I would have reacted the same. And I hope everybody can tell their boyfriends/girlfriends what would be a deal breaker without being  controlling. I don't believe in that " you're not my boss, I do what I want" BS. We all make some compromise to live with someone we love. 

Of course, more went on behind the scenes (and first of all how she acted that night. The producers said it was crazy so I guess it was) . I don't think they talked about alcohol before cause Darcey said she didn't know about Jesse's history. What I was thinking then was "and so what??" Do you need to know about Jesse's history before considering drinking reasonably? I mean when you meet for the first time someone you claim to be in love with, why would you show them that ugly side of you (and hope they will marry you soon)? Common sense.

• Love 5

Sean is a smidge less scummy than Chris because the loser has a delusional belief that he loves Abby.  There is a special spot in Hell for Chris because he happily participates in sex trafficking and exploitation.

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, Bibi said:

I'm very curious to know what is that drunk to you guys. She had been drinking all day long. The least she could be was drunk. She could not even give a high-five.

I don't have a family history of substance abuse but I would have reacted the same. And I hope everybody can tell their boyfriends/girlfriends what would be a deal breaker without being  controlling. I don't believe in that " you're not my boss, I do what I want" BS. We all make some compromise to live with someone we love. 

Of course, more went on behind the scenes (and first of all how she acted that night. The producers said it was crazy so I guess it was) . I don't think they talked about alcohol before cause Darcey said she didn't know about Jesse's history. What I was thinking then was "and so what??" Do you need to know about Jesse's history before considering drinking reasonably? I mean when you meet for the first time someone you claim to be in love with, why would you show them that ugly side of you (and hope they will marry you soon)? Common sense.

Define all day?  She met with mom and then went drinking later.  Unless you are gulping wine down, you can actually have a couple of glasses over a very lengthy period.  She struck me as emotionally exhausted plus  buzzed but not drunk.  My God, she is in Europe where wine freely flows!  

On the awkward high five, I saw her give a high five, but he seemed rather confused by it.  

All that considered, if drinking doesn't fit Jesse's lifestyle, there isn't anything wrong with that.  I applaud his clean living.  But I just don't think he was that offended by wine drinking. I think he is trying to exit the relationship and come off the good guy who fell in love with dumpy, plastic looking 40 something but couldn't get married because she drank wine.

There's enough there with Darcy that would be deal breakers for many; I just don't think her day of drinking wine is really it.  He can claim to be in love with her all he wants; he's as attracted to her as Mohammed was to Danielle.  And you could see that from the get-go.  But I think he doesn't want to appear shallow.  In addition, I think his real goal was to take chaoitic, dumpy, tacky 40 something and transform her into a meditative swan in 6 weeks.  I mean, he's trying to make his body-mind-pyschology brand take off.  Meesterism and all.  Now he can blame that failure of his brand on her being an unrepentant drunk.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 8

You know, I am grateful to Darcey.  Hear me out for a second.

I turn 47 on the 12th.  Not taking it very well.  I mean, I feel good and I'm in decent health, but man...FORTY SEVEN?

Well, you know...many of my contemporaries have already gone under the knife, having nips and tucks and outright lifts.  Injections everywhere.  And you know what?  I was considering doing the same.

Then I see Darcey, and her desperation, and what she has done to herself in some warped effort to recapture that which truly cannot be recaptured...the godawful extensions, the tacky trampy nails, the troweled-on makeup, the too-tight clothes, the shiny forehead...

No.  Not me.  I can take steps to look good for my age.  I'm not going to fight with reality, though.  I reckon that I will most likely look much younger than Darcey today.

• Love 17
13 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Given the untreated scabies, I'm guessing those panties will crawl away by themselves before Abby can sell them. LOL

And yes, he had way too much fun buying them, showing them to his friends, etc.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Given the untreated scabies, I'm guessing those panties will crawl away by themselves before Abby can sell them. LOL

I'm thinking of the combined power of the scabies moving the suitcase across the floor. . . .clunk. . . .clunk. . . .clunk

35 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

And yes, he had way too much fun buying them, showing them to his friends, etc.

I have an image of him in the store, selecting them.  Fondling them, smelling them. . . .while ordinary shoppers give him a wide berth and the fish eye, and the junior manager wonders if he should be reported. . . .I wonder how many stores he went to, and whether he had Special Shopping Days. . . . .

• Love 4
On 10/1/2017 at 9:47 PM, Morgalisa said:

"If" Abby is a sex worker, it has not beaten her down. She still looks very fresh faced and attractive.  I know shes very young, but that is a hard life and puts a lot of mileage on a vagina and on a face. Just sayin.

really? I don't find her attractive at all and I think she looks much older than 20. I don't see what the big deal about her is, personality wise either... she must be amazing in bed...

• Love 3