Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Make Out, Make Up

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Jel said:

Gah, the Palm vs. West Palm thing -- so snobby, Tinsley! So pitiful to make a false impression, Lu!

It's not real Palm Beach, I get that, but I also don't GAF. Underneath all of that there's this unspoken thing that somehow rich people (old money) are "better".  Stupid snobbery.

Maybe that is the real reason why Luann has been rubbing it and mentioning Palm Beach in almost every episode, she wants to create the impression that Tom is rich and she hit the lotto with him.  Now we come to find out that his house is not on Palm Beach and that his Pent House is worth only 1.5M, but listening to Luann you would think he has a mansion in Palm Beach and he lives on a 10M penthouse in NYC. 

Luann is the worst when it comes to making her feel better than anybody else. 

You are 100% right, it is just stupid snobbery. 

• Love 10

Did anyone catch the comment that Ramona made to Fred when she got on the boat? 

Whatever it was Carole looked embarrassed and gave enough of a look to Ro that she apologized. We know apologies (real ones) don't come easily to her. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

So .... how long before Sonja hooks up with him?  :D

(Ouch ... I kind of feel bad for typing that.  Sorry, LuLu, if you see this.  I actually had something worse written before this so there is that.  )

That was my first thought. Oh I have no doubt Sonja will try to console Tom in one way or another.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Picked the wrong guy, gave him the wrong finger. 

{{handsonlap}} Who's hungry?

speak for yourself! 

giphy.gif

ooooh yalll?  the reunion is bout to be LIT. 

They already filmed I think! I hope not.  But I thought Bethany said they had. 

I can't recall but didn't someone make a comment, as Sonja was jumping in the pool naked, about how she didn't  shave (or wax)? If you are going to a resort and you are packing bathing suits knowing you are going to swim or be seen in a swimsuit, don't you..ah..clean up or trim a bit? Not like Sonja not to be prepared for anything (or anyone)! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I can't recall but didn't someone make a comment, as Sonja was jumping in the pool naked, about how she didn't  shave (or wax)? If you are going to a resort and you are packing bathing suits knowing you are going to swim or be seen in a swimsuit, don't you..ah..clean up or trim a bit? Not like Sonja not to be prepared for anything (or anyone)! 

Did she go in and have everything removed before the trip? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

That would be weird to use your former husband's name when you've remarried an divorced. 

She should just go back to Nadeau (?) Forget about being defined by a man for awhile Luann

I knew not one but two women (one my ex MIL and the other my BFF's mother) who kept their former married names even though they remarried other men. Mrs. Smith divorces Mr. Smith and remarries to Mr. Jones and stays Mrs Smith  awkward!

If there are no kids. I give Lyme a pass cuz of her children. I would Like too,  for the same reason. 

I absolutely loved this episode....almost as much as Scary Island.  Mostly just fun!

Dorinda was very mean at dinner and first thing the next morning, so I don't really buy her excuse of just reacting.  I'd cut her some slack for being so drunk, but she was a total bitch to Bethanny right off the bat the next morning.  I did not like her dress at dinner, or her white yoga pants....her butt looked huge.  She has a huge mean streak.

I guess Ramona was really nervous about losing her apple, because she totally kissed B's naked ass in the pool.  She is nasty to the core, and just grates on my nerves.  I cannot stand her.  What an idiot on the fishing trip, especially with her little "dance" scene.

While Sonja is annoying when drunk, I really like her.  She doesn't get mean with anyone and gets along with everyone.  I'd love to see a season with her without Ramona.

Lu does have new boobs....especially compared to her "be cool, don't be all uncool" boobs.  I'm very sad for her regarding her divorce, I love how she gets along with everyone and just rolls with the punches.  She never gets ugly with the other ladies.  She forgives and moves on.

I love Carole more with each episode.  She fits into every situation and is a friend to everyone.  Her crawling in bed with Dorinda was just adorable.  Loved watching her fish, and she looked gorgeous in her swimsuit.

Tins, trying to take Lu down at dinner was just classless, especially considering you have a mug shot.  You looked stupid on the boat in your white nightgown.  You're trying too hard.  Lu has been nothing but nice, try taking a swing at B and see what happens.  For being the youngest, she stayed covered from head to toe in all the scenes where the others were wearing their swimsuits....well, except for Sonja who misplaced hers.

Bethenny has totally redeemed herself for me.  She handled all the negativity thrown at her very well, and was kind to accept apologies....especially from rancid Ramona.  I thought it was hilarious that she went skinny dipping and she has a fabulous body.  She looked great in her yoga outfit.  She has a great sense of style and I loved everything she wore, including all of her sunglasses.  I do feel that B takes a lot of heat for hitting it big, while being on this show, and I believe some are very jealous of her.  Her hair also looked the best in Mexico.

I simply love Carole and Bethenny's TH's....."Ok Dr. Tequila" ?????

I am so glad the reunion has been shot because I don't want to see the women pile on Lu while she is probably very raw about her divorce.

It seems that everyone made up, except for Sonja and Tinsley, so I can't imagine the reunion will be too rough.  And Tinsley is making a mountain out of a molehill.  Little rich girl, if you don't like Sonja or how she treats you, GTFO of her house.

This group really clicked well, but I need Ramona gone.  She ruins every scene she is in.  God I wish Heather would come back.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, Jel said:

Gah, the Palm vs. West Palm thing -- so snobby, Tinsley! So pitiful to make a false impression, Lu!

It's not real Palm Beach, I get that, but I also don't GAF. Underneath all of that there's this unspoken thing that somehow rich people (old money) are "better".  Stupid snobbery.

I agree....it was so petty.  Lu was just trying to get her to curb her F bombs.  Tinsley needs to grow up.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Sorry I mean to say "didn't" she go in and have it all laser removed?

She'd have to wait 48 hrs after removal before swimming, the gym or the like as it (for that period) is considered a portal of entry for an infection. I don't have a DVR so I can't go back to check but one thing we can both agree on:

Sonja is uninhibited! 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

LuAnne is a social climber and a snob at her core. One of her first memorable acts was schooling Bethany on how to introduce her to the help. 

Lu is a wannabe and a snob. And she likes to rub people's face in her supposed superiority. 

She got her ass handed to her by TINSLEY. Karma. 

That introduction comment is ancient history now.  Lu has shown that she knows how to fit in, and how to act when everyone around her is losing their shit.  I think Tinsley looked stupid and petty for that lowly attempt to embarrass Lu, and she certainly didn't hand her her ass.  It was eye rolling at best for me.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

Sonja is a mess.  How on earth she has custody of her daughter is beyond me. Isn't her daughter a teenager now?  How embarrassing to have your mother acting this way  - - and caught on film.  Ugh.  I don't think I've ever had so much to drink that I ended up wearing someone else's clothes.  I mean, it's entertaining for us but it's pretty sad at the same time.

I have.  I think I was in high school, but I don't know how I would have gotten away with staying out all night and waking up in someone else's clothes at that age, so maybe it was college.  Needless to say, I was drinking like a housewife on a tequila tour.  If I recall correctly and it was the same night, I was so drunk I was falling up the stairs, not just down them.

43 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Did anyone catch the comment that Ramona made to Fred when she got on the boat? 

Whatever it was Carole looked embarrassed and gave enough of a look to Ro that she apologized. We know apologies (real ones) don't come easily to her. 

The captain said "let me know if there is anything else you'd like" or something like that and Ramona replied "What if we'd like you?"

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 8
Just now, yourmomiseasy said:

The captain said "let me know if there is anything else you'd like" or something like that and Ramona replied "What if we'd like you?

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Ramona always acts so desperate for someone who allegedly has dates. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Sorry I mean to say "didn't" she go in and have it all laser removed?

Yeah, she did. We were subjected to the treatment, watching her with her legs spread going on and on about how "pretty" hers is and her pubes were soft and reddish blonde. Swear to god, not kidding. Sonja is something else.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

She'd have to wait 48 hrs after removal before swimming, the gym or the like as it (for that period) is considered a portal of entry for an infection. I don't have a DVR so I can't go back to check but one thing we can both agree on:

Sonja is uninhibited! 

Yeah it was episode 15. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

Yeah, she did. We were subjected to the treatment, watching her with her legs spread going on and on about how "pretty" hers is and her pubes were soft and reddish blonde. Swear to god, not kidding. Sonja is something else.

And that weird guy watched.

• Love 2

Wow, Sonja.  I think she needs to just give into her fantasies and find a nice wealthy lesbian to have a real relationship with.    And I love Sonja tipsy, but she was so drunk it was scary. 

Bethenny.  The woman who screeches at nearly everyone just can't take a shred of criticism even when it is gently put.  Dorinda's "pyschoanalysis" wasn't much.  She's trying to tell her to chill the fuck out in a nice way and Bethenny just can't handle it.  This is the same woman lecturing Ramona when really, I don't see that much of a difference between their behaviors.  Bethenny is smart, but she has absolutely no filter and intentionally "gives zero fucks."  When she's not screeching, she's usually making a derogatory comments that she likes to think is her "humor."  And her soul baring moment was all about how successful she is.  And feeling like she has to apologize.  You lord your success over EVERYONE Bethenny.  My God, she wasn't apologizing for her success on this trip but constantly talking about how fabulous this trip was for everyone as if she's throwing them all bones for inviting them.  People would really let her enjoy her success if she was a tad more humble.

And Tinsley.  Slow the fuck down.  I'm surprised the schlubby wallet she's dating isn't turned off by hearing her talk about how she wants to get married all the time.  Sounds like she'd marry anyone after dating them a weekend because she wants to get married so badly.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Ramona always acts so desperate for someone who allegedly has dates. 

Not desperate, coquettish.  She's just a young ingenue trying to make it in the city.

• Love 16
27 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I absolutely loved this episode....almost as much as Scary Island.  Mostly just fun!

Dorinda was very mean at dinner and first thing the next morning, so I don't really buy her excuse of just reacting.  I'd cut her some slack for being so drunk, but she was a total bitch to Bethanny right off the bat the next morning.  I did not like her dress at dinner, or her white yoga pants....her butt looked huge.  She has a huge mean streak.

I guess Ramona was really nervous about losing her apple, because she totally kissed B's naked ass in the pool.  She is nasty to the core, and just grates on my nerves.  I cannot stand her.  What an idiot on the fishing trip, especially with her little "dance" scene.

While Sonja is annoying when drunk, I really like her.  She doesn't get mean with anyone and gets along with everyone.  I'd love to see a season with her without Ramona.

Lu does have new boobs....especially compared to her "be cool, don't be all uncool" boobs.  I'm very sad for her regarding her divorce, I love how she gets along with everyone and just rolls with the punches.  She never gets ugly with the other ladies.  She forgives and moves on.

I love Carole more with each episode.  She fits into every situation and is a friend to everyone.  Her crawling in bed with Dorinda was just adorable.  Loved watching her fish, and she looked gorgeous in her swimsuit.

Tins, trying to take Lu down at dinner was just classless, especially considering you have a mug shot.  You looked stupid on the boat in your white nightgown.  You're trying too hard.  Lu has been nothing but nice, try taking a swing at B and see what happens.  For being the youngest, she stayed covered from head to toe in all the scenes where the others were wearing their swimsuits....well, except for Sonja who misplaced hers.

Bethenny has totally redeemed herself for me.  She handled all the negativity thrown at her very well, and was kind to accept apologies....especially from rancid Ramona.  I thought it was hilarious that she went skinny dipping and she has a fabulous body.  She looked great in her yoga outfit.  She has a great sense of style and I loved everything she wore, including all of her sunglasses.  I do feel that B takes a lot of heat for hitting it big, while being on this show, and I believe some are very jealous of her.  Her hair also looked the best in Mexico.

I am so glad the reunion has been shot because I don't want to see the women pile on Lu while she is probably very raw about her divorce.

It seems that everyone made up, except for Sonja and Tinsley, so I can't imagine the reunion will be too rough.  And Tinsley is making a mountain out of a molehill.  Little rich girl, if you don't like Sonja or how she treats you, GTFO of her house.

This group really clicked well, but I need Ramona gone.  She ruins every scene she is in.  God I wish Heather would come back.

I don't think she has new boobs-her wedding dress she looked pretty modestly endowed.  She and Kelly had a photo two days ago nothing much there.  I had the dubious honor of taping a friend's boobs for a dress and it was amazing to me what the tape did-her natural boobs looked like implants. 

I thought the Mexico trip was good but not the best trip ever in RH history as Jeff Lewis and Bethenny were trying to sell on WWHL.

I know I am fond of saying Dorinda is all about Dorinda all the time but last night, given Bethenny was given a misdirect by Carole, I do think she goes way too far in trying to make scenes happen.  Even at the restaurant running out to the balcony-for crap's sake she isn't five years old.  Dorinda had a point they had given their all to a full day of Skinnygirl promotion.  Bethenny trying to make things happen takes her clothes off?  A little less of producer Bethenny and a little more real. 

The one moment I enjoyed about Sonja, and I consider her anything but deep, when she was trying to pull out of Ramona she wasn't happy and Bethenny had to butt in.  It didn't need to be Bethenny's moment, it was far more real when Sonja was trying to get it out of Ramona.  There is a difference between "therapatizing" and just trying to get someone to open up.

I do believe they will make the Reunion happen.  I don't think things between Bethenny and Dorinda are over.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, sadtvjunkie said:

Palm Beach on the East coast of FL is a small island of exclusiveness. West Palm Beach was for the WORKERS of the mansions who didn't live in. Distinction made.

you nailed it!!!!  none of it is faked wealthy like you can find in the hamptons or beverly hill.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny trying to make things happen takes her clothes off?  A little less of producer Bethenny and a little more real. 

Yep -- when Bethenny said  "I want my frenemies back" it wasn't a confessional,  it was a producer's memo :)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8
32 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Bethenny has totally redeemed herself for me.  I thought it was hilarious that she went skinny dipping and she has a fabulous body.

That bag of bones? Oh, that's called an eating disorder honey.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I totally disagree.  

We don't have to debate, opinions and all that.  Rib cage poking through skin just doesn't look healthy to me. My standard of beauty leans more toward athletic/curvy.

Edited by Jade Foxx
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Ki-in said:

That would be weird to use your former husband's name when you've remarried an divorced. 

She should just go back to Nadeau (?) Forget about being defined by a man for awhile Luann

I knew not one but two women (one my ex MIL and the other my BFF's mother) who kept their former married names even though they remarried other men. Mrs. Smith divorces Mr. Smith and remarries to Mr. Jones and stays Mrs Smith  awkward!

It is so they go back to the same names their children have. 

2 hours ago, ryebread said:

Another reason for a Luann/Sonja love connection.

One of my favorite scenes from this epi was when Sonja was just about to guzzle the margarita from the pitcher and Luann swoops in: "no, no, no".  It was quick but it was authentic. I like that Lu feels protective over Soan.  I even like that she calls her 'Soan'.  They kind of need each other.  And I see the physical attraction.

It would be completely uncharted and fresh territory for a HW franchise and the time is right.  Luann can move into Grey Gardens and clean that mess (and Sonja) up.  Or Sonja could sell it and together with Lu's proceeds from 1/2 the penthouse, buy a spiffy little apartment on the UES.  Or, preferably, another part of the city, for a fresh start.

I'd rather see them wind up together as partners, than as 2 cougars, forever on the prowl at the likes of Beautique.  I'm over that storyline.

Well, according to Bethenny, Sonja had some nuzzling moments with Alex years ago! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't think she has new boobs-her wedding dress she looked pretty modestly endowed.  She and Kelly had a photo two days ago nothing much there.  I had the dubious honor of taping a friend's boobs for a dress and it was amazing to me what the tape did-her natural boobs looked like implants. 

I thought the Mexico trip was good but not the best trip ever in RH history as Jeff Lewis and Bethenny were trying to sell on WWHL.

I know I am fond of saying Dorinda is all about Dorinda all the time but last night, given Bethenny was given a misdirect by Carole, I do think she goes way too far in trying to make scenes happen.  Even at the restaurant running out to the balcony-for crap's sake she isn't five years old.  Dorinda had a point they had given their all to a full day of Skinnygirl promotion.  Bethenny trying to make things happen takes her clothes off?  A little less of producer Bethenny and a little more real. 

The one moment I enjoyed about Sonja, and I consider her anything but deep, when she was trying to pull out of Ramona she wasn't happy and Bethenny had to butt in.  It didn't need to be Bethenny's moment, it was far more real when Sonja was trying to get it out of Ramona.  There is a difference between "therapatizing" and just trying to get someone to open up.

I do believe they will make the Reunion happen.  I don't think things between Bethenny and Dorinda are over.

That reminds me -- has Beth ever apologized for insinuating that Dorinda and John are cokeheads?  I mean, even if that was true, I don't think I could be friendly with someone who put that out in public.  

I also enjoyed Sonja's real moment with Ramona.   It's a shame Ramona couldn't allow herself to be more vulnerable because I don't think anyone believes she is happily dating and that this new persona isn't meant to show Mario that she is perfectly fine.  She's not and it's obvious.  Even though she lorded her relationship with Mario over the other women, I do feel for her.  I think she is still in love with him.  Finding yourself single when you are at a certain age is kind of scary because you think to yourself that a desirable man in your age range will most likely will want a younger woman than you.  

• Love 11
8 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

Are you sorry you asked??  Ha!!!!

Not at all!  Thanks for all of that!  It was an interesting read and now I understand why LuAnn is trying to imply that Tom has a place in Palm Beach.  She loves to imagine herself living some grand, fabulous lifestyle, lol.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

i wonder if the showing the clip from next episode precipitated lu's divorce announcement.

she might not have known about until last night.  the reason i'm speculating because beth said last night on wwhl that she didn't know carole didn't catch that fish until she saw the episode.

well lu certainly proved me wrong (like that's never happened before).  i thought she would never divorce tom  

I thought the same. It must have been something major, she already forgave him for the Regency makeout session. The only thing I could think of is that he doesn't have any real money and perhaps was trying to convince her to sell the Hamptons home for capital.

Tom is really like the Count. He dumped her ass a month before her book release - and that just tanked before it got to the stores.

Now with Tom, he totally screwed her business ventures following the "newlywed" "romantic" theme.

No wonder she is supposedly coming out with a new song.

Maybe she can write a Divorcing The Commoner Etiquette book

• Love 4
4 hours ago, malibu said:

Wowza. 

Not surprising at all.  Can Lu even get any $$ out of this marriage?  Seems like the only benefit for her was a storyling and publicity.  And now she has a storyline for the next year or two.  Next season she'll talk about the betrayal and hurt.  Season after that she'll be in rebuild mode.  So basically, marrying Tom gave her guaranteed $$ from RHONY for the last year and the next two.  I think that possibility is what she was really giddy over -- not her marriage to Tom.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I really liked it as well. I liked the fact also that Carole didn't really take sides. It is so hard when two of your good friends are having issues and you have to walk the line some place in the middle. She understood where each of them were coming from, saw the good and the bad in each argument, and just tried to be supportive of them both. 

i have a different (somewhat  jaded) take on this scene,   carole  was being an opportunist knowing how we would perceive this scene thus helping redeem herself from last year.   

although i believe the above i still liked the scene.  carole made it nice!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

That introduction comment is ancient history now.  Lu has shown that she knows how to fit in, and how to act when everyone around her is losing their shit.  I think Tinsley looked stupid and petty for that lowly attempt to embarrass Lu, and she certainly didn't hand her her ass.  It was eye rolling at best for me.

Perhaps for you. But not for me. I like Lu when she's not trying to one up everyone, but she's a snob who was called out. Tinsley may be living with her mom,  but she was born to it and Lu wasn't. That burns her.  

She threw around Palm Beech, she crowed about it. She rubbed her shitty marriage in the other women's face and she always goes for the most vulnerable. I don't see her trying to school Dorinda for her foul mouth when she goes off. 

Nope Lu is a snob and a bully. 

4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Wowza. 

Not surprising at all.  Can Lu even get any $$ out of this marriage?  Seems like the only benefit for her was a storyling and publicity.  And now she has a storyline for the next year or two.  Next season she'll talk about the betrayal and hurt.  Season after that she'll be in rebuild mode.  So basically, marrying Tom gave her guaranteed $$ from RHONY for the last year and the next two.  I think that possibility is what she was really giddy over -- not her marriage to Tom.

I called this! ... I just wonder if they were in on it together. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I caught that too - it was something about her "bush" so that scene of her getting lasered was fake.

This is where Sonja blamed Tom for not telling her what is in at the moment - some of her usual bitchy shade at Luann

I also don't think Sonja is anything but a glob in bed. She probably opens her mouth and then just drools onto whatever she face plants on. She probably flops around like a fish out of water. She will be forever known as Sonja with a Jrunky J

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Perhaps for you. But not for me. I like Lu when she's not trying to one up everyone, but she's a snob who was called out. Tinsley may be living with her mom,  but she was born to it and Lu wasn't. That burns her.  

She threw around Palm Beech, she crowed about it. She rubbed her shitty marriage in the other women's face and she always goes for the most vulnerable. I don't see her trying to school Dorinda for her foul mouth when she goes off. 

Nope Lunch is a snob and a bully. 

I agree that Tinsely burned Lu really well.  But I also tend to think that just about every one of them find Tinsley irritating and don't find Dorinda irritating.  Therefore, the threshold is lower for Tinsley.

• Love 4

The captain said "let me know if there is anything else you'd like" or something like that and Ramona replied "What if we'd like you?"

IIRC,  I think that's when one of the ladies said she was embarrassed by Ramona, then Ramona said something like "no, I'm not really interested in you' after being shamed for her first comment.  She flirted, then she insulted the guy. 

I agree about not wanting any of the ladies to constantly throw around the F-bomb in a public setting, but for Pete's sake, none of them have any moral high ground to stand on when it comes to lecturing the other on what is appropriate behavior.  Does falling down drunk in the bushes ring a bell, LuAnn? It wasn't in front of a crowd of people, but it was filmed for the world to see.  Worry about your own damn self, Lu.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

When and wherever I see this phrase written, I always have to go back and read it again.  It looks wrong every time. Then I remember why. Then I bust out laughing.  

???

• Love 6
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, Carole and Dorinda had separate bedrooms, they shared an adjoining bathroom. Bethenny went into Dorinda's bedroom, Carole was not present and it was Tinsley that was with them when they walked to the dinning room table, not Carole, she came after Bethenny/Tinsley mocked Dorinda's slurring/arm flailing and after Dorinda cut herself. Bethenny went off on the wrong person but, as always, she didn't feel the need to apologize to Dorinda for that. LOL  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-9/videos/too-much-tequila

Sonja didn't borrow Bethenny's swimsuit, Dorinda put it on Sonja even though Sonja told her they weren't hers. LOL I believe that even Carole said they weren't Sonja's but I don't think Dorinda heard her. 

my take was that dorinda/whomever wanted sonja clothed and didn't  much care whose bottoms she was putting on sonja

• Love 11

Bethanny is pretty happy when people are acting crazy while drinking Skinny Girl Margaritas. The next time Ramona starts a fight with Bethanny she should hold a skinny girl cocktail, in a skinny girl glass, in her hand. A couple funny things:

Ramona-- "I'm happy enough."

Tinsley-- "My boobs are not the best and they are not cute and I'm not doing that."

Bethanny-- who cares if Ramona brought up you were in soft porn. Get over it. You were a loser once. You know that.

Dorinda told Bethanny to loosen up and Bethanny lost her mind. I can see that she has a zero tolerance policy for friends. I think that Dorinda should defend herself a bit because she didn't say anything that horrible. She is way too wound up. And her Skinny Girl day, well, it's true. It was. Are people supposed to pretend they weren't used in a way for promotion?

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Most of all Bethenny needs to stop just stop telling people what they can and can't talk about.  She is the one who claims her real friends wouldn't say this or that to her-well real friends don't continually criticize a friend's conversation.   Bethenny who is oh so aware of location claimed they left the city when they went to the Bronx.  The Bronx is in NYC and virtually every blogger commented on her ignorance.

Oh my goodness, all of this resonates. If I actually watch an episode, it's to see interaction, give and take, NOT teacher-pupil censorship. I'm one of those nimrods who actually like Andy Cohrn but I wish he had a better grip on what. F's doong yo the energy of MYC.

• Love 4