Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E01: Thirty Rotten Scoundrels

• Start Topic

Can't stand Cory, Camila and Tony. And if I think I saw what I did, cannot stand two even more and don't understand why people continue to hook up with these three. Cannot wait for them to go, three of the biggest wastes in the game.

• Love 3

Saw the episode last night with fans and the bulk of the cast. I felt let down. The dirtiest, filthiest season ever conceived by the human mind . . . and nobody gets eliminated. I mean, nice that Darrell can come back and put a foot in Cory's ass, but it's disappointing.

Wild prediction: Teege lied about Smashley not coming back. Think about it . . . losing luggage is kind of a weak excuse, and CT was having passport problems. Cut to Teege next week: "Yeah, the defending champions had a bye from the Purge. Suck on that."

I would be okay with seeing episodes with crowds, even though I suck in most social situations. Short story: I couldn't bring myself to hit up any cast member, even those I never hated. The audience was aligned with me most of the time during the episode.  Then Ammo goes on about having no regrets snitching on Racist Jenna. Cue laughter and cheers . . . meanwhile, I'm puzzled because that guy wasn't much better than her. In case you didn't see that season, I kinda disliked Ammo, Dylan and Dionne dogpiling on Racist Jenna. That shouldn't be an option for me. If you think I'm weird, I was okay with Ceejai pummeling the bitch.

I like the idea of the Purge, even with the Redemption House anticlimax. Great that the flame was turned on Poor Life Decisions Jenna, and even moreso for Cory, whose dick should've fallen off by now. Not a fan of Simone (I do like Devyn Simone and Gail Simone), Amanda (so happy Nicole beat her) and LaToya (meh). Shane seems nice and Darrell isn't a total punk, but Devin is still Bargain Basement Wes to me. Oh, and Tony having two kids was more important to Cory than Darrell's two kids. In Cory's defense, Darrell probably doesn't NEED the money. Oh, and Elder Derrick (DerricK?) has a kid. Are there any old-schoolers that haven't reproduced?!?

• Love 1

Do not tease me, show, with bouncing both Ashley and Amanda in the first ep and then bringing them right back.  Ashley better stay gone.  Then boot Amanda again, then Camila and then Marie and we're golden.

I hate that the middle challenge made them rely on other people.  Don't do Darrell dirty like that!

Devin is a weirdo.  I hate that I don't hate him.

Nicole, just stop with the makeup.  You're not doing it right.

• Love 7

Oh yeah I forgot to add that Tony needs the money because he has some kids. Hey Tony, it is called a fucking job, go get one and maybe he would stop hooking up with people if he had to have a job and pay for child support.  I loathe him. 

• Love 18
(edited)

Eh. I mean the champs vs pros thing was much more fun and exciting than this. I really don't like any of the new people and I'm so sick of Johnny. It's getting tired.

The best moment was Cory saving tony over Darrell with the "and you've got kids(Tony)" and LeToya saying "but you've got kids too right" to Darrell.

This isn't the first challenge that's Had a redemption house. I forgot what the other one was.

I miss old school challenges like bad. The ones with inner circles and point press. I've been rewatching via YouTube lately and I not only miss that format but I miss how it was fun, at least in early seasons. I know in battle of the sexes the girls had issues within the team but I remember It was cute during challengers each member of the teams would support each other while doing the missions. Up until the first gauntlet challenge the teams were nice and fun with each other. I miss that.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 1
  58 minutes ago, Unclejosh said:

Kenny and Evan cannot come back to the show ever due to the Tonya lawsuit.

what lawsuit? Sorry I am not on the up and up on these people. 

Tonya filed a civil suit against MTV and Bunim-Murray for recording an alleged sexual assault and doing nothing to prevent/stop it from happening. At least that's what I remember from hearing about it.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

This isn't the first challenge that's Had a redemption house. I forgot what the other one was.

It was one of the Exes seasons, and Johnny and Nani ended up returning, to Wes' surprise and dismay.  (I think this was also the season that Johnny and Nani "hooked up" more because they were away from everyone else and made Johnny's girlfriend tell him to stay away from her in future challenges or some shit like that.  These people's lives are stupid.....).

I don't understand how this can be the the dirtiest game EVAH with the dirtiest players EVAH, but there are a shit ton of newbies.  Makes no sense.  It should have been old school dirty vs new school dirty.  And where's Wes? And Coral? And Abram?

I'm shocked that Nicole and her two faces earned her way through.  (Did she get plastic surgery?)  And I've never seen Corey move so fast without getting winded/cramps.  But very smart of him to get rid of Darrell.  I'm looking forward to seeing how that bites him the ass later.  Also, lol at Aneesa outing his little friend!

• Love 2

Dang, I hate to see Devin go.  I find him very entertaining.  I'm hoping he makes it back in.  If Ashley gets to come back I will be so mad.  She throws a fit every season about something, and if she's ready to leave before anything has actually even happened yet, PLEASE just let her stay gone.    Weird that CT's passport wasn't approved, since he's used it to get in and out of several countries in the past.  I've never traveled internationally, so I don't understand why there was no way to verify its validity without sending him all the way back to the states.

I have no idea who Maria is, I feel like I've never seen her before.  The newbie with the tattoos who is "dirty" because he exposed a roommate for being racist seems like he will be annoying.  He tries too hard to be different.  I realize this is more of a young person's game, but I miss some of the old school players of yesteryear who must have gone on to have normal lives and responsibilities. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I don't understand how this can be the the dirtiest game EVAH with the dirtiest players EVAH, but there are a shit ton of newbies.  Makes no sense.  It should have been old school dirty vs new school dirty.  And where's Wes? And Coral? And Abram?

Respectively: too busy with his various ventures; too banned for quitting Gauntlet III and/or busy having a life on her own; Challenge would cut into his "special time" hunting deer wearing nothing but a dull knife.

23 minutes ago, Irritable said:

I have no idea who Maria is, I feel like I've never seen her before.  The newbie with the tattoos who is "dirty" because he exposed a roommate for being racist seems like he will be annoying. 

That's Marie from St. Thomas, the first Staten Islander to appear on a BMP show. This was me at the start of IOTC: "Hey, I wonder if Marie and Nicole know each oth- . . . oops, Marie is gone." And yeah, Chris/"Ammo" rubs me the wrong way. I think he qualifies for "dirty" status not just for the leaks, but because he wouldn't have told Racist Jenna about his involvement until the producers forced him to do so, as per the "Go BIg Or Go Home" gimmick. IIRC, Racist Jenna thought Kailah was behind the leaks, and she would've started shit had Chris/"Ammo" not spilled the beans.

One positive about this season: nobody from Bad Blood. I don't think any of those fourteen(!!!!) cast members are worth remembering.

• Love 1

Of course these aren't the dirtiest players in Challenge history. They're just the ones MTV could get to show up. 

I like bringing the redemption house back. It's been just long enough since the last one that most people have forgotten about it and weren't expecting it. I'm not sure where Devin gets off saying he's this Challenge mastermind. He got eliminated in one season, was brought back because someone quit, and continued to luck out not having to go into eliminations again. He hasn't done anything.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

One positive about this season: nobody from Bad Blood. I don't think any of those fourteen(!!!!) cast members are worth remembering.

Peter is busy burying Jenn's body under his porch.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, columbot said:

I'm not sure where Devin gets off saying he's this Challenge mastermind. He got eliminated in one season, was brought back because someone quit, and continued to luck out not having to go into eliminations again. He hasn't done anything.

See: Camilla.

• Love 5

Does anyone else feel like the whole passport or whatever thing with CT is a lie? I think CT just didn't feel like committing to being there the whole time, and production was like, "shit, our ratings go up when he's on", so they found a way to work around it without making it seem like he is receiving special treatment. However, if he's allowed to come in at any old time (even with a good reason) and not have to compete in the first few challenges, he's already being given special treatment. 

• Love 1

while I didn't like the redemption arc last time, the fact that it gives Darrell the opportunity to return has changed my mind about it. And I am glad that the whole 'dirty thirty' thing is a bit of a misnomer, because it is good to see Jenna, Leroy and Darrell in the mix.

• Love 6

I'm really confused about CT not being able to get into Colombia. We know he's traveled to other places. Maybe his passport was close to expiring? 

Simone made me laugh with her "what bitch?" reaction Jenna kicking her off.

I detest Tony but I do like Shane. He's adorable.

Ugh Camila. Why is she on every single time??!! She's turning into the female Johnny. I know it's probably for ratings because she seems to lose her shit and go off on someone every time she's on a challenge. I still don't want to see her

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

That Tori chick is annoying!

I didn't notice with so many people present. All I know from Facebook is that she is very popular from her AYTO stints. "Teh New Hotness," as it were. Right now, if I want to hear a white girl from MTV rap, I'd go with Chanel West Coast. For now, anyway.

Anybody else nervous about these people being set loose in a nation known for cocaine? I doubt any of them would be that hardcore. Also, Battle Of The Sexes isn't really a parallel just because it was held in Jamaica, even if Colin's story about a drug trip were true.

2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I'm really confused about CT not being able to get into Colombia. We know he's traveled to other places. Maybe his passport was close to expiring? 

I'd bet that was it-some countries will not allow you in if your passport hasn't expired yet, but your stay is through a certain amount of time before it expires. I think it's Italy that will not allow you in if your last day there is within 3 months of the expiration date. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Anybody else nervous about these people being set loose in a nation known for cocaine?

Colombia is known for exporting it, unlike US who imports.

3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I detest Tony but I do like Shane. He's adorable.

Same here, I could watch Shane every week.

• Love 2

Shane looks like a young version of Lance Bass in some of his TH. 

The next challenge Tony is on, he'll be saying how he now has three babies with three different baby mamas and that's why he needs the money. 

I need new players. I actually find myself excited more about the rookies because they're new people to hate! All the vets are bloated and boring. Every single challenge ends up being the same damn freaking people in the top at the end. That's boring!!!

• Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

I didn't notice with so many people present. All I know from Facebook is that she is very popular from her AYTO stints. "Teh New Hotness," as it were. Right now, if I want to hear a white girl from MTV rap, I'd go with Chanel West Coast. For now, anyway.

Anybody else nervous about these people being set loose in a nation known for cocaine? I doubt any of them would be that hardcore. Also, Battle Of The Sexes isn't really a parallel just because it was held in Jamaica, even if Colin's story about a drug trip were true.

Tori was all "hey guys, it's your girl, Toriiiii!!!!" like we were supposed to care. Girl, you're new on this show...fall back. Plus, the other time she spoke it was also annoying...I can't remember what she said that time but I was eye rolling. I'm quick to judge Are You the One people, I guess. I think she's...not cute. I'm surprised she supposed to be hot. And, of course, she's a rapper...I missed that.

11 hours ago, Suck It Trebek said:

I'd bet that was it-some countries will not allow you in if your passport hasn't expired yet, but your stay is through a certain amount of time before it expires. I think it's Italy that will not allow you in if your last day there is within 3 months of the expiration date. 

I thought most counties frowned upon that but why wouldn't he/MTV have just said that? I would assume MTV makes sure their passports are valid in advance though, or we would probably have this problem more often with these people. It was all very strange! I guess it's more dramatic when it's "mysterious."

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 1

The Are You the One "couple" is ridiculous. Whatever his name is, all  "I hit her up on Twitter & slid into her DMs!". God. Shut up. Then when he won the cannon placement challenge, he kisses equally-as-fame hungry "girlfriend" without taking his eyes off the camera. Gross.

Really idiots? You all let Bananas roll into 1st place the FIRST challenge?! Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

The Are You the One "couple" is ridiculous. Whatever his name is, all  "I hit her up on Twitter & slid into her DMs!". God. Shut up. Then when he won the cannon placement challenge, he kisses equally-as-fame hungry "girlfriend" without taking his eyes off the camera. Gross.

Really idiots? You all let Bananas roll into 1st place the FIRST challenge?! Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

I was thinking that too! He had quite a lead, too. Sad to watch. I really cannot stand him. He just irks. And as much as he can say on reunions and other things that this is just his tv persona, I call BS. The one and only time Abe made sense on this show when was he made his speech about why he hates Johnny and refuses to call him bananas because he is John on these shows and in real life and calling himself Bananas to try and make a distinction is crap and I agree.

• Love 3

Ashley was on the verge of quitting Invasion and Champs vs. Pros too, though she did well in both.

She's supposedly upset because her luggage is lost, which could be a hassle.  Unless they give her some money to buy some clothes and toiletries, it can be aggravating unable to establish any kind of routine.

If she really is gone from the rest of the season.

If it's a ruse, they could have come up with a more fun reason, like she was getting upset because everyone was cracking jokes about her foobs.

• Love 1

Saving grace of this episode:  the cats who apparently inhabit the Bomba-fort and do not give a flying mouse if there are challengers of varying levels of cleanliness running about.  

Oh Teej, you're just so, so tricky about the million dollars.  Eyeroll.  

• Love 1

So the million in prize money is roughly 3 times the normal $350k in prize money.

Would they make it like $400-450k for the two winners and the second and third-place people splitting the rest?

On 7/22/2017 at 0:56 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

That's "(our) girl, Tori" I was talking about and I think I name is Derek but  since he ain't the Derrick I don't care. They are way too thirsty.

• Love 1

Just watched this episode and here is my list of people I'll be rooting for, against, and undecided on.

Rooting for:

CT, Cara, Darrell, Hunter, Amanda.

Against/hate:

Bananas, Aneesa, Cory, kailah, Jenna, Jordan, Jemmye, Simone, Shane, Nicole, Camila, Tony, Tori, and this piece of shit Ammo. 

Undecided:

Nelson, Dario, Britni, Derrick K, Derrick H, Devin, Marie, and Veronica. Over half of those people, I don't know anything about. lol.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/22/2017 at 0:56 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

I can't stand him or her.

Edited by Hiacios