Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, auntieminem said:

James story on IG .  Who is Lindsay Rose Smith?  Does James also have a girlfriend?   He and Jason pretty much don't follow many of JBs rules. 

I’m just shocked JB has allowed James to basically spend a whole year on various vacations. Who pays for all of them?

• Like 8

Jana has a new video up. I tried to add the link from yew.tube but can’t seem to get it to work.

I didn’t know they had a ”farm”, but she shows Josie’s horse, chicks hatching and many sheep and goats that she and Joe bought at an auction.

The younger girls are still in skirts and leggings, but Jana is always shown in pants and sometimes in a tank top.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 2

Jana has never been an elocutionist, but she seems to be deliberately adopting a "hillbilly" accent.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Is it monetized? I wouldn’t want to click if so. 

6 minutes ago, Quof said:

Jana has never been an elocutionist, but she seems to be deliberately adopting a "hillbilly" accent.

Yikes. Worse than Jessa’s exaggerated cringey voice?

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1

Jana and the younger sisters were visiting Joy and in her vlog they talked about some of the animals they had.  They had several young goats I think die in the winter. Ugh.  If they are going to take on the responsibility of animals then know how to properly care for them.  I recall Jenny has always loved animals and wanted to be veterinarian (remember how they had blurbs about what the kids one was what they wanted to do). Of course,  I don't see any of them ever getting a college education; it is kind of sad if at one point they did think they would grow up to be anything  other than moms and dads.  It looks like Jana is really resolved to being a stay at home daughter, farming and taking care of other people's kids. She had visited Jinger several times so I was hoping she might want to move on.  

• Sad 10
10 minutes ago, Quof said:

I thought it was Jessa speaking, but it was Jana. 

Maybe I’ll go save the video to watch if I ever need to induce vomiting. 

• LOL 4

I don't begrudge Jana her farm project, but gosh it's sad that a thirty-something woman has to share a project with her teenage sisters. Jana deserves her own life (on a farm, if she wants). 

• Like 11
  • Applause 6

Building that fence at night was silly, no matter the memories made.  Maybe just sit around a fire pit to make your memories and resume the building the next morning.  What more do they have to do?  Some of the girls were barefoot too.  

There was some footage of Jana sheering a sheep and, in the background, there were so many cars and work trucks right beside and behind her tiny home.  Looked so commercial.  

• Like 4

I wonder if they realize that their new buzzwords “making memories” were popularized a decade ago by the Kartrashians?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Kind of crazy. The TTH went a good decade never seeing a knee or a shoulder blade. Now its full-on Nike.

And does Michelle make Jim Bob walk around looking at his sneakers?

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
21 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Kind of crazy. The TTH went a good decade never seeing a knee or a shoulder blade. Now its full-on Nike.

And does Michelle make Jim Bob walk around looking at his sneakers?

I've always thought that the "Cover up every inch of bare skin! NIKE! NIKE!" crap was simply performance art for the TV cameras. The "Doing things a little differently" act got them a lot of attention, both from the leghumpers who worshiped them and the rest of us who came to snark. Now, thanks to Josh, the show has been cancelled and their brand is in ruins. The crowds have gone home, nobody left to show off for, so why bother enforcing the rules? 

I also think that Jim Bob's main preoccupation these days is hanging onto his financial empire, such as it is. As for Michelle, I think she's probably now just a shadow of her former self. Josh is one of the few children she seemed to genuinely love and his incarceration must have been devastating for her. I think she now goes through her days like a zombie and wouldn't even notice if all her sons front-hugged their girlfriends and all her daughters mowed lawns in their bikinis.

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I think the entire Josh public debacle allowed the offspring to question JB and Michelle’s beliefs and motives. As in what was religious vs cultural vs  just trying to deal with Josh’s actions.  The now over 21 year olds seem to have decided that pants,  shorts, sleeveless clothing can be appropriate.  As can hugging your girlfriend.   
I think JB and Michelle only have control over Jana, and the under 21 crowd.  If Jana actually had a job that paid her enough to live on, she’d probably be gone too. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 9

Michelle lost her celebrity and her MOTY title, but she has gained freedom. Freedom from a litter of kids and the (temporary) freedom from the stress that is Josh. I'm thinking Michelle is actually enjoying this "season of life" in spite of the crash and burn.

JB is likely still struggling - and that's okay in my book.

• Like 8
51 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

I think JB and Michelle only have control over Jana, and the under 21 crowd.

I think Jana has much more freedom than the younger ones.  She doesn't live in the big house, pretty much does her own thing with her gardening and crafts, and wears what she wants (jeans and even a sleeveless dress in her last IG).  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Reddit has a photo from Jana's Instagram of Jana and John on a dock in Charleston. Jana's wearing a solitaire on her left hand. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 10
(edited)

Someone in the Reddit comments said that in Jana's Mother's Day post, it looks like a ring could have been edited out since there's blurriness on her finger.  I can't see it myself, but it's possible.

eta:  I do see a little something in the Mother's Day photo.  Could be.

eta:  Take this with a huge grain of salt.  Someone on Reddit says they got messaged by someone who said Jana's engaged to Stephen Wisemann and the invitations have been sent out.  Again, this is only an anonymous poster on Reddit.

Someone remind me who Stephen Wisemann is again.  Is he the guy who Josh tried to frame?

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Useful 5
52 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Is he the guy who Josh tried to frame?

No it’s not.

55 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Stephen Wisemann

It’s Stephen  Wissmann.

• Useful 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Isn’t Stephen Hannah’s brother ( as in Jed’s Hannah)? 

Yep, he was raised under similar religious beliefs as the Duggars and the two families have been friendly for years.  Stephen works in the Wissman family business as a carpenter, I think.  They make furniture. He's also got a pilot's license and sings and plays instruments in the family musical group.  So, he's cut from the same cookie cutter as most of the other fundies in their circle.

There have been rumors about Stephen and Jana going around for about 5 years or so; pretty long for a fundie courtship.  He is several years younger than Jana, but that's not such a big deal at their current ages.

The one thing I noticed in the most recent photos is that Jana and Abby seem to be very close and seem to really enjoy each other's company.  Good to see.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 16
  • Useful 4

Per Reddit, there's a Zola wedding site for the two of them up for an August 24 wedding, but the consensus seems to be it's likely a fake that someone created after the ring was spied in the photo. There's also a likely fake wedding site up for them on there from October 2021. 

I do suspect if she is indeed engaged, it is him.

• Like 4
  • Useful 4

Maybe Jana and Steve Wissman had one of those pacts, as in if five years neither one of us is married, then we may as well marry each other.

• Like 4
  • LOL 15

If she is engaged to him; good for her. He's very attractive and at the least, has actual marketable skills. 

Jana always looks the happiest when she's with John's family. I have a soft spot for her. Warranted or not. I always remember the story of her being forced to give her beloved item to Jessa and how she was in tears and one of the sisters (Jill?) thought it was so amusing. I can only imagine the things that Jana has been through as the oldest girl in that family. 

• Like 17
  • Sad 1

I'll believe the engagement and wedding rumors when I see concrete proof.  I can still remember years ago when someone claimed that Jana was engaged to a mixed race guy who was divorced with two kids.  At least this rumor isn't as wacky as that one.  And if it is true, I hope Steve is cool with her joining him in doing carpentry and that she doesn't have to have a honeymoon baby unless she wants to.

• Like 7
  • Applause 6

Jana posted another video on YouTube, this time of her and her brothers (mainly Jason) renovating the TTH play room. She starts off by saying the footage is from a few years ago, and it clearly is (Tyler is helping out at one point, and the featured children-- Josie, Jordyn, Jessa's oldest 3-- are a good deal younger).

Something's definitely up in Duggar-ville that Jana is posting three year old videos...

• Like 11
  • Useful 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Jana posted another video on YouTube, this time of her and her brothers (mainly Jason) renovating the TTH play room. She starts off by saying the footage is from a few years ago, and it clearly is (Tyler is helping out at one point, and the featured children-- Josie, Jordyn, Jessa's oldest 3-- are a good deal younger).

Something's definitely up in Duggar-ville that Jana is posting three year old videos...

I don’t trust her. She’s just as manipulative as Jessa in her own way, IMHO.

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 10
On 7/8/2024 at 5:47 PM, Notabug said:

The one thing I noticed in the most recent photos is that Jana and Abby seem to be very close and seem to really enjoy each other's company.  Good to see.

Aren't they the same age or at least very close in age. I could see them easily being friends. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Maybe she is getting married and this is her way of having her own income.

I assume she took JB’s bribe like most of the others, so wouldn’t she already have money? Look at James, he’s literally been on a permanent vacation for a year. 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, AstridM said:

I assume she took JB’s bribe like most of the others, so wouldn’t she already have money? Look at James, he’s literally been on a permanent vacation for a year. 

For sure she took the money.

Jana was not a barely 20 year old guy when she got the money. Now she's a 35 (34?) year old that has 10+ years of wisdom on James. James is going through his money quite fast - something he will likely regret.

$80,000 is a lot of money, but without a steady income it can disappear fairly quickly. I'm guessing Jana invested some, or all, of her money and wants some spending money that is her own.

But I could be totally wrong on why she's suddenly the SM queen. It may not be for money at all.

• Like 5