Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Where Are They Now? Joe W. and Pauline

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Pretty5Vacant said:

I did the same thing, lol! Rough area?!

What dahling said!

Eh, where I live we have those signs everywhere. Rural area. The majority of the men I know are packing something. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, AnnaBaptist said:

I'm watching this again cuz I know missed things while posting on the Live Chat.  I didn't realize when Pauline said "Dinners ready" to Dylan & she put food on a tray table that they BOTH would be eating off the SAME tray table in the middle of the tiny kitchen.  OMG.  At least they aren't balancing plates of food while reclined in a Lazy Boy, but couldn't Dylan at least have his own table?  No wonder he was looking down, his dining view was looking at his mother's semi-exposed saggy boobs.  That would definitely be an appetite suppressant for me.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

OMG, right?! His form was HORRIBLE. It's like he was taking all his aggravation out on the weights. Also, note to Joe: you have to use the machines properly for them to work. Furiously pressing the weights around is only going to lead to injury. Idiot. 

In fairness, she didn't need to be eating any damn cake either. I don't understand the phenomena of tasting a cake anyway. Unless you're stuffing that whole thing down your throat, you're only eating a small slice of it so who cares if it's "not perfect." And for all the wedding cakes I've eaten in my lifetime, it's the absolute truth when I say I can't remember what a single one of them tasted like -- good or bad.

I recall Sarah being a bitch to a bunch of women commenters on Joe's FB page who had the audacity to simply leave words of encouragement for him. She immediately thought they wanted to sleep with him. Um, no dear, that punishment is all for you.

It's a thing now, going to taste your wedding cake apparently. I think I did PICK my wedding cake, like from photos but never tasted it, like who the hell cares?

• Love 5

Joe wasn't as annoying as Pauline. At least he went for walks, worked out at the gym and reached his short term  goals. He's right in saying it's easier to lose when you break it down into smaller more manageable goals. And he did try to get a job. That being said, he was still mooching off Sarah's mother for the most part and didn't go for a very modest wedding. 

On the other hand, we have Pauline. Same crap, different day. She's always taking things at "her own pace" yeah the pace of a snail. Dillon will be 80 and still pushing her around in that damn chair by the time she finally reaches her goal weight. Go to the gym, put on the damn shoes, at least push a walker around instead of hanging on to a shopping cart! How cheesy can you get! And what happened to swimming? She used to get herself in a public pool, that seems to have stopped completely. She mostly sits around, no wonder she can't lose any weight. 

I still say Dillon needs to say he's going to the grocery store, then never come back. He's trapped, poor thing. He probably has no marketable skills so the chances of him getting a job and branching out are pretty slim.

• Love 8

Can someone please tell Pauline that it is really easy to get a walker?  I borrowed one and dh almost bought me one at a garage sale for $15 when I had surgery.  They are not some mysterious item that only come from aliens and are made out of gold.

• Love 17

Miss Chevious - I was going to post same thing about what happened to Pauline going to the pool.

I can't get over all the excuses Pauline came up with. She had one or more ready for everything Dr Now or others suggested. Dr Now should keep an Excuse Book, possibly named "I've Heard It All"  & make all the weight loss candidates read it when they sign up with his program. 

If she would get a walker and a cane (1) she wouldn't have to hold Dillon's hand every time they went out in public (2) it would give her confidence over feeling like she would trip with the shoes on and (3) the cart could be returned to the store it came from. Like I posted on the Live Chat,  I wish they would have shown Pauline pushing the shopping cart into Dr Now's explaining why & how she used it. Could you imagine his reaction?  After laying her out when she used "the Monster" (his term for her electric wheelchair she used on original episode) the shopping cart would definitely have done him in. 

Dr Now should make a limit on the number of visits patients can miss. These people do nothing all day but come up with all kinds of excuses why they can't keep appointments.  We know they just don't want to weigh in but it's getting ridiculous.  Besides death &  serious illness, there should be no excuses. Wedding planning,  feeling down, busy with family don't count.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

So true. In fact, I have never had a *good* wedding cake. It's all been kind of dry and flavorless. Best wedding cake ever was when my cousin got married and she made her own cakes - a bunch of cheesecakes in different flavors. Amazing.

And in the text balloons on the "supersize" episode, it read that they went with red velvet cake. Who needs to do a tasting to end up with Red Velvet cake? Nothing against RV cake. But. I mean. C'mon. Unless you're going for something super exotic do we all not know (more or less) what cakes taste like? Icing is pretty much icing (again, unless you're talking some wack-a-doodle flavour like kiwi-mango-cinnamon-latte) and white cake vs lemon vs strawberry vs chocolate vs red velvet. Sweet baby Jesus. 

AND unless you're inviting all of the M600PL viewers to attend (well, and even then)... won't most of your guests know that you've been on a weight loss journey and be totally okay with having other things at the reception? The biggest question though right now is why do I even care? Okay. I'm going back to looking up what John Saul books I haven't read yet. 

Dillon should get in touch with Assanti's brother and go to work for him. The blurb on the supersize ep said he wanted to work in the area of his "passion" which was gaming and IT. He and Justin (was that his name?) would be like soul brothers. It could be just the thing each of them needs! 

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

I can't get over all the excuses Pauline came up with. She had one or more ready for everything Dr Now or others suggested. Dr Now should keep an Excuse Book, possibly named "I've Heard It All"  & make all the weight loss candidates read it when they sign up with his program. 

Dr Now should make a limit on the number of visits patients can miss. These people do nothing all day but come up with all kinds of excuses why they can't keep appointments.  We know they just don't want to weigh in but it's getting ridiculous.  Besides death &  serious illness, there should be no excuses. Wedding planning,  feeling down, busy with family don't count.

And Now doesn't make the point sharply enough that falling off the program a little (even a little) because of "wedding planning stress" or other common stressors that most humans have gone or will go through at some point in their lives is particularly bad because they are common stressors - if you're gonna fall off the wagon every time something like that happens guess what ... you gonna get fat again! He's not just being a harda$$ about sticking to the program and having discipline, it's about longterm success and making real deeply rooted changes so when it's time to plan the daughter's wedding down the road, the stress doesn't come up and kick you in teeth. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Miss Chevious said:

Joe wasn't as annoying as Pauline. At least he went for walks, worked out at the gym and reached his short term  goals. He's right in saying it's easier to lose when you break it down into smaller more manageable goals. And he did try to get a job. That being said, he was still mooching off Sarah's mother for the most part and didn't go for a very modest wedding. 

I preferred Pauline, because she wasn't asking others to give her things all the time.

• Love 4

Pauline's narcissistic patronization of the homeless with her little goodie bags as Dylan drove was one of my most favorite scenes from this series! What a mockery.

• Love 13

I just watched the episode that I DVR'ed last night, and wow.  I actually had hope for Pauline after the first update.  She was a total bitch on the original episode, but last year's update looked hopeful.  She didn't act like a bitch to Dr. Now this time, but her son is still her servant, and why, since she says she can take care of herself now?  Very sad for Dillon.  

Joe and Sarah, well, since I read about their Go Fund Me thing, they've pissed me off.  Entitled and then some.  I don't blame Sarah's mother one bit for getting fed up with their grifting attitude.  They will be forever thinking they can live off of other people's money, I am sure.

• Love 9

One thing I've noticed that has only really drawn attention to or contributed to Joe looking even more feminine is that they have eyeshadow and (I think) a little mascara on him. I say "they" guessing that it's the film crew doing this for television (to bring out the eyes or something). And there was a post in the LIVE CHAT thread that the poster couldn't find an adam's apple on Joe even as his neck is getting thinner. I was looking for that too and don't see one. It doesn't matter just a point of curiosity.

• Love 3

Ever notice on this series that when the 600 pounders are 'reading' their journals, that producers had to have helped them write, the words, "right now" are so overused. If you took a shot every time you hear "right now", you'd get alcohol poisoning. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, junip said:

Pauline's narcissistic patronization of the homeless with her little goodie bags as Dylan drove was one of my most favorite scenes from this series! What a mockery.

I watched in total amazement when instead of getting out and walking over to give a homeless man in a wheelchair a "treat bag", she made him come to her car while she sat there. Bless her heart.

• Love 14

The wedding dress was so unflattering. She is half naked. I wonder when these girls look back in 30 years at their wedding photos and wonder how they ever left the house like that. If they sit in a chair and don't sit up straight, it looks like they have nothing on in the photo.  Only very few women can pull this style off, tall and slim with a long neck and nice looking shoulders and back, which is one in 1000 women. 

• Love 7
23 hours ago, Azubah said:

I love this. Now I want a reality show called Wedding Cops.  "Those bridesmaid dresses are heinous! We're fining you $1,000."  "The Chicken Dance? Okay, we're shutting this shitshow down. Everyone on the ground with your hands behind your head." 

Lol. I used to DJ and if someone even mentioned the Chicken Dance I was like, "ok, hire someone else" (unless someone comes up with a dubstep version). That and the Hokey Pokey (yeah, it's fucking hokey alright). I didn't do many weddings because of that but made up for it doing pool parties, graduations and birthday parties. Being a full time wedding DJ would suck.

• Love 3

I think I read somewhere that something like 90% of wedding gowns sold in America are strapless. Very few women actually look good in them. Although I'm slim, I have big boobs, so I opted for a dress with straps so I wouldn't be pulling it up constantly or require a vast network of undergarment support to hold everything in place. A bride usually wants to feel elegant and beautiful on their wedding day, I don't know how these women can feel knowing they have back fat hanging over their gown. But because most women buy strapless gowns, it's harder to even FIND a gown with straps.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, auntjess said:

I preferred Pauline, because she wasn't asking others to give her things all the time.

I think one reason for that is because Pauline is likely getting SSI and you can't take in too much money while on SSI or you can lose your benefits.  Joe and Sarah obviously weren't getting that because they were constantly begging for money with their GoFundMe accounts.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I think I read somewhere that something like 90% of wedding gowns sold in America are strapless. Very few women actually look good in them. Although I'm slim, I have big boobs, so I opted for a dress with straps so I wouldn't be pulling it up constantly or require a vast network of undergarment support to hold everything in place. A bride usually wants to feel elegant and beautiful on their wedding day, I don't know how these women can feel knowing they have back fat hanging over their gown. But because most women buy strapless gowns, it's harder to even FIND a gown with straps.

That dress was horrifying on her. More boobage hanging and jiggling on the back than on the front. I learned the reason for so many strapless gowns when I was researching before I made my daughter's gown. They are cheaper to manufacture and they're easier to alter - no pesky upper torso to fit. Most of them lace up the back, so they can fit a wide range of sizes.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Bellalisa said:

I've watched this twice, where was he whining about the mother-in-law? In the beginning? The middle? The end?

I was roughly at the one-hour mark, when Joe and Sarah were having their wedding rehearsal. The mom said something off camera (because she has brains and didn't want to be on this show) to Sarah, which caused Sarah to burst into tears and go outside to sob. Joe came out to see her and stated that what the mom said was "asinine". It was not clear what exactly the mom said.

• Love 5
On 5/25/2017 at 8:32 AM, ClareWalks said:

I'm not convinced Joe is actually a biological woman, but I know that these morbidly obese men tend to have a tremendous amount of estrogen and a low amount of testosterone (basically the opposite of many morbidly obese women, who may have PCOS). I definitely found myself searching for signs of masculinity (like a brow ridge) and coming up empty. 

His moobs are even pretty small (compared to other overweight males) but thats pretty good proof right there.  

On 5/25/2017 at 9:34 AM, Giant Misfit said:

In fairness, she didn't need to be eating any damn cake either. I don't understand the phenomena of tasting a cake anyway. Unless you're stuffing that whole thing down your throat, you're only eating a small slice of it so who cares if it's "not perfect." And for all the wedding cakes I've eaten in my lifetime, it's the absolute truth when I say I can't remember what a single one of them tasted like -- good or bad.

On 5/25/2017 at 9:51 AM, AZChristian said:

We had two different flavors of cake at our daughter's wedding - selected at a cake tasting.  Several people came up to us during the reception and said, "We've never tasted a wedding cake that was SO GOOD."  If you want the rest of an event to be memorable, why not the cake?

You all need almond flavored cake!!! That's the best stuff ever.  I was successfully able to convince my cousin to have one layer of her cake that flavor however she made it the smaller tier but made sure I got a piece but then everyone else wanted a piece too (cause the rest was boring chocolate and white) and there was non left because it was so popular!

And best believe if I ever get married I totally want to do a cake tasting.  I love all the different combinations of flavors, fillings and frostings....  no boring plain jane white or chocolate cake here!!! 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, AnnaBaptist said:

I was roughly at the one-hour mark, when Joe and Sarah were having their wedding rehearsal. The mom said something off camera (because she has brains and didn't want to be on this show) to Sarah, which caused Sarah to burst into tears and go outside to sob. Joe came out to see her and stated that what the mom said was "asinine". It was not clear what exactly the mom said.

Thank you! I don't watch that closely, lol, but I saw the rehearsal scene. Okay well I wont rewind it. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, junip said:

And Pauline is the one pushing the shopping cart around. Oh, the irony.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Jen Marie said:

Ever notice on this series that when the 600 pounders are 'reading' their journals, that producers had to have helped them write, the words, "right now" are so overused. If you took a shot every time you hear "right now", you'd get alcohol poisoning. 

along with "weight loss journey" "staying on track" and "my family".

5 hours ago, cynicat said:

I watched in total amazement when instead of getting out and walking over to give a homeless man in a wheelchair a "treat bag", she made him come to her car while she sat there. Bless her heart.

She is appalling. I actually emitted a small scream when Her Highness pulled up and waved her "goody bag" like a fucking dog biscuit. Go volunteer at a soup kitchen or shelter if you want to help. And I thought the point of those "blessing bags" was to have them in your car so if you happened upon a homeless person, you would have something to give. Not to go out and hand them out like Halloween candy. GAWD she is insufferable.

• Love 12

A la Dr. Now, "Hey y'all are?"

I watched Joe and Pauline's Supersized episode last night and will definitely post my observations but before I do I have a question about Pauline. I probably missed it but I'm not clear on how much Pauline weighed at the end of the first episode. I know in that episode she started out at 673 pounds, was sent home to lose weight, and gained 19 pounds. Like everyone else here, I remember her being an absolute ass and full of excuses, and definitely remember the last scene playing Bingo and stuffing her face, but can't recall exactly how much she weighed at the end.

So, I'm asking if any of you know/saw how much Pauline weighed at the start of her second year when she apparently "saw the light" and got serious about losing weight?

Thanks.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:
14 hours ago, Jen Marie said:

along with "weight loss journey" "staying on track" and "my family".

...and "progress." 

On 5/25/2017 at 3:33 AM, mamadrama said:

I was hoping they would mention Joe's mother's boyfriend. He is a 21 year-old-Indian still living in India. He saw her on the show and contacted her. Actually, she claims they are married now, so who knows. 

What??!!  Joe's elderly (looking), obese, wheelchair bound mother?  I'm speechless.... and I've watched 90 Day Fiancé.  

I missed the Live Chat : (  but have enjoyed catching up on the show and everyone's posts.  A few thoughts:

How do these people have newish, nice cars?  Who paid for all that dental work?Why can't Pauline walk unassisted  and wear shoes with her weight under 300 lbs?  Is it not her "own pace?"

Dillion seems so miserable and despondent.  It will take a lot for him to function on his own at this point.  Hope he gets a break.  

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Lizz said:

What??!!  Joe's elderly (looking), obese, wheelchair bound mother?  I'm speechless.... and I've watched 90 Day Fiancé.  

I missed the Live Chat : (  but have enjoyed catching up on the show and everyone's posts.  A few thoughts:

How do these people have newish, nice cars?  Who paid for all that dental work?Why can't Pauline walk unassisted  and wear shoes with her weight under 300 lbs?  Is it not her "own pace?"

Dillion seems so miserable and despondent.  It will take a lot for him to function on his own at this point.  Hope he gets a break.  

Yep, same woman. She is taking his last name now so I reckon they are married. 

I actually thought Pauline looked better after the last update (when she had her hair cut and styled) then she did last night. 

• Love 3

I think TLC rents cars, especially vans that transport them to appointments.
Wonder if the dentists did the work for the exposure.  It was a strange segment, because the crowns were produced by magic, that fit Pauline.
I think the shoe problem is because her ankles and legs are so swollen that they make wearing shoes hard, and now she's no longer used to wearing shoes.

• Love 4
On 5/25/2017 at 10:29 AM, DC Gal in VA said:

ITA completely Carrie. One of the loveliest and thriftiest weddings I ever attended was held in the backyard of either one of the couple's relatives or friends; it's been awhile so can't exactly remember who hosted. Anyway, their backyard area was more like a glen and it was a beautiful Spring day. There was even a butterfly that hovered over the couple right on cue!

The food, as I recall, was homemade potluck. And yes, there was a very nice but modest cake. That's really all one needs if money it tight.

That sounds so much like our wedding many years ago. It was more like a fun party that we all enjoyed, and Mr TG and I did not even have to get stressed or nervous. It suited us and our loved ones perfectly. 

• Love 4

Forgive me for being dense, but I thought a crown was just one tooth. I had a root canal about a month ago and then a crown put on, it was one tooth, but can you get an entire set of teeth and still call it a crown? Isn't that dentures?

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, cpcathy said:

Forgive me for being dense, but I thought a crown was just one tooth. I had a root canal about a month ago and then a crown put on, it was one tooth, but can you get an entire set of teeth and still call it a crown? Isn't that dentures?

I thought so too, but I was pretty sure they told her crowns.  Again, it was a really strange dental visit. 

• Love 1
(edited)

You can have multiple crowns....I believe that the difference is: crowns are mounted  to posts (or tooth remnants) that are drilled into the jawbone...dentures are essentially glued (with dental adhesive) to your gums. Dentures are removed for cleaning...crowns are permanent. I think you can have partial dentures that are attached to other teeth as well.

Edited by tchaikca
Too many misspellings!
  • Love 4

Multiple crowns are called a bridge. There are many dental offices in my area that offer new smile in one day. When you get an extraction, they place the implant immediately. Then they place a temporary bridge that same day (they make them in the office). After healing, you get the final product. You could tell Pauline's were temps because they were too white. They will do color matching on the permanent bridge.

• Love 3
On 5/25/2017 at 8:42 PM, Maggienolia said:

The blurb on the supersize ep said he wanted to work in the area of his "passion" which was gaming and IT. He and Justin (was that his name?) would be like soul brothers. It could be just the thing each of them needs! 

He wanted to work... why wasn't he? People who want something make a plan to make it happen. Did he think a gaming job was going to drop in his lap? Has he gone to school for computers?

I was just thinking the other day that all this time he's been home with mom, he could have taken a couple of classes at community college. Pauline certainly didn't need him every moment. Even if they made a table with all the things she might need while he was out, it could be done. He would have had a social life. He would have learned something. He might look like more than the passionless schlub he looks like now.  Why am I spending what little brain power I have left thinking about these people????

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, Calicocats said:

Wonder how Pauline paid for the teeth?  Teeth are expensive.  In this state, Medicaid will not pay for root canals or crowns- fillings and extractions only.

I wonder how she got the teeth in one short visit as well. Maybe TLC paid, or the dentist comped them. 

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:54 PM, Jen Marie said:

Also the word "scared" and/or "scary".  I'd be passed out flat on the floor within the first ten minutes - this seems to be verbiage of choice for those who are "reading" their scripts. 

I'm not doubting that the prospect of having surgery is scary (realistic); but it seems like every person I've watched is "so scared" to go on their "journey".  I'm not sure if they are "scared" of the entire process or the thought of having to put their fork down and learn to follow Dr. Now's diet.

(Sorry, that sounds mean, but the majority of the participants on the show, IMO, all need a bit of "tough" love - I understand that what is essentially an entire lifestyle makeover is fairly daunting; but I'd be more afraid of premature death due to obesity to being "scared" of starting a journey to undo years of poor eating habits) 

• Love 1
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:13 AM, Bellalisa said:

I've watched this twice, where was he whining about the mother-in-law? In the beginning? The middle? The end?

I noticed that Joe stopped whining about mother-in-law after they got married. Looked like they were still living in her house (although they did go "look" at a couple of houses, think that was just for "show" purposes).  These two were struggling to pay for a wedding, then all of the sudden we see the two of them looking for their own home where "they could raise their family".  Down payment, credit score, pre-qualification, mortgage.  I get the impression neither Joe or Sarah are familiar with any of these terms,    Guess this duo also made peace with Sarah's mom as Joe made a point of mentioning that Sarah's mom was watching "their" daughter when they went to Houston; so I guess Sarah's mom is OK when they "need" her. (for such things like putting a roof over their head, food, childcare etc......)

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 2:58 PM, Lizz said:

I was hoping they would mention Joe's mother's boyfriend. He is a 21 year-old-Indian still living in India. He saw her on the show and contacted her. Actually, she claims they are married now, so who knows. 

Lizz - another TLC crossover possibly.  Wouldn't be surprised to see her showing up on 90 Day Fiancé!

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:01 PM, mamadrama said:

Dillion seems so miserable and despondent.  It will take a lot for him to function on his own at this point.  Hope he gets a break

I think Dillon might be developmentally stunted.  Don't know if it's due to the fact that Pauline has squashed (literally and figuratively) any chance for him to have a "normal" life for someone his age or what happened.  I don't know too many 30 somethings that would follow their mother around day in day out without rebelling.  Another "odd" family dynamic, but its not the first we've seen of such things.

I was just thinking the other day that all this time he's been home with mom, he could have taken a couple of classes at community college. Pauline certainly didn't need him every moment. Even if they made a table with all the things she might need while he was out, it could be done. He would have had a social life. He would have learned something. He might look like more than the passionless schlub he looks like now.  Why am I spending what little brain power I have left thinking about these people????

Aliya - This 100%.  Think Dillon just has something "missing" there.  He reminded me very much of Justin.   Like you, I'm wondering why I'm still thinking about these two!!!  Glad I'm not the only one!

Edited by zoemom
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, zoemom said:

Down payment, credit score, pre-qualification, mortgage.  I get the impression neither Joe or Sarah are familiar with any of these terms,   

I guess when your adult life has been spent in bed, being taken care of, that's probably quite true.  And his mom would spare him from the grim details.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Justin Case said:

Not to mention "I've worked so hard" while lying in a hospital bed being fed a controlled restrictive diet.

I misread your post as, "I twerked so hard", and thought, wait... what?   That gave me a laugh.  :D

7 hours ago, Calicocats said:

Wonder how Pauline paid for the teeth?  Teeth are expensive.  In this state, Medicaid will not pay for root canals or crowns- fillings and extractions only.

She has always relied on the kindness of strangers.  

• Love 5

Oh I think it's totally safe to assume that the teeth were comped in exchange for appearing on the show. The image of the dentist coming to work every single day in full hair and makeup and wearing her sparkly shirt is pretty funny, but I'm gonna guess when she's not trying to draw business, she's a little less fancy.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Snarkasm said:
13 hours ago, Calicocats said:

She has always relied on the kindness of strangers.  

Maybe the Texas Tooth Lady went driving around one night, saw Pauline in the street, slowed down, cracked her window, and waved a plastic baggie filled with new teeth in front of her face. You know, as charitable strangers are won't to do.

2 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Maybe the Texas Tooth Lady went driving around one night, saw Pauline in the street, slowed down, cracked her window, and waved a plastic baggie filled with new teeth in front of her face. You know, as charitable strangers are won't to do.

LOL!  And of course, TTL said, God bless you!

• Love 4

I finally watched this episode; put off watching it because I cannot stand Pauline. Where to start with her? If I drank, and had a shot for every time she said, "I'm scared," I'd be dead of alcohol poisoning. Scared of WHAT? And worked hard at WHAT? She has turned Dillon into a freak. She's a freak. Joe is at least losing weight and seems to have an upbeat attitude. I doubt his dream marriage will last, not that he doesn't think he's found the love of his life, but because he is so woefully unfit to live in it. 

• Love 6