Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

am almost certain I would end up despising Cameron, but I agree that he should get another chance. Jody and Glenn should as well, but I feel like it's worse with Cameron since he's such a fan. That just makes it sadder. However, hopefully they never ever bring former players back in a season with newbies again. Just do all returning or all newbies, for fuck's sake!

yes - a season with all pre-jury returnees would be fantastic! 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, backformore said:

yes - a season with all pre-jury returnees would be fantastic! 

In theory it could be a good idea. But in practice, idk. I'm not sure if I want a house full of Dayvonnes and Camerons and Jaces. A house full of people very bad at the game. It might be even worse than this season. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am almost certain I would end up despising Cameron, but I agree that he should get another chance. Jody and Glenn should as well, but I feel like it's worse with Cameron since he's such a fan. That just makes it sadder. However, hopefully they never ever bring former players back in a season with newbies again. Just do all returning or all newbies, for fuck's sake!

A season of first-outs?  THAT could be interesting - BB: Second Chances.  :>

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think BB8 should be in the mix for worst. Dick was threatening to rape Jen on an almost daily basis. At one point he said he would rape her dead body. He was the worst of the worst imo.

I am almost certain I would end up despising Cameron, but I agree that he should get another chance. Jody and Glenn should as well, but I feel like it's worse with Cameron since he's such a fan. That just makes it sadder. However, hopefully they never ever bring former players back in a season with newbies again. Just do all returning or all newbies, for fuck's sake!

How could I forget Dick? His season turned me off as a regular watcher of the show. I think primarily because he was popular...I don't know how so I felt his behavior was sanctioned and rewarded. Didn't he use pots and pans to wake everyone up as well? And I think he threatened to rape Dustin till he bled as well. It was gross but America seemed to like it. 

One thing I did appreciate this season (19) for though was the lack of a bro alliance. I always hate those. Cody/Matt/Mark tried it but it failed so quickly and so fast it wasn't an issue. And it probably never would have gotten off the ground anyway because Matt was pretty useless on all fronts. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

LOL at bold and of course!   I like his knowledge of the game that came out when in BY with Rob.   I would love to see a season with super fans   I define that as HGs who have watched feeds and demonstrate familiarity to the interviewing team.   And get Robyn Kass the fuck out.  She is gloating now and taking credit for her genius.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

In theory it could be a good idea. But in practice, idk. I'm not sure if I want a house full of Dayvonnes and Camerons and Jaces. A house full of people very bad at the game. It might be even worse than this season. 

I like it because I enjoy how my impressions of the HG's change over time.  So, I'd be interested in seeing that evolution with people I barely got to know. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, backformore said:

I like it because I enjoy how my impressions of the HG's change over time.  So, I'd be interested in seeing that evolution with people I barely got to know. 

This!

I still cringe that I started this show and liked Alex and St. Paddy's Day off the bat and didn't like Jessica. 3 weeks later and it was a complete turn around. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, backformore said:

Spoiler alert: you'll hate everyone by the end, including yourself for even watching this masochistic mess. It's the BB way. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

I think it is an awful idea. Most of the people who go out before the jury go out for a good reason, they tend to suck at the game. Someone like Cameron could be an exception to the rule. He got screwed over by an awful twist and then a series of events that he had no real control over. He did well in the Battle Back but was up against Cody.

Actually, that is why I specified first-outs - with notable exceptions (ex. Jodi), most of these folks got kicked before we got anything approaching a reasonable glimpse into how they would play; the first eviction is more often than not a beauty contest.  With a Houseful of first-timers, all would be guaranteed a shot of showing us at least a couple weeks' worth of their gameplay.  

Well... all but two, anyway.  ;)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Couver said:

I still cringe that I started this show and liked Alex and St. Paddy's Day off the bat and didn't like Jessica. 3 weeks later and it was a complete turn around. 

And Alex is still delusional in her post-game interviews. Which fine, I understand that in one way, you haven't had much time to reflect. But on the other hand, you've been in jury for weeks. You had time to reflect, you dumb idiot! She's still maintaining that Kevin was absolutely horrible to her (though I did find it interesting that she said it went back all the way to the first comp and he was sexist towards her) but really? You were the one that wanted to bully him when you thought it was his turn to leave the house. Don't give me that shit, Alex. God, she had so much potential in the pre-game and this is what we ended up with in the post-game. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

Spoiler alert: you'll hate everyone by the end, including yourself for even watching this masochistic mess. It's the BB way. 

Ha!  So true.  

I want the opportunity to hate brand new faces.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And Alex is still delusional in her post-game interviews. Which fine, I understand that in one way, you haven't had much time to reflect. But on the other hand, you've been in jury for weeks. You had time to reflect, you dumb idiot! She's still maintaining that Kevin was absolutely horrible to her (though I did find it interesting that she said it went back all the way to the first comp and he was sexist towards her) but really? You were the one that wanted to bully him when you thought it was his turn to leave the house. Don't give me that shit, Alex. God, she had so much potential in the pre-game and this is what we ended up with in the post-game

Some people grow in the House, while some people shrink.  Josh is an excellent example of the former; Alex, the latter.

ETA: Throw Paul in the 'latter' bucket as well.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't know about anyone else but I may have to make an emergency run to the store because I've got a little bit of a craving right now. For some

91BG+hDfwuL._SY550_.jpg

Rob's interview of her was perfect. I am wondering when someone is going to clue her in that she was totally being trolled.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ProfCrash said:

Paul organized a full on assault to try and get Cody to throw a punch and get booted from the game and Cody did nothing.

I can't really give too much applause to Cody on that one, just because they were so inept at it.  Running around in a tutu and telling him he has a big dick has to be the dumbest way to harass someone I can think of.  

• Love 2

Paul not going to the wrap party has me rolling. What a baby.

Oh, Josh!

Um.

Can you blame Josh?  I mean Ika does look fantastic in that dress.  Yeah he's totally admiring her fashion sense...uh...as I am as well.  Uh...what were we talking about I am a little distracted?

I never knew the BBCan folks came down to America for the finale.  

23 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

Rob's interview of her was perfect. I am wondering when someone is going to clue her in that she was totally being trolled.

The only thing that would have made that question better would have been, "We have a listener named Jim Jones who..."

If Raven is as sheltered as most people says she is, she probably did not even get the reference.  She might also be too young to know what it means.  

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

If Raven is as sheltered as most people says she is, she probably did not even get the reference.  She might also be too young to know what it means.  

As a member of Mensa, she should know the reference.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

This is gold. Via Reddit

There's something hilarious about the theme song from Titanic playing while Paul walks to the kitchen holding a fucking pool floatie. 

THERE WAS ROOM FOR BOTH OF THEM ON THE DOOR, DAMN IT! DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME OTHERWISE! ROSE KILLED JACK!

Oh, wait, wrong thread. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 15

Okay, so Paul lingered inside for about 15 seconds after Josh went through the doors. That's enough time to throw up in his mouth a little, hurl a chair, smash a camera, curse Allison Grodner's name for not giving him enough advantages...maybe one or two other things, depending on how good he is at multitasking and choking down bile.

• Love 8

Paul doesn't think he had any advantages. He thinks being the only Vet, giving half the house safety for a week and having three weeks of safety were all disadvantages.

Edited by ProfCrash
Wrote Josh instead of Paul. Whoops
4 hours ago, Couver said:

How could I forget Dick? His season turned me off as a regular watcher of the show. I think primarily because he was popular...I don't know how so I felt his behavior was sanctioned and rewarded. Didn't he use pots and pans to wake everyone up as well? And I think he threatened to rape Dustin till he bled as well. It was gross but America seemed to like it. 

Yes, Dick's popularity is what made him the hardest to take of all the heinous assholes they've cast on this show.

4 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

I think it is an awful idea. Most of the people who go out before the jury go out for a good reason, they tend to suck at the game. 

Perhaps, but there are certainly pre-jury bootees that I think had potential they never got to show because of the circumstances of the season they were in. Laura from BB11 certainly comes to mind. And Brian from BB10. And there are pre-jury bootees that had the potential in more of an entertainment way. Casey from BB11, Devin, Jozea.

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I don't know about anyone else but I may have to make an emergency run to the store because I've got a little bit of a craving right now. For some

91BG+hDfwuL._SY550_.jpg

I actually did make kool aid today lol. Not cherry though.

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

This is gold. Via Reddit: 

I loled.

11 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

Josh doesn't think he had any advantages. He thinks being the only Vet, giving half the house safety for a week and having three weeks of safety were all disadvantages.

These people!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, escape said:

LOL, it must have been a huge blow to his over blown ego, standing in front of a national TV audience just after losing BB again, hearing that America voted his nemeses Cody AFG.

I love going back to watch the vote count.  When Matt's vote was read, Paul was ahead 4-2 - and he thought he was going to win.  Then came Mark.  He freaked out with Elena's vote.  And lost it with Cody - who struck the final blow.

It was the most delicious moment of the entire season!!!

• Love 10

I think Paul started to walk out the door with Josh but he was asked to stay behind.  They wanted ONLY the winner of BB19 to enter to all the shouts, clapping and glitter. 

Paul was the loser and not entitled to all the hoopla that belonged to ONLY Josh!

• Love 6

I actually did make kool aid today lol. Not cherry though.

I have some hiding in the cupboard (again, not cherry) but I use it to dye yarn. I haven't touched the stuff since I was a kid and had a semi-permanent blue raspberry Kool-Aid mustache. Tang, though. Tang is the shit. Damn it, I should have bought some Tang when I was at the store.

2 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

Josh doesn't think he had any advantages. He thinks being the only Vet, giving half the house safety for a week and having three weeks of safety were all disadvantages.

He's not wrong. I would hope that most casts in most seasons would see that and think "Hm. The only vet, being protected for three weeks, and production handed them a 'get out of jail free' card to share with half the house... his ass is out the door the second that safety is up." So they are disadvantages to one's game if you look at it that way. It should have put the biggest target on his back. But these fools (except for Cody) didn't think that way and instead, Paul turned it into an advantage. Again, his strategic game play was on point. It was his social game and jury management that torpedoed him. But those three things? They should have been the end of Paul's BB19 game. If only.

• Love 2

Morgan Willet does very good interviews. She asks good questions but is so sweet you don't suspect her of being hard biting. She has done well for herself post BBOTT. She asked Raven about her mother and Mensa and asked her about rough knee cap syndrome. Said she wasn't up on her medical terms.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4
47 minutes ago, AndreaK1041 said:

I am sick this weekend, so I will ask the experts: should I watch the only BB season I have never seen (BB3) or a BBCAN season?  

BB3 is a really good season.  I've never watched BBCAN (how do you watch that in the US anyway), so I can't compare.  But, BB3 is a lot of fun to watch.  Plus, I don't think anyone can call themselves a superfan if they've never seen BB3 (I'm looking at you, Ramses).

• Love 3
1 hour ago, AndreaK1041 said:

I am sick this weekend, so I will ask the experts: should I watch the only BB season I have never seen (BB3) or a BBCAN season?  

BB3, featuring Queen Danielle. Truly one of the best to ever play the game.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MrHufflepuff said:

BB3 is a really good season.  I've never watched BBCAN (how do you watch that in the US anyway), so I can't compare.  But, BB3 is a lot of fun to watch.  Plus, I don't think anyone can call themselves a superfan if they've never seen BB3 (I'm looking at you, Ramses).

You can watch BB Can, BB Aus, BB UK and likely others on Youtube.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, missyb said:

Morgan Willet does very good interviews. She asks good questions but is so sweet you don't suspect her of being hard biting. She has done well for herself post BBOTT. She asked Raven about her mother and Mensa and asked her about rough knee cap syndrome. Said she wasn't up on her medical terms.

I was telling my sister the same exact thing earlier! She was really nailing Raven, but asked the questions in an earnestly curious way, so that Raven couldn't even tell she was being grilled! I also noticed she didn't interview Alex and Christmas and left those to her partner instead. I know she's expressed her distaste for them in the past so I'm hoping she couldn't fake being pleasant to them and said "fuck it!"

Speaking of fake pleasantries, I wonder if CBS orders "the press" to be nice to these people. I've noticed some will be interviewing Josh and go "OMG! I'm so glad you won!" and then one minute later interview Paul and go "aww you were so robbed!" Stop with two-faced shit! I want all these people called out! As much as I loved Rob's snarky questioning to Raven that totally went over her head, I wish he could've called her out on her lies and inconsistencies straight up, but I suspect CBS exhorts these interviewers to play nice or else!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

Paul doesn't think he had any advantages. He thinks being the only Vet, giving half the house safety for a week and having three weeks of safety were all disadvantages.

I got so sick of Paul bitching and moaning about having spent 6 months in the BB House over his 2 tours of duty. He acted like a gun was put to his gumpy little head to make him do it. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, AndreaK1041 said:

You could watch both.  But I would say BB3, it was a great season with a great cast.  If you do want to watch a BBCAN season I would personally recommend the second season, which in my opinion is the best season for that show.  Pretty much every season is good for BBCAN.  The only one I would not recommend is season four, I found it to be very bland.

so - the orthopedic doctor told me this week I have Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome. also known as runner's knee, chondromalacia patella, and , yeah, "rough kneecap" .

Exercise, physical therapy, anti-inflammatory meds.  Surgery is rarely indicated, unless you can hardly walk. 

It's the only thing I have in common with Raven.   Except for that Mensa thing, of course! 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, AndreaK1041 said:

6 hours ago, Cramps said:

Yes, bb3 has Danielle, one of my all time favorite players. I think Marseillus and Amy were also in that season.  Definitely a favorite! 

Yes Marcellus and Amy were on that season.  And Roddy the Smug Asshole.  BB3 was my co-favorite of all time.  It is a true classic.  Danielle was my all time favorite.  Definitely watch BB3.  It is the gold standard.

BB1 was the other because most of the people were actually nice and most were just regular people as well as opposed to people looking to "push their brands" and crap like that.  And it was a true social experiment more than a cutthroat game and I loved the garden and chickens and stuff.

Edited by green
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think Paul started to walk out the door with Josh but he was asked to stay behind.  They wanted ONLY the winner of BB19 to enter to all the shouts, clapping and glitter. 

Paul was the loser and not entitled to all the hoopla that belonged to ONLY Josh!

He has no class!

Paul not going to the wrap party has me rolling. What a baby.

He should borrow Alex's cap with petty on it, because he's a small petty, gumpy man! :) 

• Love 1