Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Michichick said:

I don't see any way Paul doesn't win tonight. I think Josh will get nervous and lose part 3, so the decision will be out of his hands. Paul would beat both Josh and Christmas.

From the way Josh has been talking, he thinks he has a better shot of beating Paul than beating Christmas. I don't know how he could possibly think that, but I read that he said to the cameras that Paul didn't really do that much this season. Delusional.

Remember Pearl Harbor Day's "I will persevere" speech?  I think both Paul and Josh think Yule could make a decent argument about playing such a strong strategic and social game that she still got herself to F3 in the near-total absence of any significant physical game (i.e., comp participation) - and P/J are holy hell scared of the potential sympathy vote.  This mindset is evident in the way P/J keep going on about how they think Chanukah is a lock for AFHG.  

Granted they're about as wrong as the guy who typeset the "DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN" headline, but hey - they don't know any better.

• Love 2

Paul has been psychologically working on Josh to convince him that he wouldn't win against Veteran's Day.  

Even if Cody and Jess don't last I hope they can at least make some money off everything so the summer wasn't a waste for Cody.

Mark and Elena may be able to spin something, too.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, watch2much said:

Paul has been psychologically working on Josh to convince him that he wouldn't win against Veteran's Day.  

Even if Cody and Jess don't last I hope they can at least make some money off everything so the summer wasn't a waste for Cody.

Mark and Elena may be able to spin something, too.

I bet Cody is eager to leave this lot in the dust, and get back to work, with some kind of normalcy 

I voted for Cody over Kevin, imho Kevin didnt play BB

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

I bet Cody is eager to leave this lot in the dust, and get back to work, with some kind of normalcy 

I voted for Cody over Kevin, imho Kevin didnt play BB

It's probably telling that the one burning question left unanswered in my mind has only the merest of tangential relationships to the series at large:  namely, WTF ever happened to Cody's truck?  ;>

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Nashville said:

It's probably telling that the one burning question left unanswered in my mind has only the merest of tangential relationships to the series at large:  namely, WTF ever happened to Cody's truck?  ;>

I can't answer that. I hope he wins the money to fix it! Kevin wants to party with Paul.

• Love 1

My husband is a very bad loser.  Such a child. He's a NY Mets and NY jets fan so he loses a lot!  But omg, so much worse,  he is an Impossible WINNER!  Just so obnoxious, high five, dance on the table, boo-yah, hoo-ya, told ya so, kind of winner.  My fear is that Paul is going to win and be the most hideous, arrogant, irritating, annoying winner that ever was, and I'm not sure I can take it!

Its a big holiday for me tonight and going to my neighbors for dinner.  I've been upset I'll miss the show and have to watch it later, but maybe that's not a bad thing, it'll give me a few extra hours of hope before I'm deflated like a big ballon, and get infuriated watching  Paul do his I'm a winner you're all losers dance 

But you guys have made the season so much more endurable.  Thank you!  Enjoy the finale and we'll all catch up tomorrow!

Happy and healthy and joyous New Year to any here who observe, and to all who don't!

• Love 8

Interesting article with Julie.  

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-19-julie-chen-finale-preview-interview-1041502

Who do you think will actually win?

I've seen the jury sway back and forth from being logical to a roller coaster of emotions of being bitter and reliving their personal wounds. I want to say the majority might like Josh a little bit more against Paul, begrudgingly I think they might give him the win. But I don't think it's going to be a landslide.

• Love 4

I wasn't expecting a landslide but I had put Josh winning out of my mind.  Now I am a little perked.  Julie is privy to talk so I take this as encouraging.  She is not just speculating blindly, as we are.  

It's so stupid that Will lied about not doing the round table. He's really no where near as charming as he thinks he is.

Also, why must Matt always have his hand on Raven's leg? It's so irritating. And his boots are stupid. Ugh I hate him.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, wings707 said:

Yes it will.  It will stay open until the conversation dies is my guess.  I can't remember either.  

What is the best thread for tonight's festivities?  I've started on the vodka way too early :)

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

What is the best thread for tonight's festivities?  I've started on the vodka way too early :)

We all usually post here because what has happened on the feeds will organically come out.  Even though the show is over you still can't mention any feed stuff in the show thread.  

What I predict will happen is that the jurors will not even bother asking questions to Josh and even if they are obligated to ask him a couple they won't even bother to hear the reply. I am sure that for everyone in the jury Josh was only Paul's dog doing his dirty work and following his instructions. The jury has unanswered questions from Paul and Paul will have their whole attention.

Interestigly enough Taran and the rest of the live feeders think that Josh wins over Paul but they are basing this to the assumption that what was leaked about a bitter jury is true. I don't believe it for a second. Raven, Matt, Alex, Kevin and Cody 100 percent vote for Paul. I am almost sure for Mark and Elena as well. And needless to say also that Xmas will also vote for Paul. The only person I see still being bitter and not voting for Paul is Jason.

Paul wins 6-3 or 8-1 depending on what Malena decide.

Enjoy everyone!

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

We all usually post here because what has happened on the feeds will organically come out.  Even though the show is over you still can't mention any feed stuff in the show thread.  

Thanks!  We can celebrate together! (or drown our bitter sorrows......)

eta:  Agree that if Josh manages to win the final HoH and takes Paulsputin he loses.  National Gibberish Day doesn't have a chance.

Edited by PaperTree
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's so stupid that Will lied about not doing the round table. He's really no where near as charming as he thinks he is.

Also, why must Matt always have his hand on Raven's leg? It's so irritating. And his boots are stupid. Ugh I hate him.

EVERYTHING YOU SAID.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, himela said:

What I predict will happen is that the jurors will not even bother asking questions to Josh and even if they are obligated to ask him a couple they won't even bother to hear the reply. I am sure that for everyone in the jury Josh was only Paul's dog doing his dirty work and following his instructions. The jury has unanswered questions from Paul and Paul will have their whole attention.

Interestigly enough Taran and the rest of the live feeders think that Josh wins over Paul but they are basing this to the assumption that what was leaked about a bitter jury is true. I don't believe it for a second. Raven, Matt, Alex, Kevin and Cody 100 percent vote for Paul. I am almost sure for Mark and Elena as well. And needless to say also that Xmas will also vote for Paul. The only person I see still being bitter and not voting for Paul is Jason.

Paul wins 6-3 or 8-1 depending on what Malena decide.

Enjoy everyone!

I agree with the bold.  I can see Alex and Jason voting for Josh.  Paul screwed them in a more sinister way than the rest.  

Edited by wings707
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I agree with the bold.  I can see Alex and Jason voting for Josh.  Paul screwed them more than the rest.  

Don't forget that Alex wants to come back and win the next season. She wants to be loved by the fans and by production. She basically wants to become Paul next year so she will gladly give him the win.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, himela said:

Don't forget that Alex wants to come back and win the next season. She wants to be loved by the fans and by production. She basically wants to become Paul next year so she will gladly give him the win.

I'm teetering on not watching next season, especially if they dont tweek a few things, if she is back, I wont watch, I cannot stand her.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, himela said:

Aw shit, you are right.  She even said she didn't want to alienate Paul's fans.  If there was ever a time we needed to see her back soul emerge it is now.  

I'm just not even going to be able to watch this nonsense tonight. I'll keep up here, and if Josh wins the HOH, does the right thing and boots RasPaultin, I might switch over. Because real talk - the only way the bearded troll doesn't win is if he's not even sitting in an F2 chair. If Cody wins AFP, I'll check youtube for the clip. My stomach isn't strong enough - props, mad props, to those willing to subject themselves to this nightmare on behalf of the rest of us.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, JudyObscure said:

I tried to listen to this but started getting queasy about half way through.  Josh's head seems to hold about ten times more phlegm than any normal person's.

Better than what I thought Josh's head was full of.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hey now, those are very nice boots; I'm curious where Matt bought them, and whether they sell guy's clothes as well. ;>

42 minutes ago, himela said:

God forbid.  :P

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Hey now, those are very nice boots; I'm curious where Matt bought them, and whether they sell guy's clothes as well. ;>

Lol!  Those are the strangest looking boots/shoes (?) I have seen and I am into shoes.  I notice the styles.  Never seen anything like these. 

Edited by wings707

I love it when people petty-hate on Matt as much as I have. I don't know why that guy gets under my skin so disproportionately to anything he did all summer, he just does. I fully expect to be shit-talking him next year after everyone else has forgotten him.

I don't care if Will lied about hosting the roundtable. He's my only hope that the jury might have been steered successfully toward Not Paul.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Agree. How did Festivus get cleared for this. She could really do damage falling

That would be the least of her worries. She had to out a ton of pressure on her foot and ankle to stand on that thing. 

• Love 1

Paul's unicorn tail looked slack at times. When the others were taut, his looked like there was a swag in it. Like they were holding on for dear life , but he wasnt having any trouble and could just let it hang. Is that possible? Or do I hate him so much that I look for production cheating in everything?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm heartless, because I was rolling my eyes at Paul's "crying" when he won Pt 1. Shut the fuck up.

You're not alone; when Rasputin Lite was screaming in the DR, I caught myself looking around for a dirty sock to shove in that wide open trap of his.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

You're not alone; when Rasputin Lite was screaming in the DR, I caught myself looking around for a dirty sock to shove in that wide open trap of his.

I'm sure Matt probably left a splooge towel or two lying around somewhere...

• Love 6

And Josh runs over to check on Xmas after she fell.  Sorry folks, I like him ( running to duck the tomatoes).

Afre we allowed to post about the episode  in this thread ? I thinkI got in trouble once for posting spoilers in the wrong thread!

Edited by missyb
2 minutes ago, wait.what said:

Paul's unicorn tail looked slack at times. When the others were taut, his looked like there was a swag in it. Like they were holding on for dear life , but he wasnt having any trouble and could just let it hang. Is that possible? Or do I hate him so much that I look for production cheating in everything?

I thought the same thing. Stupid cheating production

Edited by Sandycat
  • Love 1