Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

BTW doesn't the show being live have a bit of a delay.  Why did they ever show Jason saying that about Kevins wife?  What's wrong with them?

There is a delay but their job isn't to protect the HG's from the stupid stuff that they say. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

That guy is just golden no matter what. The only possible scenario where he loses is if someone decides not to take him to F2, but he probably will make sure it is, say, Christmas and Raven next to him and neither will beat him in the final HoH. 

Yep. We're basically looking at a BB17 scenario where the only way he doesn't make it is if he flukily loses the final comp ala Vanessa. 

• Love 1

So will this be the end of Raven?  They still have enough votes to evict her even with Matt's penalty vote of one.

Gosh I'll be glad to see her go.

I had hoped Jason would make a really big play and put Paul up but that didn't happen.  There's always next week.

55 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

There's an old saying that goes like this;  'When you hang with trash you start to smell'.  

Another one is, "You lie down with dogs,  you'll get up with fleas."  And these people are all crawling with fleas.

I've never liked beards because it looks like anything could be living in that snarl of hair. I particularly like the thought that Paul's nasty game play has given everybody else  fleas,  and he smuggled them in in his beard .

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am just catching up.  Did they decide that Raven should go next?  

Kevin wants to vote out Raven but no one else does, especially Paul. So Raven isn't going. 

Paul talking to Christmas last night. Seems like his preferred boot order is Jason, Alex, then Raven. It's a little surprising he wants Kevin around until F4. But I guess without Jason in the game Paul thinks he can pull Kevin in. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Kevin wants to vote out Raven but no one else does, especially Paul. So Raven isn't going. 

Paul talking to Christmas last night. Seems like his preferred boot order is Jason, Alex, then Raven. It's a little surprising he wants Kevin around until F4. But I guess without Jason in the game Paul thinks he can pull Kevin in. 

I read Paul's order, too and thought that maybe the transcriber got that wrong and Kevin was left out of the list.  

Last night Paul was telling Alex, Raven, and Christmas, all separately, that he will give a signal that they should drop out of the HOH comp and through it to Josh and/or Christmas. I'm thinking to myself why would Alex through an HOH.

Regarding that video of Jason saying horrendous things, it sort of cuts off abruptly. Not that context really matters because he still said it, but I'd like to see the reactions. To Paul's credit (bleh) his face sort of drops after Jason says that. Alex, as I would expect because she is human garbage, is fully on board and thinks it's hilarious. Jason is trying to fit in I guess, but he is waay too old for that. My OK opinion of him has tanked. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Last night Paul was telling Alex, Raven, and Christmas, all separately, that he will give a signal that they should drop out of the HOH comp and through it to Josh and/or Christmas. I'm thinking to myself why would Alex through an HOH.

She would be a fool to do that.  She and Jason are the ones to beat but if they start throwing competitions it's all over for them.  Paul wants to go to the finals with weak players.  Alex and Jason are not weak players.  They could have made big plays recently getting out strong players with their winning.  Instead they chose to once again get rid of Paul's bidding.  They deserve to lose.  They are playing to lose.  Have at it.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Alex is very stupid and very arrogant. It makes perfect sense. 

Her getting blindsided out of the house will be the highlight of the season. 

• Love 22
8 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Alex will throw the HOH because she's stupid. For some reason she still doesn't see that Paul is allied with Josh and Christmas. I'd like to think she actually isn't planning to throw the comp, but she really is that stupid. I'm sure she thinks Kevin is next on the list to go and hasn't realized Jason is now being targeted. I bet even after Jason gets evicted, she'll still think she's in with Paul and will throw comps at his command.

• Love 6

If Alex actually does throw the HOH comp then she deserves to go home. Hopefully if this happens she and Jason will try and expose Paul. Plus, the one left if Alex and Jason are on the block should be gunning for Paul. It was his idea, he can't hide that. Maybe this is where he screws up. I hope.

Edited by Sandycat
  • Love 2

In the last HOH Alex said (to Josh) that she was only going to throw to Paul or Jason, no one else.  I don't think Paul could convince her to throw it to someone else.  She's stupid.. but not THAT stupid.

• Love 1

Will the Matt exit interview with Julie be the shortest ever? Will she hit him over the head with her cards? Will she go right to the DR goodbyes? Maybe, if he has a short exit interview we can see more of the next HOH.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Because Paul told her. 

8 minutes ago, gunderda said:

In the last HOH Alex said (to Josh) that she was only going to throw to Paul or Jason, no one else.  I don't think Paul could convince her to throw it to someone else.  She's stupid.. but not THAT stupid.

She is that stupid.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Will the Matt exit interview with Julie be the shortest ever? Will she hit him over the head with her cards? Will she go right to the DR goodbyes? Maybe, if he has a short exit interview we can see more of the next HOH.

Yes.  Julie will ask about his showmance and maybe a question about trusting Paul too much.  He will say no, Jason went rogue, Paul had my back. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

My hope is that he comes out to no Julie interview. She just waves him offstage, telling him to enjoy jury and he won't be getting an interview from her because she only gives interviews to participating and willing houseguests who actually have a desire to play the game. 

I know she won't, but hopefully she tears him apart for his behaviour all season. Again, if she tore Mark apart for being a floater, she better tear Matt apart for not playing the game and tossing the opportunity away for a girl he has no desire to see after the show.

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, gunderda said:

That's what I'm thinking and hoping too. In this one she can't throw it to Jason, he's not competing, so why should she throw it to anyone else, even Paul. But these people are sheep, so I'm not convinced anyone will wake up anytime soon. My only hope was Josh, but who knows now.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

But he's got so much to talk about.  He can Bubba Gump his way through a list of cereals, talk about showering, expound on the use of jizz rags...  The possibilities are endless.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

But he's got so much to talk about.  He can Bubba Gump his way through a list of cereals, talk about showering, expound on the use of jizz rags...  The possibilities are endless.

I'm a little bitter after Mark's exit interview, but I swear if Julie makes one joke about Matt's damn cereal thing, I'm gonna be pissed at Julie until Alex's eviction. Matt doesn't deserve a light and fun interview. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm a little bitter after Mark's exit interview, but I swear if Julie makes one joke about Matt's damn cereal thing, I'm gonna be pissed at Julie until Alex's eviction. Matt doesn't deserve a light and fun interview. 

I don't think she will, that has been covered.   She will touch on showmance, their stupid fights and one question about his strategy or lack thereof.  

12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah im a lil bitter myself.  Who knew?  If there was ever anyone who deserved the Superman roll back time edit, and replay your whole dam game, its Mark!

• Love 1

We've talked here about jury members having handlers and being kept from discussing the game. What about showmances ? Are they split up and forced to have separate bedrooms so they won't talk about the game ? I actually like that idea a lot , for the aggravation it would cause them not to be able to rabbit their way through jury .

Edited by Skycatcher
This stupid cell phone (Galaxy S8 ) can't spell worth a damn. It has the worst voice recognition software I've ever dealt with -a real POC.
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Forgive me, but I'm about to go off on a bit of a rant.

I'm still in Cleveland. I have no idea how or when I'm going to get home. My city is literally under water. So fuck these fucking famewhore assholes who think they are just making great TV and are so busy patting each other on the fucking back over being vile people, they've lost whatever bit of soul they had coming into this piece of trash house.

I have watched BB since season one, had the feeds since season five. I know it's just a ridiculous realty TV show and means nothing in the grand scheme of things, but I just can't quite seem to separate the real word from this goddamn fucking reality world.

I'm basically stuck in a hotel with not all that much to do, but I can't watch the feeds, I can't read Jokers, just reading here makes my blood boil. Who ARE these people? What fucking justification is there to act over and over again with zero empathy, zero emotion, zero self-awareness. Just don't be a total fucking asshole. Just don't be a vile piece of crap every fucking chance you get. There is NO game reason for this bullshit. None. These people are vile because they fucking get off on it and they think they'll get fans out of it. 

It is just so hard for me to watch and read on my Facebook and Twitter about all of the rescues happening at home, and people giving their time and food and shelter and boats, and it's the very best of humanity, and I'm so proud of my city, y'all, you don't even know.

So why I do this to myself and still keep up with these vile pieces of shit - and I include EVERYONE in the house - well, that quite frankly is on me at this point. So I'm out. For the first time ever. I just can't. I hate his show, and mostly I hate it for affecting me enough to hate it.

Rant now over. I actually feel a little better.

I hope you get home soon and that damages won't be as bad as they could be for you. I can understand why you're still interested in this stupid reality show - it's an escape. I use fluffy, goofy reality TV to escape everyday stuff. I can imagine how much of an escape you must need. Prayers for you and yours.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I'm still in Cleveland. I have no idea how or when I'm going to get home. My city is literally under water. So fuck these fucking famewhore assholes who think they are just making great TV and are so busy patting each other on the fucking back over being vile people, they've lost whatever bit of soul they had coming into this piece of trash house.

I have watched BB since season one, had the feeds since season five. I know it's just a ridiculous realty TV show and means nothing in the grand scheme of things, but I just can't quite seem to separate the real word from this goddamn fucking reality world.

I'm basically stuck in a hotel with not all that much to do, but I can't watch the feeds, I can't read Jokers, just reading here makes my blood boil. Who ARE these people? What fucking justification is there to act over and over again with zero empathy, zero emotion, zero self-awareness. Just don't be a total fucking asshole. Just don't be a vile piece of crap every fucking chance you get. There is NO game reason for this bullshit. None. These people are vile because they fucking get off on it and they think they'll get fans out of it. 

It is just so hard for me to watch and read on my Facebook and Twitter about all of the rescues happening at home, and people giving their time and food and shelter and boats, and it's the very best of humanity, and I'm so proud of my city, y'all, you don't even know.

So why I do this to myself and still keep up with these vile pieces of shit - and I include EVERYONE in the house - well, that quite frankly is on me at this point. So I'm out. For the first time ever. I just can't. I hate his show, and mostly I hate it for affecting me enough to hate it.

@Katesus7, I feel your pain.  I really do.  I have family in the Houston area that I am unable to help right now (I'm in Oklahoma), and an Aunt and Uncle in Rockport that probably lost everything, but they can't get there right now.  I know there's not a lot we can do now, but if you need anything, please reach out.  

In regards to the game, I peaced out awhile ago.  I just can't do it either.  I dropped the feeds weeks ago, and haven't really watched any of the shows.  I keep up here and that's it, and even with that I realized yesterday I didn't check in once, and just finished reading 8 pages of posts.  It just made me angrier and angrier.  I'm checking out again for awhile and probably won't catch up this time.  It's vile, and it's disgusting, and all they do is try to justify their behavior, and I just... can't.  Best wishes to you and the state of Texas.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I hope that helped some.  There's nothing worse than feeling useless.  You want to help SO DAMNED BAD.  We've had the coverage on almost non-stop and my heart just weeps.  My prayers and mojo to everyone impacted. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I hope you can return home soon with no damages. I know your anxiety must be through the roof. Sending all good thoughts and prayers your way. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

There is a delay but their job isn't to protect the HG's from the stupid stuff that they say. 

The live feeds are on a delay? I did not know that. In fact, I feel like CBS has come out and said that they are not.

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

I'm not surprised at all. It makes no sense for Paul to want Kevin out anytime soon. Paul's already made sure everyone hates Kevin, so he's no threat to win. He also has virtually no chance to win any comp. Plus, he is, has always been, and will always be one of Paul's greatest sycophants. 

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

[Alex] getting blindsided out of the house will be the highlight of the season. 

Oh man, I am very eagerly anticipating this. It will be so glorious.

@Katesus7 glad to hear from you. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and trying to send positive vibes your way. It's really too bad that on top of the real life stuff this show had to go and be absolutely heinous in every way during this time. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

We've talked here about jury members having handlers and being kept from discussing the game. What about showmances ? Are they split up and forced to have separate bedrooms so they won't talk about the game ? I actually like that idea a lot , for the aggravation it would cause them not to be able to rabbit their way through jury .

No, at least not with Paulie and Zakiya last year.  They hooked up in jury (i think??)

I donno folks.  Paul taking Kevin to the final two Kevin could win.  Kind of like the David and Goliath story.  I think Kevin would have a shot.

Heck nobody expected Kevin to make it to week three but here he is final seven and in Paul's favor.  I think many would think him very clever.  He was clever enough to side up to Christmas and Josh and Jason and he hasn't made too many really mad.  He always fell off or timed out of comps so he has no enemies wanting to get even. 

He has been the underdog since he walked on stage and everybody said 'man I bet that old guy won't make it long in this game'.

But he did and me thinks he might have a shot!  I'm kind of surprised Paul hasn't seen that. 

8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

@Katesus7.  Can you tell by the news coverage what state of flooding is in your neighborhood?   Have you been able to contact anyone? 

I'm being nosy buy why a hotel in Cleveland?  I thought you went to Cleveland because family was there?  I hope you can get back home soon.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I donno folks.  Paul taking Kevin to the final two Kevin could win.  Kind of like the David and Goliath story.  I think Kevin would have a shot.

Heck nobody expected Kevin to make it to week three but here he is final seven and in Paul's favor.  I think many would think him very clever.  He was clever enough to side up to Christmas and Josh and Jason and he hasn't made too many really mad.  He always fell off or timed out of comps so he has no enemies wanting to get even. 

He has been the underdog since he walked on stage and everybody said 'man I bet that old guy won't make it long in this game'.

But he did and me thinks he might have a shot!  I'm kind of surprised Paul hasn't seen that. 

His position in this "game" has nothing to do with clever and EVERYONE is mad at him!  

I would actually like to see Paul convince everyone that Kevin should not be the target next week now lol

Just to see if anyone of them wake up

Jason telling Kevin that he was thinking last night.... but from now one if someone tells him something.. he's going to listen like it's gospel but he's going to make his own judgements and do what he wants. 

I hope they actually stick to the plan of getting out Jason and Alex next.  Alex realizing that the people left in the game aren't playing to secure her a 2nd place next to Paul is one of the two things I'm looking forward to this season (the other being a Top 3 AFP that hopefully pisses a lot of these houseguests off).

Edited by betweenthebanter
  • Love 2

*peering from a mystical haze of 'don't give a fuck about the HGs anymore'*

Um, how do you 'slap' a vagina?  I'd think that Jessica had to have gone all up in there, as Alex has tree-trunk thighs to begin with.

• Love 3

He's talking about Paul right? At least I think he is. 

ETA: Kevin said he would vote for Josh over Alex. I actually think Josh has a good chance to win this game depending on whom he is sitting next too. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

*peering from a mystical haze of 'don't give a fuck about the HGs anymore'*

Um, how do you 'slap' a vagina?  I'd think that Jessica had to have gone all up in there, as Alex has tree-trunk thighs to begin with.

I don't think we ever came to a consensus about the answer to that question, other than the fact that the school system is failing kids and not teaching them their anatomy correctly. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

ETA: Kevin said he would vote for Josh over Alex. I actually think Josh has a good chance to win this game depending on whom he is sitting next too. 

I think that is easy to say while in the house and you're still thinking strategically and trying to say things to keep you in the house.  At the end of the day though, these nitwits have to answer questions and tell the jury why they should win.  And imo, Josh is very dumb and will make whoever he sits next too look really convincing.  

• Love 1

So if we are picking who will be sitting next to Paul in the hot seat final I'm picking Kevin.  Just for the record.

How the heck did he wiggle out of being eliminated this week.  Paul wanted him gone, Alex wanted him gone but darn he's still there.

He's flying by the seat of his pants but his wings are flapping and I think with no skills and no wins and no ride or die he's doing ok.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I think that is easy to say while in the house and you're still thinking strategically and trying to say things to keep you in the house.  At the end of the day though, these nitwits have to answer questions and tell the jury why they should win.  And imo, Josh is very dumb and will make whoever he sits next too look really convincing.  

I don't think Josh could sell himself to the jury. He talks like he's never even went to school. He keeps saying he has a degree and ran a business but he doesn't sound smart to me at all.

• Love 3

***I got called away from the feeds as I was typing this so it's spotty**

Jason says he's not going to believe anything something says unless it comes from that person (?)

and then something about getting paul and alex together and asking them if they were trying to create trouble between him and kevin to kick one of them out.  Im only hearing bits and pieces.  Jason says if they want him out then that's fine.  Kevin says "well what if alex says no?" and Jason says "well then I guess she's out"