Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Yeah, I've given up.  Deleted Sunday's show without watching, don't catch up on Jokers anymore, just read here and that's pretty much it.  I don't want ANY of these remaining people to win.  They would ALL be horrible winners to me.  And Paul is #1 on my list, and there's no way he doesn't breeze his way to the win.  So boring. 

• Love 17
28 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, I've given up.  Deleted Sunday's show without watching, don't catch up on Jokers anymore, just read here and that's pretty much it.  I don't want ANY of these remaining people to win.  They would ALL be horrible winners to me.  And Paul is #1 on my list, and there's no way he doesn't breeze his way to the win.  So boring. 

100% agree. I gave up as soon as Josh won HOH. I just can't believe the producers are apparently ok with  how boring and predictable this season has been. I would have thought for sure they'd throw out a Coup d'etat or something out there to break up the sheer monotony of this season. But, nope!  Apparently an entire season of Paul getting exactly what he wants is just dandy in Grodner's eyes. TV ratings have just started to decline a bit and I'm surprised that they haven't fallen off a cliff tbh. 

Edited by me5671
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, me5671 said:

TV ratings have just started to decline a bit and I'm surprised that they haven't fallen off a cliff tbh. 

Can the whole house fall off a cliff? Or, because it's California, it might be more fitting to ask if a fault line can open up under the house and swallow it down? I'm sure that happened in that really bad movie starring The Rock. Hollywood would never lie to me, right?

ETA: San Andreas, that was the name of the shitty movie. And it was a trick question because every movie The Rock is in sucks.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I guess Mark is the backup nominee. Feeds are back and Christmas is "checking up" on Mark, making sure he's OK, saying everything is game play.

I never saw that big move from Christmas coming. I must've been blinded by the eclipse earlier (in a plot twist, I'm really Raven with Internet access in the house). 

• Love 8
21 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, hey, what a surprise. I turn on the feeds as Christmas was popping pimples on Jason's backs. She then went to make herself salad from a bag of veggies that Alex is also eating from. No, I didn't miss a sentence there. She didn't wash her hands before delving into the community bag o' salad greens. 

I'm not so hungry any more.

I am right in the middle of eating a salad and catching up on this thread. Bad timing!

• Love 4

I didn't subscribe to the feeds but now that Cody's out of the house, I won't be tuning in to any of the prime time broadcasts except for the finale and this Thursday's glimpse of him and Elena in the jury house. 

The only other season that I didn't watch for the duration was BB15, when I similarly threw in the towel after Elissa's eviction.

Maayybeee my curiosity will be piqued if/when Alex and Krampus discover themselves on the outs this year. 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, me5671 said:

TV ratings have just started to decline a bit and I'm surprised that they haven't fallen off a cliff tbh. 

I stopped watching a couple weeks back, but aren't the ratings up this year? I read they have been higher than the past two or three seasons.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation

Can anyone identify what Matt is currently eating?  it looks like a giant pile of mush on his plate and I feel like I see him eating this more than he eats cereal. And he eats it with ketchup.  

34 minutes ago, me5671 said:

100% agree. I gave up as soon as Josh won HOH. I just can't believe the producers are apparently ok with  how boring and predictable this season has been. I would have thought for sure they'd throw out a Coup d'etat or something out there to break up the sheer monotony of this season. But, nope!  Apparently an entire season of Paul getting exactly what he wants is just dandy in Grodner's eyes. TV ratings have just started to decline a bit and I'm surprised that they haven't fallen off a cliff tbh. 

I'm sorry to be a cynic, but we saw that bs edit --  why, they are just a bunch of "adorable", fun loving, pranksters. The producers have no interest in reality, they just give us an edited version of the story they want the viewers to see.  They have no interest in the "social experiment" or we would have seen the bullying being directed and masterminded by Paul, and how grown adults get involved in something like that.  Instead they show us Paul the gamer mastermind, (I mean who wouldn't win with the advantages he's been given) and they also show the others considering the possibility of doing something other than what Paul wants (complete bs of course).  It's so unbelievably dishonest.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nominate Paul?

Christmas lives in the bizarro world

17 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Can anyone identify what Matt is currently eating?  it looks like a giant pile of mush on his plate and I feel like I see him eating this more than he eats cereal. And he eats it with ketchup.  

I was wondering about that too. It looks disgusting

• Love 1

I gave up too!! I never thought I would...really dont watch the shows, and now I dont turn on the feeds....really dont want to see Mark turned into the new villan...Ill just go watch Lord of the Flies

• Love 3

Jesus...Fucking...Christ!  So I'm watching this:

He so wants to be Derrick it isn't funny....he'll be like Apollo Creed, in that while he won the fight against Rocky in the original movie, he never got the respect he wanted because everyone felt that the win was handed to him.  I just want him on the goddamned block, just once.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, wings707 said:

Good has come from this. I did not know that Honey Nut Chex even existed nor to mix them with cottage cheese (thanks Xmas).  I am back into eating oatmeal occasionally.  I had forgotten about it. 

Also I now know to avoid soy hot dogs because they smell and taste like vomit. Thanks Alex!

39 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

He so wants to be Derrick it isn't funny....he'll be like Apollo Creed, in that while he won the fight against Rocky in the original movie, he never got the respect he wanted because everyone felt that the win was handed to him.  I just want him on the goddamned block, just once.

Ugh! I saw that yesterday and would rather watch Cody stare into space than listen to this fool

• Love 9

I'll just come out and say it: I'd rather have Frankie than Paul in the house. Frankie was incredibly self-absorbed, narcissistic, and a celebrity name-dropper. However people wore thin of his personality really quick and by jury phase he was pretty much out of the endgame. But he was just all about himself. He didn't actively urge other HG's to be cruel or mean. Also, give him credit: he did attempt to correct people when they had ignorant beliefs. I remember him talking to Caleb about Obamacare. 

Paul OTOH is a shithead who seems to take pleasure in watching people being bullied, demeaned, screamed at, yelled at, broken down. And he's got people who claim (apparently with total sincerity) that they'd be happy to lose to him. That's some major brainwashing and it's creepy.

• Love 22
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

In the kitchen sink. After they bitched at Jason for washing his stuff in there yesterday.

Does salmonella work like fabric softener?

ETA: FTR, since this is a thing this morning, Vancouver hit its 90% peak about a half hour ago. I'd say it was exciting but it really wasn't.

Ah BC! AB here...

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I'll just come out and say it: I'd rather have Frankie than Paul in the house. Frankie was incredibly self-absorbed, narcissistic, and a celebrity name-dropper. However people wore thin of his personality really quick and by jury phase he was pretty much out of the endgame. But he was just all about himself. He didn't actively urge other HG's to be cruel or mean. Also, give him credit: he did attempt to correct people when they had ignorant beliefs. I remember him talking to Caleb about Obamacare. 

Really? Because this is the Frankie that I remember.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Precisely....I don't think any of them should try fucking with Kevin 'cause while he may stammer just a wee, he'll go Boston HAM on them.

He'd have to grow a spine first and I don't see that happening.

2 hours ago, me5671 said:

I just can't believe the producers are apparently ok with  how boring and predictable this season has been. I would have thought for sure they'd throw out a Coup d'etat or something out there to break up the sheer monotony of this season. But, nope! 

They didn't do anything to keep BB16 from being boring as hell, so I didn't expect them to do anything this season. And at least this season has had fights, so there's been some entertainment. In general the only way Production will rig the game is if things aren't going well for whomever they like the most.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

Ha!

Watch Paul herd his puppies inside when the alarms go off and an indoor lockdown gets called. I guess there was a wall yeller or something. He definitely wanted to make sure no one heard anything. Maybe Paul is aware that he looks like an asshole on the feeds and just doesn't care because he knows that $500K cheque is his this season. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 9

So my two cents is that Paul does not want to take Alex or Christmas to final two.  I think Alex could win against him and Christmas isn't playing too bad of a game either.

Paul will want to take do nothing Kevin or big mouth Josh or ride em cowboy Jason with him.  He can easily win against those three.

Then we have Matt and Raven the biggest Paul Ass Kissers but actually thy haven't done a bad job staying in Paul's inner circle by always telling him what he wants to hear.  The only time I hear Matt utter an opinion was when he volunteered to go on the block but emphasized "leave Raven alone".

Are they a threat or are they disposable?

I do think the only excitement for this season will be when these last nine eat each other alive!

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

So my two cents is that Paul does not want to take Alex or Christmas to final two.  I think Alex could win against him and Christmas isn't playing too bad of a game either.

Paul will want to take do nothing Kevin or big mouth Josh or ride em cowboy Jason with him.  He can easily win against those three.

Then we have Matt and Raven the biggest Paul Ass Kissers but actually thy haven't done a bad job staying in Paul's inner circle by always telling him what he wants to hear.  The only time I hear Matt utter an opinion was when he volunteered to go on the block but emphasized "leave Raven alone".

Are they a threat or are they disposable?

I do think the only excitement for this season will be when these last nine eat each other alive!

I think Paul thinks of Matt and Raven as disposable. Theyre obviously going to throw HoH for as long as possible, and also, Raven in the finals will emphasize her huge medical bills and her dying and blah blah blah. I also think Paul doesn't want to go up against Jason or Kevin. Both have kids and can pull the "I'm doing this for my family" card whereas Paul is a self-admitted trust-fund brat whose parents pay for everything. 

I think Paul wants either Josh or Xmas next to him. Both have abrasive personalities that have alienated almost everyone in the house. Both have terrible power trips and jury management. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Paul thinks of Matt and Raven as disposable. Theyre obviously going to throw HoH for as long as possible, and also, Raven in the finals will emphasize her huge medical bills and her dying and blah blah blah. I also think Paul doesn't want to go up against Jason or Kevin. Both have kids and can pull the "I'm doing this for my family" card whereas Paul is a self-admitted trust-fund brat whose parents pay for everything. 

I think Paul wants either Josh or Xmas next to him. Both have abrasive personalities that have alienated almost everyone in the house. Both have terrible power trips and jury management. 

Heck maybe he'll take do nothing Matt and dying Raven.  I think he would win up against those two for sure.

Edited by Jeanne222
2 hours ago, urusai said:

Also I now know to avoid soy hot dogs because they smell and taste like vomit. Thanks Alex!

My granddaughter is a vegetarian soI have tasted them.  They aren't good but they do not taste like vomit.  That was Alex's lack of vocabulary.  Another term I often hear is 'tastes like ass.'  Oh come on.  

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Ha!

Watch Paul herd his puppies inside when the alarms go off and an indoor lockdown gets called. I guess there was a wall yeller or something. He definitely wanted to make sure no one heard anything. Maybe Paul is aware that he looks like an asshole on the feeds and just doesn't care because he knows that $500K cheque is his this season. 

Yes and good!  He, of all people, would want to hear what they said if he felt confident. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

They didn't do anything to keep BB16 from being boring as hell, so I didn't expect them to do anything this season. And at least this season has had fights, so there's been some entertainment. In general the only way Production will rig the game is if things aren't going well for whomever they like the most.

And that's the season that they all watch in sequester! I do not understand why they don't show them a season with some crazy strategies and/or characters, even if it is only from the AG era - BB10 or BB12 come to mind. Hayden was a boring winner, but it's at the very least an example of what getting Britney-ed is. 

• Love 2

I'm not really watching the shows anymore.  Except the live shows, which I watch while I have twitter up, which is far more entertaining than watching the show itself.  If I feel there's a certain segment or comp I really want to see, I'll find it online.   Then forums like this one, and the HG ratings on Jokers are just little places where I can wring a drop of joy out of this stupid, stupid season.  I'll make sure to vote Cody for AFP to piss off as many HG as possible, but otherwise, I've checked out on this season.

Yes, add one more to the official Fuck Paul/AG/Production chorus.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Emilissima said:

Then forums like this one, and the HG ratings on Jokers are just little places where I can wring a drop of joy out of this stupid, stupid season.

I like to check the Joker's rating every day just for the pick-me-up it gives me to see every current player except Kevin/Mark below every evicted player.

Alex is fucking brain dead.

He tried, I guess. Too bad it had the opposite effect considering everyone seems to have actually doubled-down on the following.

ETA: They're whining about Cody again. Matt said he was 'the worst man.' I really need Cody to win AFP.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 16
6 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

I got about 2 minutes into this before it dawned on me. He has positioned himself to be this year's Big Meech. Fingers crossed that by that point maybe, just maybe, the three pairs will get a damn clue and get rid of him before F6. I am prepared for a Paul win, but I will be PISSED if he ends up as the only other player besides Dan to have a unanimous win.

• Love 2

Reading these boards is extremely effective for killing one's appetite. Thank you all so much for your descriptions of the hamsters, their food, and their completely nauseating eating habits. Urrrgh. :P Insta-diet.

• Love 2

7:57PM (There were a couple of mumbled sentences that I couldn't understand in between.)

Alex: "I don't think any of those people are going to vote for us if we make it with Paul. After listening [I'm guessing to the HGs talk about their favorite House memories, but I'm not sure]...If one of us goes up against him, we're gonna get second for sure." 

Jason: "Well, we'll just have to snuff him out. If I win, I'm taking you. If you win, you're taking me. So, he doesn't even make it to the top two."

Alex: "Yeah, but the end one is always the one when I watch it on TV [makes a face]. It's a two parter. Mental and physical."

Neither saw Paul's last episode. Jason didn't even know he came in second because he didn't watch the last episodes, or any of the last episodes of any season. Alex says he came in second to Nicole, a vet.

It's like Alex almost saw the light. Curious if Alex will continue thinking about this, or if she will talk herself out of it.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 11

One of the many things that ruined this show this year was Xmas being given the option to come back. That never should have happened. They cater all the comps to her. Because she was already HOH, they had the Veto comp that in no way could she participate. My guess is they gave her the option to come back because of Megan's self eviction. It would have screwed things up. BUT they could have thrown out the double eviction for this season and still have been on track. 

Also, seeing that montage of Matt and his cereal fetish, I bet he's the one that ate most of Petty Little Alex's Honey Nut Chex. Cody probably just took the last bowl and the blame for the entire box. Of course, PLA loves to be confrontational and tear people down. Like the rest of you I just can't get over the mob mentality this season. It kills me how Paul instigates it but rarely participates once it's underway. He just sits back and watches like a scientist with rats in a maze. I remember his version of the events in his HOH room with Jess & Cody as he relayed it to the others:  when Paul threw him out of the room, Cody backed away when Paul took 2 steps toward him. Paul didn't have the balls to take 2 steps toward Cody. I don't think he could even take Alex in a fight. Talk about little man syndrome. 

I feel for Jason. He's trying to be a decent human bean, but Alex won't let him. I could see last night that her attitude is getting to him when he was in the hot tub and she kept telling him he was paranoid. I'm sure Mark is gone this week. Xmas said she was going to make big moves. I guess she meant Mark's body size since he'd be big to move. To me, that's a very predictable and useless move. Now Paul or even Alex would be a huge move. Since I can't have Mark win, I'm hoping for either Jason or Kevin. Man, the pickin's are slim this year! I'm 60 years old and have been watching for at least 10 years. This season is the biggest flop I can remember. So disappointing after looking forward to it all year. 

Edited by burgerbitz
Senior Moment misspelling ;-)
  • Love 14
56 minutes ago, mooses said:

7:57PM (There were a couple of mumbled sentences that I couldn't understand in between.)

Alex: "I don't think any of those people are going to vote for us if we make it with Paul. After listening [I'm guessing to the HGs talk about their favorite House memories, but I'm not sure]...If one of us goes up against him, we're gonna get second for sure." 

Jason: "Well, we'll just have to snuff him out. If I win, I'm taking you. If you win, you're taking me. So, he doesn't even make it to the top two."

Alex: "Yeah, but the end one is always the one when I watch it on TV [makes a face]. It's a two parter. Mental and physical."

Neither saw Paul's last episode. Jason didn't even know he came in second because he didn't watch the last episodes, or any of the last episodes of any season. Alex says he came in second to Nicole, a vet.

It's like Alex almost saw the light. Curious if Alex will continue thinking about this, or if she will talk herself out of it.

The fact that she's saying this now, though, suggests that she WASN'T thinking this earlier, which is sad. But hey, better late than never!

• Love 12
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

The fact that she's saying this now, though, suggests that she WASN'T thinking this earlier, which is sad. But hey, better late than never!

Totally. It was exactly like it had just dawned on her. And, at this point, she's not exactly set up in a good position to do anything about it anyway. Paul's set them up as the next power couple to target, and, if they win HOH, Christmas/Josh/Kevin hate Raven/Matt.

And Jason's, "Well, we'll just win and we won't take him!" is just the silliest way to deal with that whole thing.

This type of 'strategic' thinking is the reason we're stuck with this dud of a season.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

It would be kind of hysterical, though, if Paul got Vanessa'd at F3.

It would be - but only if we can be guaranteed that we won't have to hear him complain about it on the feeds ever, ever again.

• Love 7

Paul and Xmas are talking in the HOH.  Paul is nervous over a comment Matt made about people have to go through Paul and he doesn't want to see anyone taking a shot at him.

There is mention of Mark and Paul says , Mark has to go , no ? Kind of shaking my head at that and then I get it.

Mark is helping production out by giving them the material they need for Thursdays show. I discussion about keeping Mark. As well as keeping himself in the storyline.

A foresee Paul having a talk with Mark about trying to keep him but Xmas and Josh said no.

Edited by missyb
15 hours ago, wings707 said:

I agree.

Absolutely.  Josh for the win.  Never thought I would type those words. 

Watch for Josh to try and monopolize the Finale with crying and apologizing to everyone he tried to bully.  A one sentence apology is sufficient. But this moron doesn't know how to quit. He will keep interrupting and apologizing and weeping and wailing till they drag him off the set. He just can't keep his big mouth shut.

• Love 7

Paul seems to be a little bit in a panic tonight. He is working up a sweat running up and down the stairs talking to the couples. Making sure his triads are focussed everywhere but on him.

Josh talks to the cameras in ASPR at 7:17pm. He lays out what he has done in the game. How he has played it. How going after Jess,Elena and Cody he never made a personal attack. It was all about how he saw them in the game ( if you think about it, it was true).  I think that may be why when Paul was telling him to call out Kevin and go after him he absolutely refused. He had no game reason to do so. I agree with Josh, he does not get enough credit for his game play !

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2

Screenshot_20170821-224925.thumb.png.a520dc266f12414291ff0b0665dd15d6.png

Paul is a little freaked out over this conversation. I don't really understand Matt's angle - why say this to Paul? It will make Paul paranoid about him and Paul will want him in the jury house more so he can be an advocate for Paul. 

• Love 5

It already has made him paranoid. He had a conversation with Xmas about it as soon as he could. He never wants his name coming out of anyones louth.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1