Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Very weird that Christmas just said in the kitchen "I LOVE Barcelona!"

Last night Mark was talking to Josh about Mark's semester abroad during college. Mark talked a while about visiting Barcelona during that trip. I wonder if that came up in conversation again today.

Also Mark said something last night about University of Virginia, sounded like that's where he went to school. Weird how he is talking about places that had big news this week.

• Love 1

Barcelona is one of my very favorite cities. Many share that love so it doesn't surprise me that it comes up in conversation especially when food is being discussed.  

On 8/18/2017 at 6:32 PM, MrHufflepuff said:

Of course, I never said Cody was a racist.   I just find the entire clip to be enough to raise questions, though, and I'm not able to dismiss the notion out of hand because of that clip (and the reported clip of him calling Jessica a "half-breed.").  For me, it's up in the air.

@MrHufflepuff, maybe you got that notion when Cody said about going to Ferguson "just to see if he would survive the riots."

I sure hope production gets a have a heart trap for the rat.  I love these animals.  We had several for pets when my son's were young.  They will come to their name when called.  They are very smart, loving and precious.  This little guy deserves to be set free somewhere and not murdered but these goons.  

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I sure hope production gets a have a heart trap for the rat.  I love these animals.  We had several for pets when my son's were young.  They will come to their name when called.  They are very smart, loving and precious.  This little guy deserves to be set free somewhere and not murdered but these goons.  

I think there's a difference between rats that are kept as pets and dirty, stinking, diseased rats that invade your living space. They should partner with the animal shelter they filmed at for feed outages and get a good mouser in there. Cat cam in the house would be more entertaining than these fools. Even if all it did was sleep 18 hours a day like mine.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think there's a difference between rats that are kept as pets and dirty, stinking, diseased rats that invade your living space. They should partner with the animal shelter they filmed at for feed outages and get a good mouser in there. Cat cam in the house would be more entertaining than these fools. Even if all it did was sleep 18 hours a day like mine.

Bringing a cat in would be great! Mine seems like she eats 18 hours a day, which is amazing since she is 16 years old.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

There are some differences with some rats but not as much as you think.  They are cute rodents and nothing to fear.  They are just looking for food, they are not there to eat their faces off.   Grown men and women being afraid of them is silly.  

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

There are some differences with some rats but not as much as you think.  They are cute rodents and nothing to fear.  They are just looking for food, they are not there to eat their faces off.   Grown men and women being afraid of them is silly.  

Oh, I'm not scared of rats. I'm scared of the diseases they can carry and the things that hitch along for a ride, like fleas, ticks, and the like. Thankfully, I've never lived in a place that had a rat run through it. We fight the good fight against silverfish in this area, apparently. Ah, city living and shitty stratas. 

10 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Bringing a cat in would be great! Mine seems like she eats 18 hours a day, which is amazing since she is 16 years old.

I think mine would prefer to eat 18 hours a day but we've negotiated him down to three very small wet feedings a day and a free kibble buffet. You'd still think we were starving him if you heard the VICTIM NOISES start an hour before the feedings. On the fucking dot. My cat is more punctual than I am.

8 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Mine would befriend the rat and end up sharing resources. My cats do not "cat" very well. 

Cat and rat would totes be the showmance of the season.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 14

I've just been wondering if anyone thinks that the houseguests ever come and read this particular forum or if we have ever had one speak up?  I also wonder how it would make a person feel if everyone totally thought you sucked or were gross or were hateful or irritating or LOUD or a sheeple, etc.  And then talked about it in detail and everyone jumped in.  And then you read it and realized that you were an ass hat???  I know that people have sex on the live feeds and they all share one bathroom and have no privacy, so I am thinking it is a certain type of outgoing person who would be fine with those type of things and so only a certain type of person ever applies?  I personally would be mortified to announce to a whole house of people that I needed to poop or hadn't been able to poop or get criticized for how I brush my teeth or  eat my food - even though I am a perfect lady and chew with my mouth closed!  So I guess that's why I would never, ever in a million years think that this is something I would ever want to do myself......plus I am old enough to be the token old fart....so do you think all these folks share common personality traits or what is it that makes folks agree to being possibly treated so horribly?  In my opinion, no amount of money would be worth that, but I tend to be very private with my personal life except with a few really good friends that I trust explicitly so I am wondering what anyone might think about this? I am however, totally down to sit at home and watch these folks doing and saying all kinds of things and snarking about it here!!!!

• Love 4

For the most part, the people who go in this show 1) don't have a well paying job. Because if you do have a well paying job, chances are you won't have it after being gone three months. I mean, my company loves me, but I would not have a job when I got out. Period. And yes, Christmas is self employed, but see point 2. 2) really want to be on TV. I mean, really, a possible chance of somewhat decent money, but a bigger chance of being stuck in a gross house for weeks? They are cool with donning ridiculous costumes, and doing ridiculous punishments, and eating shitty food and sleeping in shitty beds for a week as have nots. Because at least they are on TV. 

Basically, these people are famewhores. That's it. They want to be famous, they want to get huge in social media, and if they can earn even jury money out of it? Bonus! And of course, they're all delusional that they will totally win the $500k, and if they don't, they'll be America's favorite. 

And I know that there are true fans out there, who truly love and want to play the game. @dolphincorn, I'm looking at you! But they are not the norm, and I haven't really seen an example of that this season.

• Love 6

Just read these gems from Evel Dick on Twitter:

Matt was impressed by how long Paul's beard is Raven whipped her pants off and said her's is longer

Raven called up Steve Jobs and told him how to make an iPhone

Raven's ancestors were the first people on earth with red hair

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I think mine would prefer to eat 18 hours a day but we've negotiated him down to three very small wet feedings a day and a free kibble buffet. You'd still think we were starving him if you heard the VICTIM NOISES start an hour before the feedings. On the fucking dot. My cat is more punctual than I am.

Oh, our cats must be siblings!

I'm annoyed the veto started so late. I wanna know who wins, but not enough to stay up to see lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, zorak said:

"Mama's been playing real nice this game because I've been able to play nice.  I haven't had to get fucking shitty with anybody.  But don't think that just because I have blond hair and my name is Christmas, I won't fucking cut your throat open."

I swear she is psychotic.  Also, she doesn't think she's been shitty with anybody?  She must have a very selective memory.

She's going for Miss Congeniality.  The competition is "stiff".

Raven miss congeniality.jpg

• Love 6

Hey everyone.  I found out what the categories for the upcoming questions comp will be:

1. Beard growth and maintenance.
  2. Aspects of being "your boy."
  3. Friendship.
  4. Fashion from the Golden Girls.
  5. Fashion from Blossom.
  6. Hideous Tattoo Placement and Modification.

I hope all of you that keep claiming the season is being rigged for Paul can now see clearly that the season is not rigged.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

I'm not afraid.  I just don't want them around.

Maybe seeing "Willard" and "Ben" when I was 14 scarred me for life  :)

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

God Kevin pathetically ensures Xmas that Cody's an idiot and he wants nothing to do with him after the show. I can't believe Kevin would be such a spineless asshole. 

I don't really mind what HGs say about someone not in the house, in order to be strategic. What I can't stand is when it turns into Lord of the Flies for the odd man out while he still is in the house. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

God Kevin pathetically ensures Xmas that Cody's an idiot and he wants nothing to do with him after the show. I can't believe Kevin would be such a spineless asshole. 

It is really very sad that a man like Kevin has been so beaten down by the gang like behavior he has seen and treatment of other people that he has become that. Kevin use to say, okay, lets all just enjoy the vexing, or this backyard. Now, they only way this group unites is over giving someone bad treatment.  That is when bullying is successful. Makes me sad to see Kevin, who was everyones Dad and an interesting character be reduced to this. And believe me, I would tire of Kevin and the way he talks very quickly but to see him turn mean, saddens me. And I am almost sure he doesnt mean it.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, missyb said:

And believe me, I would tire of Kevin and the way he talks very quickly but to see him turn me, saddens me. And I am almost sure he doesnt mean it.

You're probably right and Kevin knows that kinda shit is wrong, but he does it anyway, and to me that's kinda worse than the people who are just straight-up assholes. Kevin, Jason, Mark, and Matt are all so weak-minded. It's sad.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

You're probably right and Kevin knows that kinda shit is wrong, but he does it anyway, and to me that's kinda worse than the people who are just straight-up assholes. Kevin, Jason, Mark, and Matt are all so weak-minded. It's sad.

He will be horrified (once out) that he succumbed to the gang mentality that is inevitable this season.   I feel badly for Kevin, too. 

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think Mark is weak-minded. He has a beta-male personality. But he's held up very well despite almost constant bullying and harassment and he continued to treat Cody well even if the rest of the house was abusing him for his kindness. Actually Mark I think is one of the strongest people in there.

I also think Kevin will get out and feel like shit for the things he said about Cody and Cody's daughter. And he should. because that was way over the line. Cody was already leaving then. The HG's repeatedly harassing him about his daughter was not even gameplay. It was just bullying.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 18

From Jokers:

451-Raven cant get near the zapping rat trap bc she wont survive. It will turn her pacemaker off. She wont survive. NT
451-Raven can go thru thunderstorms as long as she doesnt get hit. Her mom was struck by lighting w/o pacemaker & has a scar. NT

That's not even original. She's already done the whole "something electronic turns off my pacemaker" bit. Last time it was an iPhone too close to her stomach. And she's fine in thunderstorms as long as she doesn't get hit? EVERYONE IS FINE IN A THUNDERSTORM IF THEY DON'T GET HIT, DUMBASS.

I feel like I've learned a lot about her mom, too. Hit by lightning and held a running record in her college? state? I don't know how that shit works. But whatever it is, I'm sure you all will be shocked to know that it doesn't exist. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I also think Kevin will get out and feel like shit for the things he said about Cody and Cody's daughter. And he should. because that was way over the line. Cody was already leaving then. The HG's repeatedly harassing him about his daughter was not even gameplay. It was just bullying.

Especially when Kevin sees that Cody told him that to try to reach out to Kevin, who was depressed about his family. 

• Love 10

5 HOURS AGO, SANDYCAT SAID:

Raven has never said what her second "terminal" disease is, has she? She looks pretty healthy for even one "terminal" disease, let alone two. And does she really expect anyone to believe Big Brother would cast her if she was that sick. Give me a break.

5 HOURS AGO, wings707 SAID:

It has no name.  Only one other person has it and they live in Sweden.  That help?

Hmmm...   I wonder if it the same terribly rare spinal disease my deadbeat brother-in-law has that together with some other issues are allowing him and my (formerly upstanding) sister to defraud the state via disability and workman's comp.   Family holidays are soooo much fun these days with everyone pretending his deadbeat ass is really disabled.  Yet he still seems to have the lung capacity and strength to do the things he wants to do, like go to shooting competitions, deer and elk hunting in the mountains, and being a roadie for his favorite local bands.  He has the energy and strength and no worries about doing that, yet cannot vacuum, grocery shop, do dishes or laundry at home, let alone an actual job in the real world.  Apparently his disability is tied to being essentially an invalid, so participating in extra-curricular leisure activities or volunteer jobs like I described would not only negate his state disability, but he and my sister would owe the state those funds they've willfully defrauded from the state.  You have no idea how tempted Mr. HV and I are to make an anonymous report...  Except that would pull my sister under too, and I'm not ready to do that.

I wonder if there is some sort of disability scammer underground on the DarkNet where people like my BIL and Raven's mom exchange tips and suggestions for exceedingly rare "diseases" to contract.

Edited by HurricaneVal
Typo
  • Love 7
58 minutes ago, missyb said:

It is really very sad that a man like Kevin has been so beaten down by the gang like behavior he has seen and treatment of other people that he has become that. Kevin use to say, okay, lets all just enjoy the vexing, or this backyard. Now, they only way this group unites is over giving someone bad treatment.  That is when bullying is successful. Makes me sad to see Kevin, who was everyones Dad and an interesting character be reduced to this. And believe me, I would tire of Kevin and the way he talks very quickly but to see him turn mean, saddens me. And I am almost sure he doesnt mean it.

Kevin really needs this money and, while being a nice dude with a big heart, has been exposed to moral ambiguity in his upbringing. He is this seasons more likable, more charismatic Andy Herren and will win if he's in F2. 

@Katesus7 brought up risks of going on show. I talked to Dick last summer about the risks to going into the house. If you're employed you have to take 3 months off and no communication. Most jobs would not allow that. You have to prepay your rent/mortgage for that time and make sure someone takes care of your utilities. You only make like $1,000 a wk in house before tax and paid to you after show. For some people like Dick (who managed an LA bar and did music videos) and Jun (who worked at an investment bank in NYC) that's losing money by being there if you don't win your season, which they confirmed to me. 

I had to chuckle when I read about Christmas hollering about cutting throats. Because, of course. But Cody's the one who couldn't be trusted to restrain himself from physical violence, amirite?

Does anyone know the context for this? Was she attempting to malign one of the other contestants of racism apropos of nothing? Either way, I'm sure the narrative will be that whomever did, in fact, scream an epithet at Josh by week's end. 

"Christmas to APSR + asks what Josh was screaming about. She thought it was a racial slur. "

In certain ways, Kevin is one of the grossest and most despicable houseguests to me. Placating Christmas's nuttiness because of some junior high crush is not a defensible look with 60 on the horizon. The improvisations about Cody - like that he was clearly lying vis a vis his brother's death because who else but Kevin could that experience have befallen? - are twisted and thought-out enough that I don't think they're just nominal/political concessions to the group hysteria. When Alex and Xmas were doing their unhinged display over the cereal, he also seemed pretty earnest while chastising Cody for not talking to the rest of the house as the gruesome twosome were simultaneously literally demanding to know why Cody was talking to anyone.

It just seems to me that Kevin is more of a situationally convenient, feckless, and passive sociopath rather than the aggressively sadistic taxonomy into which most of his cohort seems to fall. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

I had to chuckle when I read about Christmas hollering about cutting throats. Because, of course. But Cody's the one who couldn't be trusted to restrain himself from physical violence, amirite?

Does anyone know the context for this?

She was talking to Raven at the time.  It was her reaction to Raven telling her that Kevin was trying to confirm that they were going to vote out Matt if the plan to backdoor Mark failed and the nominations stayed the same.  She started going off about Kevin to Raven and then made the really crazy comments about how she's been playing nice but don't think she won't cut your throat.

Feeds are back.  I can't tell who won.  Maybe Mark?  Alex told him good job.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Or maybe Jason won?  Paul told him congrats.

Sounds like it. Paul told Jason to not leave himself on the block, so...

I'm fucking livid that it sounded like they played Slip and Slide. THEY DENIED ME UNEDITED PRATFALLS. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

It's official. BB19 has taken the crown as Worst Season Ever. Worse than BB15. Worse than BB8. WORSE THAN BB9.

RAVEN ATE IT IN THE FACE. According to Alex on the feeds, anyway. And I fucking missed it on the live feeds? Fuck. This. Show.

• Love 13

And Zingbot. Slip and Slide and Zingbot? Like it wasn't bad enough that OTEV seemed so Wal-Mart budget this year?

Apparently Zingy got one on Josh about his weight. Eh. Of all things to zing him on, I wish they would have stayed away from that.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

I guess I'm out after Thursday. For a brief moment I thought Mark had won. Alex had said good job to Mark.  I assumed he had won but then I saw everyone high fiving Jason. Totally sucks!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1

Paul, Raven, Matt, and Christmas were just talking in the rose room saying Jason has to go next week.  Paul said they cannot talk about it any more because they don't want him catching wind of it.

Paul feels that Jason is the bridge between Alex and Kevin.  If Jason goes he says there's no way Alex and Kevin will work together.