Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I still think the stuff with the three girls and Candice and her bed was a grosser fight, because of the shocking racist aspects of the fight (like, how could you not get how super-racist that came off as, people?) and it is hard to beat Evil Dick literally burning Jen with a cigarette, but last night was definitely waaaaaaay up there in BB history. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, wings707 said:

This is horrifying.  When they wake up in the morning will they all feel like they drank too much and wonder what they did last night?  This is drunk behavior. 

I was thinking the exact same words, "this is horrifying."  The worst part is they aren't drunk.  Paul is a nasty, vile person.  I cannot believe grown adults are doing this and thinking it's all right.  They are all following Paul mindlessly and they deserve anything they get.  I am definitely team Jody as of today. I am praying that one of them gets HOH and somehow get Paul out.  

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think AFP is legitimate.  There is nothing to gain tampering with that.  The aftermath will be interesting today.  I expect to see a low key more somber mood in the house.  

I haven't trusted the authenticity of the vote since the season Frank won. 

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I still think the stuff with the three girls and Candice and her bed was a grosser fight, because of the shocking racist aspects of the fight (like, how could you not get how super-racist that came off as, people?) and it is hard to beat Evil Dick literally burning Jen with a cigarette, but last night was definitely waaaaaaay up there in BB history. 

I forgot about Candice. That was definitely worse. Elissa was also bullied quite horribly early in that season. Production had to step in at one point because one of the meatheads took her hat and rubbed it on his bare ass.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, OFDgal said:

I was thinking the exact same words, "this is horrifying."  The worst part is they aren't drunk.  Paul is a nasty, vile person.  I cannot believe grown adults are doing this and thinking it's all right.  They are all following Paul mindlessly and they deserve anything they get.  I am definitely team Jody as of today. I am praying that one of them gets HOH and somehow get Paul out.  

Same here.  

Edited by wings707
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Same here.  There has to be regret with some today.  

Or not.  Paul won't let that happen .He can't afford to let his minions Actually think for themselves. Guilt implies self awareness and that's the last thing Paul wants from his followers.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Machiabelly said:

If Paul goes home next week do you think there will be a Cappy style funeral by the minions?

I honestly think more folks will be relieved than sorry.

• Love 2

All of the fights or confrontations mentioned above were very bad. Horrifying. But they were not a gang pile like yesterday was. Or pre mediated like yesterday was. That's what makes this one so much worse in my mind. The premeditation. I can understand emotions running high and acting out in the moment.  Doesn't make it right but it makes it more human. I can understand running at someone like Mark did and grabbing the pots and pans and standing menacing over someone else. Heat of the moment. Put this was  a calculated coldblooded premeditated attack.

Paul should be ashamed of himself ,not proud.  Even Josh was able to take a few moments , after being called in to DR, and realize they were being portrayed badly and as the bullies . That what they were doing was bad for their image. Xmas blew him off. Paul claims it is strategic. BS

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I struggle to come up with a single scenario where Paul goes home. He basically has the votes to stay no matter who is on the block against him. 

How about if Alex is on the block with him ? Would the cry of " he had his chance" be effective ??  Aren't Josh, Jason,and Kevin a bit of a voting block?  If this is a Jody HOH, the other is a vote against Paul. And I think Xmas might decide now is the time to strike. Could be close !

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

I struggle to come up with a single scenario where Paul goes home. He basically has the votes to stay no matter who is on the block against him. 

The only way, and it is slim, if yesterday registered to some that Paul is a dictator.  Providing C or J win HOH, they have a week to talk about the possibility of Paul winning and maybe getting him out is the way to go.   But who will be the new leader?  That is the problem, the children cannot survive alone. 

Yeah, the Candice bullying fight is definitely the worst fight that BB has ever had. I do think yesterday's is the second worse that I've seen because nobody stood up to the bullies because they were all instigating it. Candice's fight was soaked in racism and it was just purely awful, though I'm glad she did have some people in the house on her side, willing to stand up and be there for her. Her deciding not to come back to the house for the jury buyback that season was the best decision for her, even though I wanted to see her come back and succeed at the time.

It's why, when Jess and Cody inevitably leave, that they do stay in jury or however far they get. I assume if Jody don't win HOH or the temptation/veto competitions, Jess is gone. I'm not so sure now that they'd keep Jess over Cody, but there does still seem to be many who still like Jess. However, since Paul will want her gone, she'll be gone. I'm not sure why, as I can't imagine they want Cody in jury with them, but Paul's a midget idiot. 

I tried to come up with a scenario that Paul leaves over someone else. I think the most likely scenario is Paul vs Alex, though I'm not really all that sure. I still think he'd stay over Alex. Paul has Christmas (I think? Especially since she doesn't know Paul leading the charge to get her out) and Josh for sure who would evict Alex. I think Raven and Matt would also evict Alex. Kevin's the wild card, but I'd like to think that he would evict Paul over Alex. Jason should theoretically vote to evict Paul. Jess/Cody/Mark would most likely vote to evict Paul, even though Jess hates Alex and Mark got attacked by Alex yesterday. Elena's another wild card. I have zero idea what she'd do, and that's not a good thing. 

Anyone else next to Paul, and he has a 95% chance of staying. If he's against Josh, Christmas, Jess, Cody, Mark, or Elena, he 100% stays.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I actually think CBS will make sure Kevin gets it. 

Kevin was no better than the rest of the mob yesterday, He doesn't deserve anything. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, missyb said:

How about if Alex is on the block with him ? Would the cry of " he had his chance" be effective ??  Aren't Josh, Jason,and Kevin a bit of a voting block?  If this is a Jody HOH, the other is a vote against Paul. And I think Xmas might decide now is the time to strike. Could be close !

Jason and Kevin would vote to keep Alex but Josh is 50/50 at best. He loves Paul. 

Alex is probably the best bet but she doesn't have great relationships with most of the house, especially the women. 

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Jason and Kevin would vote to keep Alex but Josh is 50/50 at best. He loves Paul. 

Josh would 1000% vote to keep Paul over Alex. Paul enables him, and Josh listens to him more than anyone.

Hmm. I was sitting here, thinking about it. What about Paul vs Matt up on the block? Everyone else seems to be a for sure eviction against Paul, but Matt's kind of a wild card. Raven would, for sure, have a difficult time choosing between Paul and Matt, and I think Matt would have Jody's votes for sure. I'd love to see Paul make more cracks in his alliance as well. He'd have to campaign against Matt and possibly trash him and Raven to get the votes. I think Matt would most likely go, but it's kind of interesting to sit and think about right now.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Kevin was no better than the rest of the mob yesterday, He doesn't deserve anything. 

He wasn't anywhere near as bad as the others.  Vaseline on the door knobs with Paul is stupid but not mean.  

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, wings707 said:

He wasn't anywhere near as bad as the others.  Vaseline on the door knobs with Paul is stupid but not mean.  

He wanted to touch their stuff, it was Paul of people who had to tell him it's not allowed. He joined the mob and was just as horrible.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, wings707 said:

He wasn't as bad as the others, but he also wasn't stopping them from doing it. Matt tried to stop them more than Kevin did. It's why Kevin and Christmas both dropped heavily in likability for me. Both may have not actively joined the fighting and bullying, but they did nothing to stop it and they contributed in small parts. He's definitely middle of the pack in what happened yesterday. Jason/Matt are the only two not involved in the fight, from what I saw. They may have chatted about it afterwards with the group, but both seemed to be physically uncomfortable with the attacks on Jess and Cody. Elena/Mark were too, but they're really not in that group anymore, even if they don't seem to fully realize it.

• Love 6

Kevin getting involved just seemed weird to me....most of the time he didn't want any part of it... so it makes me think that he thinks he has to be involved a tiny bit so he isn't outcasted as well.  Unfortunately it's part of the game.  Paul told him he was being too nice.  Kevin knows who's running things in there.  Mark has to go around telling people that he was just exhausted from everything and that's why he wasn't engaging.  Not that he didn't agree - but he just didn't have the energy to do it.  That was his way of not trying to look 'bad' to everyone else.   Matt said he didn't agree with it, but he would do it if that was the plan, so he could be a team player.  I dont think we saw him actually do anything except egg Raven on.  I think Elena's plan is to just pretend she's in a slop coma the whole week.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He wasn't as bad as the others, but he also wasn't stopping them from doing it. 

Unfortunately no one would be able to stop it.  Did you see how Christmas went off on Matt just for him saying it can't happen again and that he didn't agree with it at all??  There was no stopping that and everyone knew it and they didn't want the pressure turned on them.  Jason agreed to do stuff when Paul rambled off their plan but I don't think he had any intentions of doing anything. But he knew he couldn't say anything against it.   

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Artsda said:

He wanted to touch their stuff, it was Paul of people who had to tell him it's not allowed. He joined the mob and was just as horrible.

I do remember that.   The kid in him got caught up in the moment, that is how I saw it.  The reason is because I really like the guy and I want someone to root for.  Of course I want Jessica to go far but the odds are stacked against that.  

Edited by wings707
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Unfortunately no one would be able to stop it.  Did you see how Christmas went off on Matt just for him saying it can't happen again and that he didn't agree with it at all??  There was no stopping that and everyone knew it and they didn't want the pressure turned on them.  Jason agreed to do stuff when Paul rambled off their plan but I don't think he had any intentions of doing anything. But he knew he couldn't say anything against it.   

I agree with this. I'm disappointed in Kevin and I wish he had just stayed invisible and away from the drama, like he did when the first lockdown ended, instead of joining Paul in the Vaseline  (or, as Paul calls it, Vazzeline) prank on the doorknobs. That's why I consider him worse than Jason/Kevin. Matt/Jason, I totally understand them feeling like they have no choice but joining in, but they tried to keep their contributions to a minimum. But Kevin's history with causing trouble and targeting his own victims (Ramses as his scapegoat since the very first night, for example) does dock him points. 

I still like Kevin, but I think my love for Jason and Matt with handling the whole situation has raised them above Kevin. They only got involved to keep themselves safe, but didn't go farther than that. And Kevin is far better than Christmas, whose attack on Cody's military background has majorly disappointed me as well as pissed me right off.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

But Kevin's history with causing trouble and targeting his own victims (Ramses as his scapegoat since the very first night, for example) does dock him points. 

I see that as playing the game.  You have to do devious things to secure your position.  This is so minor compared to everyone else.  No docking, he gets points for this, from me. 

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I still like Kevin, but I think my love for Jason and Matt with handling the whole situation has raised them above Kevin. They only got involved to keep themselves safe, but didn't go farther than that.

Kevin only got involved with Vaseline on door knobs to keep himself safe, too.  Paul asked him to come with him to do it, he did not instigate anything.  He could not say no to Paul for good reason. 

21 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Unfortunately no one would be able to stop it.

Agree.  Lord of the Flies should be required reading before entering the house.  

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Kevin only got involved with Vaseline on door knobs to keep himself safe, too.  Paul asked him to come with him to do it, he did not instigate anything.  He could not say no to Paul for good reason. 

Oh! Ok, I honestly thought that Kevin decided to team up with Paul to do it. Since Paul asked, then yeah, I can see why he would to keep himself safe. Which really, really sucks. The mob mentality really sucks this season. Some of them I can give them a pass for because if they refuse, they'll be targeted sooner rather than later. Again, all because of Paul. If there was no Paul, I think the mob mentality wouldn't be that bad.

6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I see that as playing the game.  You have to do devious things to secure your position.  This is so minor compared to everyone else.  No docking, he gets points for this, from me. 

Honestly, I just felt bad for Ramses because he technically did nothing wrong, but Kevin picked him as his scapegoat from the very beginning and continued using him; Ramses had no chance, even if he wasn't creepily listening to conversations. And I didn't even like Ramses as a gameplayer. He ended up falling on his own sword. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Ah man, that one was brutal. I remember thinking Candice's mom was a better woman than I, because if someone told my son, who is adopted, that he was unwanted I would be hard pressed not to punch that person in the face. 

• Love 9

Re: Kevin joining in vs. not joining in... It's very simple.  You tell them you have a headache and they move on.  And the Vaseline prank wasn't the only thing - he made several comments.  

• Love 4

I still think it's too early to pick AFP. Last year Victor was NOT liked by America when he was voted out the first time. And then he ended up winning it. 

Perceptions change fast especially in another 2 months. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, The Companion said:

Ah man, that one was brutal. I remember thinking Candice's mom was a better woman than I, because if someone told my son, who is adopted, that he was unwanted I would be hard pressed not to punch that person in the face. 

Candace also has a phenomenal biological mother (nifty story) who she met.  She was never not wanted (bio mom had her young).   

11 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I still think it's too early to pick AFP. Last year Victor was NOT liked by America when he was voted out the first time. And then he ended up winning it. 

Perceptions change fast especially in another 2 months. 

Very true.  I was one who liked Victor from the start.  I think Kevin will remain the strong favorite but I do know it is not a given at this point.  

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Candace also has a phenomenal biological mother (nifty story) who she met.  She was never not wanted (bio mom had her young).   

Very true.  I was one who liked Victor from the start.  I think Kevin will remain the strong favorite but I do know it is not a given at this point.  

Of course she was never not wanted! She has two mothers who love her deeply and want her to be happy.

I never quite understand the witch hunt mentality that arises in the house. Is it the boredom? The paranoia? 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Looks like BB is giving them more sleep time.  Makes sense to have well rested HGs if they want a more reasonable day.  

wait, what?? ?are you saying that paul and christmas didn't keep them up all night... and that paul is currently not running in and out of jody's room with pots and pans????? ;)

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Some of us missed it.  Anybody kind enough to explain what happened?  Sounds like things are getting a bit out of control.  TIA

I will post a link to a recap when one appears on twitter.  

• Love 3

Does anyone know if Paul slept up in HOH?  At one point last night he said he was going to sleep in the same bedroom as Jess and Cody.  But I'm pretty sure that was before the DR started calling people in to tell them to dial it way down.

• Love 1

So finally got to listen to everything and now my Irish is up.

Paul created this to cover his tracks plus he hates the fact that gasp!, someone has the balls to stand up to his gnome-like ass.  What, Jessica should take your word now after twice fucking her over?  FUCK YOU!

Thank you, Josh….I now hate circus music!  I swear on all that’s holy someone will die if I have to hear him do that again, and with pans. 

Raven is the most pathetic twat ever to set foot in the Big Brother house!  I hope she’s greeted with more boos than Christina received when she came out of the house.  How you gonna go up to Jess and beg for a hug/kiss after calling her a bitch and selling wolf tickets to her?!

I could maybe root for Elena but she still runteldats to Paul so she can suck it too.

Not a fan of Jody but that was totally unnecessary….please, PLEASE let either one win HOH this week.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, zorak said:

Does anyone know if Paul slept up in HOH?  At one point last night he said he was going to sleep in the same bedroom as Jess and Cody.  But I'm pretty sure that was before the DR started calling people in to tell them to dial it way down.

He slept in HOH. I saw him get out of bed a while ago.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, The Companion said:

I never quite understand the witch hunt mentality that arises in the house. Is it the boredom? The paranoia? 

I think it's a combination of those things plus the, uh, quality of human beings who are willing to appear on the 20th season of a reality show that involves being locked in a house for three months straight.  

• Love 8

Thanks for the recap links and the posts while it was happening.

I read on BBFeedsters that Paul is blaming the editing for people thinking that they are bullies. Is there ever going to be a season where these people remember that they are on camera 24/7? I swear, it is like they forget that someone is watching all of the time.

If I was studying in the field of memory or psychology or sociology I would want to have access to the contestants during the season. I could record how they remember each days events, each weeks events and compare their memories to the footage of the live feed and their own past memories. I swear, this is the perfect laboratory for some serious academic research. Because the way they talk about what happened is so far removed from what I see posted in multiple forums it is unreal. Their own perspective so warps what is seen that it makes you wonder if you can actually remember anything even remotely closely to accurately. Because damn,

I don't watch the feeds, I only read what people post. I don't remember reading anything about Jess and Cody bullying people. I remember Cody acting on his own and ignoring what other people told him. I remember Jess and Cody hiding away and isolating themselves. I don't really remember any bullying on their part. But now I have to question how I remember anything because these folks are able to convince themselves that they are in the right every freaking season.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

I think it's a combination of those things plus the, uh, quality of human beings who are willing to appear on the 20th season of a reality show that involves being locked in a house for three months straight.  

I think it's more of a casting issue with purposely finding people that don't pass psych evals (see Meghan, Josh, etc.), not to mention attention whores (see Raven).

• Love 1

I was thinking last night that Paul is in for a rollercoaster ride after he gets out of the house this time around. He thought it was bad when he called Big Meech a cunt? Now he's got the Dominique controversy and yesterday's Display of Disgustingness to add to his resume. The hits keep comin'...

All these people suck. Especially Kevin, for being an older man with kids probably near the same age as Cody and Jessica and putting his stamp of approval on all of this, and Christmas because holy did the ugly come out of her yesterday. 

And Raven. Y'all already know my feelings on Raven. But this. Look how well Paul has his little lap dog trained.
giphy.gif

For the non-lip readers in the audience, Raven is shouting at Jessica: "If you can't stand the motherfucking heat, stay out of the motherfucking kitchen, you fucking bitch!" And then she gets her reward for being a good dog and Paul gives her a cookie kiss on the forehead. She's so well trained that they don't even need to put newspaper down for her anymore. And then up in the HoH room with Paul and Matt last night: "What's your favourite thing that I said today?" Fuck off, Raven.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

And Raven. Y'all already know my feelings on Raven. But this. Look how well Paul has his little lap dog trained.
giphy.gif

Wow. That gif really does show a lot. The only two to have smiles on their faces are Raven and Paul. Josh just looks unhappy in general, Matt and Elena look a little (aka VERY) uncomfortable, and I can't tell what Christmas is thinking. 

I'd love if Paul was the first (or one of the first) male BB contestants to get booed at his eviction, but sadly, I don't see that happening.

• Love 11
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Wow. That gif really does show a lot. The only two to have smiles on their faces are Raven and Paul. Josh just looks unhappy in general, Matt and Elena look a little (aka VERY) uncomfortable, and I can't tell what Christmas is thinking. 

I'd love if Paul was the first (or one of the first) male BB contestants to get booed at his eviction, but sadly, I don't see that happening.

This would make my LIFE. I cannot believe that grown adults acted that way. Definitely showed who in the house has an inkling of morality. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

Did any of these guys talk about what happened yesterday ? Did Paul mention it? Or are they all ashamed of their behavior today?

Paul, Jason and Kevin were on the outside couch this morning and feeds went to rose room sleeping HGs for some time.  They were talking about yesterday and must have been about productions message so we didn;t hear it.  

I normally don't like production interfering in the game, but I'm hoping they rig Cody or Jess to win HOH.  

Every year it's the same thing, I think I have all the house guests figured out within the first few weeks and then it all changes.   Lesson learned:  never be quick to judge.  

• Love 7