Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Does anyone know what the band aide on Matt's arm is covering or for?  I thought it was a nicotine patch but it isn't.   I am sure this has been covered and missed it.   Thanks.  

He has a tattoo with Boyz 2 Men lyrics on it, I think.  It's covered for copyright purposes.

ETA:  Sorry, that's on his side.  Never mind. 

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Does anyone know what the band aide on Matt's arm is covering or for?  I thought it was a nicotine patch but it isn't.   I am sure this has been covered and missed it.   Thanks.  

I've been wondering, as well.

2 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

He has a tattoo with Boyz 2 Men lyrics on it, I think.  It's covered for copyright purposes.

ETA:  Sorry, that's on his chest.  Never mind. 

No, it's his arm. It's the lyrics to A Song for Mama.

I've - uh - actually compared the script on his arm to the lyrics. There are enough points where they match. For some reason, this makes me kinda ashamed. No problem detailing Raven's issues but Matt's tattoo? I don't know.

Edited by Callaphera
Just now, MrHufflepuff said:

I read that but it makes no sense.  Cover one word, the same word every damn day?  And what about the second paragraph?  Nothing covered there.  He would be asked to wear more covering it, if that were the case. 

DDnOaFAXkAArkfH.jpg:large

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I read that but it makes no sense.  Cover one word, the same word every damn day?  And what about the second paragraph?  Nothing covered there.  He would be asked to wear more covering it, if that were the case. 

I know that picture is of a fresh tattoo and you can see where it's starting to swell, but damn, there are some janky lines in that lettering. Specifically the word 'driving'. Unless that was his actual mama's handwriting (the husband has a tattoo honouring a friend who passed with the friend's handwriting as the lettering), that's some questionable lettering. 

• Love 1

Christmas is telling Josh about how Mark was campaigning to her to stay last night.  She says to Josh that she is not entertaining this at all and that she already told Paul what Mark was doing.

9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christmas is telling Josh about how Mark was campaigning to her to stay last night.  She says to Josh that she is not entertaining this at all and that she already told Paul what Mark was doing.

Christmas does not get it.  Not at all.  She is depending on Paul not winning because he is a vet.  Why?  Paul told her he couldn't win.  Jesus. 

@peachmangosteen, where are you?  I am hooked on Chex cereal and you are not.  I depend on you for support.  Now Christmas mixed some with cottage cheese.  It is delicious.  I put the feeds on pause to go get a bowl so I could eat it with her.  It is a mental illness.  I have gained 4 pounds.  

BB give them steak and salad makings NOW!  Not the kind of steak that they can barely cut after pounding the shit out of it either.  Rib eye.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Yes, it is the one, damnit.  I could not get it.  

I usually FF though the broadcasts to watch the comp but now I will watch to see the absence of Raven that has been reported.  BB is not touching her with a 10 foot pole, they know she is a con and won't promote her.  

I totally agree.  I think they are trying to keep it as neutral as possible about Raven because there is a fear of litigious mama. 

• Love 1

Christmas- What's the leg thing? Raven- My knee is swollen. I need surgery on my right knee. I need surgery on everything #BB19

Raven- I am sure they are going to ask me, many times, about my fall.   limps away

• Love 2

Raven- sounds of pain.  uh ah ooah ah.

It the middle of making breakfast she stopped to give a side kick to the refrigerator and another in the air.  

She walked into the kitchen from the yard (no limp) and then struggled to get on the stool- ah uh ooh ahhh.  

This is entertaining.  All cameras are on her because outside there is conversation about friends and family they cannot show.  I usually avoid Raven.  

She chews with her mouth open. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, zorak said:

Alex was telling Mark about 13 Reasons Why.  She said she didn't like it.  She said kids shouldn't be bullying like that but at the same time, kids need to have better self esteem.  She said we all go through it but you need to do sports or something.  Alex is a real piece of work.

what a bitch!  That's exactly the kind of thing a bully would say - oh, you're feeling suicidal because of bullying and sexual assault?  Maybe you should have played a sport.  

And - the movie was focused on the feelings of the survivors, who each had done something to contribute to a girl's suicide.

Yeah, Alex lacks empathy, and lacks the capacity to see how her own behavior looks to others. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, wings707 said:

I really hope Cody wins AFP.  This will be the strongest fuck you to Paul and minions.  Jessica, no.  She will be dismissed as America's Sweetheart because she is pretty.  Absolutely no value in that.   According to twitter polls Cody is in the lead with Jessica a far too close second.  They are likely to split the vote handing the title and money to #3, whoever that might be.

They all talk to a therapist before they are released to RL.  I can hear the session now.  SM is full of haters, this is just a TV show, pay no attention etc.  Paul still has a fan base so he will not be bothered but rather perked that he was a bad ass.  He will work with that and be proud. Ugh.  BUT, it will bug him deep down and never admit it. 

I think it will hit the others harder no matter how much they know they shouldn't pay attention.  Raven's mother is outraged and will fill Raven's head with how terrible people were to her and go for sympathy along that route.  But their con is destroyed.  Done.  

I hope each of the house guests has the season recorded on a DVR, and are made to watch how they came across.   Bullies never think that they are bullies. 

Of course, they would all say they were defending themselves from bullies, and that it was edited to make them look bad. 

4 hours ago, plotpointer said:

I just dont don't get the sainthood treatment Jody is getting.  Cody was an asshole from Day 1.  Social skills are part of the game and Cody failed miserably.  And Jessica also threw away her social game as she hunkered down deeper in Cody's orbit of one.  I think Jessica's beauty is blinding viewers from the fact that she's also a bitch.

I don't think of Cody or Jess as "saints" - I just view everyone else as despicable bullies, so in comparison, Cody is my favorite.  (next to Ramses)   On any other season, he would be way down on my list of favorites.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Hello Lady said:

They are awful. What gives with lame zingbot, goes with the whole season.

Zingbot has checked out this season, too.  Figures what's the point? The fix is in.  Why bother?

As far as Cody goes, he's no saint but he played the game to win.  And that elevates him in my book.  

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

One of the few things I'm looking forward to this season is hearing what Cody says as he casts his vote for the winner. It's bound to be entertaining.

I hope he just says, "I don't care."

1 hour ago, mooses said:

I really don't get Mark's. Did the HGs misunderstand it? I haven't seen any speculations about his sexuality from fans or anyone in the House.

Well there was the time a few days ago when Paul and Christmas were saying Mark was sucking Cody's dick and how he always stroked Cody's thigh. They were being so nasty.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

These fools, however, think that they can beat Paul in F2 ... 

I really don't think they do think they can beat him. For people like Alex and Matt they just don't care that they'll lose to him. For different reasons, but both of them know they wouldn't beat him imo but they don't care because they're not there to win. I think Kevin and Jason know they can't beat him, but they're too scared/weak to do anything about it. Same for Mark tbh. I don't know about Josh. Christmas probably does think she can beat him, but she is very delusional about her position in the game socially.

51 minutes ago, wings707 said:

@peachmangosteen, where are you?  I am hooked on Chex cereal and you are not.  I depend on you for support.  Now Christmas mixed some with cottage cheese.  It is delicious.  I put the feeds on pause to go get a bowl so I could eat it with her.  It is a mental illness.  I have gained 4 pounds.  

BB give them steak and salad makings NOW! 

Damn you! I have a coupon for free cottage cheese anyway so I'm definitely going to be trying this. And now I want steak salad, too!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, backformore said:

I just dont don't get the sainthood treatment Jody is getting.  Cody was an asshole from Day 1.  Social skills are part of the game and Cody failed miserably.  And Jessica also threw away her social game as she hunkered down deeper in Cody's orbit of one.  I think Jessica's beauty is blinding viewers from the fact that she's also a bitch.

I don't think of Cody or Jess as "saints" - I just view everyone else as despicable bullies, so in comparison, Cody is my favorite.  (next to Ramses)   On any other season, he would be way down on my list of favorites.  

I was discussing this with a friend yesterday. On any other season, I think Cody and Jess would have been on the bottom of my list - and they actually started out there. I was so gleeful when Jillian was evicted, the look on Cody's face at that blindside! We rewound and watched it over and over. And then the bullying began. If the other houseguests hadn't piled on as a group, if they had avoided the personal attacks, if they hadn't worked together to try to get a physical reaction out of Cody so he would be kicked out, etc. - suddenly Cody and Jess are the underdogs being picked on by almost everyone else in the house, and just as suddenly I found myself rooting for them. I don't think they were blameless, and they both did and said crap I don't agree with, but it is overshadowed by the actions of the rest of them (egged on by Paul).

• Love 9

EMF.  Paul keeps saying that Alex is his EMF.  I am drawing a blank on what this stands for.  

10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

BB give them steak and salad makings NOW! 

Damn you! I have a coupon for free cottage cheese anyway so I'm definitely going to be trying this. And now I want steak salad, too!

I am so glad you showed up!  When I find out what EMF means you may just be mine!  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

This is the main concern with taking Raven for F2. I think out of all potential jurors, Kevin is really the one who would be vocal about that. The others may grumble and mumble and they may be on to her but the fact remains that she does have a disease, she does have the stimulator in her stomach so she's not lying about everything.

Most cases of Munchausen's by proxy BEGIN with a real disease or disability.  The mother gets all sorts of attention from having a sick child, they get stuck on being a long-suffering martyr of a dying child.  The thing is, Munchausen's usually includes the parent causing more symptoms.  Raven's mom is more of a hypochondriac mom.   Once her kid was diagnosed with one relatively rare condition, she realized that the sicker the kid, the more pity and attention you get.   There have been stories about parents who shaved their kid's head to support the idea that the kid is dying of cancer, and then they benefit from fund-raisers.  

there's nothing to indicate that Raven's mom is causing any symptoms, only piling on the list of diseases that will kill her, instead of helping her cope with the disease she has, she's encouraged the kind of self-pity that we're seeing.  Raven was likely  the kind of child who, every time she got a bump of scrape, was told that because of her condition,  she could DIE from a minor injury. 

24 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

As far as Cody goes, he's no saint but he played the game to win.  And that elevates him in my book.  

True - Cody at least played the game, while so many are just following orders from Paul.   Any time anyone hints that it's time to get Paul out, they run and tattle.   They're not even interested in taking the suggestion seriously that maybe Paul doesn't have to be king of the house. 

Makes me wonder - did Paul learn how to hypnotize people between BB seasons?  

Edited by backformore
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

EMF.  Paul keeps saying that Alex is his EMF.  I am drawing a blank on what this stands for.  

I am so glad you showed up!  When I find out what EMF means you may just be mine!  

AMF.

It stands for Asian (or Armenian) Mother Fucker. Asian/Armenian Mother Fuckers is what Alex and Paul named their F2 alliance a long time ago.

I still argue that it should be A/AMF in that case, but I realize it's less appealing to the eye.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

AMF.

It stands for Asian (or Armenian) Mother Fucker. Asian/Armenian Mother Fuckers is what Alex and Paul named their F2 alliance a long time ago.

I still argue that it should be A/AMF in that case, but I realize it's less appealing to the eye.

Ah yes.  It comes back to me.  

So looks like Kevin will make it to final 5 if not F4.  Paul's talk to the camera laid it all out.  Now he is going to have to duck the next HOH and hope Jason doesn't win it because he is the mark.  Surely Paul does not want to be the one to nominate him.  He will pretend someone threw a hinkey vote.  That is going to be fun.  

Joker's BB Updates‏ @JokersBBUpdates  3m3 minutes ago

12:41 PM Raven to Matt: I personally can't believe no one has targeted Paul. Feeds cut to storage room. #BB19 #BBLF

Alex doesn't think Cody was a saboteur but she thinks he was an actor.  Raven says maybe he isn't an actor and he's just psychotic.  Alex says that if that's the case, casting needs to do a better job.  She's definitely right about that, but not for the reason she thinks.

• Love 17
5 hours ago, dolphincorn said:

The whispers of rigging were deafening during BB Canada this season when Neda entered the game with an advantage similar to Paul's. The Canadians took advantage of the double eviction, though, and took her out. Still, two vets made it to the final four and a vet eventually won. These morons are going to be roasted outside of the house if they let Paul get to the end and allow him to win. As it stands, he deserves to win.

Yeah but Kevin had a very tough road getting towards his win.  He was pretty much in Mark's current position in which he had to win in order to stay in the game.

4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I have such high hopes for the next season of BBCAN and not just because I'm going to try out for it (it's cool, I know I won't make it but you never know until you try, right?). I've never actually watched it all the way through before but it has to be better than this season. Eight hours of dental work without being knocked out would be better than this season. 

That was the way I looked at it.  I tried out for Big Brother seasons four and five and what would become the first Fans vs. Favorites season of Survivor.  I knew I had no chance of getting on but I had to try because like you said you never know.

• Love 2

Cody and Jess bashing going on in the kitchen by Alex, Christmas, Matt, and Raven. Alex saying Jess is probably back with an ex or has a new boyfriend and Matt yelling about Cody "nobody likes you guy." Cody has to win AFB now and Jess and Cody have to go on Amazing Race. These dopes are so obsessed.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

Zingbot has checked out this season, too.  Figures what's the point? The fix is in.  Why bother?

None of them are saints, so I'll dance with the devil.;)

16 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Cody and Jess bashing going on in the kitchen by Alex, Christmas, Matt, and Raven. Alex saying Jess is probably back with an ex or has a new boyfriend and Matt yelling about Cody "nobody likes you guy." Cody has to win AFB now and Jess and Cody have to go on Amazing Race. These dopes are so obsessed.

How would Matt know. He's an awful player, who has the worst girl on the show to share his bed,.Effin idiot doorMatt.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, LGGirl said:

CBS made a deal with the devil and I cannot fathom why. Did Paul threaten to sue them because of his loss last year?  If I were Julie, I'd take my hubby aside and get AG fired. 

AG has been asked in past seasons (when it appeared that her favorites were moving to the end) if she had a heavy hand in any of it. Her answer was "no" and that the HGs could have evicted those favorites early in the game.

However, this season is different. It appears to have been rigged for Paul to get immunity for several weeks, and that gave him the time and ability to provide the Kool-Aide to his groupies. 

AG might say, "well they could have evicted him after his safety was up"... but by then it was too late. It was too far into the game and to make a bold move by campaigning to get rid of Paul would have turned the house against them and they would be targeted next. 

AG needs to be called out on twitter. EvelDick (and I am not a fan of his but find some of his tweets interesting) has said that if they wanted Paul to win, they should have cut him the check before the show began.

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 10

Christmas was just talking to herself/the cameras and she said basically that she's almost guaranteed to make F3. She also said that she has to protect Josh and Paul. Fuck me.

I can't decide if I want Paul to accidentally win HOH next week so he has to overtly pick a side or if I want Jason to win so Paul doesn't get what he wants.

• Love 6

I know a child who had a mother with Munchausen By Proxy.  Her experience was bad, like REALLY bad--she was nearly blinded, and will experience health and vision problems for the rest of her life because of this.  Mothers who have this are devious, can lie like a rug, and pull their nasty shit off right under people's noses.  Her bio-dad and new wife have the loving care of her now, and she is healing and happy, though physically and emotionally scarred.  It is a joy to see her heal and come out of her shell.  Since all the abuse and damage happened when she was a toddler, we all hope she can grow beyond the experience and it will fade like a bad dream.

That said, I don't think Raven's mom has MBP.  I think she is a loser grifter who sees a gravy train in all that sympathy.  I do not doubt Raven has gastroparesis.  Implants like that are not done lightly per a mother's whim or instruction--especially since the doctor involved is an actual acknowledged expert.  I'll bet that she learned that with all the sympathy and hairpats for Raven's poor health came the occasional proffering of cold, hard, cash to "help out" with the situation.  Raven's mom saw a path paved with gold  where she didn't have to put forth much effort, and she set both feet down that path with full enthusiasm.  In so doing, she trained Raven in the family biz.

I think the whole pathology is reprehensible, possibly criminal, but watching and reading about it playing out on national TV is hilarious.  I would love to see Raven and her mom get their comeuppance because the publicity generated by Raven being on BB didn't result in $$$ but in scrutiny and skepticism from those who have felt sympathy and supported them in the past.  

• Love 5

Josh and Christmas are talking about how it will be hard now because everyone loves each other. Gag me. Josh was saying how now it won't be personal and everyone will respect it more.

Please cancel this season and put me out of my misery!

• Love 12

I'm not surprised Christmas wants to protect Paul & Josh- if Christmas didn't injure herself she would of taken the shot at Paul. She knows what he is doing and that he's controlled this game. But she can't win competitions towards the end. And she needs people who will bring her which is Paul & Josh-  they won't take eachother. She might make the shot at F4 if her or Josh win and get rid of him because whomever else is standing isn't going to take Josh over her. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

The problem is I think she thinks she can beat Paul and there isn't a chance in hell of that happening. Christmas has always had an inflated sense of her position socially in the game imo. She barely has any kind of relationship with anyone but Josh and Kevin.

• Love 3

Josh and Jason are now having a bit of a Kevin bashing session. Jason is such a weak person and player. It's sad really. I've decided I want Jason to win HOH next week because he would totally succumb to peer pressure and nom Kevin and I would laugh for days.

Josh about Kevin: If he doesn't own the room, he's pissed.

Jason: And if you're telling a story he just talks over you.

How are these people so motherfucking blind to the fact that the person they're describing is actually Paul? It's maddening!

• Love 17

Alex and Christmas are appalled at the fact that Mark said he would do anything to say. Like guys just because you aren't even trying to play and are content to let Paul run the game doesn't mean everyone has to feel the same way! These people are all so fucking arrogant. I can not wait to watch Paul fuck over every last one of them.

Alex just told Christmas the boot list should be Mark-Matt-Kevin-Raven. Ugh next week we better finally see some of these people realize they're fucked and not just take it, but I know all of them will just be like, "Well, OK then, I understand." Idiots!

• Love 11
40 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Josh and Christmas are talking about how it will be hard now because everyone loves each other. Gag me. Josh was saying how now it won't be personal and everyone will respect it more.

Hand yes master the cheque, fire AG, and then put BB fans out of their misery..Oh, and give Cody AFP so Paul will be so pissed off. The end.

• Love 10

Oh, hey, what a surprise. I turn on the feeds as Christmas was popping pimples on Jason's backs. She then went to make herself salad from a bag of veggies that Alex is also eating from. No, I didn't miss a sentence there. She didn't wash her hands before delving into the community bag o' salad greens. 

I'm not so hungry any more.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Hello Lady said:

Honestly, I think BB has jumped the shark. Maybe its me, but its all so blatant now, that they dont care if we know , so I dont care to watch

100% agree that it feels like the show has jumped the shark. I've already stopped watching this season. I really don't even think I'm coming back for next season. I haven't felt this way about the show since BB8. 

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yes! Best of all worlds...the network gets wind of producer manipulations to "help" one HG win, and the season gets canceled.  Plus, as a bonus AG gets fired.    

Who do we have to call?

Edited by Suzysite
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Hand yes master the cheque, fire AG, and then put BB fans out of their misery..Oh, and give Cody AFP so Paul will be so pissed off. The end.

All of this, then give us either all newbies or All-Stars next season, and either way, bring back the Pressure Cooker.
It's not that hard, CBS. It really isn't.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

All of this, then give us either all newbies or All-Stars next season, and either way, bring back the Pressure Cooker.

Why? They would just use it as a Veto and have the feeds down.

Like last night's Slip and Slide/Fishbowl comp that is traditionally an endurance HoH. 

Edited by Callaphera
helps to get the right direction
  • Love 3

OMG I can't stand Christmas. She flies around on that scooter at breakneck speed looking to shoehorn herself into controversy and conflict. Whenever there is noise, she is there. She is the mean girl BB version of the Wicked Witch of the West and her broom. 

• Love 16

There won't be drama once Mark leaves because the pecking order is already so set. Kevin will go next, followed by either Matt or Jason. And all of these people think it's an honor to lose to Paul. So they will all leave "graciously." 

• Love 4

Alex is talking to Paul and Christmas about being final 8.  She says they all understand they are separate and nobody will get butt hurt when they get voted out.  I hope she remembers this when Jason gets booted per Paul's plan or she herself gets booted before final 2.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

I don't want the Pressure Cooker yet.

I've stated this before and I'll state it again: the Pressure Cooker should only come back when there are houseguests who would fight for it and not give up and hand the win to their master two hours in. The longest competition we've seen in recent years was the 6 hour one from last season, the one that James won the week Frank was evicted. 

I think All Stars could be a good chance to bring back the Pressure Cooker because we might actually have playing houseguests. But I don't want Pressure Cooker to be wasted on stupid houseguests such as this season, and I don't want newer fans (such as myself) who have never actually seen the Pressure Cooker being played to have a bad experience with it. There's going to be disappointment either way because I don't think the next Pressure Cooker will live up to the first (from clips I've seen) and it probably won't be as long. 

• Love 3

Now Paul is speculating that Kevin doesn't really have 7 kids.  He thinks everything Kevin says about his own life is really him just talking about his father's life.  He thinks it's too much of a coincidence that Kevin is 1 of 7 kids and also has 7 kids of his own.  What is it with these people and their inability to believe people when they say they have kids?  If it hadn't been for Jason's HOH pictures, little Gatlin would probably be under suspicion based on the fact that Paul wants Jason out soon. 

• Love 7