Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

But really, at this point, the other houseguests all suck because they allow Paul to manipulate them. So, at this point, I'm wondering if I should just give in and allow myself to just enjoy Paul's most loyal allies get stabbed in the back by Mr. Friendship. At this point, they really deserve it and brought it upon themselves.

This occurred to me, too, but I can't.   His jumping on the 'Cody must be a terrible father' band wagon has prevented me from seeing him as a good game player.  Many have reluctantly said he is (not here) but this is vile game playing.  You already have a target on Cody you don't have to embellish it.  

This group (Paul) chooses a target and then find it necessary to eviscerate their character.   

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, MV007 said:

To Paul's credit, I think he's positioned himself where he may not be blamed when the backstabbing occurs.  So long as he's not the HOH.  

Every single one of them has been in back stabbing conversations with Paul.  He won't be blamed because everyone sees him as a god.  If Paul does it, it is good because he has played before and knows what to do.  

54 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well, remember in her pre-show Jeff interview she said she wants to lose this season so she'll be asked back for another season. *facepalm*

If anyone is asked back from this season it will be Jessica or Cody. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

This occurred to me, too, but I can't.   His jumping on the 'Cody must be a terrible father' band wagon has prevented me from seeing him as a good game player.  Many have reluctantly said he is (not here) but this is vile game playing.  You already have a target on Cody you don't have to embellish it.  

This group (Paul) chooses a target and then find it necessary to eviscerate their character.   

I don't really think he's a good game player, per say; I just think everyone else is worse, since they are all playing for him. Half of them aren't aware they're playing Paul's game; the other half don't care or are too afraid to make a move. I just don't want to keep watching and hoping that they'll take Paul out. I'm just getting duped into thinking it every time I turn on the feeds. 

22 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yeah, I hear you.  I stick it out to the end, too.  I can be of no help.  

I want to be able to stop watching this season (I actually completely quit BB17 the week of Austin's eviction; not even sure why but I did), but I also know that I'll be back commenting and watching to an extent; I'm a complete hypocrite this way because I usually need to finish what I've started.

• Love 4

So I'm waiting for the comic book cover competition.  Almost all of the post-jury comic book covers will be some version of the contestant under a doormat.  Christmas, on her scooter, under a doormat.  Matt, eating cereal under a doormat.  Josh, banging two pans, under a doormat. Alex wearing her cat ears, under a doormat.  Etc.  And then Paul's cover will be him standing on a doormat.  You think maybe they'll get a clue then?

I'll be out of the country for 2 weeks, so I won't have access to feeds.  I may, or may not listen to the RHAP podcasts for info, or check here, but part of me is wondering why bother?  We all know how its going to turn out, most likely.  Many times, I don't mind being spoiled as to winners, I like to see how they do/did it, but in this case, there's just no game by anyone else, its becoming really boring.

• Love 6

I will watch til the end.  I skip the feed watching when down to 3 or 4 rattling about the house but I check twitter.  

I posted my last fantasy scenario yesterday.  There is zero hope of anything changing.  Paul will walk to the end.  

Every season we hunger for a camera in the jury house but this season I want it more.  It will come out that Kevin blabbed Cody's secret and Paul spread it.   The aftermath of that would be something to see!  

Josh got heated in a friendly wrestling session with Jason last night.  I have to believe their will be hand to hand combat in the jury house. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Josh got heated in a friendly wrestling session with Jason last night.  I have to believe their will be hand to hand combat in the jury house. 

When you get Jason legitimately pissed, you know you've done something wrong. It was funny to see the turning point in that fight, when Kevin went from laughing at the fight to jumping up and pulling Josh away from an unhappy Jason. Meanwhile, oblivious Josh still ranting about tossing ketchup and mustard on Jason until he apologized for injuring his eye (there was nothing wrong with his eye, by the way). 

Josh's response? "HE ALMOST KILLED ME!" Well, buddy, he didn't, but he will when you toss condiments onto him. You thought Mark was pissed; wait until Jason loses it. He already has to deal with physical abuse from Alex. He's probably bottling all of it up. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

So I'm waiting for the comic book cover competition.  Almost all of the post-jury comic book covers will be some version of the contestant under a doormat.  Christmas, on her scooter, under a doormat.  Matt, eating cereal under a doormat.  Josh, banging two pans, under a doormat. Alex wearing her cat ears, under a doormat.  Etc.  And then Paul's cover will be him standing on a doormat.  You think maybe they'll get a clue then?

Ohhhh, good one!  How I wish.  Paul standing on a doormat with the others peaking out from underneath says it all.  Perfect.  Alex's cover could show her holding up a #2 as her goal.   Mark shown very large and muscular with a tiny Paul wielding a whip would be perfect.  

So many possibilities to think about this morning.  Thanks for reminding me about the comic covers! 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

When you get Jason legitimately pissed, you know you've done something wrong. It was funny to see the turning point in that fight, when Kevin went from laughing at the fight to jumping up and pulling Josh away from an unhappy Jason. Meanwhile, oblivious Josh still ranting about tossing ketchup and mustard on Jason until he apologized for injuring his eye (there was nothing wrong with his eye, by the way). 

Josh's response? "HE ALMOST KILLED ME!" Well, buddy, he didn't, but he will when you toss condiments onto him. You thought Mark was pissed; wait until Jason loses it. He already has to deal with physical abuse from Alex. He's probably bottling all of it up. 

Jason also rides bulls and a rodeo clown is a dangerous and respected profession!  Riders depend on him to keep them safe.  He is capable of showing Josh who is boss in a physical fight.  

• Love 3

Ohhhh, I do have a fantasy scenario this morning!

Cody gets wind on the back talk about him being a father and goes ballistic.  Josh, of course, is part of the fray.  Technical glitch allows us to watch or at the least hear the fight.  Ohhhhhhhhhh please.  We really need something to brighten our day. 

This has got to get back to Cody.  Secrets are ever kept in this house for long.  

I think Derrick was a bit of a douche, but he's like Gandhi compared to the types of assholes that we routinely get on this show. What legitimately surprised me is that they not only wanted Paul back, but they wanted him back in a sole returning vet situation, which they obviously know is beneficial to the sole returning vet  (especially as they typically make sure to keep the vets protected early on). Why Paul,  of all the players? 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Derrick was a bit of a douche, but he's like Gandhi compared to the types of assholes that we routinely get on this show. What legitimately surprised me is that they not only wanted Paul back, but they wanted him back in a sole returning vet situation, which they obviously know is beneficial to the sole returning vet  (especially as they typically make sure to keep the vets protected early on). Why Paul,  of all the players? 

I agree.  Maybe more were asked and refused.  I would have liked to have seen Victor if they had to bring someone back from that season.  

ETA.  He has no job to quit and is financially sound, living with parents so I can see him as the only one wanting to give up so much time. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

Alex: Cody was saying our season is gonna be a dud.
Paul: Because of him!

Also, Jason just casually dropped a gay slur last night about Josh. Such a lovable rodeo clown.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Also, Jason just casually dropped a gay slur last night about Josh. Such a lovable rodeo clown.

Ugh, what did he say.  Not surprised given his talk with Cody (and others) in the hot tub about trans sexuals. 

Here we go.  Christmas is leading the charge trashing Kevin with Alex, Jason and Paul in HOH. 

Edited by wings707
Just now, wings707 said:

Ugh, what did he say.  Not surprised given his talk with Cody (and others) in the hot tub about trans sexuals. 

"Speaking of ding dongs where is that (Josh) fucking faggot?" 

11:02pm cam 1/2

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

AND she claims she has a competition team. 

I have this fear as well :(  I really want him gone.... 

It's all fun and games to josh until he takes it way farther than it should be and then plays the victim in the outcome......

Cody's brother died in a motorcycle accident.  I think being 'mad' about Cody saying he has a child is just another excuse to make him a villan because he hasn't wanted to talk about said child.  Like how Jason talks about his kid a lot. The back yard was locked down due to them setting up the stuff for the Outback dinner so when the backyard is not available for use Alex has to do her thing upstairs where the chess board used to be.

Jason CLAIMS that Cody's stories come from movies.  I dont know if any feeders have confirmed if Cody's stories were from movies or not.  But I made that comment to my friend (who is also in the service) who knows Cody how they don't believe his stories and she said "well where do they think the ideas from movies come from??"

Are we talking his military record?  http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/03/big-brother-cody-nickson-decorated-marine/

Rightfully so, it turns out, because according to Cody's official military file ... he served in the Marine Corps from December 2008 to December 2012, reaching the rank of E-4 Corporal with a specialty as a Rifleman. He previously served in the U.S. Air Force as well.

Nickson received numerous honors ... including campaign medals for his tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, 2 National Defense Service Medals, a Good Conduct Medal, a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and 2 Navy Unit Commendations.

31 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Paul : because of him. ROFL. Because of you and your sheep Paul!! 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, MV007 said:

To Paul's credit, I think he's positioned himself where he may not be blamed when the backstabbing occurs.  So long as he's not the HOH.  

This is what's going to happen exactly.  I was all excited for when they start turning on paul because he'll have to eventually start booting people... but then I realized that he might win HOH a couple more times but more often than not... he's going to be running it behind the scenes and they'll all still be too blind to see that it's him running the show.  That was a huge amount of bummer right there!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm wondering if I should just give in and allow myself to just enjoy Paul's most loyal allies get stabbed in the back by Mr. Friendship. At this point, they really deserve it and brought it upon themselves.

This season has really devolved to this sorry point.

I can't recall who said this upthread, but, yes, Cody should tell them all this on his way out:

"Paul is playing the best game and has my vote to win.  Anyone else can earn my vote by taking him out.  So long, suckers!"

Or something to that effect.  Not that it would do any good.....(sigh)

eta: Hot dogs for lunch :)

Edited by PaperTree
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Cutty said:

"Speaking of ding dongs where is that (Josh) fucking faggot?" 

11:02pm cam 1/2

Ugh.  AFP, for me has to be Jessica.  As much as I would like to stick it to Paul by having Cody win I cannot.  He was kept in check by Jess.  His bigotry only slipped out twice and she shut him up.  I feel pretty sure he would be right by Jason's sides using slurs.  

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Ugh.  AFP, for me has to be Jessica.  As much as I would like to stick it to Paul by having Cody win I cannot.  He was kept in check by Jess.  His bigotry only slipped out twice and she shut him up.  I feel pretty sure he would be right by Jason's sides using slurs.  

Do pre jurors win AFP? Just curious. I didn't like Cody or Jessica. They are such babies and just bad as the rest of the house. Cody blew his game the first week when went rouge and tell anyone what he was going to do. Anyway, if Kevin remains in the game I think he would AFP based on aired shows. I never vote for this stuff anyway so I'm not sure who the AFP voters are. Are they for broadcast or live feed shows?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Do pre jurors win AFP? Just curious. I didn't like Cody or Jessica. They are such babies and just bad as the rest of the house. Cody blew his game the first week when went rouge and tell anyone what he was going to do. Anyway, if Kevin remains in the game I think he would AFP based on aired shows. I never vote for this stuff anyway so I'm not sure who the AFP voters are. Are they for broadcast or live feed shows?

They can but I have not seen it IIRC.   AFP is the only poll I vote.  I think a mix of both vote for it.  

5 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Didn't Cody lie about his age?  And apparently, he tried to pass of something from a movie as his own experience (I didn't see it)?  If that's the case, I suppose it's not surprising the HGs would doubt that he has a kid.

Eh, they probably would've doubted it even if he hadn't lied about those things.

No, this is the claim of the others based upon their moviegoing. Which is like arguing that Alex is lying about her cousin's rape and murder because rape and murder constitute the foundation of Law and Order: SVU. I believe that Jason's, uh, "logic" regarding Cody's lack of credibility cropped up during the collective fantasies about how his marine background was an entire fabrication because a marine would NEVER wear Cody's pants, would NEVER carry around an American flag, etc. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They can but I have not seen it IIRC.   AFP is the only poll I vote.  I think a mix of both vote for it.  

I've seen her (Jessica) YouTube video where she was answering questions. She doesn't like Raven. Shocking!! LOL!! I was waiting to hear what she had to say about Cody and his views on Transgender people. I'm curious what her spin is on being with a creep like Cody who would say that not only out loud but on tv. Yeah, he's a real keeper, Jessica.

ETA: Not saying that you agree or disagree with that....I was adding on. Sorry, for the confusion.  Maybe, I should just start new statements and not cc you. Sorry, in advance.

Edited by ByaNose
17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I mean, I disagree with this inasmuch as Jessica's chastisement seemed to have little to no effect on Cody's commentary regarding that subject. Were he going to use epithets 1:1 analogous to Jason's, I think he would have already done just that. 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I can't recall who said this upthread, but, yes, Cody should tell them all this on his way out:

"Paul is playing the best game and has my vote to win.  Anyone else can earn my vote by taking him out.  So long, suckers!"

Or something to that effect.  Not that it would do any good.....(sigh)

eta: Hot dogs for lunch :)

That is a very good suggestion. Given the people involved this season, I must admit that it seems near impossible to think of anything he could say that would help the season.

I think a great many people are just pretty much fed up with this show and with the Producers.  It is very difficult to imagine how this show could improve short of firing the Producers. They certainly are terrible. Aren't they?

I really cannot find the energy to get very much involved any more. I must admit that I want to say that I "hate" them. But that is not at all productive. I just don't know what to say. But I sure don't like them for *BLEEP*.

• Love 2

HOH bashing session in progress.  It is over the top, as always.   They are onto Raven but stopped that when Matt arrived.  

Cody was talking to himself in APSR.  What does that stand for? I say apple room.  A is for apple and R is for room, so what is the PS?  When someone answers I will have a head desk moment, I am sure.  I just don't do letters unless they are airport codes.  lol

Anyway, Cody was saying his only hope is if he can talk Matt into using the veto on himself.  Sigh, that will NEVER happen.  

2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I've seen her (Jessica) YouTube video where she was answering questions. She doesn't like Raven. Shocking!! LOL!! I was waiting to hear what she had to say about Cody and his views on Transgender people. I'm curious what her spin is on being with a creep like Cody who would say that not only out loud but on tv. Yeah, he's a real keeper, Jessica.

ETA: Not saying that you agree or disagree with that....I was adding on. Sorry, for the confusion.  Maybe, I should just start new statements and not cc you. Sorry, in advance.

I agree 100%.  Cody is a narrow minded, bigoted creep.  Jess knows this; she had to shut him up on 2 occasions I saw.  She is in love now but RL with him will kill it.  

2 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

I mean, I disagree with this inasmuch as Jessica's chastisement seemed to have little to no effect on Cody's commentary regarding that subject. Were he going to use epithets 1:1 analogous to Jason's, I think he would have already done just that. 

Not sure.  I know I am taking a leap here and will be scolded for it, no doubt.  However I find it hard to believe he does not go there.  Doesn't matter, he is not getting my vote for AFP even though it would rile Paul.  Jess winning will piss him off, too.  

12 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

It should be noted that Josh is the common denominator of all the verbal and physical fights in the house this season. 

Nu uh! Master Paul has told us all that Cody is the dangerous one. Josh is the one that gets bullied all. the. time. Who am I to go against what Master Paul tells us? He knows all!

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wish I could say that I'm gonna stop watching for this reason, but I stuck around until the bitter end of BB16, which was much more boring than this season. Someone help me with this addiction!

Yeah, if I could get through that pink haired troll's season - and that came really fucking close for awhile, then I can get through this one. I'll be right with you to the bitter end and we'll probably be bitching about the same damned things, too. 

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Cody was talking to himself in APSR.  What does that stand for? I say apple room.  A is for apple and R is for room, so what is the PS?  When someone answers I will have a head desk moment, I am sure.  I just don't do letters unless they are airport codes.  lol

APSR = Austin Powers Sex Room. The HGs named that one.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Cody was talking to himself in APSR.  What does that stand for? I say apple room.  A is for apple and R is for room, so what is the PS?  

It stands for Austin Powers Sex Room.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You guys. Someone edited a Wikipedia article.

Raven finally got a disease named after her!

Hurry before someone edits it back!

ETA:

Ad8t3dG.jpg

Picture proof for when it gets fixed. I'm usually against this shit but it made me almost snort coffee out of my nose.

HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!  Thundering applause and standing ovation for the person who inserted "Raven's Disease" into this.  

10 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I know this is a bit off-topic for this board, but was last night's show worth watching? Any surprising DR revelations? 

Yes, it was an interesting veto comp.  Not the results but a nifty concept and set up.  They won't be able to use it again because everyone will be hip to it.  Maybe they can use the blueprint for something else in a couple of years though.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, PaperTree said:
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm wondering if I should just give in and allow myself to just enjoy Paul's most loyal allies get stabbed in the back by Mr. Friendship. At this point, they really deserve it and brought it upon themselves.

This is me right now, too. I hate Paul. I hate that Paul's going to march his way to an inevitable win and no one is going to do anything to stop him. So my one small semblance of satisfaction is knowing that one by one all these idiots who think they are Paul's #2 are going to go up on the block and out the door (except for, of course, whoever really is the #2). If I were Cody, I would just sit in the Jury House and laugh in their faces as they come in.

It's really not much to look forward to, but I need something.

That and the comic book covers and Zingbot. I look forward to those as well too!

• Love 6

I wish I could say that I'm gonna stop watching for this reason, but I stuck around until the bitter end of BB16, which was much more boring than this season. Someone help me with this addiction!

I was being a bit dramatic- I actually don't know if I can just cut it off- Haha! 

• Love 1

Well, remember in her pre-show Jeff interview she said she wants to lose this season so she'll be asked back for another season. *facepalm*

That's why they did it.

I so disagree. Do you not remember "You're taking food out of my daughter's mouth!" being uttered by him all the fucking time? Or the stuff he said about Brittany? Or the fact that he was part of the 'Amber's a tease' stuff? Honestly, most winners and hell probably most players of this game go to that type of place at least sometimes. 

The problem is no one wants to admit to themselves that they're the one at the bottom of the totem pole.

3 hours ago, Slider said:

This is absolutely true, yet these morons all so far up Paul's ass that they all think they are special butterflies, and the few that realize they have to do something about it know they will never have the numbers so they aren't even going to try.

2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Actually love him or hate him Paul is playing quite a game.  He has everybody in line.  Everybody thinks he/she is Paul's favorite.  That's some managing.  What he also has going is that each of them can hardly wait to hear something from another so they can run and tell Paul and hopefully advance themselves in Pauls' game.

I'm not sure they even have a clue. 

I'm just checking in and haven't read but this one page.  Anything earth shattering in the BB house?  TIA

• Love 1

I applaud Cody for trying this morning with these idiots, but there's no hope. 

The fact Matt who is on the block is using the veto on someone else.  My god shows how bad this group is.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Artsda said:

I applaud Cody for trying this morning with these idiots, but there's no hope. 

I do too. He is making a valiant attempt and not just sitting back. If Paul was pressed I think he would say he has respect for Cody trying and not just accepting. And, if he can damage Paul along the way, so much the better.

Alex may be playing the best game of everyone. Over Paul as well. I was listening to her talk to Jason in the HOH and explain  to him that he can hate people but he must manage how people go off to jury. 

Listening  to her talk to Cody and saying, being Beta has worked and gotten her and Jason very far in the game and no real reason to change up now. They are in a good spot. 

I think she has a very well laid out plan in her head. And, she can adapt to a change in her plan. If she makes F2, she has an excellent chance of winning over Paul.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Actually love him or hate him Paul is playing quite a game.  He has everybody in line.  Everybody thinks he/she is Paul's favorite.  That's some managing.  What he also has going is that each of them can hardly wait to hear something from another so they can run and tell Paul and hopefully advance themselves in Pauls' game.

I'm not sure they even have a clue. 

I'm just checking in and haven't read but this one page.  Anything earth shattering in the BB house?  TIA

I disagree.  Dr Will and Dan played quite a game.  It can be done with without spewing vitriol and ruling with force. 

• Love 11

My son and his woman (he seems too old to say girlfriend) watch only the show.  I am not allowed to speak on the topic because I will give spoilers (killing me!).  This morning he said the house will flip and get Paul out.  He doesn't like Cody but thinks he can do it with Mark and Elena and would like him to win.  Okay, that is not going to happen but it is encouraging to hear that they have picked up enough from their limited view to know this much.    

He is so into it that he called from the cockpit shortly before take off (commercial pilot).   Lol!   He apologized for giving me so much trouble about my addiction in the past.  I say, hang onto this woman!  A BB fan in the family is welcome.  

• Love 4

This group reminds me of mean, cliquish junior high twits.  "You talked to Cody so you are not my friend anymore."   Can they be anymore childish?  Christmas is the ultimate mean girl.  If she goes in the double eviction, it will make my season.   

Honestly, i don't like any of them and really don't know which one I want out more.  

The only thing that keeps me watching will be seeing them turn on one another.  I think it will be a blood bath.  I can just hear them:

Paul loves me.....   No he loves more.....   No me .......   Save me, Paul!

I would vote for either Cody or Jessica for AFP just to see the looks on their faces.   You know that look.   It's the one Frankie had on his face when he didn't win AFP for his season   Priceless.  

• Love 12
14 hours ago, Hello Lady said:

What a bitch Christmas was to Mark tonight, I heard you talking to Cody. Well they've seen you cuddle married Kevin, you jackass!

Notice how that snaggle-toothed bitch didn't say one word to Elena, because they BOTH were talking about Cody!  She was such a condescending c*nt to Mark with all the 'Boo-Boo' and 'Honeys'....too bad Mark wants so much for everyone to like him, 'cause I straight up would have told her to go suck on a crackpipe and get the fuck out of my face!

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I disagree.  Dr Will and Dan played quite a game.  It can be done with without spewing vitriol and ruling with force. 

But didn't they both have a very important second in command?  Paul has the whole house in his command.  Alex is nothing like Dr. Will's  Boogie  and  Dan's Memphis...Paul is riding the range all alone with all of them loyal to him.  They each think they are his sidekick so to me that's special playing and worthy of note.

• Love 1

This whole season is so bad. Paul playing the game and rolling over everyone. Christmas breaking her foot and can't even play and sucks in other areas. Matt & Raven are beyond useless. Mark is okay but is so weird with Elaina. It's like he's never been with a girl before (has he?). Kevin is too much of a mob character to me. His tan and hair gross me out. Alex had potential in Week 1 but that faded when she became of Paul's disciples. Josh isn't funny, yells in the DR and I think he is on the short end of the spectrum. I like Jason the most. He's sort of playing but not. Overall, this season is a total bust. I'm dying for them to find out how dumb they all look. Heck! Even, Jessica told them to their face. I wasn't on the Jody train but I will give her a little credit for trying but they both sucked the life out of each others game.

• Love 13
36 minutes ago, missyb said:

I do too. He is making a valiant attempt and not just sitting back. If Paul was pressed I think he would say he has respect for Cody trying and not just accepting. And, if he can damage Paul along the way, so much the better.

Alex may be playing the best game of everyone. Over Paul as well. I was listening to her talk to Jason in the HOH and explain  to him that he can hate people but he must manage how people go off to jury. 

Listening  to her talk to Cody and saying, being Beta has worked and gotten her and Jason very far in the game and no real reason to change up now. They are in a good spot. 

I think she has a very well laid out plan in her head. And, she can adapt to a change in her plan. If she makes F2, she has an excellent chance of winning over Paul.

Credit where credit is due.

I wish she wasn't so enamored with Paul but doing so has placed she and Jason at the center of the house. She's very conscious of the game she's playing

I hope she will realize, when the time comes, to cut Paul. Until then, I am not mad at her wanting to main the status quo 

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yep; with Alex laughing about Cody actually attempting to play the game this week with Paul/Christmas, there's no hope for these fools to turn on Paul. They're morons, that's the simple end result. Alex, Raven, Matt and Josh are all too blindly loyal to Paul to go against him, and Christmas, Kevin and Jason are loyal to a fault, but they wouldn't have the numbers to even attempt to get Paul out (I know Jason seemed on board with Cody's pitch until he saw Alex laughing about the idea; Kevin's expressed his doubts about Paul long term and Christmas seems to understand that Paul would cut her). Mark/Elena are fairly screwed, and Mark still has stupid trust in Paul. So basically, this season is a total wash. 

During the bash session in the HoH Room after Cody's pitch to Alex and Jason, someone made a statement which outlined with stark clarity this season's primary problem.  Paul and a subset of the Paulettes - Alex, Jason, Christmas, and Josh - were ridiculing the very notion of Cody making a defection pitch to anybody, when (I believe) Josh said, "Yeah, but this is the team right here" - indicating the people in the room.

Here's the problem with that statement, you incredibly thick stack of bricks: Big Brother is not a 'team' game.  Alliances are not teams; they're temporary associations of convenience designed to advance the interests of ALL its component members - and the moment an alliance ceases to do so (and sometimes even before), it dissolves.  As well it should.

And my "incredibly thick stack of bricks" reference isn't directed solely at Josh, but at everybody in the room - because although Josh was the one who said it, every other HG immediately agreed.  Now, I can understand Paul's agreement, because such a mindset definitely serves HIS interests to the max - but everybody else...?

One other note: in this same HoH discussion, Christmas lost any vestigial amount of respect I may ever have had for her game.  Not on account of the mean-girl dogpiling on a disadvantaged opponent (hell, that's part of any season), but because in the midst of that discussion she made the statement "It just doesn't make any sense" - as if the very notion of Cody making any attempt to save his game life was insane, was a total affront to all that is logical and reasonable.

The last person I recall hearing making this statement in such context in this House?  Amanda Zuckerman (BB15).

You're dead to me now, Christmas.  Just hop on your scooter and squeak off.

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Plus, the fact that Jason had something like about a quart of Foster's sloshing around his brain probably didn't extend his normal range of tolerance for bullshit in general - or Josh's brand of BS in particular.

I would say Josh is one of the biggest pussies in the Western Hemisphere - but such a statement would be a disservice to all those hard-working vaginas out there which are so much tougher and more resilient than Josh, so I won't.

3 hours ago, wings707 said:

Jason also rides bulls and a rodeo clown is a dangerous and respected profession!  Riders depend on him to keep them safe.  He is capable of showing Josh who is boss in a physical fight.  

It would surprise me not one bit to find out Josh is totally ignorant of what being a rodeo clown entails.  Josh probably thinks a rodeo clown is the same as a circus clown, except they perform at rodeos instead of kid's parties.  Sure, entertaining the rodeo crowd is part of their job - but should a rodeo rider get bucked off a horse or bull and go down, the rodeo clown's primary role is to distract the animal away from the downed rider long enough for the rider to safely escape the ring.  Which means on a given work day, Jason is regularly engaged in antagonizing and playing tag with a ton or so of enraged brahma bull which wants nothing on this planet more than to disembowel and/or otherwise stomp the life out of Jason.  And Jason's been doing this for years and is still around - which means despite his apparent easygoing manner, Jason is quite probably the physically toughest person in this House.  

So I for one would dearly love to see Josh push Jason over the line just once - because quicker than a wuss can shout "Security!!!", the rest of the HGs would be on HoH lockdown while Production spends a couple of hours or so pulling little bitty Josh bits out of the lighting fixtures.  And this image makes me happy.  :>

• Love 23
19 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

But didn't they both have a very important second in command?  Paul has the whole house in his command.  Alex is nothing like Dr. Will's  Boogie  and  Dan's Memphis...Paul is riding the range all alone with all of them loyal to him.  They each think they are his sidekick so to me that's special playing and worthy of note.

Paul seems to be playing Derricks game, which is easy to do when most don't have an original thought, want to slide by and their biggest goal is going to jury.  Other than charisma, Paul is not working that hard.  If he was not a vet, he'd probably lose his charm by now.  And didn't win the first temptation, he'd be gone.   I think he played harder last season than this one.  

When Will and Dan played, there were actual sides in the house.   It takes finess to mange two sides in order to get to the end.  I just think It takes more skill to navigate both sides stealthily than a bunch of followers.  

Dan and Will were just better players, in my opinion.     

Paul has ruined this season for me.  

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Credit where credit is due.

I wish she wasn't so enamored with Paul but doing so has placed she and Jason at the center of the house. She's very conscious of the game she's playing

I hope she will realize, when the time comes, to cut Paul. Until then, I am not mad at her wanting to main the status quo 

I'm betting she won't. I haven't seen any big moves from her, just more Paul and his coattails.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Paul seems to be playing Derricks game, which is easy to do when most don't have an original thought, want to slide by and their biggest goal is going to jury.  Other than charisma, Paul is not working that hard.  If he was not a vet, he'd probably lose his charm by now.  And didn't win the first temptation, he'd be gone.   I think he played harder last season than this one.  

When Will and Dan played, there were actual sides in the house.   It takes finess to mange two sides in order to get to the end.  I just think It takes more skill to navigate both sides stealthily than a bunch of followers.  

Dan and Will were just better players, in my opinion.     

Paul has ruined this season for me.  

That was huge.  Four safe evictions.  Just give the $$ to Paul and move along...nothing to see here!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

HOH bashing session in progress.  It is over the top, as always.   They are onto Raven but stopped that when Matt arrived.  

Anyway, Cody was saying his only hope is if he can talk Matt into using the veto on himself.  Sigh, that will NEVER happen.  

I agree 100%.  Cody is a narrow minded, bigoted creep.  Jess knows this; she had to shut him up on 2 occasions I saw.  She is in love now but RL with him will kill it.  

Not sure.  I know I am taking a leap here and will be scolded for it, no doubt.  However I find it hard to believe he does not go there.  Doesn't matter, he is not getting my vote for AFP even though it would rile Paul.  Jess winning will piss him off, too.  

I don't understand why Cody was making any effort in the Temptation Contest or even trying to get Matt to use the veto on himself.

AFAIR, most of these people were kind of broke and their biggest desire was to make it to jury because they get a lot more money if they make it to jury than if they go home pre-jury. Cody was certainly in that boat. So, once he made it to jury, I would think he'd prefer to go out sooner rather than later. He knows he can't win the $500K. He knows he isn't going to win any more than the minimum jury stipend. But he also knows that he won't win any less.

So, if he just wanted to get evicted and go hang out in the jury house until the Season Finale,  that would make perfect sense to me. Why bother wasting his time and effort?  It also shows up the Production staff with the way they run this game. It's kind of silly the way things are organized. But if that's the way they want to do it, so be it.