Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Matt is going to be on Paul's shit list. He's not falling into line with Paul and disagrees with him

Matt does not want to lie to Jody and evict Ramses. He thinks it will out s bigger target in their back. Paul agrees but says he will take the blame. Matt doesn't want him to be targeted for it. Wants them to get to jury easily. 

Raven says Matt didn't watch pauls season so doesn't understand how Paul plays. 

• Love 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

According to Julie on Thursday, we'll find out this upcoming Thursday. 

Thanks!  I missed that distinction.  

Anyone care to speculate on what the curse will be?  A vote swap, where votes cast for one player apply to the other player?  A double eviction?  A do-over week?  No HoH comp?  It has to be something relevant to things that happen during the live show.

Edited by HurricaneVal
@#$&% autocorrect
2 minutes ago, TOL said:

I'm going to guess double eviction

I don't know if it's a double. They do those every year and they heavily advertise them because they are usually their highest rated episodes. 

It has to be something else. 

• Love 1

It will be an HOH where they all have to answer questions about Paul.

Or maybe they all have to get haircuts like Paul's.

Or they get to listen to music but it's all music from Paul's band.

• Love 14
(edited)

All previous temptations are active again?

Hello, three weeks of safety for Paul! We missed you! Not.

ETA: Humorous speculation as to the above question, y'all. Please don't take this post seriously.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

Why is Elena caressing Paul, while practically spooning him?? He has told her before that he was uncomfortable  with her rubbing on him ( they were in the storage room). She has been stroking his arm for some time. Almost hypnotically . Mark is now in the room too. Oh, she finally stopped but it was weird.

• Love 3

Holy shit, so I've seen references of Elena being handsy with Paul, but I kind of dismissed it until tonight, when I watched her full on caressing him under his shirt. The camera even got close ups. What the hell is that about? Elena, I like you, so stop with the caressing of Paul! It's not a good look. 

And with that, I'm going to bed. Will be thinking about poor Ramses, and how he'll be blindsided come Thursday. 

• Love 5

Does anyone really think someone like Jessica, who has a job hanging around rich guys, would in any way be interested in some average Joe from Texas with a kid. Have you seen his baby Mama? She is a plainer version of Jessica. I believe he is serious about her, but no way will she be interested in him outside of the house.

• Love 4

I wonder if Paul has thought -really thought- how Cody and Jessica are going to react to Ramses getting booted. Because they're not going to be all "oh, gosh! Good one! Hahahaha! We will now hand over our free will to you!" While Jessica can't be the next HoH, Cody certainly could (unless the battle has to do with empathy), and Paul would be Enemy #1.

• Love 3

The thing for Paul is that who, if they won HoH next week, would NOT try to get out Jessica and Cody? I think even Mark would ultimately have to say, "Okay, I'll get rid of them." So I don't think he's too worried about pissing them off. Cody would have to beat the field for it to be an issue. He doesn't know Jessica can just cancel the nominations, but then, again, it would be Cody vs. the field the NEXT week, as well. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The thing for Paul is that who, if they won HoH next week, would NOT try to get out Jessica and Cody? I think even Mark would ultimately have to say, "Okay, I'll get rid of them." So I don't think he's too worried about pissing them off. Cody would have to beat the field for it to be an issue. He doesn't know Jessica can just cancel the nominations, but then, again, it would be Cody vs. the field the NEXT week, as well. 

Next week the HOH will want to back door Cody, of course.  It will be slightly interesting to see who will go up as pawns.  Josh of course but who else.  Paul will tell his tale of always being the pawn but have a reason why he cannot be one this time.  Might be interesting. 

If Cody wins, It will be a far better week.  Josh of course but who else?  Mark, Matt, reserving the back door for Paul?   

Cody for the win.  That coupled with the fight Josh will surly pick will give us a good week. 

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Next week the HOH will want to back door Cody, of course.  It will be slightly interesting to see who will go up as pawns.  Josh of course but who else.  Paul will tell his tale of always being the pawn but have a reason why he cannot be one this time.  Might be interesting. 

If Cody wins, It will be a far better week.  Josh of course but who else?  Mark, Matt, reserving the back door for Paul?   

Cody for the win.  That coupled with the fight Josh will surly pick will give us a good week. 

Oh definitely, Cody winning the next HoH would be maximum drama. I just doubt it happens. Cody beating the field is a bit too much to expect. Now, Cody winning the HoH after Jessica cancels the noms? That's slightly more feasible. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh definitely, Cody winning the next HoH would be maximum drama. I just doubt it happens. Cody beating the field is a bit too much to expect. Now, Cody winning the HoH after Jessica cancels the noms? That's slightly more feasible. 

How is that more feasible?  He is up against the same group. 

Woke up this morning feeling very light headed. I watched about 2 hours of BBAD and I could feel my brain cells withering. Or should I say.............I could f****** well feel my f****** brain cells f****** withering. Somebody should teach these people some new words. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Woke up this morning feeling very light headed. I watched about 2 hours of BBAD and I could feel my brain cells withering. Or should I say.............I could f****** well feel my f****** brain cells f****** withering. Somebody should teach these people some new words. 

Lol, yes.  Fuck in all it's forms, is the adjective, adverb, verb and noun of choice.   

• Love 1
(edited)

Well, you have to admit it is a very versitile word. I find it useful on occasion. But not liberally sprinkled in amongst every other word I say. As with a particularly pungent spice it is best used sparingly and with deliberate intention to be fully effective. 

I rarely use it but when I do everyone in the room stops and stares and I know I have their full attention - probably because the idea of a 70 year-old woman using "that word " shocks the socks off 'em. LOL - because you know there's no way I could have gotten to this point in life without ever having heard or used it.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 10

Paul: "I know I can beat Cody in a competition ... for reasons I can't disclose right now."

Interesting. Also, Paul, STFU. You ain't shit.

Elena and Ramses told Paul they had a crush on him last season. Matt told Paul he wouldn't want to be in the game without him. I pray these people are all lying lol. But I mean even if they are doing this for gameplay, it's still embarrassing. Also, I see no indication it is just gameplay so.

I hope Paul goes through with not telling Elena about the plan to evict Ramses. I feel like if there's any hope of one of his minions wising the fuck up and being able to do something about it it's Elena.

• Love 11

I'm not terribly upset about losing Ramses. As much as I dislike that Paul is getting his way once again, Jody is back to their old egomaniacal ways and I can't wait to see the look on their stupid faces as they get blindsided. Again.

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Well, you have to admit it is a very versitile word. I find it useful on occasion. But not liberally sprinkled in amongst every other word I say. As with a particularly pungent spice it is best used sparingly and with deliberate intention to be fully effective. 

I rarely use it but when I do everyone in the room stops and stares and I know I have their full attention - probably because the idea of a 70 year-old woman using "that word " shocks the socks off 'em. LOL - because you know there's no way I could have gotten to this point in life without ever having heard or used it.

Yes, often my age makes my use of the word acceptable and or cute.  Young people think older women don't swear or do many things we do, like act normally, for fuck sake!  And I don't even look like an old lady!   I look 'mature' in my jeans and flip flops.  Harrumph.  

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paul: "I know I can beat Cody in a competition ... for reasons I can't disclose right now."

Interesting. Also, Paul, STFU. You ain't shit.

Elena and Ramses told Paul they had a crush on him last season. Matt told Paul he wouldn't want to be in the game without him. I pray these people are all lying lol. But I mean even if they are doing this for gameplay, it's still embarrassing. Also, I see no indication it is just gameplay so.

I hope Paul goes through with not telling Elena about the plan to evict Ramses. I feel like if there's any hope of one of his minions wising the fuck up and being able to do something about it it's Elena.

Jesus. I all of missed this.  

So why is Paul considering not telling  Elena to evict Ramses.  

9 hours ago, windtrix said:

Does anyone really think someone like Jessica, who has a job hanging around rich guys, would in any way be interested in some average Joe from Texas with a kid. Have you seen his baby Mama? She is a plainer version of Jessica. I believe he is serious about her, but no way will she be interested in him outside of the house.

When my friend who knows Cody showed me a picture of his baby mama I was like "that looks like Jessica!!" 

But his baby mama and kid still live in iowa so I can't imagine he sees his kid a ton. 

3 hours ago, wings707 said:

How is that more feasible?  He is up against the same group. 

Slightly more feasible I said. ;) Because he'd have two cracks at it. But yes, shitty odds still, to be sure. 

8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

So why is Paul considering not telling  Elena to evict Ramses.  

I think he thinks she'd tell Jessica.  Which she probably would. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Someone will probably ruin the blindside. There's an enormous amount of time before Thursday and these people can't keep their mouths shut.

But how about before the Veto ceromony? 

(edited)

I like Elena and want to think her cuddling with Paul and admitting a crush is strategic.  Even if it isn't I am not going to give up on her yet.  Kevin appears to be thinking for himself.  Jason is another who will make a good choice when he becomes HOH, I just hope is is after the hex has been used, otherwise he will be exposed and in danger.

14 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Someone will probably ruin the blindside. There's an enormous amount of time before Thursday and these people can't keep their mouths shut.

That has already begun.  Mark told them it would probably not be a unanimous vote.  That irritated Jess, she thought it wrong that everyone would not vote with the house.  

4 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Someone needs to ruin it today.

Lol and yes!  Hopefully they question others since Mark has given them a heads up. 

Edited by wings707
(edited)
10 hours ago, windtrix said:

I believe he is serious about her, but no way will she be interested in him outside of the house.

Oh Cody's serious. Last night when they were alone chugging their HOH beer while everyone else went nuts for alcohol downstairs, he casually says after they are married, they are going to have big BBQs and be choosy about their friends. I do not think he's playing her. Jess is 50/50. I think she likes him, but she's about the game too. She repeatedly said she admires Elena's game.

6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think even Mark would ultimately have to say, "Okay, I'll get rid of them." So I don't think he's too worried about pissing them off.

Who knows where Mark will be next week. He just crumbles from any pressure. Last night in the HOH he was kissing Cody/Jess' rings and saying how happy he was the band is back together.  I think he will be the one who sheds some tears if they are blindsided with the vote.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

Paul is over doing the Josh in seclusion bit.  Last night he called attention to it for show in front of Cody and Jess, acting shocked when someone told him he headed to bed with the bible.  And proceeded to compare him to Dom.  Not that I mind because it will bite him in the ass.

Josh will explode after Thursday, having been isolated the entire week (if not before) and missing the alcohol.  He told Paul that he better have a bottle of Merlot and 6 beers waiting for him "because I hooked up up."  He thinks he asked the DR for it, and probably did, not knowing THEY plan the booze drops, you just don't get it whenever you ask.  

Jessica and Cody are going to be furious at the vote count on top of that! 

Maximum chaos ahead!  ***giddy***

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Yes, often my age makes my use of the word acceptable and or cute.  Young people think older women don't swear or do many things we do, like act normally, for fuck sake!  And I don't even look like an old lady!   I look 'mature' in my jeans and flip flops.  Harrumph.  

I know older women cuss, but it's still a bit jarring to hear my 87-year-old mother let the F word fly. That woman could make a truck driver blush LOL.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Mark needs to acknowledge Elena wants Paul, especially after yesterday.  

I question Elena's taste in men. 

I'm pretty sure Paul isn't interested in her one iota. Pretty sure he has a girlfriend on the outside anyway. 

• Love 2

Man, all this talk about cursing. Believe it or not, my posts are tamed down from what I probably would normally let fly. I swear like a logger. I'm fluent in curse words. You should hear the creative combinations I can come up with after stubbing a toe (after apologizing to the inanimate object I just ran into, of course. So sorry about that, ottoman). HGs cursing doesn't bother me. I probably drop more f bombs in a day than Christmas and Paul combined can. 

9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Josh will explode after Thursday, having been isolated the entire week (if not before) and missing the alcohol.  He told Paul that he better have a bottle of Merlot and 6 beers waiting for him "because I hooked up up."  He thinks he asked the DR for it, and probably did, not knowing THEY plan the booze drops, you just don't get it whenever you ask.  

Anyone else think that the booze fairy finally visited them because Josh is still a Have Not? We've seen how quickly he and Mark can lose their shit. Better only one of them at a time, I guess. 

• Love 10
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Anyone else think that the booze fairy finally visited them because Josh is still a Have Not?

Jess and Cody do! ;)  They are convinced that was the reason.

26 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Jessica and Cody are going to be furious at the vote count on top of that! 

Yep. Furious is an understatement. They are two kind-hearted souls doing the rest of the house a solid.  Everyone was so excited last night that they were celebrating Josh's departure to be. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

Josh= Mark, Elena, Cody, Jason, Kevin.  Ramses= Raven, Matt, Alex, Christmas, Paul   A tie!   

Is this a real possibility or I am creating chaos in my mind?  

2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I know you're not supposed to encourage crazy people delusions but in this case, I think they might be right. Josh is a volatile person when it comes to double tapping the eight ball and scratching (unless you say you're playing bitch rules to begin with, you have to accept the double tap scratch rules), how much more volatile could he be if you throw booze into the mix? They never seem to get enough booze to get more than a slight buzz from but I could see it being enough to start Josh versus Mark: Round Two and VICTIM NOISES versus Cody/Jessica: Round A Million. 

That's not to say that I wouldn't want to see it. Because I love a good dramariffic sloppy drunk bitch fest. I watch Real Housewives show when I get the channel on free preview. But it's probably not a thing they want to happen in a such a small, enclosed area.

Which season ruined alcohol deliveries for us? Rachel's first season was practically swimming in wine, BB15 had the infamous WineGate, booze was a no-no during BB16 because precious Frankie...

(edited)
21 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think some posters thought awhile b  suggesting Josh was the reason for the past few weeks and now the giving the alcohol now confirms it for me too, 

Edited by Artsda
20 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Josh= Mark, Elena, Cody, Jason, Kevin.  Ramses= Raven, Matt, Alex, Christmas, Paul   A tie!   

Is this a real possibility or I am creating chaos in my mind?  

Kevin will do what Paul tells him to do. Jason will do what Alex tells him to do, and probably wants to keep Josh anyway.

9 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Kevin will do what Paul tells him to do. Jason will do what Alex tells him to do, and probably wants to keep Josh anyway.

Kevin has shown that not to be the case with his one maybe 2 (?) hinkey votes. 

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Kevin has shown that not to be the case with his one maybe 2 (?) hinkey votes. 

But Paul has told Kevin on at least one occasion to cast that hinkey vote.

They are all in HOH and no reason for us not to be watching that I can see.  Someone said setting up the HN display.  I haven't heard that anything is broken.  I am surprised the outside is still closed.  

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Paul, Mark, and Kevin are have nots this week due to their performance in the HOH comp.  Josh is still a have not from him picking the wrong box.

Do you know how happy the bolded makes me for the potential for drama?

Poor Mark. Two weeks in a row. How long until he races to get the DR to give him the key for the boxes? (First week, Paul chose orange and got a pass. Jason and Josh both picked purple and both got an extention.)

• Love 3