Type keyword(s) to search

S29.E16: Reunion

• Start Topic

Disappointing to see Cara Maria and Laurel on the outs. I couldn't quite get the full gist of why. Was it that Laurel thinks Cara tried to hook up with Nicole knowing how Laurel felt?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Pixel said:

Disappointing to see Cara Maria and Laurel on the outs. I couldn't quite get the full gist of why. Was it that Laurel thinks Cara tried to hook up with Nicole knowing how Laurel felt?

I don't know, to me it sounded like CM thinks Nicole isn't a good person and Laurel didn't want to hear it. 

Otherwise this was pointless to me. I feel like all that happened was yelling. 

• Love 2

What I understood from that Cara Maria and Laurel argument is that Laurel doesn't trust Cara Maria because she feels like Cara flirted with Nicole during the show despite how Laurel felt and after the show, has tried to contact Nicole. Basically, Laurel is afraid Nicole will cheat on her with Cara hence blocking her number.

In my opinion, it's not worth fighting over Nicole. I think Nicole wants to act all innocent now like she was never interested in Cara in the first place when it was clear that she liked her more than Laurel. Had Cara won that elimination, Nicole would've continued to pursue her and Laurel wouldn't have even mattered. The difference is that I don't think Cara would've accepted Nicole's advances. I don't see Laurel and Nicole lasting.

Ashley seemed drunk and Camila was crazy as always. I did feel bad for Kailah though because it seems she really did have feelings for Cory, but she never meant anything to him. It was nice to see the Miz hosting!

• Love 10

Basically, Laurel has not grasp the concept that she was basically Nicole's second Choice. Nicole had a unrequited love/crush on CM. Sad that Nicole of all people, is the reason Laurel is sour towards CM. What will she do if her and Nicole don't last? Will she try and become CM friends or what?

Camilla/Ashley/Amanda- they seem like the same trashy monster. Though, Amanda is more articulate.

Darrell in the background, reacting to everything and amid hosing were the high point of the reunion.

• Love 4
(edited)

I liked the shade Mike was throwing, he should definitely host more often. I thought maybe he was going to host the Pros vs Champs Challenge, that would've been nice. 

The CM and Laurel fight was hard to understand...I think basically CM likes the attention Nicole bestowed upon her and maybe sought it out a bit even though she didn't intend on actually doing anything with her. This bothered Laurel because she actually has feelings for Nicole and saw the obvious attraction Nicole feels towards CM, so it threatens her. CM has also hooked up with women in the past. I think Laurel can't deal with the fact CM ate up and encouraged the attention Nicole gave her, despite knowing Laurel genuinely liked Nicole. 

Camilla, Amanda was right, you looked stupid. And why were you dressed like a literal street walker prostitute? Not cute.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 2
(edited)

Wow.  This was more of a shit show than usual.  

Lol at Mike asking Corey, "you aren't good at puzzles and you aren't good at physical challenges....what are you good at?"  LMAO!  Amanda needs to let it go.  I can't even be empathetic because she's seen Corey in action on the previous seasons, he hooks up with a chic, treats her like shit, and then moves on the next one.  I definitely believe he was telling her shit about them being together and selling her a dream of it being beyond a challenge hook-up...he did the same with Aneesa.  So if you can't deal with being a simple lay, then stay out of his damn bed.  And stop crying over the idiot.

The same goes for Jenna.  Really, Jenna.  you went back to Zac and lo and behold, after a WHOLE month, he started treating you like shit, AGAIN, and then ghosted your ass, AGAIN.  But you would still go back???  Get some self-esteem girl!

15 hours ago, Pixel said:

13 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I don't know, to me it sounded like CM thinks Nicole isn't a good person and Laurel didn't want to hear it. 

Otherwise this was pointless to me. I feel like all that happened was yelling. 

4 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Basically, Laurel has not grasp the concept that she was basically Nicole's second Choice. Nicole had a unrequited love/crush on CM. Sad that Nicole of all people, is the reason Laurel is sour towards CM. What will she do if her and Nicole don't last? Will she try and become CM friends or what?

I have a feeling Nicole has been in Laurel's ear telling her that CM wanted her and continued to flirt with her even after she knew Laurel and Nicole were together.  Nicole is trying to deflect and distract Laurel about Nicole picking Laurel second and as a byproduct of her obsession being gone.  And of course, Laurel was already insecure about Nicole playing games with her, so she's eager to believe it.  The way Nicole beamed about sharing that CM DM'd her after the show tells me everything I need to know about Nicole.  

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 7

I have a feeling Nicole has been in Laurel's ear telling her that CM wanted her and continued to flirt with her even after she knew the Laurel and Nicole were together.  Nicole is trying to deflect and distract Laurel about Nicole picking Laurel second and as a byproduct of her obsession being gone.And of course, Laurel was already insecure about Nicole playing games with her, so she's eager to believe it.  The way Nicole beamed about sharing that CM DM'd her after the show tells me everything I need to know about Nicole.

Word. Nicole has probably been trying to spin shit since they got back from the Challenge, knowing the CM/Laurel stuff she spewed would be aired in all its glory for her goylfriend to see. I just thought Laurel was stronger than that, but speaking from experience, the experience of your first goylfriend can certainly screw with your head.

The thing that confused the hell outta me?...why was Nicole introduced as a "special guest"? 

• Love 6

I mean this was a pretty stupid thing reunion for a pretty stupid season. All the same, some fun stuff. CT being there to be happy about winning and then to make faces. Otherwise he was silent.

Camilla is gross. Laurel is terrible. As is Nicole.

Some awesome one liners "don't disrespect what I've been doing" or whatever Cory said. Also when Hunter said girls can be replaced at any time. The hell is it with these guys and the way they talk about but woman?

• Love 6
(edited)

I love that The Miz was the host! He did a great job, and I was happy to see him again.  I love that he called people out, and his reaction to Hunter saying woman can be replaced at any time.  Really, Hunter? Wow. 

I don't normally like Amanda, but, her eyerolls and comments about Camilla are true.  I was in agreement about that .  What was with Camilla and the ass shaking? Did she think it was cute? No.  Sit down and shut up.  

Nicole= Barf.    I cannot stand her. 

Jenna is kind, and gorgeous, surely there is a good guy out there who will treat her right?!  Forget Zac.  

Edited by Kimitria
Crnt spell
  • Love 4
(edited)

I was sad to see that Cara Maria and Laurel are on the outs because of Nicole being trifling.  I don't mind Nicole in general but I wouldn't put it past her for one second to have put the badmouth on Cara to Laurel and play on her insecurities once she knew that the shows were going to air.  Good for Laurel for taking the chance and to both of them for seemingly being happy together for five months, though.

As soon as Jenna said she and Zach dated after the show, I nearly sprained my eyes from rolling them so hard and knew exactly how that story was going to end.  I get not being able to get over a past love but girl, let him go.  When someone shows you who they are, BELIEVE THEM.

The rest of the reunion was meh for me.  I was spoiled for CT winning but I am happy for him.  I will always love me some CT.

Edited by Decider
  • Love 2

Amanda's eyerolls toward Camilla were the only part of the show I enjoyed. Everything else was a waste of time. I was sorry to see Laurel and CM are on the outs though. I agree that Nicole has probably been badmouthing CM to cover up for her own behavior. I can't imagine Laurel and Nicole lasting more than a year. 

Now that the reunion is over I want Darrel to get far away from these people and go live his happy life with his wife and kids. 

• Love 5

My favorite part...the only one I can think of...was Miz making the "cut" sign desperately to Hunter as the latter started babbling about "females."  

Can't figure out why Camilla thinks wiggling her rear around is such a big diss to Amanda?  So very odd.

Hey Johnny, Cara Maria may have gnarly feet, but at least she doesn't have a gnarly face!  

• Love 4

Laurel had so much to say about Jenna's situation with Zack but she looks like an idiot mouthing off at Cara Maria as if it was CM's fault that Nicole did in fact like CM better than her. Laurel's arguments didn't make any sense and she was just stringing shit together to try and deflect from the fact that she game a woman a chance who openly admitted Laurel was her second choice - so now she's gotta make it seem like CM is the bad guy to keep the focus away from her and her idiot 'girlfriend'. Nicole seemed more offended that CM said that she had no chance with her than she was in defending herself against all the commentary about settling for Laurel (which she did). I think she has probably tried to sell to Laurel that CM was truly into her and wanted something more and now Laurel won't even let her have CM's number in her phone. Laurel, deleting CM's # from Nicole's phone says a lot more about your relationship with Nicole than it does about Laurel. 

I don't even like Ashley but it was easy for her to look good against the idiocy that was Camilla. Camilla looked like an absolute fool. I was embarrassed watching her. 

• Love 12

Miz was definitely the best part of the reunion. I also love that someone shouted out "Coral!" before the surprise guest announcement. 

I kept thinking that Cara Maria/Laurel, Camilla/Amanda and Nelson/Cory were getting obnoxious with each other so as to have a good set up for a Rivals season. 

• Love 3

Laurel is such a loser. I feel sorry for her that she really is that dumb. To destroy a friendship with Cara because Nicole chose her over laurel and only settled for laurel.becaude cm wasn't around anymore. I totally believe cara wasn't into Nicole. She made it pretty well known Nicole wasn't getting any. Yet Nicole openly admitted Laurel was her last choice. And Laurel takes that out on cara Marie? Stupid girl. 

Loved seeing cj and Darrel and even Shane. Couldn't stand Ashley. What the hell happened to her? Jenna is so pretty and seems kind. Why can't she find a decent guy??? Camilla is super annoying. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Did Camila and Ashley think they were attending the Victoria's Secret (or Frederick's of Hollywood) lingerie runway? WTF was Camila wearing? Most of these girls all try way too hard to be "sexy". 

Anyway, these reunion fights seemed more fake than the fights on Jerry Springer. 

I don't know how anyone could fight over Nicole. I just don't see the attraction, both physically and intellectually. But then again I also don't think Cory's attractive either and apparently he's supposed to be one of the hot dudes.

Camila, was she drunk? She came off looking the worst of everyone. 

Edited by MVFrostsMyPie
  • Love 6
On 5/17/2017 at 7:38 PM, sabretooth said:

Miz was definitely the best part of the reunion. I also love that someone shouted out "Coral!" before the surprise guest announcement. 

I kept thinking that Cara Maria/Laurel, Camilla/Amanda and Nelson/Cory were getting obnoxious with each other so as to have a good set up for a Rivals season. 

I was thinking the same, though weren't Cara and Laurel paired up Rivals in one of the earlier seasons and then became friends? Wasn't that the season Wes/Johnny/Paula poured soda all over Cara and then Laurel went off on Paula? I could probably see them making up if Nicole wasn't around. Camila/Amanda pairing would be a shitshow. I don't always like Amanda, but I was definitly on her side. Camila did look dumb with her twerking. 

Hunter really reiterated that a guy referring to women as "females" says a lot about his feelings towards them. Anyone who hooks up with him now is a bigger idiot than anyone who hooks up with Cory and expects it to last. I can't believe Hunter is really that big of a moron to say that "females are replaceable"...fucking really you stupid, 5' tall hick?!

• Love 6

Hunter really reiterated that a guy referring to women as "females" says a lot about his feelings towards them. Anyone who hooks up with him now is a bigger idiot than anyone who hooks up with Cory and expects it to last. I can't believe Hunter is really that big of a moron to say that "females are replaceable"...fucking really you stupid, 5' tall hick?!

You know what is REALLY replaceable? Lame challenge dolts. Hunter will be going the way of Dunbar very soon. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Unclejosh said:

I am beginning to think that the Bananas/Cara Maria feud has a serious underlying sexual tension undertone to it.

That's funny, because I was just watching the Shit They Should've Shown special from Rivals last night (man, when I admit that out loud...), and there was a segment on F*ck, Marry, Kill, and Johnny said: "Cara Maria would be in there somewhere. I don't think I'd marry her, I don't think I'd kill her... so that only leaves one thing." And he said it kind of sweetly and/or mischievously. 

• Love 2

I think John is totally attracted to CM...but I don't see attraction towards him from her.

Hunter WISHES he was Dunbar...and Dunbar sucks and has the nickname Dummy Bear, soooo... I hope to never see Hunter again.

• Love 1

I've always thought that Johnny is attracted to Cara Maria. Not only is she beautiful, but he probably secretly likes that she's never thrown herself at him or tried to form an alliance with him in order to get far in a Challenge. She plays her own game and is a strong competitor so she doesn't need to do that type of stuff. Plus, I don't think she finds Johnny attractive at all.

• Love 2

I hate Nelson because he is so damned good-looking but his personality is heinous.

I didn't get his and Cory's fight either.

Wow John how cool that you won an "award" for being a dick. Super.

(edited)
On 5/19/2017 at 10:23 AM, Rebecca said:

His wording is shit but there is nothing wrong with what he said. Because it's not a gender thing. The thought process that whoever you date is replaceable but your friends and family would or should always be there. Don't let someone new interfere with what's supposed to be solid. He just said it in the most meathead way possible.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 1
On 5/24/2017 at 0:12 PM, Racj82 said:

His wording is shit but there is nothing wrong with what he said. Because it's not a gender thing. The thought process that whoever you date is replaceable but your friends and family would or should always be there. Don't let someone new interfere with what's supposed to be solid. He just said it in the most meathead way possible.

Maybe when you're a teenager but otherwise I don't agree. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Maybe when you're a teenager but otherwise I don't agree. 

It has nothing to be with being young. It's just about where your priorities lie. You will date a lot of people on average in your life but you expect your friends to last past all of that. You know them more so you can trust then more. Which means you expect more of them. 

(edited)

Hunter may mean "bros before hos", but I'm pretty sure he also does have the mindset that girls are replaceable. There are so many other ways to say "friends come first" (like you know, "friends come first") than putting down the opposite sex as being dispensable. It clearly shows how little he thinks of the value of women. No excuses for him. We need to stop making excuses for the things like that him and other fuckheads in the world say. 

And really how good of friends are some of these newer folks anyway? They act like they've been friends for years and know everything about each other, when hardly any of them are loyal or above screwing each other over. 

Edited by MVFrostsMyPie
  • Love 3