Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E05: The Politics of Friendship

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LIMOM said:

Admired? By whom?

By her 2,657 girlfriends?

I can't find much to admire about Ramona.  Which is not to say I can't find things to admire about the HWs I dislike.  Bethenny for example.  Can't stand her but I admire her work ethic.  Even if I might disagree with some of her tactics.  And I think she has developed great taste in clothing and accessories.  Money can do that for ya.  I also admire that she manages to fit exercise into her life even though she seems hella busy.

But Moaner?  Other than she amuses me with her bumbling, I just can't find much to like, much less admire. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, ryebread said:

By her 2,657 girlfriends?

I can't find much to admire about Ramona.  Which is not to say I can't find things to admire about the HWs I dislike.  Bethenny for example.  Can't stand her but I admire her work ethic.  Even if I might disagree with some of her tactics.  And I think she has developed great taste in clothing and accessories.  Money can do that for ya.  I also admire that she manages to fit exercise into her life even though she seems hella busy.

But Moaner?  Other than she amuses me with her bumbling, I just can't find much to like, much less admire. 

Right there with ya. Cannot find anything to admire with her, and I usually can in most of the these gals, even when I dislike them. For me, Ramona and Vicki are the two I just cannot find anything about to admire. 

• Love 17
34 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Right there with ya. Cannot find anything to admire with her, and I usually can in most of the these gals, even when I dislike them. For me, Ramona and Vicki are the two I just cannot find anything about to admire. 

I don't admire any of them. I much prefer my life. I watch for the snark and entertainment value. Ramona provides that. I think she was truly hurt by her husbands indefinitely. That's like a death to some women. I know she's making a big show, I've moved on, or I don't care. She still cares, you look in your child's/ children's eyes, and you see your ex, and deep down you care.

I don't admire her anymore than I do Bethenny or Carole, especially the latter.( shrug)

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Thanks. This made my day!

Going down memory lane:

Simon, Alex, Ramona, & Cindy watching Luanne perform.

tumblr_m2094cT7AU1qlxyddo1_400.gif

Alex, Ramona & Cindy bopping to the performance

Simon thought bubble - One day that will be meeeeeee, bitch!

• Love 21
12 minutes ago, F. M. said:

I don't admire any of them. I much prefer my life. I watch for the snark and entertainment value. Ramona provides that. I think she was truly hurt by her husbands indefinitely. That's like a death to some women. I know she's making a big show, I've moved on, or I don't care. She still cares, you look in your child's/ children's eyes, and you see your ex, and deep down you care.

I don't admire her anymore than I do Bethenny or Carole, especially the latter.( shrug)

?

• Love 6

I think the Housewives are all geared to split the women into opposing teams. That seems to be the game plan throughout the franchises.

In New York we have  the stupid vs the evil.

Romona, Sonja and Tinsley seem to be the stupid.

Bethenny, Carole and Dorinda seem to be the evil.

Luann is just in love. 

Just sayn'

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe that TruReNeWal skin stuff Ramona was trying to make happen really does work or she has a good plastic surgeon, ok let's go with the plastic surgeon.

Honestly, Ramona does look good but her inner beauty is no where to be found which can add years to the outer beauty.  Loved they way she treated her "date" at the birthday party, just chill while I turn my back on you and sit at table with some random besties of mine. If that guy was smart he would be working the room to meet someone a little nicer. Cut to her jumping up and down with her friends just made her look pathetic, what is wrong with being a mature in age and otherwise woman?  I don't know anyone that would go out on a first date on their birthday and if they did they would remember their dates name.  That first woman that Ramona chatted with must have wanted to die of embarrassment, 5 seconds on camera and the filterless Ramona is talking about that women's boobs, oy vey. 

Are we to believe that Dorinda actually paid or planned that party?  The planning would have made good viewing, looking at locations, caterers, flowers etc...'cause it's been a bit of a snooze fest this season. 

Carole is the human sigh, lifeless and boring.  At the end of the party she was walking out with Yummy Mummy who looked wonderful and not Adam, I wonder if she admonished him for not being all rah-rah for Hillary and not staying until the end.  Truthfully Adam looks so bored with Carole and the only reason he is around is because of real estate.  It was mentioned he is looking for a work/live space which to me sounds like the brilliant and talented chef is not working. 

Bethenny is not always my cup of tea but I do like that she has the ability to just say no to an invite because she would not feel genuine in her well wishing to the birthday girl.   Rachel Madow? Wow, where do you think their paths ever crossed? 

Ramona's foray into her own skincare line obviously did not work out for her...she is currently a Rodan and Fields "representative" - http://ramonasinger.com/redefine-your-self/.  

There are at least fifteen different "independent skincare consultants" from Rodan and Fields in my area, that I know about.  Friends of mine on FB are always asking for people to purchase items from their friends, or to attend an informational evening about how Rodan and Fields can change your life.  I think it is a auto-subscribe program - once you purchase one product, they automatically refill it and charge your credit card.

• Love 2
(edited)

In New York we have  the stupid vs the evil.

Luann is just in love. 

She can be a little of both.

Then again, they all can...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I suspect that she has those drawer refrigerators, at the far end of her kitchen, because she doesn't cook. If my memory is working correctly today (LOL), she had the kitchen redone before she met Adam and she went out to eat or ordered in every night.

I agree, when Ramona describes what she wants in a guy, she is describing Mario after the divorce, has his own money, married 1 time/divorced and with grown children. She is still in love with him/her idea of who he was when things were good between them.

That's what those are.  I hate that kitchen, because it's too blindingly white and while I'm sure a designer would tell me the stripes make it look larger, I hate them.  Some color would help.  I was trying to figure out if she had an oven, and saw the 3 half size stainless steel thingies.  I figured at least one was a dishwasher; a small fridge would make sense if she doesn't cook.

Ramona reminds me of an article by Richard Kirshenbaum (he writes columns for the NY Observer on the wealthy, someone on the former not-to-be-named site mentioned him once).  One of his articles (which is in his book "Isn't it Rich?") talked about older UES divorcees, and how only the ones who are "realistic" find new men.  The ones who basically want their husband but richer/cuter/nicer won't find that guy, because that guy is looking for a much younger woman.  Ramona looks great, but she is 60; wealthy good looking 60 year old guys are taking 30 year olds.

PS - highly recommend his columns and book.  Googling to remind myself of his name, just read a column about the "Brich" = rich and broke.  Mostly about how divorce/step-parents/siblings/lifestyle kill an inheritance.  All of the columns, and the book, are about the rich (mostly in NY), and while I can't relate at all to the cash, he's got a great writing style. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, F. M. said:

What was Ramona's excuse before the divorce? She has been an asshole from the very first minute Bravo beamed her into my living room all those years ago. 

It always seems like there is an excuse for Ramona. It use to be her difficult childhood. Then it became her dick of a husband. Cry me a fucking river. Most all of these chicks have suffered tragedy. This franchise more than most any of the others. Carole and Dorinda both watched their husbands die. Sounds like Beth's childhood sucked. Lu's husband cheated on her. While I believe most of Sonja's wounds are self-inflicted, she has certainly suffered through some stuff. And yes, they can all horrible at one time or another, but Ramona is always horrible, and to pretty much everyone. To waitstaff, nice people working in hotels, taxi drivers, bartenders, friends, dates. She didn't just suddenly become nasty to these people because her husband cheated on her. She has always been this way.

I do agree that she makes for fun snark. I have always wondered why the others put up with her. I think I figured it out a few years ago. You need someone like Ramona on a show like this. Someone with an inability to self-reflect ever. It makes for good reality TV, and the others probably love the fact that in almost every single scene she films, whoever she is filming with usually comes out looking better than she does. That is a good reason to want to keep her around. 

• Love 23
16 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

What was Ramona's excuse before the divorce? She has been an asshole from the very first minute Bravo beamed her into my living room all those years ago. 

It always seems like there is an excuse for Ramona. It use to be her difficult childhood. Then it became her dick of a husband. Cry me a fucking river. Most all of these chicks have suffered tragedy. This franchise more than most any of the others. Carole and Dorinda both watched their husbands die. Sounds like Beth's childhood sucked. Lu's husband cheated on her. While I believe most of Sonja's wounds are self-inflicted, she has certainly suffered through some stuff. And yes, they can all horrible at one time or another, but Ramona is always horrible, and to pretty much everyone. To waitstaff, nice people working in hotels, taxi drivers, bartenders, friends, dates. She didn't just suddenly become nasty to these people because her husband cheated on her. She has always been this way.

I do agree that she makes for fun snark. I have always wondered why the others put up with her. I think I figured it out a few years ago. You need someone like Ramona on a show like this. Someone with an inability to self-reflect ever. It makes for good reality TV, and the others probably love the fact that in almost every single scene she films, whoever she is filming with usually comes out looking better than she does. That is a good reason to want to keep her around. 

I liked Ramona at one time, but I agree the snark is fun At least she looks like she is enjoying life, I prefer to snark on hyper active motormouth BF or always looking like I'm not happy, Carole. All snark is effin fun!

• Love 2

When did Carole have the Cookie Monster skinned and made into a jacket to wear on a journey to Pennsylvania? 

I was really hoping to see her meltdown like nobody's business after all her political posturing and lecturing.  A letdown.  That said, I hope we aren't subjected to a visual example of her Twitter feed for the remainder of the season. 

Heather . . . was happy to see her until she made that dig at Georgia.  Shut up, Heather. 

Watching Ramona have one of her two faces burned off is not my idea of fun.  Leave it up to her to take her own car and potentially jack up the surprise party (although Carole certainly played her part, duh).  I will say she looks good though.  I felt sorry for George - - having a first date at a party is not the best idea. 

Bethenny should have made an appearance at Ro's surprise party.  And then do the Irish exit like Lu, which was great.

Otherwise, a fairly dull episode. 

• Love 8

Alright, guys.  I go away for a few hours and come back to Simon and red leather pants on my screen!  First thought was "what fresh Hell is this?"  My eyes, my eyes!!!  Just kidding y'all.   I had forgotten about those pants.  I will try hard to erase them from my brain now.  ;) 

Ramona's skin looks great in this recent photo.   I don't think I'd be willing to go through what she did for it though.  I'm a dental hygienist and I had a patient who had a similar treatment done just a day or two before she came in to have impressions done for whitening trays.  Her skin was so tight that she could barely open her mouth wide enough for me to get those impression trays in!  Tight as a drum!

FWIW, the only thing I admire about Ramona is her business success.  She has a beautiful home and a very nice apartment.  She's done something right.  However, I don't condone her or anyone else treating people poorly.  It's a terrible thing to do.  LuAnn has looked down on "the help" from time to time also, and I find that rude.  Most of these women become drunken, unruly and quite undignified when partying and going on trips together.  I find nothing admirable about that.  I watch for the amusement factor, which Ramona brings in spades!   I try to overlook all of the obnoxious behavior from these ladies and just have fun being able to snark about it with you fine folks.  You all really make my day whenever I'm on here.  Kadooz to everybody!! 

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

She looks beautiful!

Dagnabit! I wonder what the cost of that new, less down time, laser treatment is?

It depends how many sessions you have The reason the skin looks so damn good, is the collagen

6 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Alright, guys.  I go away for a few hours and come back to Simon and red leather pants on my screen!  First thought was "what fresh Hell is this?"  My eyes, my eyes!!!  Just kidding y'all.   I had forgotten about those pants.  I will try hard to erase them from my brain now.  ;) 

Ramona's skin looks great in this recent photo.   I don't think I'd be willing to go through what she did for it though.  I'm a dental hygienist and I had a patient who had a similar treatment done just a day or two before she came in to have impressions done for whitening trays.  Her skin was so tight that she could barely open her mouth wide enough for me to get those impression trays in!  Tight as a drum!

FWIW, the only thing I admire about Ramona is her business success.  She has a beautiful home and a very nice apartment.  She's done something right.  However, I don't condone her or anyone else treating people poorly.  It's a terrible thing to do.  LuAnn has looked down on "the help" from time to time also, and I find that rude.  Most of these women become drunken, unruly and quite undignified when partying and going on trips together.  I find nothing admirable about that.  I watch for the amusement factor, which Ramona brings in spades!   I try to overlook all of the obnoxious behavior from these ladies and just have fun being able to snark about it with you fine folks.  You all really make my day whenever I'm on here.  Kadooz to everybody!! 

Laser treatment doesn't interfere with opening your mouth, botox and fillers otoh do

• Love 2

Laser treatment doesn't interfere with opening your mouth, botox and fillers otoh do

Maybe my patient had a chemical peel.  This was years ago when those were all the rage.  Her face was very red and tight as a drum.  It looked painful!

• Love 2
6 hours ago, LIMOM said:

She did not say that I recall.

She mentioned that she was in touch with Jill and that she was a great penpal.

That she is mostly in touch with Jill (and did not sneer when discussing her) really surprised me considering how awful JZ behaved in S3 and 4. One thing in particular I liked about Alex's WWHL appearance was how confident she was and how she refused to buy into Moaner's endless BS. Alex's facial expressions were comedy gold.

• Love 7

I am thinking Photoshop had more to do with Ramona's amazing look than any treatment in the giant photos of her.  Where is her crooked bulbous nose? 

Her plastic Surgeon is the one who recommended Ramona for the show.  She has been on virtually every season. 

• Love 13
10 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I missed the first 15 minutes of this episode during the original airing, and just caught it last night. I was more shocked than usual by Ramona in her TH during the facial treatment. The whole "I cannot believe how good I look. I never expected to look this great at this age". Who in the world says something like that out loud? She has to be exhausting to be around with her consant need to be reminded of how awesome she is. For example when she was showing the pics of her and Avery to Beth and Beth didn't remark that she looked beautiful. "Don't you think I look beautiful"? Exhausting and I just cannot imagine there are that many men that have the energy for it all. 

Indeed. Ramona is way too needy. Maybe if she was filthy rich she'd be able to find someone willing to kiss her ass daily, but I really cannot see her finding anything long term that would live up to her ridiculous standards. 

6 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

On WWHL when they discussed Carole spoiling the surprise of Ramona's party, Alex said "She ruined the F-ing surprise!" it was cute. 

Hahahaha, YES! Now I'm mad I missed it. Long Live Simon and his epic birthday meltdown. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Maybe my patient had a chemical peel.  This was years ago when those were all the rage.  Her face was very red and tight as a drum.  It looked painful!

Peels can be painful, and take quite the time to heal.The results are very good. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I am thinking Photoshop had more to do with Ramona's amazing look than any treatment in the giant photos of her.  Where is her crooked bulbous nose? 

There are so many photo filters these days; I never trust the authenticity of pics that are posted on social media.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

There are so many photo filters these days; I never trust the authenticity of pics that are posted on social media.

Oh gosh, everyone uses them. I see my friends use them on every selfie..LOL

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Ramona was always so cruel rubbing her 'perfect' marriage into everyone's face.  I remember the Reunion, Season 1, they had a clip of Mario ogling passing women, while Ramona prattled on.  I had Mario's number the moment he said he was a touring senior tennis pro.  Anything to get away from Ramona.   Seems Jill and Alex, who always treated their husbands as partners have faired better in the marriage department.  In later seasons Heather certainly seems to be married to a wonderful man.  I recall Ramona calling him a whimp or something close to that, compared to amazing Mario and Josh (of Ashley Madison fame).

Ramona's benefit to the show is she is pretty insistent the band stay together.  I believe that was the beginning of Heather winning the hearts and minds of RHONYC viewers when she didn't invite Ramona to London.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Sorry, I'm not getting the taking of the husband's last name reference.  Carole married.  She took her husband's last name.  So what?  That's been tradition.  Not that I have a problem with a woman keeping her maiden name.  I don't see ulterior motives.

The comments were in reference to her losing the Radziwill name and faux princess title if she remarries. Posters were pointing out she could keep her name and not take the new husband's if she was concerned about giving up the perks of a Radziwill name.

15 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Is it just me or does anyone else think all the blondes hair looks pinkish in the talking heads??

Those pink filters make everyone look young and vibrant. It's not reality though.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, bagatelle said:

The comments were in reference to her losing the Radziwill name and faux princess title if she remarries. Posters were pointing out she could keep her name and not take the new husband's if she was concerned about giving up the perks of a Radziwill name.

Those pink filters make everyone look young and vibrant. It's not reality though.

Neither is wearing a pink scarf, that throws a lovely wash of colour onto your face. I do it, every little ( help me) helps LOL 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Ramona 5/3/17

C-1cPVhXUAQJHYs.jpg

I would have much more respect for her if she just owned up to whatever it is she is doing to look so great (although she is getting some digital help in this photo). I remember years ago - maybe 10 - when that gal from Everybody Loves Raymond suddenly looked different from one season to the next. She looked gorgeous. She came right out and listed the stuff she had done to herself. Said she didn't want for women to look at her and have unrealistic expectations or feel bad about themselves. She wanted them to know that she had paid money to look younger and thinner and that no amount of time in the gym or moisturizer would have had that same effect. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I would have much more respect for her if she just owned up to whatever it is she is doing to look so great (although she is getting some digital help in this photo). I remember years ago - maybe 10 - when that gal from Everybody Loves Raymond suddenly looked different from one season to the next. She looked gorgeous. She came right out and listed the stuff she had done to herself. Said she didn't want for women to look at her and have unrealistic expectations or feel bad about themselves. She wanted them to know that she had paid money to look younger and thinner and that no amount of time in the gym or moisturizer would have had that same effect. 

She does in a way by going to the dermatologist on tv...

she admitted to her boob job too.

I wonder if she had a facelift.

Her face and her neck do not match but dang she looks great on that pic. (Filter, surgery, hoodoo whatever...)

• Love 6
1 minute ago, LIMOM said:

Her face and her neck do not match but dang she looks great on that pic. (Filter, surgery, hoodoo whatever...)

I think letting out her inner crazy 24/7 keeps her blemish free

giphy.gif

• Love 7
(edited)
29 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

She had a procedure on TV. , isnt that owning it? I'll agree with you, the next time Carole pumps too much filler into her overdone lips

Edited by F. M.
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

I've seen  younger women on RHOBH ( age 45) do as much or more than Romana

Just sayin

• Love 2
(edited)

Some even as young as 40!

Long Live Simon and his epic birthday meltdown. 

He certainly did bring his own brand of craziness, didn't he?

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 5
Just now, AndySmith said:

Some even as young as 40!

On NY, Bethenny had a boob job and and for the longest time she claimed they were natural and she just had them lifted. Which I call bullshit. When your boobs are real, when you lie down, so do your boobs. They don't keep their shape like 2 doorknobs.

Ramona has not been shy about showing procedures. Remember the year they did the thing for the sweat from her armpits. Gah!!!! That was horrifying.

For Ramona to wait until she is 50+ to get a boob job - is pretty admirable.

Last year, Ramona's tagline like a foin woin I get betta with toim...they show the shot of her posing on the boat in a black bathing suit. The scene when it aired showed Sonja saying to Ramona don't pose like that you look like a Teletubbie - Ha! - so we know Ramona has a not flat stomach.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, F. M. said:

She had a procedure on TV. , isnt that owning it? I'll agree with you, the next time Carole pumps too much filler into her overdone lips

But don't you think she has done much more than that? Do your eyes look like that as you age? She has denied anything invasive to her face, which I just do not believe, and I don't think anyone else does either. She did admit to the boobs, but only after denying it for a year. 

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But don't you think she has done much more than that? Do your eyes look like that as you age? She has denied anything invasive to her face, which I just do not believe, and I don't think anyone else does either. She did admit to the boobs, but only after denying it for a year. 

Possibly. I'd do more if I could afford it. The upkeep is pricey. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, ninjago said:

Carole might be my least favorite HW on any franchise, but, yeah, that was hard to watch, mainly because, regardless of what side you are on, this country has had a devisive several months and the upset she was feeling has been felt by a lot of people on all sides.

I don't mind Tinsley, but her Little Bo Peep aesthetic is so over the top and silly.

I like Carole yet find her a bit boring sometimes.  Perhaps she is just more normal than what we normally see and has fewer responsibilities.  I love her fascination with her kitties.  I have a feeling Adam isn't quite so quiet in real life and they seem comfortable.  I also think she is interesting looking.  Not quite traditionally pretty but still attractive.  I think I would REALLY like her mom.   

What was a gut punch to me was seeing this episode and the emotions of it based on what people thought would happen with this new Prez and then the next day in real life the House vote.  Double whammy.  I did not take pleasure in seeing her or others upset.  Nor would I have taken pleasure in seeing Trump supporters upset had he lost.  It's a jackass move and too many in this country are lacking empathy these days imho.

Tinsley seems nice.  I didn't watch her show so I have no idea if its true or not.  I can't imagine she relishes being the new intern and Sonja's rules for her guests.  Rules are one thing.  Don't wear shoes in the house, ask if you are gonna eat my frozen pizza, take the trash out etc.  But the rules re bday cards and going out with friends?  Man Sonja has some strict rules.  I would like to see Tinsley do something new with her hair.  The banana curls are more appropriate for someone 20 years younger.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

On NY, Bethenny had a boob job and and for the longest time she claimed they were natural and she just had them lifted. Which I call bullshit. When your boobs are real, when you lie down, so do your boobs. They don't keep their shape like 2 doorknobs.

Ramona has not been shy about showing procedures. Remember the year they did the thing for the sweat from her armpits. Gah!!!! That was horrifying.

Last year, Ramona's tagline like a foin woin I get betta with toim...they show the shot of her posing on the boat in a black bathing suit. The scene when it aired showed Sonja saying to Ramona don't pose like that you look like a Teletubbie - Ha! - so we know Ramona has a not flat stomach.

If you have a good surgeon, they go to the sides. You can Google implants and pockets and learn more. I've had mine done and they don't stick out front like doorknobs when I'm sleeping. I bet I paid way less than they did. Even a doctor friend was shocked when I told her I'd had mine done.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

She looks beautiful!

Dagnabit! I wonder what the cost of that new, less down time, laser treatment is?

I think Ramona definitely used a filter or photoshop - sorry I am illiterate when it comes to both. Look at her eyebrows - they lost all focus - just like any blemish or wrinkle she may have had.  And she forgot to do her neck. 

• Love 4

I wasn't quite as annoyed with Carole as I expected to be this episode. But her moping, crying, histrionics, and inability to get out of bed (as relayed by Bethenny on social media) in the aftermath of the election is rather a case of study of privilege and self-indulgence in and of itself. As a affluent white woman with social pedigree by proxy, Carole enjoys much more insulation from ideological, political, and policy shifts than even middle class white Americans, let alone minorities. She discovers she can't, in fact, keep her health plan if she likes it? Whatever, she'll be able to afford a new one.

So it's just symptomatic of, yes, delicate rich white sensibilities to be just. so. slain. over the results of an election that won't have a  significantly direct impact on her personally that she apparently can't get up off the sofa. 

Millions of less fortunate citizens didn't have the choice of calling in to their jobs with the vapors even though they're much more subject to governmental shifts. 

I also am not getting how's it's "brave" of her in any capacity to call people on Twitter "dumbasses" because they provide counterpoints to her rants. She doesn't really purvey any products (it's not like WG has substantive sales to dent); her boss is vocally liberal; she lives in one of the most heavily Democratic milieus on earth. She's related by marriage to a family that's the icon of American leftism. What is she risking again?

I was confused, as well, about the litmus test for admission to the party. I thought Ramona had been disinvited because she "doesn't care about Hillary," so why was it copacetic for the Republican lesbian to show up with a tee shirt that specifically took a shot at one of Hillary's campaign gaffes?

I pretty much detested Heather and think that she and Carole bring out the worst in each other (i.e. the sneering "Georgia. Of course."). 

But damn if she wasn't way more entertaining than the current crop of dullards. The snooze fest of the present season could be much improved by her signature scenery chewing theatrics like hysterically revising the yarn about Ro's trick being in an adjacent room to being in the same room to being in her bed to practically masturbating over her while stealing her jewelry. I'd take her self-righteous instability over Bethenny any day. 

------------------

It seems that Ramona and Sonja's dermatological/vaginal tightening medical procedures are featured practically every year. 

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

But her moping, crying, histrionics, and inability to get out of bed (as relayed by Bethenny on social media) in the aftermath of the election is rather a case of study of privilege and self-indulgence in and of itself.

I could agree...slightly, if I didn't know several women who felt the same way for weeks.  I don't know if any couldn't get out of bed--but a couple did miss work.  It was extremely upsetting to a large population.

3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Is "admirable" spelled D-I-V-O-R-C-E-D ??

• Love 17
6 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

She looks beautiful!

What the heck happened to her eyebrows?

imwill say formtheNYHousewives, at least none of them do the black raccoon eyes.  That looks horrible.

• Love 3