Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I realize our opinions on issues evolve and change over time but Wendy seems to flip flop week after week. I'm specifically referring to the story where that "professional autograph seeker" was beat up by Cardi Be security guards. A week or so ago she was saying how he should rightfully sue and would most likely get money. Yet yesterday she was disdainful, saying how celebs should not pay off people to teach a lesson. Wait what? Isn't she always telling others to just pay off people? She said it to Mary J about Kendont and to Mariah about her ex manager? I'm sure there are more but those are the two that first come to mind.

I'm so not into the Meghan/Harry wedding but Wendy's about face on her is curious. At first she was all gung ho about all this but now she seems to trash her at every turn. Its quite weird. And she really bugs me about how she's always saying Meghan is from Crenshaw. She had that guy that wrote the book and he told her she didn't grow up there yet Wendy won't let go of that talking point. I don't know why she's doing it...is it to suggest Markle is lower class or what.

As with her sudden about face love for R Kelly, I expect she will soon start to defend Bill Cosby (especially if he gives good hugs ?).

Oh and that dress she wore Thursday was way. too. short. I suppose I should be happy she didn't wear a top that was unbuttoned to expose her bra and boobs but still. That look was very out of proportion for her body shape. I wonder what's going on. Did her stylist quit? She usually dresses her nice but lately she's looking awful.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Stacee said:

Isn't she always telling others to just pay off people? She said it to Mary J about Kendont and to Mariah about her ex manager? I'm sure there are more but those are the two that first come to mind.

I wonder how many people Wendy and Kev have paid off? 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Stacee said:

I realize our opinions on issues evolve and change over time but Wendy seems to flip flop week after week. I'm specifically referring to the story where that "professional autograph seeker" was beat up by Cardi Be security guards. A week or so ago she was saying how he should rightfully sue and would most likely get money. Yet yesterday she was disdainful, saying how celebs should not pay off people to teach a lesson. Wait what? Isn't she always telling others to just pay off people? She said it to Mary J about Kendont and to Mariah about her ex manager? I'm sure there are more but those are the two that first come to mind.

I'm so not into the Meghan/Harry wedding but Wendy's about face on her is curious. At first she was all gung ho about all this but now she seems to trash her at every turn. Its quite weird. And she really bugs me about how she's always saying Meghan is from Crenshaw. She had that guy that wrote the book and he told her she didn't grow up there yet Wendy won't let go of that talking point. I don't know why she's doing it...is it to suggest Markle is lower class or what.

As with her sudden about face love for R Kelly, I expect she will soon start to defend Bill Cosby (especially if he gives good hugs ?).

Oh and that dress she wore Thursday was way. too. short. I suppose I should be happy she didn't wear a top that was unbuttoned to expose her bra and boobs but still. That look was very out of proportion for her body shape. I wonder what's going on. Did her stylist quit? She usually dresses her nice but lately she's looking awful.

The guy was being a pain for sure, but to get piled on like that? No. The guy that then went back to the victim and stomped on him made me sick, and Wendy was laughing about the whole thing. For Wendy to say that Cardi B shouldn't even offer $50,000.00 to avoid a lawsuit is just stupid. $50,000.00?? The guy is going to sue for a great deal more, and that video should assure that he gets it.

• Love 6

Did anyone besides me think "oh crap, it's Wendy from the future!" when the audience member in the blond wig and black lace catsuit stood up during the Sound Off segment?

Well, today, the show either neglected to get clearance for a song or production was too cheap to pony up the money, a girl had to demonstrate a dance without any music at all. The sound went completely off my tv.

two seconds later, I changed back to the two drunken ladies on NBC.

crazy!

• Love 5

Today I thought it was a re-run at first cuz as I tuned in Wendy was telling R. Kelly to just "fall on his sword" about all his crimes, and just last week she was talking him up and saying he was a "victim" and we didn't know the whole story and shit. But no, it wasn't a re-run and now she is acting like she hasn't been talking him up for weeks.  

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Well, today, the show either neglected to get clearance for a song or production was too cheap to pony up the money, a girl had to demonstrate a dance without any music at all. The sound went completely off my tv.

I think they gave her music to dance to and that's why the sound got cut off. I had that long period of silence while she was dancing too.

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, Jaded said:

I think they gave her music to dance to and that's why the sound got cut off. I had that long period of silence while she was dancing too.

That makes sense. I wonder what happened. Legal cut them off, live?

• Love 2

I would think that her personal DJ at the show would have music on hand that he could play without having to cough up royalties. Her dance, had it been shown with music would probably have more impact/influence. 

I get annoyed at times because I get this show at 3 pm EST and so many of you get it in the morning. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Today I thought it was a re-run at first cuz as I tuned in Wendy was telling R. Kelly to just "fall on his sword" about all his crimes, and just last week she was talking him up and saying he was a "victim" and we didn't know the whole story and shit. But no, it wasn't a re-run and now she is acting like she hasn't been talking him up for weeks.  

She was still Pro R. Kelly, she insinuated that those girls set him up. Once again, women are responsible for a man's depraved actions. Wendy disgusts me.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I get annoyed at times because I get this show at 3 pm EST and so many of you get it in the morning. 

It comes on at 1pm CT/2pm EST where I am on FOX. When it first started airing in this area a few years ago it aired at 4pm CT/5pm EST on NBC. The local NBC/FOX/CW affiliate took her show off the NBC station here last season and replaced it with Harry's so he could be seen a few hours apart in her old slot along with a slot on the FOX station.  This season  when her show came back to the area it took over the Harry slot on FOX.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Jaded said:

It comes on at 1pm CT/2pm EST where I am on FOX. When it first started airing in this area a few years ago it aired at 4pm CT/5pm EST on NBC. The local NBC/FOX/CW affiliate took her show off the NBC station here last season and replaced it with Harry's so he could be seen a few hours apart in her old slot along with a slot on the FOX station.  This season  when her show came back to the area it took over the Harry slot on FOX.

I don’t mind when it airs per se but it would be nice if a few of us could throw shade while watching. Seems we all hit it at different times. 

• Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I don’t mind when it airs per se but it would be nice if a few of us could throw shade while watching. Seems we all hit it at different times. 

why Is she still at the coveted 10 AM  spot in the New York Market? Are her numbers that good?

She has been compared to Howard Stern, a shock jockey  but I don’t think that Howard and Wendy compare.

For one, he does not denigrates his own kind.(the Jewish Faith)and he has much better guests. He sucks in his own ways.

Plus, she is on TV and needs to be cognizant of her visual presentation. It is revolting and gross at this point.(the Q-tips went too far for my sensibilities)

Wendy has become the opposite of inspirational /aspirational. 

What is her angle? The defender of men who oppress women? Get the fuck out of here. 

She is despicable. Cancelled.

could this be why?

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/5w-public-relations-announces-representation-of-wendy-williams-300422724.html

they represent bad boy. 

Now her détente with Sean  makes sense.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Oh gosh. This makes me wary of all the targeted advertising that we are going to have to suffer through as if QTips, Kleenex and Air Wick wasn’t enough. 

Good find @LIMOM

And this also explains why she got some urban works and her rapprochement to the Kardashians. 

How can she  be an elder part of the AA community and actively work to denigrate that said community?

is she a complete sell-out? (Theoretical question).

• Love 3

We all wondered why Wendy was changing her tune on some subjects, what was going on with her life that seemed to be impacting her in a negative way, and why the flavor of her show was changing and not for the better. She’s been bought. Kevin sold her. Now there will be controls on who she can speak about and in what light. She’ll be encouraged to discuss people that she really isn’t invested in but be told to make it look natural. Her show will no longer be the fun organic Wendy from days gone by. The advertising could double; not to mention product placement. As if we didn’t already think it was going downhill. We have now stepped into quicksand territory. 

• Love 10

Pet peeve about her "co-hosts:"

Nothing makes me stabbier than when someone is selected to play one of her games and the answer is obvious to EVERYONE (including Stevie Wonder) and the contestant proceeds to hem and haw and act like they need a hint so they can milk their 30 seconds of screen time.  Bish did it this morning with a screen shot from Beetlejuice.  Someone did it a few episodes ago with Dirty Dancing.  Come on, Man!  Even if you never saw either film, you know immediately what movie it is.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....ok, rant over.

• Love 6
On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:05 AM, jumper sage said:

I am re-binge watching Episodes on Netflix starring Matt Le Blanc.  I had forgotten that his character was convinced to sell his vests/waistecoats on QVC or something.  Anyways, he wears Armani and when the vests come in they notice they are pieces of crap and then Matt is live selling them saying, "When I designed these I insisted on the best quality.....".  OMG!  It's pretty much line by line what Wendy says.  I do like her line's look but am not convinced the quality is any good.  Sure hers are but the line, as we've seen by Suzanne's shirt being ripped by wearing it, is not that good of quality.

Also can I get a few things off my mind?

• Two and a Half Men ALWAYS had all the characters.  There was no show without the brother, nephew and Berta.
  • Prince Harry is the son of Charles for Diana didn't even meet that other guy until Harry was already walking this earth.  He looks just like Diana's brother.

There's probably more but those two are my biggest beefs.

OMG, the Prince Harry thing has always drived me crazy because Harry looks so much like Prince Phillip used to it is uncanny.  There is no way he is this other man's son with that resemblance to Phillip.  Unless Phillip is secretly this other man's father and Charles secret brother, the insinuation makes no sense. Par for the course with Wendy.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

We all wondered why Wendy was changing her tune on some subjects, what was going on with her life that seemed to be impacting her in a negative way, and why the flavor of her show was changing and not for the better. She’s been bought. Kevin sold her. Now there will be controls on who she can speak about and in what light. She’ll be encouraged to discuss people that she really isn’t invested in but be told to make it look natural. Her show will no longer be the fun organic Wendy from days gone by. The advertising could double; not to mention product placement. As if we didn’t already think it was going downhill. We have now stepped into quicksand territory. 

So Kevin sold her?

What about when she got rid of the white producer, was it also his decision?

What about when she talks shit relentlessly about other women?

Yuk.

• Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

So Kevin sold her?

What about when she got rid of the white producer, was it also his decision?

What about when she talks shit relentlessly about other women?

Yuk.

I do not claim to be the source of any definitive information. I have been watching this show for a few years and have thought for some time that there’s been a decline in it's content. I’ve also seen changes in her. Her husband is her manager and an executive producer. 

The role of the Executive Producer is to oversee the work of the producer on behalf of the studio, the financiers or the distributors. They will ensure the film is completed on time, within budget, and to agreed artistic and technical standards.*

I do think that her husband has a big say in what she does and what happens on the show. They’ve kept pretty mum on what’s going on with their home life and there’s been a lot of speculation. No difference from what she talks about and infers about in her “hot topics”. 

By “sold her” I meant in the slang of selling her out. That he’s using her and she’s making him a pretty penny. 

I’m not going to defend her or diss her. I just want to be a watcher of an enjoyable show but she baffles me at times. 

*Googled from media match...job types. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, JBC344 said:

OMG, the Prince Harry thing has always drived me crazy because Harry looks so much like Prince Phillip used to it is uncanny.  There is no way he is this other man's son with that resemblance to Phillip.  Unless Phillip is secretly this other man's father and Charles secret brother, the insinuation makes no sense. Par for the course with Wendy.

I saw this article of Harry's cousin on the Spencer side, complete with picture.

14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I do not claim to be the source of any definitive information. I have been watching this show for a few years and have thought for some time that there’s been a decline in it's content. I’ve also seen changes in her. Her husband is her manager and an executive producer. 

The role of the Executive Producer is to oversee the work of the producer on behalf of the studio, the financiers or the distributors. They will ensure the film is completed on time, within budget, and to agreed artistic and technical standards.*

I do think that her husband has a big say in what she does and what happens on the show. They’ve kept pretty mum on what’s going on with their home life and there’s been a lot of speculation. No difference from what she talks about and infers about in her “hot topics”. 

By “sold her” I meant in the slang of selling her out. That he’s using her and she’s making him a pretty penny. 

I’m not going to defend her or diss her. I just want to be a watcher of an enjoyable show but she baffles me at times. 

*Googled from media match...job types. 

You are right, this show is no longer enjoyable, whatsoever.

It is not so much the pushing of products that is disturbing, it is the pushing of misogynistic and racist ideas by a black woman. 

She knows her power and abuses it, imo. 

Enough is enough, imo.

As far as Big Bad Kevin, wtf cares? 

The story in the Daily Fail was entirely fabricated to gather sympathy ala Kardashian’s book of PR. :-0

• Love 3
(edited)

If I have to see Wendy wear one more pair of expensive sneakers with dresses I'm going to throw one of my cheap Sketchers at the TV. The other day she had on a very short white dress and white sneakers. She looked like she was going to be in a tennis match. Yesterday black sneakers and a dress. The other day silver sneakers. A different pair for every day. It's a stupid look. JMO of course but I had to get if off my chest!!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6

About a week or two ago Wendy said she thought it was great that Brittany Spears' father was still in charge of her money (conservator). Today she's disgusted by it.

• Love 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, druzy said:

Kim was married to Humphries for 72 days Wendy not 172 days. Can she ever get anything right? 

No and it's cringe worthy to me. I did not see today's eppy yet but yesterday she kept saying Kevin Federline had 4 kids, right after she got done saying he had 6. He has 6 kids, Wendy. SIX. She just said it, and then immediately forgot? WTH with her?  How many times did she look to Norman to keep her straight? It has become a regular habit for him to fill in the blanks for her. Why doesn't she just phone it in and be done with skipping on over to the purple chair? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6

She also couldn’t come up with somebody’s name and kept looking down to her left. This is where I suspect that someone was quickly writing the name because after her third glance she came up with the complete name. She would be lost without Norman. To me he’s the star of the show because he knows who is who and what is what. Pages ago I remember someone saying that wouldn’t it be nice if the two of them could banter and do hot topics.  Great idea but you know that Wendy will never share the spotlight with anyone. 

• Love 9

I can barely get through her hot topics anymore. She spends way too much time on one subject droning on and on about nonsense. And the constant pauses for WW to sip her tea, eat a cough drop, wating for the audience to clap with approval and interjecting random thoughts that pop into her head from somewhere out in the universe. She used to cover alot more topics and kept her banter to a minimum. Now I just keep screaming at the tv when she's on to STFU and move on to another topic. 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I can barely get through her hot topics anymore. She spends way too much time on one subject droning on and on about nonsense. And the constant pauses for WW to sip her tea, eat a cough drop, wating for the audience to clap with approval and interjecting random thoughts that pop into her head from somewhere out in the universe. She used to cover alot more topics and kept her banter to a minimum. Now I just keep screaming at the tv when she's on to STFU and move on to another topic. 

Yep. I took her off my DVR today and I have only been back, after a long break, for 2 weeks.  Her show was never good but it usually had something.  There is no substance at all.  Let Norman take your chair. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Hey Wendy watchers, do me a favor and pay attention during the HT story about the plus-sized model and her photo alteration.  Wendy had just discussed this model suing for damages and the next thing is her saying something about "how is she going to get there; who is going to give her a ride".  Did I miss something or was something cut or did Wendy slip in some cryptic lines that we'e supposed to understand what the hell she meant/forget what she was talking about and babble some nonsense?

I'm hating these sponsor-driven "ads" - now Wendy is pushing the Amopee foot thing and showing up in shoe stores with the product even though they had 2 commercials for the device in the hour program.  Ugh.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

... or browbeating the audience for applauding or laughing at something that she's suddenly decided is an Important Serious Topic and not a joke.  Her reading comprehension is steadily going downhill too.  My 7 year old niece reads more fluidly off the page.  What the hell has happened?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

Hey Wendy watchers, do me a favor and pay attention during the HT story about the plus-sized model and her photo alteration.  Wendy had just discussed this model suing for damages and the next thing is her saying something about "how is she going to get there; who is going to give her a ride".  Did I miss something or was something cut or did Wendy slip in some cryptic lines that we'e supposed to understand what the hell she meant/forget what she was talking about and babble some nonsense?

I'm hating these sponsor-driven "ads" - now Wendy is pushing the Amopee foot thing and showing up in shoe stores with the product even though they had 2 commercials for the device in the hour program.  Ugh.

yes, what was that? at first i thought she was thinking about little kevin getting the prom weekend thing. (good grief, i'm old. what the hell is that? i've never heard of a weekend prom party thing)

i hate the ads too. i can barely watch dr. oz anymore because it seems like it's all product promotion. i used to love that show even if i didn't agree with all of it but now it's like all advertising and crazy useless "remedies". how come there isn't a forum here for him? 

• Love 2

So I've known for some time that her vegan thing must've gone the way of the dinosaur but her chowing on those ribs and blaming it on doctor's orders?   Hilarious!  Just own it, Wendy.  You want a rib.  I aint mad at you. 

But all I could think of when the chef was making his red, white and blue potato salad?  Black Jeopardy.  If you have not seen it, check it out.   Pancetta + Mozarella= Raisins

• Love 4

I just watched. That was indeed a jump. Even though Wendy states that ‘shes over Megan’ I don’t think she is. I think that her mind was still on that phone call between Chelsea and Harry and she was wondering how she got to the wedding. It would have come out of left field but we are all aware of W’s concentration issues as of late. If not then I suppose she said something that had to be edited out. 

The Kendrick versus Ice Cube story: That Ice Cube is jealous because Kendrick got a Pulitzer Prize—-nah, not buying into it. Let Ice Cube stand up for the poor ostracized girl who was only singing the rappers lyrics. Yes use of that word is offensive but she was literally singing the song as it was written. OR is this a case of reverse prejudice? 

Re Little Kev and Prom weekend: Yes, let that little birdie test his wings. Besides filling his phone with minutes you might want to consider filling his dop kit with condoms. It’s the Jersey Shore. Haven’t you seen that show? <lol>

What was the original product placement? My guess is the Lipton Tea bag. I don’t want to see you shilling Wendy. I want more concise hot topics and less self adoration while your lemmings are clapping for you. 

• Love 2

I watched the HT and the Amopee ad sections (or paid more attention to those segments) today.  

Wendy seems to be jealous of Meghan.  I mean, at this point, she's married.  Doesn't really matter what any of us think about her, what she did previously, or what Harry did previously.  I don't know either, but I hope it works out well for them.  Wendy went on about that damned phone call, which has been reported online everywhere now for a good day or more, and she treats it like it's breaking news (or she has the inside scoop).  No, plus you cannot keep facts straight.  And Wendy, Meghan is NOT a princess.  She is the Duchess of Sussex.  How hard is that to remember?

Then she said oh better seal the deal with a baby.  Wendy, not everyone is as cynical as you are.  Is it just because you married someone who is probably just with you now because of your money?

Then she says, after droning on and on...…..oh I don't care.  I don't think she cares about the show one iota, other than to stand and preen at her 'co-hosts' applauding her and acting like damn fools. 

I watch for a few minutes, then say what was I thinking, and turn the channel.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

Wendy seems to be jealous of Meghan.  I mean, at this point, she's married.  Doesn't really matter what any of us think about her, what she did previously, or what Harry did previously.  I don't know either, but I hope it works out well for them.  Wendy went on about that damned phone call, which has been reported online everywhere now for a good day or more, and she treats it like it's breaking news (or she has the inside scoop).  No, plus you cannot keep facts straight.  And Wendy, Meghan is NOT a princess.  She is the Duchess of Sussex.  How hard is that to remember?

Her hatred of Megan is weird, even for Wendy.  I get the impression that she is trying to make a parallel between Megan/Harry and his ex with Charles/Diana and Camilla. No Wendy, Harry is in love with his wife and is not secretly pining for his ex.. Let your jealousy and bitterness go and just wish them well.  There are no guarantees in life, but, I hope that they make it, just to spite people like Wendy....

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Her hatred of Megan is weird, even for Wendy.  I get the impression that she is trying to make a parallel between Megan/Harry and his ex with Charles/Diana and Camilla. No Wendy, Harry is in love with his wife and is not secretly pining for his ex.. Let your jealousy and bitterness go and just wish them well.  There are no guarantees in life, but, I hope that they make it, just to spite people like Wendy....

I haven't watched yet but there is no comparison (in my mind) between Charles's situation and Harry's.  I mean really, Charles had to marry someone who wasn't his "true love" because a) the crown basically picked someone they thought they could control, hence the huge age difference, b) Camilla was already married and back in the 80s that would've been too scandalous for her to divorce to marry Charles, c) Charles was the next in line for the throne, the heir apparent.  He had to marry someone the crown thought would make a good queen, that the public would fall in love with, and d) Harry is now sixth in line for the throne, and he married a commoner from (gasp) America who had already been married.  Also, it's a huge and emotionally devestating idea that he would ever make it to King so who he married didn't matter quite as much as who Charles married.

I don't even follow the royals and I came up with that list.  And I don't have a Bureau to help me formulate ideas.  Wendy needs to either stop talking about things that will make her look ignorant or bone up on a little bit of history about a situation she deems worthy to speak about.

Pahhhhsha... Charles and Harry's situations that being similar? Wendy is reaching for straws.  Trying to find a topic people will jump in board with.  I think it's clear we, the public, are not falling for it.

• Love 8
(edited)
On 5/25/2018 at 12:53 PM, Mindthinkr said:

The Kendrick versus Ice Cube story: That Ice Cube is jealous because Kendrick got a Pulitzer Prize—-nah, not buying into it.

Me neither. I mean, he was asked about it and gave his opinion. Why is Wendy always looking for shade or a deeper, more nefarious reason for everything??? 

Nope, not buying that at all. Ice Cube is well established, has his own successes. I don't think he spends his nights awake thinking about a Pulitzer Prize. Most people don't even know (or care) about it's importance anyway.

Wendy is being ridiculous.

I used to really enjoy the show but I have noticed a real decline in the quality.Wendy's clothing choices used to be really good and now she looks silly (the short floral skirt with the black shirt was yuck. He boobs are way too big for that look) and she's not really focused. She rambles and comes off as not all there. 

I did get a kick out of Nicole Murphy talking about meeting Prince. "Girl lookat this dude tryyna look like Prince." LOL, that was too funny. That woman is stunning. Just gorgeous. I think she's taller than Wendy but she carries her height very well. She looks proportional, unlike Wendy .

Edited by Stacee
  • Love 3
On 5/25/2018 at 10:50 AM, patty1h said:

Hey Wendy watchers, do me a favor and pay attention during the HT story about the plus-sized model and her photo alteration.  Wendy had just discussed this model suing for damages and the next thing is her saying something about "how is she going to get there; who is going to give her a ride". 

That was so strange. I actually had to rewind to see if I missed something. I don't understand how this woman is on the air. I just don't get it. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Stacee said:

I did get a kick out of Nicole Murphy talking about meeting Prince. "Girl lookat this dude tryyna look like Prince." LOL, that was too funny. That woman is stunning. Just gorgeous. I think she's taller than Wendy but she carries her height very well. She looks proportional, unlike Wendy .

Plus, she got a killer body and if she had work done. It was really subtle, unlike Wendy...I loved how Nicole would not talk smack about her exes. She kept it classy..

• Love 6

Is Wendy recording this week? I'm not a regular viewer, so I didn't see Monday's show. I'm just wondering if today's show will be live.

More to the point, I'm interested to see if Wendy takes this moment to get her revenge on Roseanne for her shade back when she visited the show...

Wendy does not want the Roseanne show to kill off Roseanne and become something else. Why not? All of the actors are losing royalties from Roseanne 1 because the show has been pulled. Roseanne should be sued by them for losing income. Now, the current staff and everyone else who makes up the show will be losing their jobs. For that reason, I would like to see them create another show without her. There is plenty of material and the actors are people that we want to see on TV. 

Will still love Roseanne for the shade about husbands...

• Love 4

Oh, I agree, Roseanne's comment towards Wendy was hilarious. I can't stand Wendy, but I can't stand Roseanne either. There isn't really a winner between those two vipers. I just thought it would be funny to see how Wendy would get back at her.

• Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Oh, I agree, Roseanne's comment towards Wendy was hilarious. I can't stand Wendy, but I can't stand Roseanne either. There isn't really a winner between those two vipers. I just thought it would be funny to see how Wendy would get back at her.

It was indeed! And she caught Wendy so off guard that Wendy couldn't even come up with a good response. It took her until the next day to address the snarky comment and even then, all she did was flash her big, gaudy wedding ring at the camera saying something about how her marriage is doing great/her marriage is strong. All it proves is that she still wears her wedding ring. She's so transparent! Lol!

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

All it proves is that she still wears her wedding ring. She's so transparent! Lol!

This reminds me of today when she criticized The Talk for talking a 3 month hiatus. But I think it will only be like 2 to 2 1/2 months.  How many people wouldn't want a vacation for that long and still get paid?  She claims that when you love what you do, you don't want to take off from work.  I get that, but I'd still take the vacation.  I wonder if Wendy's reasons have more to do with her husband still "visiting" the other woman and Wendy being at home alone with no job to go to.      

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, A.J. said:

This reminds me of today when she criticized The Talk for talking a 3 month hiatus. But I think it will only be like 2 to 2 1/2 months.  How many people wouldn't want a vacation for that long and still get paid?  She claims that when you love what you do, you don't want to take off from work.  I get that, but I'd still take the vacation.  I wonder if Wendy's reasons have more to do with her husband still "visiting" the other woman and Wendy being at home alone with no job to go to.      

She needs to quit thinking she can bullshit her viewers. Her hot topics have gotten boring. The only thing I enjoy on her show is the Celebrity Look Alikes but she very rarely does that.

• Love 5